Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was fighting a losing battle. His cock was oozing out precum faster than I could rub it or the sun lotion in. As I continued to grip and rub his hot, hard, slippery shaft with my eager hand, I knew there was a line between trying to get sun lotion in and straight-up giving my coworker a handjob in public, so I forced myself to stop. His dick pulsed and throbbed in anger at me letting go. My pussy angrily throbbed for the same reason. Jake groaned loudly into his towel.

"Sorry," I said. "You know the rules."

"I know, I know," he said, out of breath. "I just...that felt so good." My pussy burned at the compliment. Having these two big, strong men totally exposed and under my power was intensely erotic. I'd have to find a way to masturbate today somehow. I wasn't going to make it much longer. I applied lotion to Jake's legs, going quicker than I had with Aaron because I was getting dangerously horny and wanted to stop staring at Jake's naked boner before I completely lost my head. I got up from Jake's lounge and laid back down on my own, face down. As I settled in, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Excuse me, miss," the man said. I turned to see it was the creepy-looking old guys from before. They both sported stubby erections underneath their beer guts. "We'd love a picture with you."

"I'd rather not," I said.

"Come on," said the other man.

Before I could respond, Aaron lept in. "You want a pic, you gotta go through her boyfriends," he said.

"Yeah, piss off," added Jake. "If she said no, leave her alone."

One of the guys lifted up his phone like he was going to take a pic anyway. Aaron jumped up out of his lounge and Jake immediately followed him, blocking me from their view.

"We said no," he said. "Now fuck off before we have to tell you again."

The men grumbled and shuffled away. Jake and Aaron turned back around and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Aaron asked.

"Those guys were probably all horned up at the thought of getting a pic of the naked chick," I said. "And instead they had to deal with your giant boners." They laughed. "Thanks, though," I added as they laid back down.

"This place is really filling out," Jake said. "Maybe we should act more like your boyfriends so you don't attract any more creepers."

"Both of you? My boyfriends?" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, maybe we're poly," Aaron said. "It's a Nude Day party, the people here will probably be open-minded."

I don't know why, but the thought of having the two of them as my boyfriends made me squirm in my lounger more than anything else so far today. The place had really filled out, and naked people of all shapes, sizes and ages milled around enjoying the sun. The idea that these two fit, hung young studs were all mine, that they'd rather pretend to share me than pursue anyone else here was a massive ego boost. I knew I was probably one of the more conventionally desirable people out here, and it made me feel like a goddess.

"Maybe you could make out with both of us every now and then," Jake suggested. "That would send the message."

"Keep dreaming," I said, rolling my eyes. Though I had to admit, it sounded fun.

"I had to try," he said with a laugh. I loved the way his eyes sparkled when he laughed.

"But seriously," said Aaron. "How should we get across that you're taken?"

"I feel like this is something I should talk to Tom about," I said, pulling out my phone again. Once again I had a few texts from him already.

Tom: [you still have your towel with you, right?]

Tom: [I forgot to ask when you said they were lotioning you up and just wanted to make sure.]

Tom: [what are you guys doing now?]

Tom: [boarding the plane now, gonna hafta go dark soon.]

I thought it was weird he was so worried about my towel. It was stretched across my lounge underneath me the whole time. He was probably just concerned I'd left it somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tom)

I breathed a sigh of relief when I finally saw Karen typing out a response. I'd gotten really nervous while walking through the airport because I realized Karen never said she'd covered her butt up again with a towel after they made her get naked. I'd reread her text about them lotioning her "back half" over and over again. Back half could technically mean her butt too, but I didn't think she'd let her coworkers touch her naked ass like that.

So I texted her for clarification, then got more nervous when she didn't respond. I couldn't stop myself from sending more. Soon I was boarding my plane and getting really nervous. I planned on getting WiFi once we were in the air, so I wouldn't have to go dark for long, but her lack of a response was causing my anxiety to run wild. My phone finally dinged with her response.

Karen: [yep, got it right here! Thanks for looking out for me, you're such a good husband.]

Oh thank god, I thought. I scolded myself for getting so worried. It wasn't easy having such a smoking hot wife, knowing guys will try to get in her pants whenever you leave her alone. But once again, I'd let my anxiety get the better of me and run away with paranoid imagery of her two coworkers working over her naked and vulnerable body.

Karen: [we finished up with the lotion and are just enjoying the sun.]

Karen: [actually, something else happened I need to talk to you about.]

Uh oh. My heart started racing again. I typed with shaky fingers.

Me: [what is it, babe?]

She was typing forever and I heard them close the plane door. I implored her silently to hurry up.

Karen: [these creepy old guys came over wanting to take a picture of me. The guys jumped in and said they were my boyfriends (lol) and chased them off, but we're worried there'll be more. We thought maybe they could pretend a bit more to be my boyfriends, but weren't sure what that should be or what you would be comfortable with.]

Oh, that wasn't so bad. Hell, I was almost happy that the guys were so quick to defend her from creepers. I mean, they were kinda creepers themselves, but I figured the creepers I knew were preferable to the creepers I didn't.

Me: [that's fine, I'm glad they stood up for you. I don't mind if you guys act like we did when we started dating.]

We were never much for public displays of attention and when we first started dating, I was too nervous do anything other than hold her hand and sometimes put my arm around her. Behind closed doors was a different story, naturally. We didn't leap into bed together right away or anything, she was saving herself for marriage after all, but I think our third date was when we first got each other off with our hands.

Karen: [you really mean everything from the early days?? Can you tell me exactly what you mean so I don't make a mistake.]

Ugh, I really didn't want to just lay it out for her. I was fine letting them act like her boyfriends to protect her, but I really didn't want to directly tell my wife "please, tell your coworkers to hold your hand, have them put their arm around you, lean against them like you're used to being physically intimate." It was too much.

Me: [it makes me feel weird to just up and say it. I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable with. I trust you.]

Karen: [sorry, I didn't wanna imply you didn't trust me. I'll keep it vague then. But just so I'm clear, everything from our early dating history is fair game?]

I wanted to lighten the mood.

Me: [lol, yeah, so many people think that sort of thing is taboo, but I'm a free spirit.]

Karen: [lol]

I felt a lot better now that we were joking around again. I laughed, thinking about being a guy who'd get furious over his wife holding someone's hand.

Karen: [ok, well...no promises, that's not something I can just do without thinking about it. Really didn't expect you to give the green light on something like that.]

Me: [I contain multitudes, babe. Just no kissing, please]

Karen: [gotcha. in that case, I wanna ask you something else. It's getting really hot out here and I'd love to go into the pool, but I'm naked and all.]

Ugh. I really didn't like any of my options here. She was safe and covered as long as she was laying down with the towel. She could cover her front with her arms, like she had earlier after we'd said goodbye, but the guys would probably get a good look at her naked butt if she went into the pool. Granted, they'd probably already gotten a glimpse of it when she'd laid down earlier, but that was different from a prolonged look. Still, it felt cruel to deny her the pool on a hot Miami day because I was jealous. Plus, the guys had defended her, maybe I could give them a little treat by getting a peek at her fabulous ass. It turned me on a little, imagining them drooling over my hot wife's amazing butt.

We pushed away from the gate and the attendant made an announcement to turn off our phones. I hurriedly sent out a response.

Me: [yeah, go ahead, babe, have fun out there. Taking off now, love you!]

I hit send and switched it to airplane mode.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Karen)

I was shocked by my conversation with Tom. I thought his obsession over my towel was going to be the weirdest part, but then he didn't seem bothered that the guys wanted to act like my boyfriends. I thought I'd have to convince him it was a good idea, but he was on board right away. And THEN, he told me to do everything with them that we had done when we started dating.

Our first date had been a little awkward and ended with brief, awkward, but sweet makeout session. Our second date had ended with a much more passionate makeout session that involved a lot of groping and dry humping. By our third, we'd moved on to getting each other off with our hands. I was saving myself for marriage, so that's where we mostly stayed. I was still young and horny so we spent plenty of time fooling around while we were girlfriend and boyfriend, but just with hands and sometimes with mouths.

At first I thought he just meant the public stuff we had done during the early dates, holding hands and whatnot. I asked for clarification, mostly as a joke, but he really did want me to do everything to them that I had done to him. I never knew he had this kinky side to him, he'd always seemed pretty strait-laced. The no kissing made sense, that would keep it from becoming too intimate. But still.

I tried to grapple with the idea that I now had permission to give these guys handjobs today if I wanted. It had never even crossed my mind as possible. That's why I'd had so much fun rubbing lotion into their packages, I thought that'd be my only chance to cop a feel. I still wasn't going to give them handjobs, of course. We had to work together. But I did enjoy jerking guys until they came so the idea worked its way into the back of my head and stayed there.

"What'd he say?" asked Aaron, shaking me out of my mind.

"He said pretending to be my boyfriends would be fine," I said.

"Excellent," Jake said. "Did he have any ideas what we could do?"

My brain instantly jumped to them standing over me, my little hands wrapped around their pulsing members, trying to milk their seed out. Now, THAT would certainly send a message to everyone else here.

"Nothing specific," I said. "Just no kissing."

"Maybe this'll help," Jake said. He rolled onto his side facing me and laid his hand on my back. He began dragging it in slow lazy circles up and down my back.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," I hummed. Aaron quickly joined in and did the same from my other side. Their stroking naturally widened to include my butt and I shivered as they dragged their large, hot hands up and down my soft, needy body. "Having two boyfriends is great."

The guys laughed and I took a long drink. They had waiters circulating now, and so this was actually my second drink of the day and my buzz was building. We settled in and started talking about everything that had happened that weekend. As we discussed work, I almost forgot we were all lying there naked. The guys didn't forget I was naked, of course. They didn't keep up caressing my full back for long. By the time I finished my drink, Jake had drifted to just cupping my buttcheek in his hand, softly caressing it. It felt wonderful. Aaron, meanwhile, had let his hand orbit closer to my armpit until it rested lightly against my ribcage, allowing his thumb to gently rub against my exposed sideboob. It made me feel tingly all over.

They were being so sweet, and the tropical drinks were starting to knock down some of the mental barriers I had up, so I decided it was time to show them my breasts. Not for good, mind you, but I thought they were worthy of at least a quick flash. I tried to sit up right away, but my body wouldn't respond. I know it's weird, I'd been lying completely naked in front of these guys for a while now. They'd not only both seen my butt, they'd each spend a lengthy amount of time touching and massaging it. Jake had even been holding it for the past half hour like he owned it. They'd also both gotten good looks at my naked bush.

But my boobs were different. When you're blessed with large, shapely breasts like I've been, you learn quickly that almost every guy (and most girls) are dying for a look at them. You show a guy your boobs once and he instantly runs to his friends to tell them. You start to wonder whether anyone is actually interested in you, or just sees you as a pair of mountains to climb. As a result, I've been very selective over who I get topless around.

Sure, I don't mind showing the girls off most of the time. They're going to draw a ton of attention whether I fully cover them or not, so might as well take advantage. When I first met Aaron and Jake and they gawked and gaped at my cleavage, it came as no surprise. I knew if I kept giving them that same level of exposure, and they didn't get mad and stop talking to me, they were actually interested in being my friend and not faking it for a look at my boobs. Sometimes I'd show more or less cleavage, but always made sure that my areola were fully covered and at least half of my boobs were restrained underneath my bras. That way, while I may be a little more relaxed around them, they would never be able to claim they saw significantly more than anyone else, except my husband of course.

But now here we were, apparently spending the day naked together. Deep down, I always knew this meant they'd end up seeing my naked breasts in their full glory at some point. My naked pussy would be much easier to keep hidden because my thighs were thick enough that I could just keep them closed to shelter the most important parts. No one but my husband was going to see my vagina, I was sure of that. But I'd been trying to avoid exposing my breasts even though eventually I knew I'd run out of good excuses not to. And Nude Day was all about baring yourself to the world and not worrying about how it responded, after all.

"I want to go in the pool," I said to get the ball rolling. The guys responded that it was a great idea. Ok, here goes nothing. I took a deep breath, shut my eyes, and pushed myself up off the lounger. I felt my breasts dangle, naked and unrestrained, underneath me. I sat up, kneeling with butt resting on my feet. Every nerve in my body screamed at my arms to cover my chest, but I ordered them not to. My heart raced and my arms shook as I slowly opened my eyes.

The guys were wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see exactly where their eyes were, but there was no mistaking they both stared with complete focus at my naked chest. Jake's jaw even hung slack and I could hear him breathing quickly through his mouth like a dog who just went for a run. Aaron, meanwhile, just clenched and unclenched his fists repeatedly, unable to otherwise move.

I looked down at my breasts and had to admit they looked incredible. Each was about the size of a large softball, but shaped like teardrops. As my breasts grew larger and larger, they expanded more outward away from my chest rather than down. As a result, from the side they looked like two giant Hersey Kisses. They were each covered with a light sheen of sweat thanks to the hot sun.

I was embarrassed to discover that despite the heat, my nipples were as shriveled and hard as they'd ever been. Completely relaxed, they were about two inches in diameter, but they were much smaller than that now as my body's high level of arousal caused them to tighten and push their nubs out into the air like two pencil erasers searching desperately for something to erase. They were dark pink in color, edging close to brown, providing a stark contrast with my peach skin.

I sat there for maybe five seconds, but the adrenaline pumping through my body made it feel like hours. This was also when I first realized how buzzed I truly was. Those tropical drinks hit me quick and my head was spinning. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I jumped up.

"Last one in the pool has to suck my dick!" I shouted and ran toward it. I lept and a moment later felt the cool, refreshing water envelope me on all sides. I rose to the surface and pulled my wet hair off my face in time to see the guys run and jump in. It was funny to see their big, hard dicks flop up and down as they ran. They both did cannonballs, of course, and I shrieked as they splashed me.

The water was only a few feet deep, and it only came to waist height when they stood. The crown of Aaron's penis even broke the waves to say hello. I stayed crouched down, though, the water coming all the way up to my collar bones. A quick flash was one thing, but I wasn't ready to just let my boobs out in the open for them. I could justify a quick flash to my husband as an accident, but just presenting my naked chest to them was different. They could still get an idea of my breasts through the water, but it offered some cover.

"I know I've said this before," Aaron said. "But you really have incredible tits, Karen."

"Yeah, they were so hot," Jake added. "Thank you."

"Thanks guys," I said, blushing. I felt embarrassed to have them talk about them, but I had to admit I'd be very disappointed if they hadn't said anything. I'd meant them to get a quick glimpse, but it was clear they knew I'd purposefully exposed myself for them.

"I'm pretty sure I was the last one in," Aaron said. "So I guess I gotta suck your dick."

"Then I've got some disappointing news for you," I said. "I'm plum outta dick at the moment."

"I don't believe you," he said, wading toward me. "I've gotta check."

I shrieked and tried to swim away, but his strong arms wrapped around my thin waist before I could get very far. He pulled me to him and I felt his erection press against my naked butt for the second time that day. He lifted me clean out of the water with ease before dunking me back under without letting go. As our heads resurfaced, I realized his arms had ridden up my stomach to rest against the undersides of my breasts. Thankfully, he stayed crouched with me, only our heads out of the water, recognizing I wanted to keep them at least somewhat obscured for the time being. Still, I bet they felt wonderful draped over his forearms like that.

"I'll only ask ya one more time, missy," he growled like an old-timey movie villain. "I know there's a dick in these hills that needs suckin' and I intend on findin' it."

"It's right here!" I shouted, reaching behind me and grabbing his thick hog in my little hand. That didn't make him release me, of course, so I used my other hand to tickle his ribs. He let me go with a comical yelp. I pushed away and saw Jake with a huge smile on his face.

"Save me, Mr. Handsome Outlaw!" I said, leaping into his arms, our chests smashing together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He grabbed me around my back before dropping one hand down to cup my butt, of course. He tried to turn and run, but couldn't carry us faster than Aaron could swim alone.

123456...9