Just Say Yes! Pt. 01

Story Info
Frauke wants more adventure and less "no" from her boyfriend.
1.6k words
4.52
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday and Sunday was a walk. Monday was game night, Tuesday it was a TV show, Wednesday to the gym, Thursday another TV show, Friday go out, Saturday sleep together and Sunday was walking. That's how it was when you had been together for 10 years, and that's how it had to be. Routine. But that wasn't really what Frauke had decided on, and it wasn't how it had started with Paul. Before, everything was somehow more spontaneous, wilder and more exciting. Nevertheless, they had somehow slipped into it and now life was just like that.

But just now it had gone "click!" in Frauke's head, and now it was time to break out of the routine. "Lick my cunt, Paul!" she said to the man who was walking there beside her through the summer forest.

"Huh?" What had he done wrong now? Thought poor Paul, who sometimes could not keep up with the whims of his beloved.

"Well, what I said: Lick my cunt!"

"But I didn't do anything."

"That's right. And now I want you to lick me." Slowly, Paul understood what was being asked of him.

"But it's Sunday, and anyway... in the middle of the forest?" Paul felt a certain tingling in his pants, but that was somehow too wild for him. He didn't know his Frauke like that at all.

"Geez, Paul! I want you to just say 'yes' to something like that right now." Frauke was getting impatient. It couldn't be that hard to just do something spontaneous.

"Yeah, and what if someone sees us? And anyway."

"What, Paul? It's 6:00 p.m. on the weekend. In this sleepy nest, 5 km down the forest road, everyone is now either sitting at dinner or already on the couch. I want you to lean me back there against that tree, kneel on the ground in front of me, push up my skirt and lick my pussy until I cum. I'm horny, I'm frustrated, and I need this from you now." Paul looked around and actually couldn't see or hear anyone.

"Uh... ok."

"Pssst, look!" With those words, Frauke pulled up her T-shirt and presented Paul with her bare breasts, which fell dow out of her T-shirt and bounced once, twice, three times. A movement he had power to resist, even after 10 years of relationship and countless times seeing them. With his eyes he went in search of a suitable tree, in front of which the ground was not too dirty. He was so taken off guard by Frauke's openness and insistence that it didn't even occur to him to offer any more rebuttals. His brain had already cut down the blood supply to a level that only allowed him to supply some stone-age portions of his gray matter. The rest of the blood was now needed elsewhere. It was already getting uncomfortably tight in his pants, as he thought about what was about to happen.

While he was still searching for a suitable tree and trying in vain to gather some clear thoughts, his girlfriend had already grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into a more densely wooded area. Here she leaned against a mossy tree trunk, its green side facing away from the forest path, and pointed her finger at the ground in front of her. Paul did as he was instructed, kneeling in front of her and nervously pushing her skirt up while watching with one eye the walking path that wound through the woods just a few yards from the scene.

However, as soon as he slid the skirt over his sweetheart's round, juicy hips, felt her warm, soft thighs under his nervous hands, and saw her panties right in front of him, there was no room in his mind for anything else. A telltale dark stain had already formed on Frauke's black and white striped everyday panties. Paul's mouth watered when he thought of what he was about to do to her. Frauke wiggled her hips, signaling him to free her private parts from the useless piece of fabric. He hooked his index fingers under the hem, carefully pulled it down and now saw the part of her body directly in front of him, which otherwise never had the direct pleasure of fresh forest air.

"Sorry, not shaved." Frauke apologized and then sharply drew the air between her teeth as the warm evening air passed over her already moist lips. She had never felt anything like it before, but she knew immediately that it was exactly what she needed right now. Feelings of freedom, adventurousness, but also of heightened horniness were welling up inside her. Finally, she would experience what she usually only knew from the stories and little movies from the Internet, which she watched when Paul watched soccer next to her on the couch.

"Come on, Paul! I want to feel your tongue!" Thus spurred on, he couldn't help but finally get to work. He kissed left and right of her lips, each a trail from the beginning of her slit to the base and up again. Each time he kissed as close to her pleasure center, as he could, only to turn around and start all over again. He knew exactly what this game of tease and denial was doing to Frauke. She felt his breath on her wet lips and began to breathe heavily. Her arousal increased and increased until she could no longer control herself.

She grabbed her accomplice by the hair and pushed him with his face exactly where she wanted him. Paul felt the little stubble of her hair, which she must have last shaved a few days ago. He knew what to do and licked in long, deep strokes through his lover's wet slit, causing her to let out a small sigh. "Oh yes!" she moaned softly and put her right knee over Paul's shoulder, causing her lips to open slightly and allow the skilled tongue between her legs better access to all the places where it felt so, so good.

Paul intensified his efforts, thrusting his tongue into her as deep as he could a few times and then making his way to where her lips met. He immediately found what he was looking for and slowly circled her clit with gentle pressure, while first sliding his right index finger back and forth between her lips a few times to moisten it sufficiently, and then slowly inserting it a few inches into her. Frauke meanwhile closed her eyes, clawed tightly in his hair with one hand and used the other to hold on to the tree trunk. Her knees always went soft right away with this technique, and she didn't want to ruin the moment by falling over with the man who was giving her this kind of pleasure.

Paul added his middle finger to the mix. He had learned over the years were to press with his fingers and suck with his lips, what to lick and how, to give her the most pleasure. He synchronized the movements of his fingers with the circling of his tongue, sometimes a little deeper and faster, then slower and gentler. Frauke's breathing grew faster and louder until it finally became a moan. Somewhere in his subconscious, Paul was still thinking about potential neighbours who might come across the walkway, but even he was so absorbed by what was happening that he was now only heading for Frauke's climax.

The surest way to get there was to take her clit between his lips and suck it in rhythm with his fingers curled upward, getting a little faster and faster until she finally exploded. And that's what his playmate did after a few minutes. In the middle of the woods, just a few miles from her front door, he could feel the muscles in her pussy contracting rhythmically around his fingers, her thighs trembling next to his ears, and a breathy

"Yesssss, Yesssss, Yesssss!" coming from her mouth.

He slowed his movements and let Frauke gently ride the wave of her pleasure to completion.

His hand and lips were covered in her wetness. Paul looked Frauke in the half-open eyes, put his two fingers in her mouth and licked them with pleasure. She pulled her boyfriend up to her and gave him a deep kiss. The fact that she tasted herself on his lips in the process kind of turned her on, but for the moment she was completely satisfied.

"Whew, thanks Paul!" she praised him. "Now that was much nicer than always waiting for Saturday."

"Here, your underpants." Paul held the garment out to her.

"Don't need them anymore." Frauke winked at him, enjoying feeling the fresh evening air under her skirt. "Paul, I have a proposition for you. I want more adventures in my life, and I want to have them with you. So here's what I want to do with you: One year of saying "yes." Once a week, each one may wish to have sex with the other. When, where and how they want. And the person addressed may not refuse. Who ever has not redeemed his wish by Sunday, loses his wish to the partner, who then has two for the next week. Are you in?"

"Hm..." he tried to give himself a little time to think, but his brain was still so clouded with horniness and the thought of her pleasure center that he could not even think clearly. Through his head shot 1000 ideas for adventures, but none of them really wanted to manifest. "Sure, I'm in!" he declared with a confidence he couldn't quite grasp yet either.

"Yay!" squealed Frauke excitedly, bouncing up and down happily.

"I've got an idea about..." said Paul with a smile on his lips. "Let's go home!"