Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yer not gettin' away that easy," Aaron growled and grabbed me from behind. His arms circled back around my stomach and his chest pressed against my back. They struggled briefly to pull me away from the other, but that quickly lessened to gentler movements. I suddenly realized why. The Aaron's dick had grooved perfectly back into my asscrack when he slammed into my back, while Jake's had pushed easily between my legs, where its shaft pushed up against my labia. Their fighting had slacked off and they gently rubbed their aching shafts against my most intimate areas. Floating there, smashed between these two naked men, my breasts and clit rubbing against their hard bodies, I felt an orgasm start to bubble up inside me. I panicked.

"Ok guys, that's enough," I said, letting go of Jake. They both humped me one more time then let go as well. The arousal within me crested and fell away as we pulled apart. That was too close. I didn't want to orgasm all over these guys' dicks out here in public.

"Fuck," Aaron muttered under his breath. Jake just grimaced.

"I'm sorry guys," I said. "But I can't."

"We know," Jake sighed. "We've just been, y'know, worked up for a while now."

"Yeah, been aching," Aaron said. "Didn't mean to take advantage."

"No no, it's fine," I said. "Trust me, I've been all riled up too. Just can't get carried away out here in front of the world." Stupid booze was making me lose my filter. I'd been trying to keep my own arousal a secret all this time and I just blurted it out. I also implied again that they could have their way with me if we were only behind closed doors.

We decided to head to the swim-up bar and get more drinks. As we drank them, we tried to talk more about work, but we were all way too on edge now to get into it. My nerves made me down my drink alarmingly quickly. As I got drunker, my desire to be naughty jumped up. I'd still been crouching down in the water, and I decided to stand up a bit straighter. I rose up until the water was lapping around my breasts, causing my nipples to continually disappear and reappear above the water line. I acted like I had no idea, but I noticed they rarely looked away from me anymore. The devil inside me wondered if I could drive them to throw all decency aside and just take from me what they wanted.

"Alright, fuck," Aaron said out of nowhere. "I can't take it anymore. I gotta jack off or my balls are gonna fucking kill me."

"Oh my god, me too," Jake said. "I know Nude Day is supposed to be non-sexual, but I'm just not ready for that yet."

"Aww, my poor little horny boys," I said, giggling.

"It's all your fault, you know," Aaron said.

"Oh I know," I said. My pussy burned hearing him admit my body was driving them to the breaking point. It felt good to know that while I was married, I still had it. I looked around and had an idea. "Come on, follow me."

The pool had a rocky cove in one corner of the pool and it was currently empty. Once we were over there, I grabbed each boy by the arm and positioned their backs against the rocks.

"I think if you guys stay here and stay mostly underwater, you'll be able to, uhhh, take care of yourselves without anyone noticing," I said.

"Without anyone except you noticing," Aaron corrected.

"I didn't realize you guys wanted to have this experience alone," I said, starting to swim away and laughing. "Enjoy!"

"No!" they both shouted in unison.

"Thought so," I said as I swam back. My heart beat like a jackhammer as I swam up between the guys where they were leaning, backs against the wall. I faced them and put a hand on each of their thighs.

"You can go ahead," I said softly, squeezing their muscular thighs in my little hands. I saw their shoulders start to bob as they began pleasuring themselves. They both stared at me, lids heavy with lust.

"Would this help?" I squeaked out innocently, rising in the water until my breasts fully broke the surface. Once again they were completely bared to their wanting eyes, but this time I left them there. Jake sucked in his breath and bit his lip as he stared at them. Aaron just whispered curses softly to himself. My hands slid up their thighs more, and I felt my fingers bump into the crease where each thigh met its pelvis. I was so close to their motions I could feel the water jostle and move around my hands.

"You guys are just like, my best friends," I cooed. I don't know where this faux-innocent voice was coming from, but I couldn't stop her. A hurricane of booze and lust raged in my head as I physically felt their eyes claw and grope my naked breasts. "I don't want to cause you pain, only pleasure."

My hands slid over their thighs and grabbed each of them by their balls. I knew Tom had given me permission to give them handjobs, and you better believe I was definitely thinking about it, but I wasn't ready for that step yet. I figured I'd already massaged their balls, and that would help them cum. I had to lean forward to do so, and my naked breasts hung away from my body, swaying as I massaged their aching sacks.

A moment after I grabbed him, Aaron's stream of whispered curses accelerated into rapid fire and I felt his balls pull away from me toward his body. An instant later, he was groaning and shooting milky streams into the water around him. Once he was done, I removed my hand from him and shot it directly to my screaming clit. I let out a loud moan as soon as I touched it.

The guys shushed me and I blushed. I started rubbing my clit and the fire that had been smoldering in my loins lept into an inferno that raged throughout my entire body. I let out another moan, this time forcing it to be quiet even though it almost choked me. That must have set off Jake, because he moaned my name and I felt his balls pull themselves out of my hand before he too shot into the water.

I let go of him and brought that hand to my vagina. My fingers slipped almost effortlessly into the needy, slippery hole. I sawed a couple fingers in and out while frantically rubbing my clit with my other hand. The guys stared at my breasts as they splashed around on the surface of the water as I flailed. I was right on the edge but needed more.

"Grab me," I said, lifting my chest out of the water and pushing my breasts toward them. "Please." They didn't need to be told twice and instantly shot their hands to my heaving bosom. They squeezed deeply, my generous flesh bulging out between their fingers. "Pinch me," I moaned. They let go and each pinched a painfully hard nipple between their fingers.

That was the trigger. My pinched nipples burned with white-hot heat that ignited the explosion that had been building inside me for hours.

"Ohhhh my godddddd," I let out in a breathy moan. I took a deep breath and, realizing I could not stop my scream, I slammed my face into the water. I screamed into the water with all my might as my orgasm went off like a firework show inside me. My nipples pleaded to be released from the guys strong hands, but they held on, and the mix of pain and pleasure shot my orgasm into the stratosphere. Soon I had screamed out all the air I had and resurfaced, gasping for another breath. I wasn't done, though, and I furiously rubbed my clit as the aftershocks hit.

I shook and moaned like an uncontrollable animal as my orgasm finally started to die down. The guys sensed I was on my way down and finally stopped pinching my nipples, moving to rub and massage my full breasts instead. I let them grope me as I slowly calmed down. Once it was all over, I muttered a meek thank you and pushed their hands away.

I took a few deep breaths, then looked at each of them. They both had the serene smiles of the recently orgasmed. I chuckled.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, oh my god," Aaron said.

"You guys feel better?" Jake asked.

"So much better," Aaron said. I nodded, but I wasn't so sure. While it definitely felt good to release all that tension that'd been building, and it was one of the biggest, most intense orgasms I'd ever had, I started having second thoughts now that the clouds of lust had lifted from my brain.

The reality of my situation hit me all at once. After years of fending off Aaron and Jake's advances with grace and poise, I was now naked with them in a pool while my husband soared high a thousand miles away. More than that, we'd just all gotten off together. Our juices swirled in the water around us. I'd helped them! I even showed them my breasts! The breasts Tom coveted so dearly. Sure, he'd given me permission to give them handjobs, which I'd stopped short of (barely), but hadn't said they could grope my naked tits.

I didn't have to deal with telling him right away, though. My most pressing problem was that I was naked in a pool with my coworkers and no longer had overwhelming lust to cloud out my shame.

"I'm getting out," I said, my voice flat. The guys could tell my mood had shifted, and they just meekly agreed. As we approached the edge, I realized I couldn't get out of the pool without giving them a graphic shot of my naked bottom bent and spread right in front of them. I decided to just get it over quickly and hoisted myself out of the pool. If they got a quick glimpse of my freshly fucked labia, so be it. I covered my front with my hands again as I walked back to our lounges. I laid down on my stomach again. I no longer cared about them seeing my butt, so I actually felt pretty safe and covered like this.

The guys came back and silently dried off. The waiter stopped by and we ordered more drinks. Once he left, though, we were quiet for some time.

"Is everything ok, Karen?" Jake finally asked.

"Yeah," I said, trailing off.

"Doesn't really feel like it," he said.

"I know," I said. "Sorry for getting awkward and weird. But y'know, some, uhh, things have happened this morning that I, uhhh, didn't expect."

"You're telling us," Aaron said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Jake said. "We brought up celebrating Nude Day here as a joke, we never thought you'd actually go for it."

"I contain multitudes," I said, repeating what Tom said to me. "But seriously, I wasn't planning to either. Then they made me get naked and nothing super bad happened, and things kinda snowballed."

"Are you gonna tell Tom what happened?" Jake asked.

"He knows," I said. "Well, mostly. He gave me permission to, uhhh...well, he said I could do more than what we've done, is all I'll say."

"What did he say?" Aaron asked. Of course he was going to ask.

"He was kinda vague, to be honest," I said. "When I asked about you guys acting like my boyfriends, he said you guys could do everything that he and I did when we were started dating. We never masturbated in a pool together, per se, but we did things that I think are more intimate."

"If you're worried about that," Jake said. "Why don't you talk to him? Better than worrying all day."

He was right. If I was being honest with myself, it wasn't the acts alone that were worrying me. Tom had clearly given me permission to at least give them handjobs, and masturbating together is definitely less intimate than that. I mean, we had barely touched. What was worrying me was how my feelings toward these guys were changing. I'd always seen them more as little brothers than sex objects. But it's tough to keep people in that box when you see them naked, aroused and extremely interested in doing whatever they can to pleasure you. What worried me wasn't that we'd masturbated together, but that I couldn't keep myself from touching them and could barely keep myself from doing a lot more.

Sure enough, I had some more texts from Tom waiting for me when I checked my phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tom)

Takeoff was uneventful and soon we were soaring high. I spent that time wondering how Karen was doing, naked in the pool. I'd given her permission to go in there naked, knowing that her coworkers would probably get a glimpse of her naked ass as she went. I thought it'd be really hot for her to tease them a little like that.

But I'd sent that text and turned my phone off without really thinking through some of the other implications. Sure, she could cover her front with her arms while she went to the pool, but what about when she got in? It'd be naive to think they wouldn't follow her in. Was I expecting her to just keep her hands over herself the entire time she was in the pool? It's a pool and she wanted to swim, and you can't do that with your hands plastered to your body. I knew she wouldn't just stand up and show them her boobs. She was very protective of them. We dated for months before she let me see them bare in plain light. But would she uncover them under the water while they were near? They wouldn't be able to get a good look, but they would get a look for sure.

Visions of the two of them surrounding her while she slowly forgot to keep her breasts underwater filled my mind while we took off and gained altitude. It drove me crazy. I tried to tell myself she wouldn't do that. Knowing her, she'd definitely cover up her breasts whenever they were close, water or not. The idea of her covering up her important parts while hanging out with them completely naked was actually kind of exciting to me. Giving those dorks a better taste of what was forever out of their league. I felt my boner leak precum into my underwear while imagining her teasing them like that.

I'd calmed down significantly by the time I could get my phone out again and sign into the plane's WiFi. It cost more than I wanted to spend, but I needed contact with Karen again.

Me: [hey babe, how's the pool?]

She didn't respond right away. She was probably still in the pool. I tried not to get anxious over that, but I knew the longer they stayed in the pool, the more likely the guys were to get a glimpse of something they shouldn't.

Me: [the guys treating you alright?]

I knew I wouldn't be able to distract myself from my anxiety, so I decided to lean into it since I was paying for internet anyway. I wanted to find an erotic story where a guy showed his lady off and then fucked her silly. It took some searching, but I finally found one that hit the nail on the head.

It was about a guy who let his girlfriend work a kissing booth at some festival. All the guys in her college dorm who'd been crushing on her bought tickets. They each tried to get fresh with her, but she stopped them, sending them away with blue balls. Then her boyfriend bought a ticket, and they pulled the curtain closed and fucked where all the sad wannabes could hear them.

By the time I finished, I was painfully hard and a wet precum stain was starting to appear on my jeans. I was debating the ethics of masturbating in an airplane bathroom when Karen finally responded to my text.

Karen: [hi babe! Pool was really nice.]

Karen: [and the guys have been very respectful, no need to worry. You know they'll do exactly what I tell them.]

My hands were shaking as I responded.

Me: [did they get a look at you naked?]

Was that too direct? I felt like we were just starting to date again, every single exchange was loaded with unbearable meaning.

Karen: [not a good look, but yeah. They've actually been surprisingly good about not pushing for more than I'm willing to give them.]

Oh thank god. I knew those guys were probably dying for her to just drop her arms and show them her tits and everything. Probably even had fantasies about her jerking them off. I was relieved, and very aroused, to know she was turning them down.

Karen: [and also.........we've done some of the things we talked about earlier. The boyfriend things. Not all the things we did early in our relationship, but in that vein.....]

Karen: [sorry if this is confusing, I'm trying to keep it vague like you asked.]

I'd been reluctant to let them hold her hand and stuff before, but now, with my boner raging in my pants, I was thrilled to hear they'd gone through with it. That would probably drive them even more nuts.

Me: [yeah, I told you I was fine with all that. Let them do all the boyfriend stuff, I don't care.]

Karen: [really? All of it?]

Karen: [I mean, I believe you, it's just...I've never seen this side of you before.]

Me: [it's new to me too. I didn't know I felt this way til the opportunity arose, y'know?]

Karen and I had never really played sex games before. I knew marital sex had be kept fresh, so I was glad we stumbled on this one where she teases her coworkers a bit, then crushes their hearts by leaving them with blue balls. I was surprised she was willing to torture them like that since she was always so protective of them, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. Happy Nude Day to me!

Karen: [wow, I just like...can't thank you enough, I guess. I was really nervous at first, but it seems to be the perfect thing to get the guys to relax after the stress of the weekend.]

Lol, those dorks. I couldn't believe they'd be so ecstatic about holding my wife's hand.

Me: [glad you guys are having fun.]

Karen: [just so we're clear, what are your limits for us?]

Me: [I mean, if you've done what we've talked about already, that's probably a good area to stay in. Ultimately, whatever happens is not a big deal as long as they don't push past the boundaries you set and as long as they know you're coming home to me. Just don't act like you're married, please.]

Karen: [gotcha. Totally doable. You're such a sweetie.]

The conversation was really getting me worked up and I had to deal with this boner before it leaked so much I looked like I pissed myself. I was no longer considering the ethics of plane bathroom masturbation, I was only considering how quickly I could get in there.

Me: [ok, I'm going to take a nap, babe. Have fun with our little game ;-)]

Karen: [thanks babe! Love you!!]

I put my phone in my pocket and made my way to the open bathroom stall.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Karen)

After we'd all cum in the pool, my emotions were in the dumps, but my conversation with Tom totally reassured me. I hadn't misunderstood, he did want me to tease and play with Aaron and Jake. It was actually turning him on. He also clarified that handjobs were totally fine, and now I could actually see myself maybe doing that. I wasn't sold, of course. These guys were still my coworkers and I knew how some guys could totally change after you get them off once. And he seemed insistent that all the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff we did was ok, which meant blowjobs too. I didn't really like giving those, so it didn't really matter. And I'm glad he set a clear boundary that marriage stuff was off the table. That meant no sex, which I agreed with. I'd saved my vagina for only him and I didn't want to ruin that.

"What'd he say?" asked Aaron as I put my phone away.

"He's fine with it," I said, smiling. "Actually no, more than fine. He's totally into it."

"Alright, Tom!" Jake cheered.

"What did he actually say?" Aaron asked.

"Well..." I was still hesitant to tell them. If I said what the limit was, they'd immediately push for that and I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go. I decided what the hell, though, I'll throw them a bone (lol). They'd respected me so far so I felt I could trust them. "He said I could give you guys handjobs if I wanted to."

"Awesome!" Aaron said, rolling onto his back, his dick sticking back up into the sky. "I'd love one."

"Not out here!" I said. The gall of these guys. "And just because he said I could doesn't mean I'm going to. I mean, we have to work together. How are we going to see each other everyday after I jerk you off?" I realized I was already implying I'd do it, but didn't correct myself.

"Nothing has to change," Aaron said.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Jake said.

I sat up, bringing the towel with me and clutching it to my chest. I sat back, kneeling and resting my bare butt on my feet, allowing the towel to cover my front from their gaze.

1...34567...9