K Goes to the Psychiatric

Story Info
K had an adventure at the doctors office.
778 words
3.22
19.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS MY FIRST POST HERE! THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

All characters are 18 years of age and older only!

He holds up a syringe and looks you in the eye. "K, I have been thinking about this for a while now," he says. He goes on to explain that the drug in the syringe will render you sedated to the point of being unable to resist or even talk except in mono syllables that will only resemble words. While still holding your eyes, he informs you that if he must use the shot, he will have you involuntarily committed for seventy-two hours. He tells you that, with him as your psychiatrist it is likely that you will never leave the hospital. He is smiling a nasty little smile and seems so sure of himself.

You are completely blindsided. Your certain he is joking... or something. Your confusion shows on your face.

He assures you that he is not joking, but if you are a good girl, you will be rewarded.

He stands up and walks around the desk. Then behind the sofa you are sitting on. He puts his hands directly on your shoulders and whispers in your ear "Relax and enjoy. This will be over within the hour." A small giggle escapes him "I have a three o'clock." His hands move down to your breasts, and he caresses them through your clothes. He tells you not to resist as he has compiled a file on you that will allow him to keep you in the hospital for a LONG time. A made-up file, but no one except you and he will ever know about. A made-up file, in which you confess to thoughts of harming yourself, intricate plans of criminal activity including harming your parents.

K thinks, He is fucking serious! SHIT! What am I going to do. Give him what he wants, you decide. When you get away you can figure out what to do next.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He whispers in your ear. You nod your head. He instructs you to say it aloud.

"Yes." It comes out as a squeaky little whisper.

"Say it all," he says.

"Yes, I am going to be a good girl." It comes out as a crying, fearful moan. K squeaks out through her tears "Please, be gentle with me I'm a virgin."

He laughs "Not according to the file. You are a regular little slut."

He tells you to stand up and undress. You start to with your back to him, but he tells you to turn around.

You do. You make the mistake of looking him in the face. He has the ugliest smile you have ever seen, and his eyes are full of animalistic lust. You are standing in your bra and panties. He walks to you and without warning he slaps your left breast. It is not a particularly hard slap; it still hurts plenty though.

"All the way and do not make me tell you anything a second time". He tells you to get on your knees and suck his dick. You unzip his pants and do what he asked. You are hoping that is all he wants. Hoping.

When he is hard, he pulls you up by your hair. He tells you to lay on the sofa with one leg on the floor and the other over the back. You feel so exposed. He stands. Above you and just looks you up and down then quickly he is on you and in you. He moans in your ear "K, you are being such a good girl."

You can tell he is nearing climax. You hope he finishes soon so you can get dressed and leave.

Just when you think it is almost over, he pulls out. He orders you to sit on the desk. You do as you are told. He orders you to lay back, and as you do, he lifts your legs. He rests them on his shoulders and enters you for the second time. He has access to your breasts, nipples, and clit. He enjoys being rough with your tits, but he is gentle and purposeful with your clit. Your body responds against your will. You have an amazing orgasm. He finishes soon after. As he helps you to sit up on the desk, he bends to kiss you.

You meet his mouth and kiss him deeply. K thinks, that was the best role play ever! Then there is a little sting in your left hip. Perhaps, it was not the best idea to do that role play with a real psychiatrist.