All Comments on 'Kanesha Ch. 07: Branding a Poni'

by CarlUrvile

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Glad to see this is ongoing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extra

Super opowiadanie !!!

thomas_deanthomas_dean8 months ago

Muñeca Linda: Chancing Fate

Linda dubbed Muñeca (dearest) has a privileged positio at the Poni Farm. Dubbing Linda the dearest (Muñeca), Rodrigo assures her, she brings him luck. Watching new livestock brought to the farm, Linda decides to test her skills against the new arrivals.

A hand attempts to discourage Linda, "Go back to the villa, house slave. Your skin is too soft to be a pony." He said roughly. Insisting on testing her skills against new untrained arrivals, Linda strips to be fitted for the spectacle. Paces from the finish line, Linda stumbles andlooks up to watch a rival wrapped in the winnning line tape.

Hair clipped to fashion a tail, Linda is bent over to be branded. Pleading that Rodrigo would retrieve her, Linda is told ""He already would have dear. That's why you went last..." Juan said motioning the farm hand to continue. Branded, remanded to a stall as Poni No 5, Linda looks forward to a life of permanent slavery.

Carl tells an interesting tale of testing fate..

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF8 months ago

Yesterday's Pet: Too anxious to please.

Meet Linda. She's on the farm as a privileged pet. Her friend Lucy is in a stall as a Hucow producing milk. New livestock arrive. Linda figures she can beat them in a poni race and please her master. Stumbling before the finish line, Linda watches her privileges go to someone else as Linda is branded and relegated o the barn.

Carl makes an interesting point on the fickleness of fate and the fragility of position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlUrvile@CarlUrvile
465 Followers
Current Lit Story Project/Status: Sorry for the long hiatus Followers but the writing itch is beginning to return. Look forward to a new series “House of Urvile” I’m just starting to work on. Want to touch on many favorite fetishes and kinks. Lit Chat: I’m rarely on LitChat ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES