Kara's Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena and Maggie swap girlfriends and have a great foursome.
1.7k words
4
6.7k
8
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last story, Alex and Kara had been fucking each other. The two sisters were screwing each other harder and deeper. Before long, Alex and Kara reached the point of no return. Alex was the first one to come.

"I'm comiiinnnggg," she screamed as she pumped her load into Kara's bowels. The intense pleasure pushed Kara over the edge and she came next, whimpering and moaning.

Right at that moment, Lena and Maggie walked into the bedroom and were shocked by the sight before them. Alex looked up at them, and with a look of surprise and shock, pulled out of Kara's ass. The withdrawal of her sister's cock was the final push as Kara shat herself all over the bed. After a while, Alex cleared her throat and looked up at Maggie and Lena.

After a few hours, Maggie and Lena were sitting in the living room, with Kara and Alex. Kara felt so much shame. She just had anal sex with her own sister and her girlfriend Lena saw it all. She couldn't even look up at her. What would Lena think? How would Maggie feel? Would this change their friendship? She had her eyes closed and didn't want to see her girlfriend or her sister's girlfriend. Suddenly, she felt a wet and warm sensation on her cock.

What is happening, Kara thought to herself. Is Lena sucking me off? Is she turned on by the fact that I was assfucked by my own sister? She opened her eyes and looked down upon the beautiful girl that was sucking her off. To her surprise, the woman sucking her off was not Lena, but Maggie Sawyer. Kara tried to pull herself away, but it was no use. The sensation of Maggie's mouth on her cock was too much for her to control. With a slight moan of pleasure, Kara spurted shot after shot of her sweet cum into Maggie's mouth. Then, using her hands to stroke her cock and fondle her balls, Maggie began to suck Kara dry. Maggie then swallowed all the cum in her mouth and smiled at Kara. Suddenly Lena smiled as well.

"I think it is time to teach our little pets some more rules," Lena said. Maggie nodded in agreement as she rubbed Kara's body. Without any warning, Kara and Alex were both played with and then fondled by their respective girlfriends. "Why don't you go get the items that we bought for this special occasion?" Maggie nodded and ran off while Lena proceeded to fondle both Danvers sisters.

Lena smiled at the two women in front of her and laid back against the couch. "Now you two," Lena said, gesturing to her cock. "Get on your knees and suck my cock." Kara and Alex began to suck on the cock slowly. Kara sucked on the balls while Alex sucked on the shaft. Maggie then returned holding the items.

"What dirty little girls," she said. "Let's make this a day to remember." She proceeded to handcuff Kara's hands while Lena handcuffed Alex. Maggie then kissed Lena on the lips. "Let's talk to each other's girlfriends and make sure they are satisfied." Lena nodded before leading Alex to the bedroom while Maggie stayed in the living room with Kara. Once they were both alone, Maggie then kissed Kara on the lips. "Did you enjoy your time with your sister plowing your ass? Would you like me to do it to you?" Maggie then began to lick Kara's neck, causing the Kryptonian to moan. "I know you have been fantasizing about me since we first met. Why don't you come over here and act on it?"

Kara smiled and began to kneel down in front of Maggie. Maggie then unlocked the handcuffs and began to stroke Kara's hair. Kara looked up at Maggie and began to speak. "May I see your beautiful cock?" Maggie nodded.

Kara unbuttoned and unzipped Maggie's jeans, before pulling them down, revealing her cute pink panties. Kara then pulled the panties down, revealing Maggie's cock.

Kara was speechless. The cock was huge, bigger than any other cock she'd seen. When she first arrived in National City, she had been fooling around with many girls; non-aliens, aliens, and metahumans alike. She had creampied Leslie Willis multiple times, and once in a while, she would invite the Lanes over to dp her. Spending time with Lois and Lucy was fun, but of all the cocks that Kara had been taking in her holes, Maggie's was the biggest. Kara then smiled as she began to lick Maggie's cock up and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck," Maggie moaned as she rubbed Kara's head. "I can't believe this is happening. I'm getting a blowjob from Kara Danvers, Supergirl, the Girl Of Steel herself, and it feels soooooo gooooood. Damn Kara, how does your sister not just grab your head and facefuck you deep and hard until she cums down your throat. Well I guess I will have to teach you a lesson on showing gratitude. Now deepthroat my cock."

Kara looked up at Maggie and smiled. "Yes Mistress Maggie," she said before she proceeded to cram Maggie's cock down her throat. Maggie moaned as she laid back and began to stroke Kara's head.

*What a good little girl you are," Maggie said as she tousled Kara's hair. "Look at you. What do you think the citizens of National City would say if they saw you like this? Supergirl, their saviour, on her knees sucking on a cock like a cheap whore. Come on. Deepthroat my cock. I want to see your eyes widen, as I plunge my cock down that young Kryptonian throat. Fuck, I bet your cock is rock hard from this. Come on, unbutton your pants and show me your cock."

Kara, while bobbing her head up and down on Maggie's cock, unbuttoned her own pants and pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her own rock hard cock.

"What a slutty little girl," Maggie said. "I knew you would like this. Now stroke your cock for me." Kara whimpered as she rubbed her own cock up and down the shaft.

"Well," a voice said. "I knew you would be doing this." Maggie looked up and saw Lena standing there, stroking her own cock.

"Hey there sexy," Maggie said as she watched Lena walk over to them and they kissed. "Fancy a little double teaming?"

Lena smiled. "Yes," she said. "Let's spitroast this slut. Small problem. Her ass is super tight and snug. What kind of lube should I use on her ass?" Maggie moaned.

"Use your spit," Maggie said, as she pushed Kara's head down further on her cock, causing Kara to gag. "Spit onto your hand, rub it on your cock and her anus, line up your cock with her ass, count to three, and then shove it in."

Lena smiled as she rubbed her own cock. "You got it," she said. Lena got in position behind Kara and proceeded to spit on her own hand, before she rubbed the saliva all over her cock. "Could you please spread her asscheeks open for me. I can't see her hole."

Maggie nodded. She reached back, grabbed Kara's buttcheeks and spread them open, revealing her cute, pink asshole.

"There it is," Lena said gesturing to Kara's asshole. "Are you ready for your ass to be reamed hard by my cock?" Maggie then began to pull her cock out of Kara's mouth.

"What do you say slut?" Maggie asked Kara. Kara moaned softly and turned to face Lena.

"Please Mistress Lena," she said. "Wreck my ass. Ream it till you cum inside. I'm just a little slutty blonde that needs to be fucked hard by you both. Use me as you please. You can fuck any of my holes wherever and whenever you want. I am yours for the t....aaaaaaaa....kinnnnnnggggggg."

Right at that moment, Lena had shoved her cock into Kara's ass. Kara whimpered as she felt her own ass being stretched out more. Lena looked up at Maggie. "Maggie," Lena said. "Can you please do us all a favor and shut this slutty blonde up." Maggie nodded before she proceeded to shove her entire cock down Kara's throat. "Honestly I don't care about her orgasms. I don't care about her screams, her whimpers, her moans, and also her muffled cries. You see when we first started dating, I wanted to assfuck her hard, but she kept turning me down. She would say things like, I'm not ready yet, or maybe some other time. Then she gives up her anal virginity to her own sister. Well I think it is time for some payback. If she really wants to be reamed hard by my cock, I'll be happy to oblige." Lena grabbed hold of Kara's shoulders. "It's time for some payback, you little blonde whore." With that said, Lena shoved her cock into Kara's ass, balls deep.

Maggie hears a grunt coming from Kara, and she looks down and sees a puddle of cum on the floor underneath Kara. "Awwwww," Maggie said. "Look at that. Our little fucktoy is cumming on the floor. She is cumming from being spitroasted."

Lena smiled and began to lay down on top of Kara, grabbed her head and shoved it down on Maggie's cock. "You stupid little bimbo," she said as she piledrived Kara's ass. "You think we are going to let you go after you come. No, here's the plan, we are going to spitroast you till we have filled both of your fuckholes with our cum. Then we are going to turn you around and stuff you again till we cum inside your fuckholes. We are going to keep pounding you until we have each glazed your fuckholes with 20 cumloads per hole."

Maggie then leaned her head back against the wall. "Oh god Lena," she said. "I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come soon right inside her throat."

Lena smiled. "Go ahead," she said. "I'm gonna glaze this slut's backdoor with my cream."

With that comment, Lena and Maggie together plunged their cocks deep inside Kara, and came inside her mouth and ass.

Maggie tapped Kara's head. "Consider that a warm-up for the real fun. Turn around now."

To be continued....