Kara's Party Ch. 05

Story Info
The four women have fun together.
3.2k words
3.94
5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara, Alex, Lena and Maggie were all naked in bed together snuggling up against each other. Lena and Maggie were the first ones to yawn and stretched their arms around Alex and Kara, respectively.

Lena then proceeded to kiss Alex's neck and caressed her skin, causing the DEO agent to moan softly. "Good morning," Lena said as she held Alex tightly in her arms.

"Good morning," Alex said, her eyes still closed but awake. "What time is it?"

Lena looked over at the alarm clock. The time read 3:59 am. "It's time to get up and ready," she said.

Alex groaned. "Can't we just stay in bed?"

Lena smiled and nuzzled her nose into Alex's cheek. "We can't just stay in bed," she said. "Fucking each other."

Alex giggled. "You're right," she said. She and Lena climbed out of bed and looked at Kara and Maggie, who were still asleep. "Let's get breakfast ready for the two lovebirds and ourselves."

They headed to the bathroom, took a shower, then got dressed and headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Alex was making the pancakes and Lena prepared the bacon, and sausage. Lena then checked the time. It was 9:45 am. Her and Alex then snuggled, waiting for the other women to wake up.

20 minutes later, Kara stretched her arms and looked around. She noticed that her sister and Lena had left the bedroom and she was now completely alone with Maggie. She rolled over and began to suck on Maggie's cock.

The detective then proceeded to moan softly as she felt Kara's head. "This is the best way to wake up," Maggie said. "Who needs an alarm clock when you have Kara Danvers to suck your cock every single morning. Your little mouth is better than any alarm clock."

Kara was loving it. She loved being fucked, especially by Maggie Sawyer. In fact, last night Maggie was assfucking her hard and deep, and then they fell asleep with Maggie's cock deep in her backdoor. Kara was now sucking on the cock that moments ago was deep inside her young ass. Maggie smiled as she placed her hands on Kara's head and began to hump her face slowly.

"What a good girl you are," Maggie said. "Think about what the rest of National City would think if they knew what you are doing now? Supergirl, their saviour and protecter, on her knees sucking on a cock that was just in her ass a few seconds ago. What do you think your cousin would think? What would Superman say if he knew that his innocent young cousin was a nasty little buttslut."

Kara said nothing. She just continued to bob her head up and down, sucking Maggie off. Maggie smiled and slid her hands down Kara's back and gripped her asscheeks. She delivered a spank to the Kryptonian's backside. "Mmmmphfffff," the muffled response from Kara.

Maggie smiled. "I think I want to have some more fun with you," she said. "I'm gonna play with you." She caressed Kara's butt, and rubbed her anal area. Before she continued, Maggie plunged her pointer finger inside Kara's backdoor. "Doesn't that feel good baby?"

Kara popped Maggie's cock out of her mouth and moaned. "Yessssss," she whimpered. Maggie smiled. She continued to move her finger in and out of Kara's ass, fingerfucking her slowly and gently. Kara lowered her head down, burying it in Maggie's lap. "Please more. Give me moooooooorrrrrreeeee."

Maggie smiled and slipped her middle finger into Kara's ass, making it join her pointer finger. Kara was ecstatic. She had never had any feeling this good before. She arched her back and began to gryrate her hips back and forth in time with Maggie's fingers. "Please Mistress Maggie. Make me cum."

Maggie smiled and withdrew her fingers from Kara's ass. She brought them up to her mouth and began to suck them clean, tasting Kara's juices. "Remember your place is to be my sex pet," she said. Maggie then proceeded to laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide. "Now. Suck on my balls."

Kara nodded and laid down in front of Maggie. The Kyrptonian loved nothing better than having a big set of hairy balls hanging in her face. Sure, she always liked having a cock in her mouth--having a guy grab the sides of her head to hold her still while he fucks her cute little face. And she always liked laying on her back, legs up in the air and arms up over her head and a big cock slamming in and out of her and the guy treating her like she's a cheap hooker. But what she really liked was a big red swollen set of balls hanging in her face.

Maggie got her legs around Kara's arms, sat on Kara's chest, holding her cock up so that Maggie's balls were hanging right there, two inches above Kara's nose.

"I'm just making you look at them," Maggie said. "They look nice, don't they? They're not too big but still pretty large. Tell me how big they are, my pet."

Kara looked up at Maggie and smiled. "They're nice and big," Kara cooed. "They're so big they make me hungry. They look like two meatballs hanging between your legs."

Kara lifted her head a bit, to kiss them or nuzzle into them, but Maggie stopped her. Not yet, my pet." Maggie said. "Not yet, I'm not done making you look." She aimed her cockhead at Kara's face and started jacking off. "I should come on your face right now. You want me to do that? You love it when I come on your face, don't you?" She got it at point-blank range right in front of Kara's nose. Kara lifted her head and kissed Maggie's cockhead lightly. "Should I come in your mouth? What about your pussy? Perhaps your ass? Do you want to cum today." Kara nodded. Maggie lifted her cock up again and hung her balls an inch above Kara's mouth.

Kara lifted her head and gave them a little kiss, just a peck. Maggie lifted her cock a little further so that the very bottom of her scrotum was above Kara's mouth and the Kryptonian kissed her there, then Kara stuck her tongue out and licked Maggie.

"Give me a rim job, my pet," Maggie said. Maggie moved forward so that Kara was now licking down, all the way down to Maggie's asshole. Maggie could feel the wetness of Kara's spit and Kara's tongue circling around her anus, pushing it in a bit every so often. A rimjob whore, that's what Kara was. Maggie's little rimjob whore. Maggie's asshole was now wet with Kara's spit, the detective moved back so Kara's tongue dragged over her hairy perineum and then to her scrotum. "Lick my balls."

Kara nodded. She then proceeded to lick Maggie's balls. She licked them all over until they were dripping wet with spit and saliva. Kara loved licking Maggie's balls. Maggie smiled as she reached down and stroked Kara's head. Maggie then took Kara's hands and brought them up to her mouth. She proceeded to suck on Kara's fingers and lick her palms before placing them on her own breasts. "I can't let you have all the fun," she said as she used Kara's hands to squeeze her breasts together.

Kara just kept quiet. She loved Maggie's balls. They're like candy to her. Her favorite candy in the world. And while she licked them, Maggie started slapping her in the face with her cock. Whack! Right across her whole face, Maggie's cock was so long that it slapped across Kara's whole face. Whack! Then Maggie started swinging it, side to side, slapping and dragging across Kara's face, balls leaving a trail of Kara's spit. Maggie lifted her cock up and just swung her balls, slapping Kara in the face with them. "You like my balls?" Maggie asked.

Kara looked at her, eyes twinkling, a big smile on her face. "I love your balls!" Kara said.

"Tell 'em!" Maggie said. Kara looked down at Maggie's balls hanging in front of her face.

"I love you, Maggie's balls!" Kara said. Kara lifted her head and kissed one of the balls and then kissed the other. "I want you to shoot your sperm inside me!" And then Kara laid back and opened her mouth wide and looked up expectantly at Maggie.

Maggie settled her ballsack down on Kara's mouth. "It's time to suck 'em," Maggie said. "It's time to be a little ball sucking slut."

They're too big for both of them to fit in Kara's mouth, at least not without some effort, so she sucked one in; the left one. Maggie felt Kara sucking on it while it's in Kara's mouth; She could feel Kara's warm tongue licking it, caressing it, loving it. After a little while, Kara moved to the other ball and sucked it in. She needed to use her hand to stuff both balls in her mouth. Kara tried to move her hand, but her arm was trapped behind Maggie's back.

So Maggie reached down and stuffed the other ball in Kara's mouth, too, now Kara had both balls in, now Maggie's whole scrotum was in Kara's mouth. Kara's little fucktoy mouth was open as wide as she could get it and she got the whole fucking package in!

"Jesus, Kara," Maggie said. "You look like such a slut when you've got a set of balls in your mouth. "You're a ball sucking slut, aren't you? You're a ball sucking slut, aren't you?"

Kara nodded, keeping the balls in. Maggie sat up, pulling the balls out, and Kara sucked harder, not letting them go. Maggie sat down again, stuffing them in deep, then satt up and pull them out and Kara sucked as hard as she could, and Maggie sat down again and she was fucking Kara's goddamn face with her balls. Kara's beautiful adorable sexy wonderful ball sucking slut of a face. After about a minute of this, Maggie's balls started to ache and they're desperate to unload. Maggie knew Kara was such a slut she would let her shoot it anywhere Maggie wanted, on Kara's face, in her mouth or anywhere else.

But Maggie decided she needed to reward her poor girls with some ass. That's what she loved best. "Flip over," she said. She got off Kara, allowing the Kryptonian to roll over onto her belly. "I want to buttfuck my little pet. Spread your cheeks."

Kara reached back and spread her cheeks. Maggie tried her best to push it inside, but Kara was super tight. "Not too rough Maggie," Kara said with a sign of arousal in her voice. Maggie didn't speak a word and pushed her cockhead in and Kara jumped.

"Wait...it hurts," Maggie said. "Let me put some spit there." Luna licked her fingers. She then proceeded to rub and finger Kara's ass to loosen it a bit. This caused the Kryptonian to moan in pleasure. Maggie smiled as she opened Kara's anus more, stretching her out. "Ok, here it comes." Maggie put the tip of her cock in as Kara whimpered with a bit of pain and then Maggie shoved a bit in and Kara let out a yelp. Maggie was half in and the tightness was great.

Kara was biting down on part of the bedsheets with winced eyes as Maggie had put the first half in and now as she grabbed Kara's shoulders to push the other half in. Kara gave out a rough grunt of pain and Maggie was all the way in. Kara was breathing heavily. Maggie's cock was fully inside her backdoor. After a while, Maggie started to pull out and then push back in.

Maggie's cock slid right in. And her balls were so excited now, "Oh yeah! Ass! We get to dump our load in her ass!!!" Kara was so hot and wet, like always, and Maggie was slamming in and out of Kara and my girls were ready, that's for damn sure, they had no patience for any love making. They couldn't care less whether Kara was having fun or not. All they wanted to do was to fire a load of sperm inside Kara's ass. It might not be Maggie's proudest moment in their sex life, but the fact is that they're in charge right now so Maggie just slam into Kara for about a half a minute, and Maggie's balls were like, "Yeah, baby, ass!" Kara's ass was so fucking tight, but Kara was enjoying it as well. So, half a minute later, and Maggie finally started to cum, unloading a nice big huge load of cum inside Kara's anal passage. And of course Kara just laid there, taking it all like a good cheap whore.

She was tight but the cum helped and Maggie was able to thrust hard each time until, before she knew it, she was getting ready to come again. She kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to come inside or quickly turn Kara around and put it in her mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going," Kara screamed and Maggie kept thrusting. She came inside Kara and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. She kept going in and out of Kara until Kara finally too came in a long and loud moan. She wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as Maggie continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Maggie that it hurt a little and Kara seemed to be enjoying it too as she was still coming. Then Maggie was done. She let go of Kara and, without a word, the Kryptonian turned around and started sucking her cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Maggie asked Kara. The Kryptonian gave a simple nod and continued to lick Maggie's cock clean. She took it all the way down her throat and Maggie felt herself come again right then in Kara's throat. To her surprise as she came in Kara's mouth, Kara was swallowing it. She was even swallowing Maggie's cock cause she felt her cock being sucked down Kara's throat. "Wow, that was the best sex ever."

Kara smiled and kissed Maggie on the lips. The two of them then climbed out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and headed downstairs.

Alex was sitting on Lena's lap, making out with her. When they finally noticed that Kara and Maggie were there, the four of them hugged each other. "Good morning," Lena said. "Now, I have a special surprise for the four of us. There's a beach nearby, about 1 to 2 hours away. We are going to go there and have fun. But first, let's have breakfast."

Maggie, Alex and Kara smiled and nodded. Kara and Lena sat on one side of the table, while Alex and Maggie sat on the other side. "Lena," Kara asked. "What's for breakfast?"

Lena smiled. "We have pancakes, bacon and sausage," she said. "Now for the pancakes, you get to choose which of the four types of cream you want; Lena cream, Alex cream, Maggie cream, or Kara cream. Let's start with Alex. What kind of cream would you like?"

Alex smiled. "I would love some Lena cream please," she said. Lena smiled and stood up. She walked over to Alex and pulled out her cock. She began stroking it slowly.

"Fuck," Lena said. "Do you think you could help me out?" Alex nodded before she proceeded to suck on Lena's cock. "That's it baby. You're such a good little cocksucker. Your throat feels soooooo gooooood wrapped around my cock. Oh fuck baby. I'm gonna come. Back off, I'm gonna glaze your pancakes." Alex pulled away and smiled as Lena came, spraying her creamy ejaculate all over Alex's plate. "What a good girl. Kara, what type of cream would you like?"

Kara smiled and looked at Maggie. "I want some Maggie cream," she said. Maggie smiled and walked over to Kara. Kara then proceeded to pull out Maggie's cock and milked it of her cum, which sprayed on her plate.

30 minutes later, the four women were sitting in a taxi. Kara was wearing blue jean shorts and a red and white striped t-shirt. Alex was wearing brown pants and a black sweater. Maggie was wearing a long red dress. Lena was wearing a long green dress. As the taxi driver drove the four women, they moaned in pleasure. Alex and Kara were both sucking each other off. While they were both sucking each other off, Maggie and Lena were fingerfucking their asses, respectively. Maggie and Lena then proceeded to sit Kara and Alex on their laps, respectively.

"Oh baby," Maggie said as she humped Kara's pussy. "Who's my little pet?"

Kara moaned in pleasure. "I am," she said. "Please let me cum. I want to cum with you."

Maggie smiled and began to fuck Kara harder and faster. "Such a good little pet," she said. "Cum with me."

"Thank you Mistress Maggie," Kara moaned. Maggie smiled and placed her hands on Kara's hips and slammed her harder and faster. After a while, Maggie and Kara screamed as they came together. After a while, the taxi driver arrived at the parking lot of the beach. The four women then climbed out, with Lena paying the driver. Maggie lifted Kara into her arms and carried her off to the nearby picnic table, where they proceeded to fuck.

Alex and Lena then collected their suitcases; Kara's pink one, Lena's brown one, Alex's green one, and finally Maggie's red one. The four women then proceeded to head over to the nearby cottage. As they headed towards the cottage, Kara moaned as Maggie fucked her harder and faster. Once they arrived at the cottage, Maggie smiled and pinned Kara to the door and fucked her harder and deeper with every thrust.

"Oh fuck," Kara screamed as she felt her orgasm began to build. "I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg."

Maggie smiled. "Me too baby," she said. Maggie tightened her hold on Kara's hips and slammed her harder and faster. As Lena and Alex watched, Maggie came, spraying her creamy ejaculate inside of Kara's pussy. Maggie kissed Kara's lips and then proceeded to lay the Kyrptonian down on the table. After a while, Lena wrapped her arms around Maggie.

"Watching you two fucking turned me on," Lena said as she pulled Maggie away. "I want to have a taste of you too." Lena then led Maggie into the cottage and closed the door behind them.

1 hour later, a jeep wrangler pulled upto the location. Three women got out and looked around. They were Kate Kane, her sister Beth Kane and their new fuck buddy Nia Nal.

They approached the cottage and looked around. By this time, Kara and Alex had left. "This seems like a great place to stay for the 4 weeks," Kate said. "What do you think sis?"

Beth shrugged her shoulders. Suddenly, they heard a sound coming from the woods. "I heard something in that direction," Beth said.

Nia nodded. The three of them then headed towards the direction of the sound.

What will they find? Or will something find them? Find out in the next chapter.

To be continued....