Kandy Kane Revealed Ch. 01

Story Info
Kandy Kane decides to help out on game night.
3.4k words
4.17
4.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose it's true that everyone has secrets of one form or another. I also suppose that it's true that if you're not very careful, then your secrets can be revealed. Oh, don't worry, my secrets are safe, but my roommate's secrets are not. And neither are his friend's secret either.

My roommate, Jay, and his video buddy, Olsen, have a habit of drinking a little too much beer during their games and then they both get a little too sexually worked up after the games. I guess that it's their "thing" and it doesn't bother me one bit that they are jerk off buddies.

What does bother me is that the poor girls from New Mexico, who have become the object of their "game over" relief. I mean, they are cute enough, but come on guys, avatars are thumb nails, right? How much is that really getting you worked up?

The other thing is that they are jerk off buddies with a twist. First of all, and thankfully, they do their "thing" in Jay's bedroom. Unfortunately, they get quite worked up sometimes and closing the door doesn't always happen.

So, if you were going from the living room to the kitchen and you look down his hallway, there they are, facing each with their bodies leaned backwards and having a jerk off contest. Again, not that big of a deal, although they should close the door 100% of the time. And I could care less that they have the need to wrap female lingerie around their cocks as they face off and cock fight it out. I'm sure most guys love the silky feeling of lingerie stroking up and down their throbbing cocks, right?

My concern, and my only concern is just where in the hell are they getting the panties and nylon stockings? I mean, it's not mine because I check my dresser and closet after every video tournament. And they play it smart by disposing of the wrecked evidence before I have a chance to get a first-hand review of the lingerie in question. So, where is it coming from? Is Jay's sister sitting at home wondering why her lingerie keeps coming up missing or are they going to the department store and buying the cheap stuff through the self-serve check-out lanes? I'm never going to ask, but it would be nice to know if Maggie has to go commando once a week. And the department store refuses to share their store security video with me.

There was nothing left to do except to even the playing field and get a full confession. And when I say confession, I mean have them on their knees panting, begging and doing their thing. I know it means that I have to reveal my secret to them, but it's alright. It might just be time to let Kandy Kane out of the closet and introduce her (me) at the next game.

And Kandy Kane is going to up the ante and go to the department store and pick the guys up some more panties to play with. Maybe not the first game, but I will pick out something in a size that they could wear. And thank you department store for selling those 3 and 4 packs of undies and LOL, thanks for carrying those extra-large sizes. Not that Jay and Olsen are large guys, but they are not girls either, if you know what I mean.

My stuff? Oh no, my stuff is not cheap, it's not overly expensive, but my lingerie is so much better than the department store stuff.

LOL, Kandy Kane? My first fem outfit consisted of red and white candy cane striped thigh high socks and matching panties and a spaghetti strap shirt. I thought the outfit looked cute, so Kandy Kane came to be. I'll tell you about my obsession with thigh high socks a little later.

So, I came up with a plan. It was probably a terrible plan, but I couldn't just wing it, so I asked a few questions and determined which game night would be the longest and with the lowest chance of anyone else showing up. And that game night was Friday the 17th. Step one was complete.

Next, I spent that Friday afternoon picking up everything two video guys needed. Beer and then a little more beer. I would have the food delivered because I can barely carry all the beer and I'm not a good cook. Oh, and I went back to the department store and picked up some more stockings, just in case my plan works and they make a total mess on my legs. They can wreck the cheap stuff, if that's what it comes down to.

By 6pm on Friday the 17th I had everything set up and ready to go, almost. I had my "quick change" lingerie outfit ready to go, but I forget about my makeup. A full facial makeover would take way too long, so I had to take a risk and pre apply my concealer, darken my eyebrows and spike my hair in advance. I figured I could brush my eyelids, put on some lashes and swipe my lip gloss pretty quickly after the game was in full motion.

By the way, just how in the hell do people play these "kill everything" video games for hours and hours and hours? And then, you know, start again?

And just like any other game night, Olsen showed up and he and Jay went straight to it. After a bunch of fist bumps and high fives, of course. It's funny how I, Leo, never get included in those reindeer games, isn't it?

"So, Leo, what's with all the beer in the refrigerator? Are you feeling generous today?"

"LOL, sort of. I ordered a Pizza and a big Sub also. The food will be here in 30 minutes or so."

"Hmmm, and what is it that you want in return little buddy?"

"Well, now that you mention it, can I say hello to those girls? Are they live and on camera in those little thumb nails in the corner of the screen?"

"I suppose that for a Meat Lover's Pizza, we can pause the game and introduce you."

"Cool, but introduce me to both girls. I want to say hello to Misty Blue and Misty Brown. I mentioned that a huge Italian Sub was coming too, right?"

"Fine, but don't you dare embarrass me or Olsen and no fair judging us for having virtual girlfriends and that means no posting stuff."

"No problem roomie. Now, kick back, kill everything in sight and I'll pass around a couple of beers. Go ahead, let me hear those sounds."

Pew, pew, pew.

Hah, fools, fools all of them. I have been following Misty Blue and Misty Brown on Chang for months. I didn't tell them what to expect in my DM, but I told them to expect something.

Hah, I was a fool to think I could get my nylon stockings on so quickly. But I managed and for some reason I put on a second garter belt. One attached to my stockings and one just dangling because I'm a freak like that.

Oh, sorry folks, black is my color choice for tonight, except for the dangling garter belt which is red because Kandy Kane has to wear something red. Black stockings, black bikini cut panties because tonight is not about my ass cheeks hanging out and a black camisole. No bra because the camisole is too revealing for a stuffed bra and because my nipples were meant to be mounted on real breasts. Or in other words, I have been wearing a T-Shirt at pool parties and the beach for several years. LOL, my nipples are amazing and embarrassing at the same time.

I checked myself out in mirror and told myself that this was as good as it was going to get for tonight. The next phase of my plan was to type a group text for Jay and Olsen to let them know that an open mind would be appreciated and I waited by the window to watch for the Pizza delivery person to turn up the street.

Ugh, the best laid plans suck sometimes. My final plan was to send the announcement text, exit my bedroom, grab them two beers, shock the hell out of them and then open the door for the food. My failure was the opening the front door part dressed like this and by that, I mean a paid escort. Oh snap.

But there I was, knee deep in lingerie and frantically looking for my robe, which was only going to cover so much anyways and looked stupid by the way. So, as I spied a strange sports car coming up the street, I bit my lips, hit send and headed to the refrigerator, looking like a paid escort. Oh, and I had to pretend like nothing unusual was happening too. OMG, don't pass Go and reread the part above about me being a fool.

"Alright guys, here are two beers and the food is here. I'll get the door and get ready to feed you. So, be prepared to pause in a few minutes."

The situation I had was two controllers on the floor, four eyes bigger than the Pizza, two tongues taking the place of the vacuum cleaner and maybe, just maybe two growing flag poles. Oh, and zero words.

"Breathe guys and give me some money for the food. There, that's better. Oh, do you like my look? Seriously, breathe and let Kandy Kane take care of your food and beverage needs. We'll talk about your other needs later. And remember, you guys brought up that "no judging" thing earlier."

There was no change in the eyes, the heart beats or the tongues, but the flag poles were confirmed. LOL, they also got their asses blasted in the game. But now, OMG, I had to answer the door and my lips were already bleeding from all the biting I was doing. I slowly strolled to the front door with money in hand and opened it.

"Hi, that will be, holy shit, I mean, $29 even, I mean, it's free."

"LOL, simmer down Pizza Boy. Here, you can keep the change."

"Ah, thank you, but I think it would be better if I stood for 15 minutes and slowly counted your change."

"Silly Pizza Boy. But I'll tell you what. You take the cash, stuff it in your pants, give me the two food containers and then admit that you like what you see. Come on, you can do it. Show me your bulge. And even if it's not true, tell me that my dangling garter snaps are hot. Whoa, Pizza Boy, I said to show me your bulge, not drop your shorts, but let's keep that on the back burner for now. Can you drive?"

"Ah, no."

"Well, can you sit in my driveway for a few minutes and let things settle down?"

"Ah, yes."

I left him to his own devices and headed into the kitchen with the food, only I took the long way and walked right in front of Jay and Olsen.

"I'm glad to see your hearts are beating boys. I'm going to put these containers in the kitchen, bring you back a couple of beers and then I owe the Pizza Boy one final tip through the window. By the way, if you guys are losing 600 to 3, does that mean I'm winning?"

"Ah, gold metal status."

"Awe, that's nice. Now, I expect those girls to be live on screen by the time I get back with your beers."

Most of my plan is going well and I even made it through answering the door dressed like this. But I found another fault in my plan as soon as I hit the kitchen. I wanted everything about tonight to be sexy and forbidden, but I don't know jack about being a proper server. I mean, the lingerie is working, but how sexy is two slices of Pizza and a Sub slice when they are just slapped on a plate? I will never be invited to "Food Be Us" as a contestant.

"OK then, some beers, some food and a chance for you to continue to gawk at me. And by the way, words are permitted guys, you can ask Kandy Kane anything. Oh, are those girls?"

"Hi Kandy Kane. We're here. Hey, that's a sexy set of lingerie and we appreciate the distraction, but we would kick their asses anyways."

"LOL, we all know that Misty B and Misty B. Thanks for the add and what do you think of my idea for tonight?"

"To be honest, it sounds exciting, but it also seems that it might be awkward, for the guys anyways. Is there anything in your house that is over your head that you can grab onto for support? Anyways, we support you, good luck and let us know how it turns out. By the way, I stole a photo from your Chang page."

"Oh yeah, which one? And by the way, the guys seem to have found something else to grab onto at this moment. Please guys, tonight is not about my butt cheeks."

"Well, your selfie in the candy cane socks and the thigh gap. Misty loves the way the tight socks make that impression on your upper thighs, so don't judge her."

"LOL, that's fine. I'll let everyone get back to blowing up stuff or burning zombies or whatever. I have more Pizza and beer to serve. It was nice to meet you Misty B and Misty B."

I mentioned earlier that I would get back to my love for thigh high socks and that is it. New socks make such an impression on the thigh meat, I mean muscles and I like it. I'll be sure to post another selfie in a few days for anyone else who has the same thoughts. But now, I have two stunned guys who are probably thirsty and we have a refrigerator full of beer.

My next step was to take fours beers to the living and place them on the coffee table. I stepped in between them to do so. If they wanted to touch my nylons, well, there they are, right next to your hands. And they did and apparently the girls were still live because the hooping and hollering was easy to hear. And the guys didn't seem to mind.

My next step was to improve my food service plating by cutting the Sub into small slices and arranging them in a circle on a plate. No, "Food Wars" was not going to call me, but maybe I could a ticket to be in the audience. I made a second plate of Pizza slices, grab both plates and walked back into the living room and plopped down right between them. I sat there quietly, holding the two plates and role played a serving table. And what do you know, they ate. They felt me up, but they ate.

And OMG, shame on you Olsen for pulling my camisole front out a little and taking your sneaky little peek at my nipples. I mean, thanks for the compliment, but shame on you anyways. However, look at little ole me, would you? I have two guys literally eating out of the palms of my hands.

And on the night went. There were a few occasional pauses so the girls could get their kicks by watching the action and so the guys could well, get some action. And really, most of it was PG-Something, with just a few hints of just how well lingerie works on the brain of a guy.

By the time the game was over and the girls logged off or hung up or however one leaves a video game, I was left with two well fed, drunk and horny guys. Which is exactly where my plan was supposed to end, almost. As they were shutting down the game box, I snuck into my room and grabbed two pairs of the panties I bought for them.

No, I wasn't going to take advantage of them being drunk tonight and ask them to wear them, that would be for another day when I had a hidden camera set up. Tonight, was about them doing their jerk off buddy thing with these large size and cheap panties with me in the middle.

"I know what you two do after a good night of games and tonight you're going to do it differently. You can use these panties I bought for you or you can stare me down as I twirl in my lingerie for you or both. The difference is how you finish."

"Oh, is this what Misty B mentioned? Something about your idea?"

"It is and remember, there is no judging here tonight. So, we will not need the privacy of bedroom tonight and if the curtains are slightly open, so be it. I'm asking the two of you to, well, to circle jerk me, I guess. And I want you both to stroke your hard cocks with these soft panties, but don't release in them. And Olsen, that's called starting early."

"What's the catch, roomie?"

"I know that the two up you will dump your loads at different times, but when you're about to squirt, then you squirt into my panties. Jay, you cum in my front and coat my cock and balls and Olsen, you cum in the back and fill my butt crack with your thick cum. Is that something you guys can do for someone who just fed in lingerie all night?"

"Well, that's kinky as hell, but maybe a little gay for us. I mean, my cock might touch your cock and Olsen's cock will touch your ass crack."

"I thought you two might feel that way, so my response is this. I've seen the two of you "accidently" touch each other as you play "Cock Wars" and this won't be much different. Besides, it's not like this is a night we're going to talk about, ever anyways, am I right?"

"I don't know, Olsen, what do you think?"

"Well, as long as we're never going to speak of this again, then I want to cream Kandy Kane's ass crack until it runs down her legs."

"Thank you, Olsen. I was hoping you would say that and because we are never talking about this, then I wouldn't mind knowing or feeling, exactly where you are releasing on me. In other words, poke it or push it in there, as deep as you can. Just be prepared to brace me so we don't fall down. So, roomie, what do you say and as you can see, Olsen has started already?"

"This is weird, even for me."

"I'm going to bed soaked with your cum."

"You're my roomie."

"I'm your server tonight and I have worn only lingerie all night."

"How do I look at you tomorrow?"

"How can you resist me tonight?"

"OMG, is my laptop camera on?"

"Forget the girls. That's right, move a little closer and keep stroking that rod. Come on Jay, this is a one-time thing, but it's a win-win for all five of us."

"Five of us?"

"I said to forget the girls. Come on roomie, drop the granny panties and let me watch you pump that big fat cock. Aim it right here, just like Olsen is doing. And you better hurry because Olsen is doing more dry humping than pumping. And it's OK Olsen, I said you could get deep in my crack."

What I know for sure is that everyone got what they wanted, I think. Mostly the girls and I can't wait to see what they captured on video. And Jay and Olsen got to do their "game over" thing, just a little differently this time. However, they are very embarrassed I think, which I will smooth over in the coming weeks. None of us need any tension and I'll fix things somehow.

Me? Kandy Kane? I took something I seen on Chang, added a guy in the rear and let it happen. And yes, it was pretty kinky and I don't know what else to say about it except we all agreed to never speak of it again, ever. Friday the 17th never happened.

End Kandy Kane revealed 01