All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 05a'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as

Keep that going, my wife loves it tbh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this story

And now I love it even more, I'm really looking forward to where the panty-thing is going and Rachel's antics are so hot. I have to agree, the playful nature is the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I check back every week hoping for a continuation of this story. I'm so glad you posted again! This is the hottest series I've ever read and I cannot wait for the next one. I'm literally addicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting Really good

Honestly the use of blankets in this type of situation is so under used and you did it perfectly! looking forward to what she gets up to next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I watch for another chapter every day

Keep up the incredible work!

blake1blake1over 4 years ago
love this story

oh my god the alternate timeline is getting even gayer than the original timeline and I LOVE it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go back to the extreme timeline

We need the continuation to 4. What happens??!!?!

GoonShitGoonShitover 4 years ago
Amazing

Looks like Mike is going to have to get his huge cock blown by our big titted slut girlfriend :)

It's only fair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks !!!

More please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

Love the writing! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well done

like it .would love to see more of karen tom aaron and jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fits better with the other timeline

I think this story fits a tad better with the original timeline. It emphasizes the cuckold/humiliation aspect of Rachel & Brian's relationship over Brian's naivety that was more focused in the "a" series. Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feedback

You're providing free entertainment, so feel entirely free to ignore this and do what you like, but I don't love the shaming aspects of this story. The cheating, getting caught, watching, etc stuff is all hot. The panty-wearing and eating another dude's cum? Not so much.

I still dig the story, but I could do without some of this new stuff.

Again - you do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
smells of original 3&4

First off: love (most) of your stuff.

But the sissification, hint's of (forced) gay stuff and him becoming a total aware super cuck is not my thang.

The previous (and revised) story rode the line of exhib/voy with light cuckoldry perfectly for at least my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm with two others...

I absolutely love this storyline you've created - moreso with the secondary timeline. Why?? Much like a couple others, I loved the "not knowing" and the "did she do more than she's telling me?" aspects you've included. I enjoyed the hell out of the progression she's pushing - especially with that 'under the blanket' scenario. But instead of letting that lead to the discovery of what actually happened in the changing-room and the group text messages, it turned to panty-wearing, open cheating w/no mystery, and swallowing his buddy's cum.

Just seemed rushed and out-of-character for this less sissification-oriented timeline. Plus, no offense, it's just not my kink once it gets to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWESOME DIRECTION!!

Please keep them coming!

The last page rocked. Loved the foreshadowing.

Best series on Lit.. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So I'm pretty sure......

We can all agree that she's probably had sex with all his friends by this point. Hell I'm pretty sure his friend wanted to when they were on the couch and the reason she said no is because she knew he was watching from the shadows. I think she's slowly pushing the boundaries to she what she can get away in front of him cuz she knows it's turning him on, but she also knows that if she pushes too fast he may get angry and lash out.

Oh and is Brian really that dumb/ naive to not believe that she has gone all the way with them??? I mean hell at times it seems like he catching on/finally getting a clue but then he'll just make excuses or play it off. Even when she starts making out with his friends he gets uncomfortable and even remarks that it seems too intimate almost like lovers and that he's the one who's intruding on a private moment when I'm like "Ummmm dude she your girlfriend".😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I'm pretty sure when he does finally finds out(which I hope he secretly stumbles across them and they don't know he's watching) part of him will be jealous but a major part of him will be turned on and jerkin' it in the shadows.

Oh and I still want a chapter dedicated to everything they did behind his back because for some reason I get the feeling you left out a lot of good/hot scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story seems to be going in the same direction as the original story.

This chapter was hot but I don’t enjoy the sissification/gay angle. It is in my opinion a lot hotter when you don’t know exactly what she is doing with the guys rather than going the full on gay cuckold route. It is still your story, but I think many of us agrer that the teasing and not knowing is more arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And we're back...

Agreed with some of the comments below. This alternate time line was fixing all the issues I had with the original final chapters (rushed developments, jump from one of the hottest cheating/exhibitionist stories in Literotica to gay smut...) but now it seems that unfortunately the focus is shifting again to the sissification/humillation of the main character.

Nothing against people that are into that, but I think that we all can agree that it was clearly neither the focus not what made those first chapters so good. At this rate I'm starting to thing that no matter how many time lines the poor guy jumps around, he's doomed to end on the Gay section of Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sigh

I just don't get this. No offense to those that like it, but you specifically went back and made an alternate timeline to satisfy those that dislike it.

This is dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

Loving this dude, keep going! Either timeline, or both, or another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgot those other commenters, this is amazing

The only negative thing I kinda agree with is that your teasing, how-far-will-she-take-it parts are just amazingly good, and a slow build up is the best. But overall, the panties, the cum, the back and forth dialog between the two of them is just... god damn it's fantastic.

My only advice would be that soft pull back, of maybe Brain trying to push the breaks on this whole thing like chapter three would be in order, with Mike trying to escalate things even farther (and of course pushing for his own blowjob). Damn I can't wait to see where this goes next.

dancerbubbledancerbubbleover 4 years ago
Good but?

This is my favourite story on the site, love so much of the content. Seems like at the end of the chapters you rush to add sexual content. I would much rather wait for all the building and blue balls and tension the main character gets.

I’m gay and I didn’t find the end very hot, just because it didn’t seem like there was a reason for it to happen. If he gets involved I think it should be because he’s begging for them to fuck her. Or maybe in weird ways like they cum on Rachel’s food but he eats it. Maybe a separate time line that’s just a one off where he begs to feel what Rachel feels. Just felt out of place. The under he blanket stuff was hot, and I think it’s always hottest when Rachel is just relaxed and the guys are being perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s all over the place

and by that I don’t just mean everyone’s cum. I agree with the comment you made, even after writing alternate timeline chapters both have still ended up pretty dark. They’re dark enough that without going back to check I couldn’t say which chapters were meant to be the standard story and which were the alternate.

I’m all in favour of people enjoying sex with pretty much whoever they want - by that I mean consenting adults who aren’t related to each other. I think it’s a pretty broad spectrum, the remaining categories of non con, incest, animals and underage set off the hell no and yuk responses.

I’ve got low self esteem so to me forced humiliation is too close to non con, if he gets off on humiliation then fair enough. I hated the slut-shaming from Mike and by the cretins on the beach, judgemental shite. I explained my opinion on a previous chapter.

Not sure I even want to carry on reading this, I don’t want to be judgemental so I’ll leave you to it.

Good luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just one of the guys ch. 05a

I agree with several others, drop the gay sissification stuff and just continue with her playing with the other guys. I wouldn’t mind seeing her getting it on with big dick mike or other big dick guys for that matter. Also you might want to introduce the possibility that she could get pregnant from these guys. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best last page ever written

Maybe he could have mora "dreams"...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great chapter- like both versions - outstanding- got to be one of top writers on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would pay for the same story but Rachel's perspective / POV. I know there are moments she didn't tell her boyfriend or like she lied about it or she changed the story a little for him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To stupid to comment.

JAXXAJJAXXAJ3 months ago

I find it hilarious that one anon fella is so pressed and in the closet that he feels the need to describe how stupid the story is. On every part. You're reading all of them, dick in hand, excited for each one? But you don't wanna admit that it's hot as fuck, so instead of fucking off to another story, you comment to satisfy your internal self-hatred. Go get fucked dude; reading stories doesn't compare to real dick. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous