Kara and Arryn's Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
The orgy continues.
1.3k words
4.75
3.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time, Barbara was at home with Kara, on her knees sucking her off. Kara was wearing a collar, handcuffs, leash, and had a buttplug vibrator in her ass.

Barbara didn't have to ask if Kara loved anal. After her experience she knew that it was enjoyable. Suddenly, her phone vibrated indicating that she got a text from someone.

She looked at her phone. The message was from Hannah McCarthy.

"I know what you have been doing," The message read. "We need to talk."

Will Barbara be punished for having intercourse with Kara? What will Hannah say about it? And who else knows about it?

Barbara was currently sitting in her office, stroking her cock. Her eyes were closed as she fantasized about getting a blowjob from Kara and Hannah.

"Oh god Hannah," Barbara moaned as she came on her hands. She used a nearby wet wipe to clean up the mess and tucked her cock back inside her pants. Suddenly, her phone vibrated indicating that she was getting a call. She answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey there sexy," the voice said. "I know you have been a very naughty girl assfucking Kara Eberle. You had a great time plowing her tight, young ass, didn't you? I know you did, because I heard you both moaning in the bathroom stall. Listen, I want you to come over here and we can talk more about it. I'm sending you the location now." Barbara heard the phone call end and checked her messages.

"Well," she said as she stood up from her desk chair. "I guess I better go." She headed off to the location.

4 hours later...

Barbara reached a huge empty room. She looked around and saw nothing. "Hello?" She said. "Is anyone there?"

"Well well well," the voice said. "The girl of the party has finally arrived." Barbara looked around and still saw nothing. Kara, Arryn, Lindsay, Ashley, Ellie, Mariel and Hannah were completely hidden in the dark room. The voice, which was Hannah's, started to laugh. "Okay it's time to have some fun with our new friend. Turn on the lights." The dark room brighten up and Barbara looked around and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god," Barbara said. Her friends were all completely naked. She saw Lindsay, Ellie, Ashley, and Mariel all standing in a circle, stroking their respective cocks. Barbara also saw Arryn, Kara and Hannah rubbing each other's pussies. Hannah smiled at Barbara.

"Well Barbara," she said. "Cocksucking or carpet munching?" Barbara smiled as she crawled over to Ashley, Ellie and the other girls.

"I want to suck a cock," she said as she knelt down in front of her four friends. "So, who wants a blowjob from me first?" Ellie smiled and pointed at her own cock.

Barbara smiled as she crawled upto Ellie and began to rub her cock slowly and gently. Ellie moaned as Barbara stroked her cock. Ellie then widened her eyes as she watched Barbara pull back her foreskin, revealing her cute pink cockhead. "Barbara," Ellie moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Barbara smiled as she rubbed Ellie's cock against her face. She inhaled the scent of Ellie's cock and smiled. "Your cock smells sooooooooo gooooood." Barbara then proceeded to lick Ellie's cock, starting with the tip. She gave the cock little butterfly kisses before she proceeded to use her tongue and lick up and down the penal slit.

Ellie whimpered in pleasure as she felt Barbara's tongue graze her penal slit, and reached down to Barbara's hair and tousled it. Barbara's little licks proved to be too much for the British girl. With a slight moan of pleasure, Ellie plunged her cock down Barbara's throat.

"Mmmmphfffff," Barbara said as she felt Ellie's cum shoot deep inside her throat and head down to her tummy. Barbara gulped the cum down and sucked Ellie clean before she proceeded to pull away from her friend.

"Oh my god Barbara," Ellie started to say. "I didn't mean to cum in your mouth. Your mouth just felt soooooo gooooood." Barbara smiled as she rubbed Ellie's cock.

"It is completely fine Ellanor," Barbara said as she stroked Ellie's cock, making it rock hard again. "I enjoyed it, and from your reaction, I could see that you enjoyed it too." Barbara then proceeded to lock eyes with Lindsay and Mariel. "Spit roast me." She grabbed Mariel's and Lindsay's cocks and began to stroke them. "Now."

Mariel and Lindsay were unsure about this. "I don't know about this Barbara," Lindsay said. "I have never plowed an ass like yours before." Barbara smiled as she stroked the cocks faster.

"Just pretend I'm your girlfriends Arryn and Hannah," Barbara said. Mariel smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me," she said. "Which hole do you want to fuck Lindsay? Mouth or Ass? I would prefer ass."

"But I wanted her ass," Lindsay said. Barbara smiled.

"It's okay girls," Barbara said. "Lindsay can take my ass, while Mariel fucks my face. You both cum together inside me, pull out, turn me around and then plunge your cocks back inside me again." Mariel smiled.

"Sounds like a good plan for me," she said as she plunged her cock deep inside Barbara's mouth. Lindsay smiled, pulled down Barbara's pants and began to stuff her cock into Barbara's ass.

"Fuck Barbara," Mariel said as she humped Barbara's face. "Your throat feels soooooo gooooood." She looked up at Lindsay. "How's your end Lindsay?"

"Not bad," Lindsay said as she thrusted her cock into Barbara's ass deeper with every single thrust until she was balls deep inside her friend's ass. "Could have been a bit tighter and snuger, but that's what you get when you are dealing with a anal loving buttslut."

Lindsay and Mariel pounded Barbara harder, bringing Barbara closer to her own orgasm. Her cock was initially fallacid, but it began to get hard and erect, and was now fully erect and twitching.

Barbara was in heaven. She had never been fucked like this before. She grunted as she was fucked hard by her two friends. "Mmmmphfffff," Barbara said as she came hard, spraying her creamy white fluid all over the floor.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk," Lindsay screamed as she pumped her load into Barbara's ass. This made Barbara cum even more. Lindsay smiled and reached down and began to stroke Barbara's cock, squeezing out her cum like a tube of toothpaste.

Mariel rocked her head back and screamed as she unloaded her own load inside Barbara's mouth. They both pulled out of Barbara, and before she could speak, they turned her around and plunged their cocks inside Barbara. Mariel was fucking Barbara's ass, while Lindsay facefucked Barbara. They pumped and pounded her harder and deeper with every single thrust, all the while taunting her with dirty nicknames.

"You fucking little skanky bimbo," Mariel said as she assfucked Barbara. "You are nothing but a little fucktoy that we can use as we please. You dirty little shank." Mariel saw Barbara was sucking on the cock that was just in her ass a few minutes ago. "Barbara is a great little ass loving buttslut." Lindsay smiled and nodded in agreement with Mariel. Suddenly, they felt their respective orgasms began to build.

"I'm gonna come soon," Mariel said. Lindsay smiled and nodded in agreement. She was getting closer as well. Mariel and Lindsay looked up at each other and nodded. They grabbed Barbara's waist and pulled out of her holes, before shoving back in for one final thrust.

"I'm cuummiinngg," Mariel and Lindsay screamed as they unloaded their respective cumshots inside Barbara's holes. Fully spent, Lindsay and Mariel pulled out of Barbara and patted her on the head.

Barbara smiled as she swallowed the two loads of cum inside her mouth. "That was amazing." She was excited for the next one. "What's next?" She heard a voice say 'Over here.' She turned around and saw Kara and Arryn, being touched by Hannah.

"Ready for your next experience?"

To be continued...