Just Hiking Through

Story Info
Jamie (ftm) meets a handsome stranger deep in the woods.
1.8k words
4.3
8.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie took his time cruising the winding mountain highway into the wilderness park. With one arm out the window and wind blowing through his cropped, curly hair, he felt at ease for the first time in a while. With a long weekend to spend alone in the woods, he was looking forward to snoozing in a hammock for most of it. In a few hours, he finally arrived at a small primitive campsite, off a dirt road far from the big campgrounds up the road. Jamie liked the quiet, secluded parts of the forest where he could let his guard down and just exist. It wasn't often that he got to do that in his day-to-day life.

Not even bothering to unpack, Jamie hopped out of his minivan and quickly mounted his hammock between two trees. He hopped in for a quick rest before unpacking the rest of his things, but he didn't mean to doze off for long.

When he opened his eyes, it was already getting dark and the temperature had dropped at least 10 degrees. As he was coming to, he started to sit up but froze when he saw the man in his campsite. He was sitting on the edge of a log, in front of the small fire that he had apparently set up when Jamie was sleeping. He didn't seem threatening, just looking around and sipping from a pocket flask, a large backpacker's pack on the ground next to him. He had dirty blonde hair that reached a little past his shoulders and a short, scruffy beard. Jamie thought he looked a bit like a Hippie cult leader from the 70s. He had that handsome and charismatic combo.

As Jamie sat frozen and staring, the man turned his head and caught his eye.

"Oh, hi there," he said with a bemused smile.

"Sorry if I startled you," he said, getting up from his seat and starting towards the hammock. "I was passing through and thought you could use a hand setting up, getting dark out you know."

As he got closer, Jamie tried to sit up in the hammock, only somewhat successfully propping himself up to address the stranger, resisting the urge to apologize for some reason. Despite Jamie still being semi-prone, the man put out his hand in greeting.

"I'm Harvey," he said with a smile

"Uh, Jamie," He said, shaking his hand firmly "Sorry, I guess I've been out for a while" He pulled himself out of the hammock and onto his feet, pausing, unsure of what to say next.

"I've been on the trail for days,' Harvey said, filling the awkward silence, "I could use some company if you don't mind"

Jamie hesitated for a moment, this was still a stranger after all, and he had come out to the woods to be alone. But Harvey was handsome and friendly and he didn't seem like a threat, so Jamie figured it couldn't hurt to let him hang around a bit longer.

"Yeah man, stay a while, you built me a fire right?" He said with a chuckle, starting towards his car while the other man went to sit back down.

Jamie opened up the trunk of the minivan. The back seats were folded down, leaving a flat bed covered by a twin-sized mattress pad that he had stacked his duffel, sleeping bags, and cooler next to.

"I'm grabbing a beer, you want one?" he asked, popping the cooler open.

They sat around the fire for several hours, drinking and swapping trail stories as it got dark around them. They got along quite well for two people who just happened to cross paths out in the wilderness and as the night went on, their conversation grew more intimate. Stories of past lovers were shared, and at some point, Jamie let on that he was transitioning from female to male, to which Harvey confessed that he had started to have his suspicions.

"Dude, your voice cracks kind of a lot," he said smiling "I like it though, it's cute."

Jamie laughed, he felt relaxed around Harvey. He laid his head on Harvey's shoulder and sighed a little, watching the fire for a couple of minutes, hearing Harvey's pulse quicken as they snuggled closer together. Jamie pushed the hair out of his eyes before looking up to meet Harvey's gaze. Jamie felt his cheeks getting hot as they leaned closer. Their lips met as they pulled themselves together, Jamie grabbing onto the collar of Harvey's jacket and pulling himself up to straddle his lap. Harvey ran his fingers through Jamie's hair, as he tried to catch his breath before being pulled back in.

They stayed locked together for what felt like hours, adrenaline mixing with alcohol in a steamy haze of pushing and pulling. Every time Harvey broke away to catch his breath Jamie buried his face in his neck and chest, biting and sucking until he was pulled back up to the other man's lips. Harvey took him by the waist, pulling Jamie's ass higher up on his lap so that he could feel the beginnings of his erection pressing against him. Jamie, rapidly getting hard and, blessed with sizable bottom growth from his weekly shot of testosterone, felt himself soaking through his gym shorts. He hadn't bothered with boxers to stay cool on the long drive up here, but it was making him overly sensitive now.

"There's a bed in my car-", Jamie started before Harvey interrupted,

"Say no more."

Standing up as Jamie clung onto his torso, Harvey placed his hands on his ass to hold him up as he made his way toward the van. Jamie fumbled for the keys on his belt before finding the "open" button for the trunk.

Harvey sat him on the edge of the mattress pad before pulling off his flannel, as Jamie slid back to make room so that Harvey could climb in after him, closing the hatch behind them. Harvey moved to straddle Jamie, who was now very aware of how small he was compared to his new friend.

Harvey, pushing his thighs apart, pressed his pelvis against Jamie's pussy, his dick now straining against his denim jeans. Jamie reached down, struggling with Harvey's belt and zipper for a moment, before Harvey took over, removing his jeans and boxers the rest of the way, freeing his cock, which was already dripping in anticipation of Jamie's eagerly dripping boy pussy.

Harvey ran his hands up Jamie's thighs and under his shorts, thumb briefly grazing the edge of his hole, making Jamie shiver. Grabbing the waistband from the inside, he swiftly pulled the shorts off and tossed them to the side. Taking hold of his dick, Harvey slowly ran the tip from the bottom of Jamie's dripping hole up to his swollen t-dick. Jamie shuddered and moaned as their tips briefly made contact before Harvey stroked back down to his eagerly waiting boyhole. He whined as Harvey teased around his entrance, spreading their shared pre-cum for an agonizing moment before he swiftly pushed his cock inside, and with just a couple of strokes, he was fully inside.

Jamie felt so incredibly full that it made his head swim. He gripped the edges of the mattress pad on either side as Harvey pounded into him. Waves of pleasure washed over Jamie as his vision blurred and his legs shook. Harvey used one hand to run his fingers over Jamie's nipples, circling them before rolling one between his fingers, making Jamie clench around Harvey's throbbing cock. Taking the smaller man by the hips, Harvey thrust into him with a sudden urgency, pumping in and out of him so roughly that it made the van bounce and shake with every drive of his hips.

"Fuck... Jamie, I'm getting so close..." Harvey struggled to get the words out, gasping for breath. With a last few earnest thrusts, he was unloading deep inside Jamie's pussy, moaning and gasping for breath. The feeling of Harvey's warm juices swirling inside him sent Jamie over the edge, reaching his peak as the other slowed his thrusts to a stop, resting inside him for a moment as they both caught their breath before slowly pulling himself out.

Harvey collapsed on top of Jamie, knocking the wind out of him a little. They both lay there in each other's arms as they caught their breath together. Jamie, exhausted, started to doze off. Harvey ran his fingers through his thick, curly hair as he drifted off, completely spent.

As the sky brightened during the early hours of the morning, Jamie slowly roused from his sleep and became aware of the larger man resting with his head on his chest. He had pulled Jamie's blankets over them after he had dozed off, which made Jamie smile a little. As he stretched and sighed himself awake, he noticed the bulge straining the front of Harvey's boxers. Jamie reached down, grazing his fingers up and down the length, as Harvey began to stir. His hips started to rock back and forth even before he opened his eyes, slowly blinking awake. He reached up to wrap his arms around Jamie's neck, burying his face in Jamie's chest as he took hold of him through his underwear, making Harvey moan softly.

Tugging down his boxers as he went, Jamie brought himself down between Harvey's legs, nuzzling and kissing his way up his thighs as Harvey squirmed. Unable to resist any longer, Jamie pressed his open lips to the tip of Harvey's dick, slowly circling his tongue around it before letting him slide into his cheek. Harvey moaned sleepily as Jamie expertly guided his cock deep into his throat until he had to hold his breath to take him in all the way. As he started to ease it back out, Harvey ran his fingers through Jamie's curly hair before taking hold of the back of his head and pushing him back down, lightly humping Jamie's face as he fucked his dripping mouth.

Just as Jamie started to notice Harvey's pace quickening with urgency, his throat was suddenly very full as Harvey thrust deep inside, holding Jamie's head in place as he came down the back of his throat. Finally able to surface, Jamie gasped for breath, saliva still trailing back to the tip of Harvey's dick.

Harvey pulled the smaller man up to meet his lips, holding him close as he tasted himself on Jamie's mouth. They stayed locked together until the sun had risen entirely and the van started to heat up.

"You wanna... get some air?" Harvey gasped, out of breath. Jamie pulled himself up with a groan, popping open the back hatch. They both pulled themselves towards the open door to sit on the back bumper side by side. They sat there for a while, and Harvey shared his planned route for that day before he headed back toward the trail.

Jamie, feeling satisfied and relaxed, headed back to his hammock, climbing inside and making himself comfortable. He slowly drifted off, thinking only of the familiar taste lingering at the back of his throat.