Kara's Party Ch. 04

Story Info
The Danvers get fucked all day long.
3.5k words
4.2
8.3k
12
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Danvers get fucked all day long. Kara and Alex were both being fucked hard by their respective girlfriends as well as each other's girlfriends. At the moment, Kara was on her knees sucking on Maggie's cock, while Alex was kneeling beside her, sucking Lena off.

"Such dirty, little sluts," Maggie said as she tousled Kara's hair. Kara and Alex were both wearing schoolgirl uniforms and had buttplugs in their respective asses that looked like tails. Lena looked down at Alex and stroked her head.

"Well," Lena said. "They are good at sucking cocks." Maggie and Lena then began to laugh.

"That's all they are good for," Maggie said. "Sucking cock and getting assfucked. Speaking of which, I heard that there is a great little adult sex shop nearby. Maybe we should take our pets there, and buy some items for them."

"That sounds great," Lena said as she stroked Alex's head. She then looked up at the wall nearby and smiled. "I could really use a good ol' fashioned wallfucking session."

Maggie nodded in agreement. "I would love that too." She then tapped Kara's head with her hand. "Okay slut. Both of you stand up. Go over to that wall, lean against it and spread your legs." Kara and Alex obeyed and did what they were told.

Lena and Maggie then walked over to each other's girlfriends and began to unbutton Kara's and Alex's pants. Lena pulled down Alex's pants, revealing her cute little blue panties. Maggie pulled down Kara's pants, revealing her cute pink panties. Maggie then began to hold Kara under her ass against the wall, with Kara's arms around Maggie's neck and her legs around Maggie's waist. Maggie then proceeded to, with rapid pelvic thrusts, fuck Kara really hard against the wall, while groping her. Lena did the same thing to Alex.

"Oh god," Maggie moaned as she held Kara tightly in her arms. "I love you so much Kara Danvers. You know that we four women have pussies, cocks and asses. That means we can impregnate each other. I know you feel the same way about your sister. Admit it."

Kara nodded as she turned to face her sister. "Alex," she said as she felt Maggie's cock enter her pussy. "Maggie is right. I love you. I always loved you. I have always loved you and your big, beautiful cock." Alex smiled and kissed Kara on the lips.

"Oh Kara," Alex said as she felt Lena's cock enter her pussy. "I feel the same way about you. If I knew you felt this way about me, I would have impregnated you when we were 18 years old. I love you Kara Danvers."

"I love you too sis," Kara said before they began to make out with each other. Lena and Maggie smiled as they tousled Kara's and Alex's hair.

"Awwwww Lena," Maggie said. "Isn't that cute. Our little pets are in love with each other." She tightened her hold on Kara's hips. "Let's fuck them hard and make them cum with us while they cry out their love for each other." Lena smiled and nodded as she held Alex's hips.

"Oh fuck Kara," Maggie moaned as she humped Kara's pussy. "I'm so close to coming inside your cunt. Be a good little slutty sister and jerk your sister off."

"Oh fuck Alex," Lena moaned as she humped Alex's pussy. "I'm so close to coming inside your cunt. Be a good little slutty sister and jerk your sister off."

Kara and Alex obeyed and slipped their hands down each other's panties and began to stroke each other's cocks. The room was now echoing with the moans of four women.

"Oh shit," Maggie and Lena both said. "We're cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg." They both proceeded to cum inside Kara's and Alex's pussies. They then led the two sisters over to the bedroom and laid them down beside each other.

"Time to finish off," Maggie said as she stroked her cock while Lena stroked her own. The two of them then proceeded to cum on the bodies of the Danvers sisters. "Enjoy your rest. We will be back in 2 hours." They then left and locked the door behind them.

After a few minutes, Kara began to get up and stretched. She looked down at her body, which was covered in Lena's and Maggie's cum. She walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. She went back to the bed, where Alex was still laying down, eyes closed.

"Alex?," Kara whispered. "Alex, wake up." Alex slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms.

"What is going on?" Alex asked, slightly lazily.

"The door is locked," Kara said. "What are we going to do?" Kara was obviously scared, but Alex hugged her tightly.

"Just relax sis," Alex said as she rubbed Kara's back. "Everything is going to be okay." They both looked into each other's eyes and kissed. As they kissed, their respective cocks began to get hard and erect. Alex laid Kara down and kissed her lips as she rubbed her hands up and down her body.

"Oh fuck Alex," Kara moaned as she felt her sister's hands on her body. "Your hands feel soooooo gooooood. I don't know how this could be any better."

"How about I give you a blowjob?" Alex said. Kara nodded before she proceeded to moan as her sister began to suck on her cock.

"Oh god," Kara moaned softly as she tousled Alex's hair. "Your mouth feels soooooo gooooood."

I love sucking my sister off, Alex thought to herself. Kara's cock tastes delicious and nutritious. Her cum turns me on. Alex popped Kara's cock out of her mouth.

"Fancy a 69?" Alex asked. Kara nodded and began to lay down on her side, and began to suck on Alex's cock while Alex was sucking her off. The bedroom began to fill with sounds of sucking, slurping, and moaning as the two sisters were both lost in their own pleasure due to the simultaneous blowjobs.

With a drunken groan, Kara yanked hard, pulling Alex up on top of her, and the two collided in a slobbering, gasping, cock sucking pile of flesh. They slurped on each other ferociously, their saliva running over their delicious cocks. The two sisters rolled around in the small, little bed, knocking away comforters in their effort to grope and grind against each other.

They finally landed with Kara on top again, and the younger girl cried out in pleasure, straddling her big sister's face. They both squealed excitedly and grabbed each other's hips, diving forward until they were each devouring the other's big, delicious cock.

The bedroom filled with their muffled whimpers and screeches as the two girls sucked, licked and slurped on one another. They left marks on each other's thighs, and shoved their fingers distractedly up each other's holes, both cunt and ass.

As they sucked one another off frantically, they began to roll around again, being sure to keep their lips tightly clamped over each other's cocks. The sisters ended up rolling off the bed and headed straight for the wall.

Kara grunted as she slammed hard into the wall, pinned on her side between it and her writhing sister. She grabbed Alex's sweat-covered ass cheek and rubbed her thumb mercilessly against the girl's anus, with two of her fingers still sawing in and out of her gooey folds.

Alex trembled as she pushed herself hard against her little sister. She had her mouth shoved deep on Kara's cock, and her fingers were once again, curling inside her rectum.

Sweat covered both girls, and cunt juice was smeared all over their steaming young bodies. They both jammed each other's heads down into each other's laps simultaneously, and let out matching, frantic wails as they sent each other over the edge into oblivion.

Together the sisters bucked and shuddered, their throats were splashed thoroughly by one another's flowing cum. Their fingernails dug into each other's asses, so tightly they began to draw blood, but that only seemed to increase the intensity of pleasure cascading through them.

After several minutes, the bedroom grew quiet once again. The only sounds remaining were those caused by Kara's and Alex's heavy breathing.

Slowly, the sisters pried themselves apart, flopping onto the floor with their bodies still shuddering through aftershocks of their shared climax. As their breathing slowed and their strength returned, they pulled themselves up from the ground, sitting side by side in the darkness.

They stared at each other, their pussies and cocks began to heat up again. With barely a respite, their arousal was quickly growing uncontrollable once more. They reached for one another, groaning before their swollen lips crashed together with unbridled lust.

"That was fucking wild," Kara said as she traced one finger up and down Alex's body. Alex then proceeded to wrap her arms around her little sister and carried her over to the bed and laid her down on the bed.

"I want to impregnate you," Alex said as she rubbed her own cock against Kara's pussy. "I want you to look up at me while I'm fucking you, Kara Danvers, Supergirl. And I want to look into your eyes while you are fucking me as well." Kara smiled as she rubbed her own cock against Alex's pussy.

"Let's do it," Kara said as she pushed her cock into Alex's pussy while Alex pushed her cock into Kara's pussy. Alex suddenly realized what she was doing. She disengaged and pushed Kara aside. "Oh my God! What are we doing?"

"I love you Alex," Kara exclaimed.

"Kara, we can't do this." Alex said. "This is wrong."

"Alex, this is all I want." Kara pleaded. "All I crave is to be yours and you to be mine. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you Kara." Alex said. "But, this... this is wrong."

"It's ok Alex." Kara said. "No one will know. No one knows that we are here and our mom lives three states away. Nobody will ever know except you and me. I've been thinking about this since I moved in with you. You're the only person in my life, the only person that I want. I can't go to bed at night without playing with myself and thinking about you. I cum for you every night Alex; I want you to make love to me. I want you to kiss me and hold me and touch me. I want you to taste me; I get so wet for you. I want you inside me Alex. I want you to put your baby in me."

"Do you know what you're saying?" Alex said. "Do you know what you're asking? Kara, if that happened, everything would change. You wouldn't be my little sister anymore; you'd be the mother of my child."

"Our children Alex, and I'd still be your little sister. I'll always be your little sister Alex. I love you so much. Please make love to me. Please put your baby in me Alex."

With that Kara kissed her. First on the cheek, then she plied her sister with soft kisses as she moved closer and closer to Alex's lips. "I love you sis."

Kara kissed her lightly on the lips and let her own tongue drag across them. She kissed Alex again and her resolve weakened. Kara kissed her again and parted Alex's lips with her tongue to find her own, waiting to dance with hers.

She reached down and found Alex's cock and she twitched to Kara's grasp. Kara slowly stroked her sister's cock as their kisses became more passionate. Alex kissed Kara back, deeply, wetly, her hand cradling Kara's head. She sighed into Alex's open mouth and Alex fully committed to taking her little sister.

She lay back on the bed and Alex followed. Now it was Kara cradling Alex's head as they kissed. She raked her nails across the nape of Alex's neck as they kissed with unbridled hunger.

Alex broke free of Kara and she surrendered her neck to Alex's lips. Alex's hand moved under her sister's shirt and cupped her breast. Kara moaned as Alex pinched her nipple and kissed her way to Kara's cleavage. Alex circled Kara's areola with her tongue, brushing her nipple, teasing her. She took her sister's nipple between her lips and was rewarded with a flood of warm milk. Alex stopped and looked up at Kara.

"You've got milk?" Alex asked.

"Yes Alex." Kara said. "I did it for you. I wanted to feed you, big sis."

Alex returned to her sister's breast and ravaged her. When she had emptied Kara's left breast, Alex turned her attention to Kara's other breast and was soon being nourished again. Kara pressed Alex's head to her breast as Alex fed from Kara and Kara's body writhed beneath her big sister. Once drained, Alex turned her attention southward.

Alex left Kara's breasts and returned to the trail of scent her sister had laid for her. As she plied Kara with soft wet kisses, her nostrils flared with Kara's perfume. She kissed Kara's belly and tongued her sister's navel, causing Kara to giggle.

Alex continued her march south, staying on course as if following a map to buried treasure. Upon reaching Kara's mound, Alex found it covered in her sheer panties. Alex lost the trail at this point but knew she was close as Kara's natural scents permeated her senses, wafting through Alex's sinuses. Her cock stiffened in response to Kara's pheromones.

Alex kissed Kara's womanhood through her little pink panties. They were rife with her juices and Alex could not resist but to tongue her. Kara squirmed in delight. Alex's fingers found the margins of her little sister's triangle and slid beneath, toying with Kara's vulva as Alex licked her again.

Alex reached up under Kara's bottom and found the strap of her panties and pulled. Kara's panties fell away as Alex lifted each leg to remove them.

For the first time since changing Kara's diapers as a little girl, Alex took in the visual beauty of her sister's pussy; this pussy that would love her, caress her, kiss her, lick her, coat her in lubricant, grab her, pull her in, surround her with warmth and a velvety feel, clamp down on her and hold her in place while it relieved her of her seed.

"Kara, I can't." Alex began to say.

Kara sat up and threw her arms around Alex and kissed her. "Please Alex. Make me yours. I've wanted this for so long. I want you inside me." She kissed Alex again and Alex kissed her back and held her tightly and once again committed to mating with her.

Kara laid back and Alex went down. She kissed Kara's vulva gently and the Kryptonian shuddered and moaned. Alex licked her with a broad stoke of her tongue and Kara bathed it with her juices. Alex licked her again from anus to tip of her pussy, her tongue skirting Kara's labia and prying open her slit. With each stroke, Alex would rim Kara's anus, sending a shiver up her sister's spine. Then she would proceed slowly along Kara's slit, caressing her labia, before performing a lazy circle around her bud, then returning to do it all over again.

Alex penetrated Kara with her finger, aimed upward and found her sister's 'G' spot. She stroked it like petting a kitty. Alex brought her lips to Kara's bud and encased her engorged lips, her tongue teasing Kara.

Kara grabbed at the sheets, then at Alex, but the DEO agent continued to pleasure her. Suddenly her breathing stopped. Every muscle in her body clenched, and she unleashed herself upon her big sister.

A flood of cum poured from Kara and her big sister wasted not a drop. Kara lay there panting, flaccid, destroyed by an orgasm that was all consuming.

The taste of her elixir, still fresh in Alex's mouth, invigorated her. Her cock throbbed and would not be denied. She rose up over Kara and pressed herself against Kara's entrance.

Alex looked down at her little sister, locked her own gaze to hers. Kara felt Alex at her entrance, her own labia ready to kiss her manhood. She looked deep into Alex's eyes and nodded 'yes' and Alex slipped her head into Kara.

Alex held it there for a second, in some ways hoping that Kara would have a change of heart and stop her. Instead, Kara thrusted into her with her own hips and took more of her big sister's shaft. Alex set up a rhythm, stroking in and out of Kara. With each forward thrust, Kara's labia would swallow more of Alex's shaft, coating her big sister with her own juices. Suddenly, Alex realized her cock was hilted in her little sister's cum hungry cunt.

She could feel Kara's warmth, her wetness, her quivering mass that surrounded her own girth. She withdrew but was stopped from leaving as Kara tightened herself around her crown. She thrusted into Kara again and Kara rotated her hips to meet Alex. Alex could feel her head crash into Kara's cervix, causing Kara to cry out. It was not a cry of pain but of passion. Alex thrusted into her sister again, and again, and again. Each time, she thrust back at her, feeling Alex pressed into her, prying her open, ripening her for insemination.

Alex looked down and noticed milk weeping from Kara's nipples. She latched on and suckled her little sister like a newborn. Kara cried out and tensed again and released a fresh flood of cum on Alex's shaft.

"Oh my God! Oh Alex! Fuck me Alex, fuck your sister," Kara cried.

Kara could feel Alex swelling inside her and Kara threw her arms around her. Kara brought her legs up to encircle Alex's waist and locked her in her own grasp.

"Cum in me Alex," Kara screamed. "Breed your little sister. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk."

Alex grabbed Kara around the waist and almost crushed her in her own arms. With one last thrust, Alex engaged Kara's cervix and nature relieved her of any further control. From deep in her loins, Alex gathered her load and her pelvic muscles began a rapid-fire series of contractions. Her cum crawled the length of her shaft and exploded from her slit.

Kara could feel the warmth of Alex's baby batter violating her virgin womb and her own body reacted as well. Her pelvic muscles contracted around Alex, holding her in place. Her pussy fasiculated along Alex's shaft and Kara's hips began thrusting into Alex, pulling every last once of sperm-laden semen from her.

Wave after wave of hot cum entered Kara's belly, filling her womb. She was finally statisfied.

As Alex's release ebbed, her grip on Kara relaxed. Kara too released her grip on Alex.

"I love you Alex." Kara panted as she laid her head back against the bed.

"I love you too sis." With that, Alex kissed her.

They lay there, Alex's spent cock inside Kara, the last remnants of Alex's seed oozing into Kara's womb. They laid together for a few minutes before they proceeded to look into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Holy Fucking Shit," Alex said. "I can't believe I just bred my little sister. Kara, I love you more than anything else." Kara smiled, and she began to trace her finger up and down her sister's body.

"I love you too, sis," Kara said as she rested her head back against the bed. Kara thought for a moment before she began to speak. "Let's go again. This time, I want to breed you Alex. What position would you like to try?" Alex smiled as she took Kara's hand and led her over to the nearby chair. She sat Kara down on the chair and smiled at her. Kara was sitting on the chair with her feet on the floor. Alex turned away and backed up onto Kara, sitting between her little sister's legs.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk Kaaarrrraaaaa," Alex moaned as her little sister's cock entered her pussy. Alex began to ride up and down by pressing up with her feet. Kara then lathered a finger in her own saliva before sticking it inside Alex's butt. Kara and Alex moaned in pleasure as their own orgasms began to build. Alex leaned back and rested her head against Kara. "Fuck me Kara," Alex cursed. "Fuck your big sister. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk, I'm cuummiinngg." Alex said as she clenched up, gripping Kara's cock in her pussy.

"Fuuuuccccckkkk," Kara said as she unloaded her own cum inside her big sister's pussy. The two sisters were fully spent.

"Wow," Alex said as she turned to face her sister. "That's was the best sex I've ever had." Kara smiled and kissed her sister's lips.

"I completely agree," Kara said. The two of them then heard the sound of someone unlocking the door and saw Maggie and Lena walk into the bedroom.

"Hey there sluts," Maggie said. "Get dressed and ready. We are heading to the beach for a late night swim."

Kara and Alex couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

To be continued...