All Comments on 'Just Last Night'

by wetchristine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked it - as the previous comment indicated ....

Appreciate the story for what it is.

woody1230woody1230over 13 years ago

would love for you to be my dirty slut. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My second marriage to Rob,wish it had of been my first. Reason, sex is never dull, he takes me when and how he wants. I am 56, he is 50. I had gone through a bad divorce, yes he did pick me up on the rebound. After the first 6 months I was determined he was not going to get away. I am a bit plump,,it all came to a head on one glorious weekend and continued from there. He makes me feel special, but he is naughty and I like that, like in a crowded lift,his hand goes under my dress and strokes my pussy,at the football,our legs covered by a blanket he places my hand on his cock, telling me he wants to cumm and he won't let me stop until my hand is covered in cumm, other times it is his hand bringing me to orgasm. On a flight overseas, again under the blanket he fingered my pussy, then told me he was going to the toilet and I was to come with him, not separately. We walked into the toilet together, juices running down my leg and he bent me over and fucked my wet pussy and as we walked back one of the flight attendants asked me if everything was all right. I smiled. However, there is one thing that he really brought out in me. I did not like anal sex much,my first husband just pushed in to me and it hurt,so I was never one to want to do it. Rob is different,he loves anal sex,he told me he loves my bottom and I believe him. The first time he did it with me made me beg him for it. He licked my pussy, making me orgasm, I begged him to fuck me and he pushed straight into my pussy and I orgasmed again as he fucked me, filling me, so good. when he pulled out, he went back to my pussy, licking me, a man licking my cumm filled pussy, never before, I was wet with his and my juices, I was so relaxed and he moved his tongue to my anus, no one had done that to me before and he worked it around, it felt so good. He reached over and got a tube of lube, and went back to licking my pussy as first one finger entered my bottom, then two, believe it or not I orgasmed as he licked me and fingered my bottom. He then moved his cock back to my pussy and pushed it back in,fucking me slowly, then pulling out and lifting my legs, positioned his cock at my anal opening and slowly pushed forward, opening me and his cock slid all the way easily into my bottom. I can only describe, what he did then was make love to my bottom,slowly, as he sucked my breasts, his cock moving in and out of my bottom, my pussy having little orgasms, his hands grabbing my head,his tongue moving in my mouth, my pussy flowing and then the really good thing about having your bottom fucked, you can feel the cock inside you grow, it expands your insides but Rob does it different. He pulls back until the head of his cock is stretching my anal opening and holds it there as his cumm spurts inside, I could feel each pulse, my nerve endings sending me to another orgasm as I push up and then he fucks my bottom fast, deep, I just continually orgasm until we are both spent.Now you know why I married him,his cock is not the biggest,smallest or thickest or thinnest. He knows how to use it and he knows how to make me feel special and want it.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Very hot.

Nice descriptive lust and passion.

My wife is so delightfully submissive at times and it makes for a wonderful far from boring sex life as there is so much to explore once you let some mild BDSM into the bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love it when wife is a hot fuck. You had me hard and ready to do my wife the same way! Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous