All Comments on 'Just Too Happily Married'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 452 Comments (Page 2)
MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
A well imagined story

I can understand the kids attitude. They are immature teens and see things as black and white. They see their father throwing their mother out of the family home. They are still friends with both parents and cannot understand why they cannot simply talk the problem through and reconcile. The killer was when Ryan found out that Barb told her lover she would leave her husband to live with him.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
So after telling the husband he is not a REAL man & she fucked matt showers ALL last summer The Husband takes her back?

and people wonder I fucking hate this asshole of an author?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
been telling you folks for LOOONG time Carvohi is mentally untsable

103 comments ..Yet this author THINKS this was is a good story. But not reader/ comment does

wow.

There were 2 Big clues this was going to be TURD of a story . The idiot husband's inability to REMEMBER .."oh yeah her text messages " .After all it was HIS idea to do this his wife's phone . Moreover it doesnt take days for the messages to be downloaded ..it takes 10 minutes or less

The 2nd clue the Kids severe change in behavior towards their Father. Its laughably absurd .. his KIDS found out about the cunt whore wife FIRST .. how could they simply shut HIM.. the dad ..out ? and why? and why didnt tthe wimp father husband ever ask them about this change in their attitude towards him?

AyreGuardAyreGuardabout 9 years ago
I was going to read all the comments and just thought better.

I agreed with so many of those who commented earlier and yet feel compelled to add my two cents. They say life is stranger than fiction and I just might believe this nonsense if you told me it was true. However, this fictional story had no moral and certainly no redeeming factors. You create the prototypical father and husband who shows his love and describe in very little detail the selfish wife. What I do is reverse the sees and see if I feel the same way. In this case you would have the selfish husband out banging a young woman 5 or six years older than his daughter. Why would he do this? Because his wife is just too vanilla. So would his kids support him? Most likely not but in this story they would. Why? This story never provided an answer other than to say the victim of the adultery was righteously angry. (Whomever says they would not be angry and hurt is lying.) So the moral is, woman destroys her husband's and children's life and is financially rewarded. Then when the much younger guy throws her old sorry ass out she uses her financial gain to once again renew her relationship with old reliable ex. What was the ex doing in the meantime? The author had him half running away from everything he knew trying to reinvent himself as someone merely existing. Then in his self-loathing state he takes object of his demise and hatred and takes her back. Did he even take her back under his terms? No, he let her dictate to him how he would f××k her.

So, some sad sack with no dignity rolls over and wrong prevails. Me thinks you wrote this driving to simply anger your readers. Next time give him a set of balls or make him a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh Harry

Harry is off his meds again. Someone plz find his happy pills and give him one........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have to agree with Harry VA - enough said!

Maybe the author was looking for high number of comments on a shitty plot [something very similar to what that putrid tranny bonnietaylor2 & the sidekicks].

maedhros21maedhros21about 9 years ago
needs sidebar

I need a sidebar from cheating wifes and kids perspective on how she was able to get the kids on her side even though they clearly read that she would leave their father and them for her boyfriend? What could she have told them to get their support?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how she won over her kids......

It's very simple how she got her kids back on her side......she spread her slut legs and let them have mommies dirty pussy. The three of them were probably laughing at daddy while they were fucking up a storm!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
I Like Your Writing

But some of your stories are another matter. I just can't enjoy stories about men who take tolerant to the level of masochist. At the end he says he is so fucking happy. That's a common tool used in this category to justify page after page of painful abuse by the woman who is now making him happy. Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can you say CUCKOLD???????????????????????????? What can i say but what a slimy dirty cunt whore and a wimp of a ex-husband and father . kids not much better . Losers of of them ......................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I voted four stars for competent writing

But the story, while compelling, dragged a bit. Ryan was a wussy but ... a nice guy.

As for Judge Landis, I'd say he was probably from Fredneck County for sure but probably from Garrett Co. (Que the banjos)

I always read your work. Love the Maryland references.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well for a damed good writer this story was lost to me

How did she get the kids on her side after all they read the email. She threw herself at a young guy. And she confessed why in the judges chamber and yet u let them reconcile. The hurt she spewed out to him and to destroy this good man. How in the world would he ever hook up with this piece of trash again. No way that works. He he lost big time, so what happened to the division of property. And what happen to his turncoat children . Make so little sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You should rewrite this story and go in a different direction

How and why can any man who plays by the rules. Be so destroyed and his loving children go turn on him after knowing what went down. And he takes her back after runnuping away and leaving all his equity behind . It just does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep, this story had it's flaws ...

but it made more sense, was better written and more satisfying than 90% of the junk that appears here. We need more of you and your like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You made this a chuck story

Great husband , does all the right things only to lose it all and his kids , for a shit wife who screws a younger guy behind his back. So he is thrown into the trash heap by this author. Making this man a wimp and loser. Why did you write this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmmm

Men have committed suicide for alot less stress and emotional destruction then this character endured.

Frankly I am surprised that didnt happen in the story.

The kids sided with her when the email said she would give them up?

The way it was written, I really dont see him being strong enough not to kill himself.

Maybe the family treated him that way with that in mind? maybe for his insurance or just to get rid of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous?

I'm anonymous too. But those typically anonymous coments are always profanely critical. Don't they like anything except those stories where the cheating wife and her lover get murdered or at least maimed. Consider the source and ignore!

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
I read this story twice

because it had a lot of “stuff” going on. I believe Carvohi hid a lot of truth in this tale. The kids turning on Dad- I think not really, the kids may have felt responsibility for the break-up (Daughter thinking “If I never had put that program on Moms phone this never would have happened..”) Their behavior may have been a twisted way to get the parents back together. Kids immature at that age, with a “hook-up” culture do not see sex with another as that big a deal. Add in the kids limited experience with relationships and never having all their trust betrayed may have led to the “Just get over it Dad” behavior.

The Judges action in this story, legal or not, are common in any courthouse. Family court is the basement duty for judges. Any judge (old or not ) who takes that duty is given a LOT of leeway, as no other judge wants this dog of a job. Judges are mini demi-Gods in their courtrooms, and everyone in the “courtroom workgroup” knows this. Judges are the biggest mafia gang in the world, and protect each other at all costs (think Anita Hill and the now Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas).

Hubby taking Barb back? It is said time heals all wounds. Hubby had his “wild time” in the Keys and was looking for the familiar/comfortable. At a certain age everyone longs for the familiar. Barb came back into his life at the end of his mid life crisis. Carvohi had Hubby get back some of “same-same” with Barb, but on his terms. The pottery buying was a guilty little secret Hubby had over Barb now.

Why would Barb come back to hubby? This is where a Barb POV on the story would be a good counter-tale (also her with how she convinced kids to go along with her half baked iso plan on Hubby, + scene when young lover told Barb to hit the bricks after she tried to shack up with him post hubby tossing her out) My bet is Barb had the same longing as hubby for the familiar/comfortable. With kids away on their own why would Barb not go for broke and try to get back with ex-hubby. What was the worse that could happen?-Hubby toss her out (she had been there), ignore her (he had done that).

I agree with DrBeamer-I want the “rest of the story”. With over 100 comments, looks like a lot of other readers do also.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When did you become a worthless cunt?

What the hell was this shit? When I saw that you had a new story I thought excellent I like this guys style and sure enough it's starts well enough but before the first page is finished there is an uneasiness in just how dumb you've made the husband and his ridiculous ostrich like behaviour. Then we finally build to the truth coming out and some action only for it stop suddenly with introduction of judge old fart.

Now I'll be honest and I skipped a few paragraphs as the story had become dumber than a Kardashian but when I picked up hubbie dearest had correctly decided to divorce the skank and to hell with the kids.

So what happens does he live happily ever after? No of course not the cuck takes her back so they can be miserable together the end. What a stinking pile of crap. What made you think that this would be an enjoyable or entertaining read?

Very disappointed in you as I quite frankly expect better.

One star

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
@anonymous who sent me a feedback

to the reader ,anonymous of course ,who wanted for me to become a priest and obviously didn't like my" sermon" i just wanted to say thank you ,my sermon must have affected you more than you probably realise,i give my opinion but at least i put it under my e-mail adres and i don't belittle people nor insult them

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Sorry, Carvohi!

A well-crafted and plausible tale gets judged poorly because the author follows the most interesting and instructive direction, and some readers do not approve of what happened to Hubby. They seem to ignore his last (reported) spiel in counseling AND his sincere thanks to Sweetie in Key West for kicking him out of his 'dutiful' mold, thus freeing him to pursue his OWN muse!

5*. well-deserved

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey!

I love you Harry.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Total fail

More stupid than I can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Do you love being a shitty writer? Because that's what everyone, not just Harry, is saying about you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
CPETE I have 1 question to ask you about your comments.. about the husband taking Barb back

Cpete... I am BIG fan of all your stuff ... but in this your comment here forces me to ask this

You are you like on crack ?

FROM THE STORY bottom of page 4

;......" she was killing me, "You're so normal so dependable...".

......Then she delivered the coup de grace. She slit my throat. She opened my heart and I watched twenty years of love spill out on the floor, "Ryan," she said, "you were easy. You were easy to please, easy to fool............

Even the judge who early on shows he clearly HATES all men/ husbands and very biased against him... was shocked and outraged ....

..."Judge Landis the counselor disappeared, Allen the man emerged. He finally buried what was left, "Do you really? Have you ever, really?..."

12 VERY short paragraphs later ... .. and some of those paragraphs only have 1 sentence .... Ryan the pussy wimp loser ..is back with Barb ....

NO Cpete it does NOT come close to working

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
HarryinVA. I always enjoy reading your comments

But I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. While I do not know the inner mind of Carvohi’s Hubby character (Not my circus, not my monkeys). Here are my thoughts.

I feel Carvohi had let time pass, and Hubby have some fun and time to decompress. Barb had become irrelevant to Hubby, a memory easily chased away with a couple of shooter drinks. Barb’s return into Hubby’s life was now as comfortable old shoe, something to stick a body part into to feel good-but not treasured or given any great care or importance. My thought is Carvohi mindset for Hubby as now being able to discard Barb if he wanted, but why get rid of the old shoes if they still have some life and only need minimal maintenance to provide comfort.

Regardless, this tale has generated a LOT of comments in a short time. So hopefully Carvohi can give us “the rest of the story” whether to tweak some posters tails, or satisfy other posters curiosity. Who knows-perhaps Hubby is just setting Barb up to dump her ass a la Jimmy Buffet style in Key West

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did it wrong

At the last when he went to throw her on the bed and she protested, he should have said, 'That is not who i am now!' and left the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

He was free of her. Why on earth would he take her back? We are supposed to learn from our mistakes -- not repeat them.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Ambivalence to the Carovohi power

First of all, I don't care for this author and freely admit to being biased. I didn't enjoy this story , but for awhile I thought I would. The cutsey stuff like the touchey feely judge, the kids freeze out of devoted father , the living arrangements post-affair trial. Nobody takes a potentially good to great plot and drives it into a bridge like this author in terms of my taste.

But I give him credit. He is true to himself and is in the Loving Wives arena. The base of the story up until Barb was outed was first class writing. This story is leaps and bounds above average story. I HATE the judge character and every scene he was in. That meddling geezer should have been edited out.The Florida part and semi-reconciliation was palatable, although a bit rushed.

I give it a five , because the core of the story was very good. Reconciliation stories are so tough. Ohio did them as well as anybody and he still caught massive flak ( see 'Biscuit'.

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 9 years ago
I didn't enjoy the story, but not because he got back with the wife

A lot of people have mentioned several things that don't add up in the story. Among them: the complete change in attitude of the children, the weird prejudice of the judge, and how easily the husband allows the ex-wife back into his life. I think each of these story elements could have been interesting and might have helped create a deeply engaging story- if any of them had been sufficiently explained, at least.

Carvohi took his time and poured attention and detail into the buildup of the husband discovering the wife's cheating. He described in detail the pain and angst the husband felt after finding out. Then he got lazy. Is there a possible scenario where the children would have turned on the father and become cozy with the mother? I'm sure there is, but we weren't told what it was, just simply that it happened. Is there a reasonable explanation why the judge could acknowledge that the wife had done something that was all but unforgivable, but then go on to set up counseling sessions that work to force the husband into forgiveness- or if not forgiveness, then at least defeated acceptance? I'm sure there is, but we're never made privy to such. Is there a possible series of events that could convince the husband to give his ex-wife another chance? There undoubtedly is, but we only get the, "she persisted and he relented" version of events. There are a lot of people upset he ended up back with the wife. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is there is literally no explanation of why. Each explanation of why he took her back offered by other commenters here is a display of what they felt, and why they could see themselves taking her back in the situation. None of them have their source in the actual story. And the only reason for there not being something to pull from the actual story is laziness.

In truth, it seems as though Carvohi focused his attention on the emotional turmoil of the husband wondering about his wife's infidelity and then discovering it, and then lost interest in anything other than minimizing the husband's pain as a result. It feels like a blatant cuckold fetish story, with no attempt at realism. It feels like a story engineered to appeal most to people who enjoy that fetish. A lot of Carvohi's stories feel like they lean pretty far in the direction of the cuckold fetish to me, but I don't usually mind- because he usually makes some attempt to show how a story might progress that way. That doesn't happen here, at all.

I have to be very candid and say that, outside of a critique of style or story development, what bothers me most about this story is the role of the kids. It isn't necesarrily the lack of development into how they turned against him, but that they were so clearly turned against him simply for the benefit of the author increasing the husband's anguish. I do not understand or support in any way this thing that some cuckold fetish writers do in using children as a part of their sexual fantasies. Bringing the relationship of a father with his children into an imasculation fetish is deeply disturbing to me. It's hard not to believe that's what's being done in this story. It makes my skin crawl. I will extend the benefit of a doubt, and hope that Carvohi had other intentions in mind- but if he writes an extension to this story, I hope he clears up the reasons for the children's shift in attitude in a believable way. This is an issue I've recognized in LW, and been bothered by for quite some time. There is a list of authors I refuse to read as a result- Matt Moreau at the top. I sincerely hope I won't soon feel I have reason to add Carvohi to that list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The first time...

This is the first time I've ever read a story on here and absolutely wanted to shove a ticking grenade up the ass of not only each character but the author too. The kids cannot be allowed to reproduce, being the result of a selfish cunt and oblivious twit. Honestly had no sympathy for any of these people.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
after rereading

i got one thing. so his whore of an ex. he takes back. okay he forgave her. what about his kids. he forgives the bitch yet he doesnt give a damn about his kids. what they did was very wrong, yet is it worse than what she did. now mom and doofus are running around south florida. mom's banging high school kids on spring break while doofus is playing bartender. not a single person in this story has a fucking once of brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my

I enjoy quite a few of carvohi's tales, and this one started out very well. There were some initial problems where I can only guess that we were supposed to pick up that the husband was attempting to fool himself. I mean, he knew SOMETHING was going on, to the point where he involves his daughter in checking out his wife's text messages, then not only decides not to look at them but to just pretend nothing is out of the ordinary, in spite of all clues to the contrary.

I just can't buy the children turning so quickly and easly against their father and siding with their mother, the son ESPECIALLY, when they read the texts where she said she would leave not only her husband, but THEM, her children, for this man - and not a man who had seduced her, but the other way around.

I didn't care for the judge at first, but this judge, in spite of his initial biases, siding with the husband's plight in the end was a POWERFUL moment. It was, as far as I've read, a unique circumstance in this genre. Just want to point out how much I enjoyed that.

However, the wife's explanation didn't really hold water in my book. She cheated on her husband because her lover was more forceful and exciting in bed. Fair enough, I suppose. She wouldn't know that until she'd already cheated, though - and she was the one who seduced him!

Then him taking her back, on her terms (Not that way! Not the way I said I preferred!) and kissing her ass to the point where he's spending his less than ample money paying people to buy her pottery...I found it not only baffling, but distasteful.

Could something as ridiculous as this story turned out to be actually happen in real life? I suppose that it could. However, unlike real life, good fiction needs to make sense on some level. Carvohi, you're better than this. I've read the proof. I'm not interested in a sequel, but a serious rewrite could be interesting.

Thank you for the story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice twist

I thought it was going to be the same old story, as you warned. Out of nowhere the good wife is a whore. Yes, you said it in the epilogue. Barbara was presented as a blank sheet of paper, a dumping ground forthe husband's revenge.

But here's the nice twist. What I have never found realisitic in these revenge stories is how the loving devoted husband doesn't give the wife a chance to say one word. All his love vanishes in a moment and revenger that God couldn't imagine is dumped on the wife. There's something emotionally unbalanced about that. So, my very pleasant surprise that you have the judge spelling all this out to out hapless 'hero'.

And later, during the counselling, we finally get some sense of what was driving Barbara. As a story of motives, it read OK. Personally, I don't find either character either mature or attractive. They have flaws in how they deal with the discrepancy between dreams hopes and the compromises that reality throws our way.

I'm not quite sure what the story means, but it's a refreshing break from the cliches in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, I guess hubby was pretty slow on the uptake.....

.....literally the last one to know. What I can't figure out is why he let Barb come anywhere near him. After a betrayal of truly colossal proportions and the brutal telling of her story, he would, could, should have been reduced to a puddle of warm jello.

Disappearing makes sense from his perspective and the way he was treated by wifey and kids would alienate anyone.

I think in his place, I would have disappeared the day the Barb told her story.

Enough is enough, already.

Forgive? You bet! There's not much to be gained carrying a load of shit like that around for any time at all. But relent and return to treating any of them like a loving husband and father would? No, that ship sailed when they treated him like a leper in his own home. Let's not forget, that for whatever reason, queen Barbara destroyed everything that mattered in this man's life....then the kids and his sisters all sided with Barb. Well, fuck that, and them as rode that train.

Yup, his best move would have been to walk out as soon as she told that story with so much enthusiasm, so much glee and disappear that same day....and every time thereafter that Barb or anyone else from the happy crew showed up. After awhile, they'd get the message...and maybe even stop bothering the poor man.....and please note, he spent 20 years at things he did not love for people he did love....and they treated him like garbage for his steady, fail full sacrificing......he lost everything, everyone that had mattered to him and in the end got a whore in his bed every night.

Best to keep clear of that.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 9 years ago
(POV)

I Would Like To See and read a point of view from the wife not so much the affair (with the boy). But from the couseling session after Barbara telling Ryan her story and what her inner thought or reaction was after Ryan broke his reaction down to her which was great by the way. And how she came to the point of wanting to find him so disperately that she did. What was she wrestleing with in her head to make her seek him out and want to be with him in that way. because heres the thing it was never said that she stop seeing (the boy) Matthew or what caused her to change her mind about being with him (the boy). I Know she moved in with him until she found a place but, then she couldn't wait to move back home. Was that the Brain fart moment or what. I would love to read A POV from Barbara. Surprize Me Carvohi..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is

Freaking crazy. I lost this crap when the kids divorced him. This is like the twilight zone.

Who would not have checked her texts after she lied about going to work?

What bitch would have stuck a knife in him like she did while claiming to love him?

This shit is paranormal. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is downright unreal

One star. I mean, Jesus fucking Christ. His kids ganging up on him along with his sisters? Him actually talking with her again? Nah. Fuck this shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
fuck this shit is what youe ex wife said just before sheleft your

dumbass dear annony!!!! I gave this a 5

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago

This was pure cuck bullshit.....not even a mentally handicapped individual would take her back....1 star.....please don't write a second chapter as it would only further cement your reputation as a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no fair

I hate stories where the wife screws up and really pays no price, especially compared to the price the husband pays. If there was ever a reason to BTB this whore had it coming. Good story but frustrating.

rfm

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Initial reaction just dumb

The kids started out totally with him, then he blew it by going nuclear on their mother. If he wanted to keep them on his side, he should have told them to wait for him, packed his bags and gone to join them.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@MitchFraell

I can understand SOMEWHAT the kids reconciling with their mother (though I certainly wouldn't after reading that she would leave her children for Matt!), but why shut out their father?

crazycujocrazycujoabout 9 years ago
Don't know what to think

He just gave up and walked away. Leaving the kids is what needs to be explained. I can understand dumping her. Walking away from them I don't buy. And then taking her back with no mention of them. Can't t buy it. An excellent story though. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too bad

It was an enjoyable read till I got to that lousy RAAC ending! The slut cheated on him, ruined his marriage, turned his kids away from him and then showed utter and total disrespect in the counseling session (just as she did in cheating on him) adding insult to injury; AND HE TAKES HER BACK? I cannot help but say NO WAY IN HELL, unless he is totally brain damaged!

Really sick of all this RAAC crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Worst piece of CRAP I've read that you put out,and I usually like what I read of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dont get it

Started good, then you gave up on your story and your characters. U flush the toliet and fuck the kids. I barley gave it a 3 but y got potential....bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened?

You had a good yarn going and then you let it go to shit. You had two totally different protagonists: one was a man who had the strength to do what was right for him and suddenly and illogically he became a cum-drinking cunt. WTF??

badinbedbadinbedabout 9 years ago
Fun read but...

I have to agree with the others who thought that you'd not been consistent in the development of your characters. I know that was intentional on your part. Ryan does a full 180 and becomes a less talented (and that's a hard feat to accomplish!) version of "Jimmy Buffett". You are indeed correct in thinking that Barb SHOULD have been developed further. Please don't waste you time on a sequel though. It's too late! You would have to re-write the 2nd half of this story first...

Fighting41Fighting41about 9 years ago
Not your best

Started out as a okay story then lost its way to the point where it was unrecognisable to the beginning

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@crazycujo

He didn't walk away from the kids, THEY abandoned him!

When he was forced to co-exist with his wife, if he came into the room the KIDS left, too! There was no need for that, it was his WIFE who was supposed to give him space, he had no problem with them, at least until the estranged him.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
The story wasn't consistent

from start to finish. The children were devastated that Mom did what she did, then they were all for her and fuck Dad who stood by them and they claimed devotion too. Then you put in a Judge who went way beyond what his authority was, in these stories you people have judges that are tyrannical like they really are, but then you have the lawyers bowing and scraping to them. Judicial misconduct committee? Well the final thing was that you started with a man who worked hard for his family at a job he didn't like because it was his responsibility but that same responsibility caused his wife to become a two timing whore who was willing to give up the children that abandoned their father to stick by her and her husband for a 23 year old kid. Sex was great with him, lousy with hubby. Why didn't she have the decency to leave him and get on with her whoring on her own time? Then after all of that you made the husband into a complete and total loser who was willing to take her back and who had taken up with transvestites? Really? You kind of threw in every cliché you could think of to come up with a pitiful story. I have tried to get into your writing but you are consistently and increasingly becoming a man hater and a cuck lover. Don't understand, doesn't seem to be that many requests for men to act that way, but sure getting to be like that on this thread. Should be a separate heading for those of you who love the idea and the reality of a cream pie every night. That way you can get your kink and the rest of us would know not to bother. Of course, we can usually tell by the author any more.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Well

It wasn't repetitious.

The real key to the low scores is the kids. You did a 180 on their characters without explanation. But...I can see them trying to push dad this way.

What I CAN'T accept is that dad would not call them on that BS. 'Excuse me! Why are you cutting ME out of your life? I didn't do this!'

But no, he doesn't. Nor his sisters. No remorse and every single scene the wife looks better and better. Keen! No repercussions for her, only him.

I'm surprised with this tone that you didn't score lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Like to see the other plot lines you suggest followed up. Intriguing read. Maybe bring another love interest into the mix. What happens to the kids do they reconcile with their father? 5x5

likeboblikebobabout 9 years ago

I thought the ending was weak. IMHO the guy should have burned the house and then walked away. If the ex found him he should have told her to find a place to die, far, far away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think it was that the husband was so loving,

I think it's the fact that you made this guy out to be the biggest fucking idiot...ever. This was bad...real bad. I started skimming early on, because you made this guy out to be aggravatingly stupid! The story went from bad, to terrible, to just too horrible for words. Seriously? He takes her back because she followed him around, and kissed on him? Meanwhile, he's lost all his family, but happily takes her back? The wife doesn't seem apologetic for anything, other than the fact that her husband was no longer the clueless idiot that she could lie to, so easily. Sorry, this was an extremely difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no real emotion

It's a hard story to believe , to many unanswered questions. No real emotions, after all if he took it that bad the cheating ,do you really think he could have sex with his ex wife again. Also you make it sound as if he trust her again. Its not consistent, it goes straight from one emotion to another. It's like he is mad one minute then happy the next. It flows as a story of someone that has never been hurt or cannot grasp the true devastation of loss. It's a good start but still needs work .

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
only explanation possible

The only way to explain the actions of the characters in this story is that they are all insane.

Which leads to the question of what sort of writer would present a story with all the characters in it insane and not put any sort of warning label saying that on the beginning of it?

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
A Little Frustrating

The way you portrayed Ryan as being so trusting that his marriage was good until the very last moment was very frustrating, no it was actually aggravating. In the real world, what hold could a much younger man have over a woman with whom he did not supervise? That should have been the first nail. The clues were already present. I wanted to scream at the screen "check the damn text messages". This went way past denial.

And how about those kids you created. After reading the text messages where their mother said she was ready to abandon them and telling their father they would not come back home until he was there, they still turned on their father. That does not compute. A bit more realism was in order.

This was definitely one where there should have been no reconciliation. So I am just going to use my imagination and imagine that Ryan is just going to use Barb until he finds something better at which point he will throw her ass out in the street with nothing.

I would like to see at least one sequel. That would be the one that shows how much the kids lives went to shit over the next ten years because they bit the hand that fed them.

Thanks for writing and keep them coming! I like most of your stories. This one not so much.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Wow! Thats a lot of comments.

Yes I would like to hear Barb's side. I want to hear what could possibly been on her mind to cheat in such a cavalier fashion. I liked the story even though I would have prefered a different ending. The writing was superb as always. Thank you *****

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
the kids

The actions of the kids pushing their dad away is the most ridiculous part.

The "hook-up culture" acceptance of casual sex has no bearing on the fact that THEY KNOW that she planned on abandoning them.

Fear of abandonment is hardwired in with children.

That they would push away the parent that was going to stay in favor of the one that was going to leave them is beyond belief.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 9 years ago
Key west getaway

I just got back from a vacation in Key West, so I loved that it was where he went to start over. Not Alaska this time! The daughters reaction was really odd, and it was strange that the father basically blew them off in the end. Did the kids know where mom went?? Regardless, a very nice tale as usual. Keep up the great writing!

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 9 years ago
Just added to my favourites

Interesting comments. I thought this was one of your best, and most realistic. I wondered why he took her back, but you made it plausible. I still don't agree, but his actions were not out of character. And no sequel, please. We don't need to know everything; we don't need her angle. It's his story and she is what she is.

I liked how you dealt with the kids at the end. The simple comment about them in and out of school very economically implies all the payback some of the readers said they want.

Thanks

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 9 years ago
Started out okay & then it meandered irrevocably into unbelievability territories

The story didn't have to be this stupid, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I see that cunt bonnietaylor2

made several comments on this one. Low and behold they were all about anon comments. How original! Get over your hatred bitch and grow up. I just zeroed out your unrealistic score by giving this piece of dung 1 star. Isn't this fun dear?

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey anon immediately above...

no it's not fun. The comments are supposed to be for me. I wrote the piece of dung you gave a one to. So let's get with the program. You said it was dung; tell me why. I will respect your opinion, but an assertion that it's dung without any explanation isn't a real thought.

Tell me why you thought the way you did. I can't get better if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

His kids turn on him, his daughter's grades in school drop, and he and his cheating wife, are completely unconcerned about what happened to their son and daughter. Like I said. Totally unbelievable.

Carvohi's stories have gotten worse since he wrote "The Dentist". Carvohi, if something is going on with you, take some time off and deal with it. No one will think less of you.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 9 years ago
Different strokes

Everybody's different. One guy's wife cheats on him, he kills the other guy. A second guy in the same situation, he kills his wife. And a third guy reacts by killing himself. Some people can never get over it, while others react as if it were nothing. I've known divorced couples who have never seen each other or spoken a word since their decree became final. And I know one divorced couple who go out to dinner once a week and then have a sleepover together; they're sharing more sex divorced than when they were married.

This story was well written, had strong foreshadowing, didn't have any inconsistencies that I noticed. The two principal characters were the husband and the judge, and we got to see how they both felt about things. The wife came across as a stupid airhead, with no real backbone or principles, but what should we expect of a woman who takes up with a man almost her son's age and offers to dump her husband and kids to be with him? Mostly this was a story about a man who reacted strongly to a bad situation he'd never remotely expected, and a total breakdown of every relationship in the family because of the wife's infidelity.

You can't sit down to read a story about a cat and then find fault because it wasn't a dog. I looked at what the author was trying to say and how well he said it, and after I thought it over I gave it five stars. As always, if you don't like the story he wrote, go write your own.

blatheringidiotblatheringidiotabout 9 years ago
Please stop reading Matt Moreau stories

This is not one of your better ones.

The kids don't want to come home after reading the texts of mommie's betrayal. Yet kids & mommy are thick as thieves 2 months later & dad is the leper. Huh?

The supersized ego of the judge is hard to take. Judge, marriage counselor, pretty much the same thing. The judge felt that it was too early in the process for the wife to let loose with how wonderful it was with her fucktoy. Like there was going to be a point in time where hubby was going to want to hear it? Huh?

The glee with which the wife told of the fun it was to lie to hubby. Using his trust against him. Huh?

Just like a MM story, you have hubby standing there with a big plate of steaming excrement, asking for more. He takes her back. But hes taken his testosterone supplements because, gosh darn it, he isn't going to remarry her. Huh?

I enjoy your writing & your stories. This one, not so much. Imo, to many holes in this one. Offering various ideas for a sequel seems to much of a cop out for having/leaving those holes.

Look forward to your next one.

Thank you

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
great writing of pathetic story

It was terrible at best. There was no rationale for the characters to interact in the manner they did. You can tell a judge to pound sand in spite of the consequences. Judges are people appointed or elected to their jobs. I have had experiences with Judges not too dissimilar to the one in this story. Against Counsel's advice, I told the Good Judge to go F*** himself. Now I did get an escort to a cell in the basement for a few hours but I felt much better off venting rather than getting shit on. This story lacked those basic human emotions. In my humble opinion, emotions are the life blood to most stories. The husband came across as wimpy and the wife was mentally ill.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
Hated it

I really wanted to as this story went on. I wish there was a score less than 1 star.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
What?

The author of this piece of shit story is out of his fucking mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hits close to home

"The judge let me cash in one of our smaller cash deposits, and I left. I never told Barb or the kids. I just packed a suitcase, called a cab, and disappeared."

Yep, exactly what I did. My own wife cheated on me and wasn't even careful about it toward the end. I found them in bed and went to jail for a few days after taking a couple of the assholes teeth with me. When I got out, my Dad was there to bail me out, not the whore. After taking with my own three kids, one 12, another 14 and the oldest almost 16, they wanted to stay with mom and didn't act as if they wanted anything to do with me. That enraged me. Not only does the whore get her cunt pounded, my kids want to stay with her. I was disgusted.

Over the next 3 months, I went to court, paid my money to them and did my community service. The whore tried to talk to me but I successfully avoided her. When her kids stopped by, I made sure I was going out the back door. The whore had gutted me and they skinned my ass. I was done. My folks were angry with me for avoiding everyone and it finally got to the point I told them to shut the fuck up and moved in with a coworker.

The day I was done with the court, I picked up my final paycheck and left. I bought my buddies old jeep and was gone. We lived in Vermont and I pointed the jeeps nose toward New Mexico. It took me a full week, along with a couple breakdowns and two tires, but I made it. Before leaving, I told no one I was going, even my buddy.

I spent 2 years in a little town high in the NM Rockies. I am a welder by trade and found a good paying job. There was no divorce, I didn't give a shit. My boss agreed to pay me under the table and I was able to stay off the grid. Then one afternoon I was putting away my tools and saw my ex whore sitting in a car out front, along with her asshole kids. I walked directly to the head office and was paid in cash after I explained I why I had to leave. My boss gave me a ride to my place and I packed my meager possessions. One thing I did have, was $55,000 in cash.

When he gave me a ride back to the shop, they weren't there any longer. Before throwing my stuff in my old Jeep, I told him to let them know they drove me off from a great job. He promised he would and we shook hands. Five days later I was in Powers Oregon working in another shop for the brother of my previous employer. At that point, I called my folks and they were furious I'd never called to let anyone know where I was. They said my old whore was looking for me, my oldest daughter was getting married and they wanted me to walk her down the isle. I told my dad he could do it for his granddaughter, I didn't have any children. They knew how angry I was at that point. Before I could hang up, they tried to tell me how sorry my whore was.

It wasn't six months later, my whores daughter, and her husband I suppose, showed up at my work place. I ignored them and jumped in the shop truck to answer a call for a broke down truck. When I got back, they were no where to be seen and three hours later, I was on the road toward Pine Wyoming. I always wanted to see Wyoming.

The first 18 months there were fantastic. Then my whore and her kids tracked me down again. By then, I had over $120,000, all in cash because I didn't want the whore to take it with the help of the court. I was sitting in the local Café when they walked in and surrounded my table. The whore was tearful, the kids were angry. I finished my meal without speaking or even acknowledging them. When the whores youngest, a young man by then, tried to stop me, I just stared at him until I broke my silence.

"When you chose the whore over me, you were dead to me from that moment on."

And I walked out and drove away. On the off chance they didn't know where I lived yet, I drove in circles after losing them, then pulled into my tiny house and loaded my gear. Nine days later I was in Alaska on a fishing boat in the Bering Sea. By the time we were froze up for the winter, my savings were up to almost $200K! I must have lost them that time, I worked for 3 more years before realizing I could retire if I wanted. My savings were up to almost $600K.

For the past five years I've been living in Central America. The cost of living is so low it seems illegal sometimes. I live on the beach in a little bungalow I paid cash for, only $10K and have a small boat I spend much of my time in. Between a small kitchen garden and the fish I catch, I have few needs. There is a woman who stops by and cleans my bungalow and washes my clothes twice per week but that is $5, twice per week.

Of course, there has to be an ending to this story, right? No, it is still ongoing. My whore and her kids finally tracked me down. A few miles away, they bought a condo they take turns living in, making my life hell in trying to get me to talk. I guess they are all married now, the whore tells me she has 7 grandkids now. I could care less and have tried to convey that message, but so far, they haven't been smart enough to understand.

I don't get it. Almost 10 years later and the whore still chases me around the world. My money has been making me money, a good investor really is worth his weight in gold and I found a good one. My nest egg has exploded to over $1.9M and I'm thinking next, I'm going to see about the cost of living in Romania on the Black Sea. The whore and her family say they'll follow me to the end of the earth, I guess we'll find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
doesn't make sense

he is/was a devoted father no dad would let the kids go without understanding why?

why what well a lot why did the son move in with the mother ask the son.

why the daughter took her side ask the daughter.

why they left him out ask the kids.

why is he being condemned?

when the wife goes to the keys why is she not trying to get the father back with the kids?

why is he the heavy ask his sisters?

if he is the family man he says that can not be turned off like a switch might go away but good memories will bring him back to being the family man he is.

this needs to be explained. to make this a complete story not a broken one.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
I Can't Finish Your Newest Stories

You set the stage, you prime the situation. But you make the main character an absolute dope. He gets his daughter to copy text messages and even though his daughter -and- son tell him to read them, he doesn't and instead he goes off on another tangent. Really! How stupid! What was the point of having his daughter copy or clone those text??

I wont read ridiculous stuff like that.

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If you're going to write a story, fill in the blanks, answer the damn questions, tired of these so called writers on here who leave so many holes in a story.

hanibtorrhanibtorrabout 9 years ago
WTF

After reading this SHIT, all I can say is. Stupid is, as stupid does.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 03/14/15 "Total SHIT story as always"

If the stories are ALWAYS total shit, why do you keep reading them?

They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey anon...

You might think 'the story' is total shit, that's OK, but if another comment writer suggests you don't make sense because you keep reading and saying the same thing about every story someone writes that doesn't make her stupid, she's merely making an observation.

Sure I write stupid shit. There's a lot of stupid shit on TV too. Hey ever watch the stupid shit FOX calls news. Bill O'Reilly; now that's some stupid shit. How about the stupid shit that Mush Scumbaugh ejaculates day in and day out. I can hear King George III after reading Jefferson's little memo back in 1776, "Now ain't that some stupid shit?" It goes back further than that. Think of those stone, or cuneiform, tablets old Hammurabi left behind.

Now here's some real stupid shit. Everything on Literotica is meant to be entertainment. I find the stupid shit some of the anons leave behind quite entertaining.

Uh, the names Gump, Forrest Gump.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 04/29/15 Re: Total Shit

Yes, I know you can't know it's shit till you read it, and if you simply said, "It's total shit" I would have either ignored you or said how I respectfully disagreed.

But YOU said "Total shit as always", i.e. you find carvohi's stories ALWAYS total shit. He has written more than a few stories, if you find to ALWAYS be total shit, that means you have never found ONE that wasn't shit, let alone good, so why do you keep reading them? Surely their are writers whose work you DO like, so why not just read them.

I don't happen to care for JPB, so in general I don't read his stories unless someone else has written a sequel or something similar where I feel the need to read the original first.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@DevotedWife RE: Compliments

Yes, that’s a good point: many times the wife cheats because she doesn’t feel that her husband compliments her enough, but many other times he DOES compliment her, and as you say she minimizes them by saying, “Oh, you have to say that!”

The guys can’t win!

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I didn't like the story. The writing (stars) was good. What's all this shit about KarenE and Carvohi? An old Celtic (me Mother was Irish) saying goes (the spelling is incorrect - sorry) Oishun poishun doisheen cannon ? = who shit in the butter churn? That makes for a better story than this. Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a total crock of shit!!!!

1 star! Wife is a cheating skank assed whore and she gets nothing but a kick in the ass down the road!!! If any of the kids side with her cheating ass then good riddance to them too! Fuck that old fossil judge he is a wimp assed cuckold himself for sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SUCKER

SHES ASLUT HES ASUCKER AND HER KIDS SHOULDBE SHOT WITH A LUMP OF SHIT

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 for effor t and content and

because dear annony didn't like it. But we all know annony is a drag queen. No offense drag queens!!

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
Good story

until the end. You should have stopped at "I was getting on with my life."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Does not make sense

She took his balls by what she said to the Judge. He left started a new life yet he let her back in with no Remorse, no rebuilding.

Sorry good start but terrible ending

stout1759stout1759almost 9 years ago
Good story

Carvohi created a character. He gave the character certain characteristics. He gave him certain stimuli. He responded in certain ways. He kept the character true to himself.

It seemed that the commenters all wanted to change the characters. They didn't want to accept that there were people out there like that. They were offering their ideas on hhow to rewrite the story.

I didn't see anything about writing style or misspellings. I would say that carvohi wrote a super story. Everybody that wants it to go some other way should write their own story.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Read it Again

You know what pissed me off?

This:

"I love you Matt. You make me feel young again. When can we meet again? I can get away this Sunday. I want you so much. You're my heart. You have my heart. Let's both take Monday off? I need you inside me. I don't care. I'll do whatever you want. I'll leave my husband. I'll leave my kids. I can't live without you."

I'll leave my kids! Then the dumb fucking kids take her side? WTF! That was too much for me. After she fucked him over, weaseled her way back into the house, she turned the kids against him pretending to be afraid of him. If she loved him, she would have pushed the kids towards him to comfort him. Instead she fucked him over again. She drives him away, then goes after him? He takes her back? Is he fucking stupid? C'mon, there is life after divorce. There are plenty of nice women out there who would like a nice guy and wouldn't fuck him over. Love or not, no man is that stupid that he wouldn't forget the shit she pulled on him. Yuck!

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
BAD ENDING

Treats him like shit with the text. Comes back home and turns his entire family against him. THEN, she goes looking for him, AND he lets her back in again. The guy is a douche bag!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She did not want him to toss her on the bed

Because it would have ruined the beautiful memory of her boy toy doing it because she would have been looking at the x and it would have ruined the memory. He should have said, bitch you ruined my life made the kids hate me, ruined their chances for college so get the fuck away from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written!

I really don't understand those who criticize. They effectively ask, "why don't we have a wonderfully faithful wife and husband, so that we can read about their wonderfully normal life?" Gee, what an interesting premise for a story on this site. Well written, well done, and I'll look forward to another of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
are you senile...

or just a wimp?

idiotic nonsensical crap. 1*

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the 'Are You Senile' anon...

No I'm not senile, but I am a wimp. Now you know so next time you see a story over my name you'll know not to bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course you're a wimp

Only a wimp would write a story and not have it end in bloodshed and misery. Don't you know that "real men" retaliate in these fictional stories in unrealistic ways thus giving us a sense of justice. So what if it isn't real. Our lives are so shitty that we will take whatever justice we can find. Damn you carvohi!

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

I have to say that you really enjoy pushing a male character to his limits (well frankly, well past his and most reader's limits) and then have him reconcile. Probably why you get some of the scores and comments. Too far, even for those in supposed love, is still too far. It's the "too" that is the chief point. Mistakes made? Okay many can get by a mistake (however, even the best therapist will say that the relationship will never fully heal) but the colossal manner in which your female protagonists have a tendency to go is usually beyond what most readers will allow as believable and acceptable in order to allow a rebuilding of trust, respect, and love. After all you had Barb do to Ryan, if you were personally in Ryan's place would you honestly be able to forgive and forget?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
I loved it gave you a 5

hope it helps offset the asshole on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well told ...

This is a well told story. Barb made a mistake, as some wives do. His ego was badly bruised. I did not understand his children's attitude. If I had to rate the story, I would have given it about a 3, but I did not.

rvwsrvwsalmost 9 years ago
NOT A WIMP!

I was faced with a similar situation; I put her through college, bought her her cars, bought a house I could barely afford, and it was all for not. I just wonder what it takes for a loving, trusting husband to actually win, to be respected and to unconditionally trust the person closest to you without it being used against you? I don't know.

Good story, fiction or not, it rang a bell with me. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous