Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole body rocks as I explode inside of her. I scream into her breasts out of pleasure.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you," I cry out.

Once we've both come back to earth, she reaches up and released my cuffs. She runs her hand over my chest and rests her head next to mine. "Good boy."

"That was so hot," I whisper wrapping my arm around her.

"I know, I can't believe how worked up you got."

"Are you gonna untie my legs," I giggle into her ear.

"You're the one who tied yourself up, don't look at me to set you free," she kisses me. "You ready for that cage to go back on?"

"Are you going to be this much of a tease while I'm locked up?"

"No," she smirks. "I'm going to be so so much more of a tease. You're going to love and hate me as your keyholder, you're going to be frustrated and thrilled while I torment you." My cock starts to get hard again. "And we're going to decide what to do with your other keys."

"How long are you going to cage me?" I ask with a trembling voice.

"Until I wanna play with you again." she reaches for the cage on her nightstand. She giggles when she sees my cock already getting hard again. "Don't you dare touch it," she commands pointing to my cock. She walks into the kitchen and comes back with a wet rag with ice in her hand.

"Please don't," I desperately plead.

She wraps the rag around my cock and squeezes the life out of my erection. She picks up the ring and slides it all the way down my cock, roughly forcing my balls through the ring. My cock begins to grow again before she ices me again for several minutes before sliding the cage up my shaft, clicking it into place. Then she picks up the padlock, and holding the cage in place she holds the padlock above my face. "Kiss it." I oblige and she slides the padlock into place, snapping it shut.

Once the padlock is in place she reaches down and unties my ankles as I examine the cage holding my cock captive. The cage I had bought. The cage I had even put on myself. It now seemed so foreign, like I had never seen it before.

"It's a whole different feeling when someone else has the key," she runs her finger over the cage. I nod in agreement as my cock begins to strain in its cage already. "Now get dressed, we're going out for dinner," she smirks as she goes back to fingering her key.

12