Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept up with the teasing game, of course. I'd originally fantasized about her teasing them, then coming home to fuck me, but it tended to work the other way around. She'd become incredibly horny in the days leading up to a sales trip and we'd fuck like rabbits. Then she'd come home exhausted and drained, usually with a sore throat to boot. Travelling will make anyone tired and sick. But all three of them got big promotions because they were unstoppable together. They started hanging out regularly after work, usually at one of their apartments late into the night. I was sad to see less of my wife, but I had never seen her so happy and fulfilled, by a job or by friendships. It warmed my heart to see her so ecstatic and full of life. And to think, this all came about because of one silly holiday.

Thank god for Nude Day.

1...456789