Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you guys promise me that whatever happens today," I said. "At the end of it, we'll still be friends?"

"Of course," Jake said, sitting up. I noticed he was hard again too. "I hope we're always friends. And isn't Nude Day supposed to be about friends getting closer, not further apart?"

"Good point," I said. "I'm gonna hold you guys to that."

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Aaron asked. I looked from one to the other, the tingle in my tummy returning as I looked from one eager, naked, erect admirer to the other.

"Do you guys know you have basically the same dick, it just points in different directions?" I asked. They both laughed.

"Yeah, we mentioned it earlier," Aaron said. "We decided we were dick fraternal twins." It was so cute that these guys were comfortable enough with themselves they could joke about each others' dicks. Tom could never. Aaron got up and stood next to me. "Mine's your guardian angel," he said, getting behind me and lifting his balls so they rested on my shoulder, his hard tool extending along my cheek and out in front of my face. He wiggled it with one of his hands, pretending it was talking and rubbing its hot shaft against my face. "You should jerk us off, see," he said in an old-timey gangster accent. I giggled.

Jake jumped up and took the same spot on my other side, his balls resting on my other shoulder, his hard dick rubbing against the other side of my face. "I'm your guardian devil, see," he said in the same goofy accent. "And I agree, you should totally jerk us off." I laughed and rolled my eyes. I tried to act all nonchalant, but my pussy, so recently satisfied, was once again on fire because of the two huge dicks rubbing against my face.

"Well, my guardians," I said. "As I already told the guys, I'm not going to decide right now. But I do know the sun is really starting to get to me, and I'd love to head inside, take a shower and relax."

"That's actually a good idea," Jake said.

"Yeah, I could use some food too," Aaron agreed.

"Perfect," I said. Feeling mischievous, I reached up and grabbed both of them at the base of their dicks, and used them as leverage to hoist myself into a standing position. They both groaned at the force, but didn't complain because my towel fell away, revealing my naked bosom to them again. "We've probably gotta get dressed again to head through the lobby again, huh?"

"Yeah, probably," Jake said. Neither of the guys moved. Probably because I was still holding on to their dicks. My thumbs subtly stroked their hot shafts while I gripped them. Fuck, it was getting harder and harder to convince them (and myself) that I didn't want to jerk them off.

"I'm just gonna wrap my towel around me," I said, giving their balls a quick, gentle squeeze and then finally letting go. I picked up my towel and pulled it around me. They watched my breasts bobble and bounce as I got the towel situated, of course, before finally reaching for their own. We downed the rest of our drinks, grabbed our clothes and phones, and left the pool.

I wasn't sure what felt stranger, walking across a busy hotel lobby wearing only a towel and feeling the A/C blowing across my genitals, or wearing anything at all after getting used to being nude. When I saw we were the only ones by the elevators as we waited for one to come get us, I decided to tease the guys a little more. While turned the other way, I loosened my towel up and let it drop down my body some until my breasts were showing all the way down to the tops of my areola. I turned back to the guys and they immediately noticed.

"What should we do?" I asked. "I kinda want a bath."

"I want to order room service," Aaron said, eyes glued to my chest.

"Oh, Karen," Jake said. As I turned toward him, I took the opportunity to pull down on my towel a little more, letting one full breast pop free. I looked up at him innocently, but my heart was racing, knowing I was exposed. "Our room actually has a huge tub with jets and everything."

"No way!" I said. "Mine doesn't!"

"Well you're free to use ours, of course," he said, smiling.

"I should probably shower first," I said, running my free hand through my hair and allowing my other to drop further, exposing my other breast. I didn't have to look at them to know my nipples were hard once again. I was getting really hot being essentially topless right next to a hotel lobby. "But then I'll come."

An elevator dinged behind us. I briefly panicked that someone would be in it, but it was thankfully empty. When we entered, I caught a glimpse of us in the mirrored rear wall. Me, topless, between these two grown men, their boners for me barely contained in their towels. I didn't look long, though, because I wanted to keep up the pretense that I didn't know my boobs were out.

The elevator reached our floor and opened onto an empty hallway. My towel was basically around my waist now, so they had to know I wanted them to stare at my boobs. I agreed to meet them at their room after my shower. When I turned to walk away from them, I let my towel release and gathered it up in front of me, letting them watch my completely bare backside sashay back to my room.

It felt great to be back in my room. The sun, the booze, the sexual tension...it was all fun but terribly exhausting. My engagement ring was covered in sunscreen, pool water and who knows what else, so I took it off and washed it in the sink. I took a long shower, washing all the sunscreen and chlorine off my skin and hair. I emerged like a new woman. I thought about rubbing one out while in there, but since my last orgasm was in front of the guys, it felt like a let down to rub one out while alone. I knew rubbing one out would help keep me from being too naughty, but I liked having that edge. Besides, I (mostly) trusted myself.

I brushed my hair and applied some makeup. I'd never worried much about my appearance in front of them before, but now I fussed over every little detail, wanting my makeup to be perfect for them. I wasn't sure what I was going to do once I was over there. I still wasn't sold on giving them handjobs, but part of me knew I'd get talked into it. When it was brought up at the pool, I kept saying we couldn't out in the open. At the time, it felt like an accidental excuse to use, but I realized now that was indeed the main barrier. I had clear permission from my husband, we would be in private, and they'd already shown they could handle fooling around with me without ruining our friendship. They wanted me badly, and I had to admit the idea of working them over until they exploded in my hand was incredibly erotic to me.

I stared at my clothes and thought about what to wear. I mostly had my business clothes and my bikini. Neither seemed particularly appropriate for Nude Day. The only appropriate outfit for Nude Day would be nothing at all. They were just down the hall, I could probably make it there without running into strangers. And then I wouldn't be showing up at their door to jerk them off, I'd be joining my Nude Day friends for more Nude Day times. I grabbed my key and my phone. I paused for a moment then grabbed my engagement ring and put it on again. I wasn't sure if it was to remind the guys or myself that I was still married. Maybe both. Either way, I knew it wasn't going to stop whatever was about to happen. I peeked out the door.

The hallway was empty, just as I figured. My heart raced. Could I really do this? I took a deep breath, held it in, then stepped out into the hall and let the door close behind me. I'd done it. I was naked in the hallway. Naked except for the beautiful ring my husband gave me on the happiest day of my life. I started walking down toward their room, legs shaky. I didn't know what I'd do if someone came out of their room right now and saw me. I had nothing to cover myself with, just my hands and they were carrying my phone and key. I walked a bit faster. The knowledge that I was heading, completely nude, to my coworkers' room made my pussy burn with renewed intensity. I could feel my juices drip down my thigh. This was it. I was delivering my naked body to them. No contingency plans. I was theirs to do with what they pleased.

I was heaving like an animal in heat by the time I reached and knocked on their door. Jake answered wearing a towel, looking freshly showered. His eyes bulged out when he saw I was nude.

"Happy Nude Day," I said, entering and letting the door close behind me. I pressed myself against him, my breasts pillowing out against his bare chest. I pulled his towel off and pressed my crotch into his. He'd lost his boner since the last time I saw him, but I didn't think it'd be gone for long as I swayed my hips from side to side, letting his dick rub back and forth against my naked bush.

"I take it Aaron's in the shower?" I asked. He nodded. I took his hardening dick in my hand and stroked it. "I'm going to join him. Can you give us some alone time? I promise we'll have our time together right after." He nodded again. "Thanks," I said, and pushed myself onto my tiptoes, kissing him deeply right on the lips. I gasped and pulled away. "I wasn't supposed to do that," I said.

"I didn't mind," Jake said, smiling widely.

"I know," I said. "Tom just said no kissing. So, uh...let's just forget that that happened?"

"Done," he said.

"Thanks," I said and handed him my phone and key. "And do something with these, I don't care what." I knew he wouldn't actually do anything with them, but the idea of handing over my last bit of control to him turned me on immensely. I gave his dick one last tug, then headed into their bathroom.

"Hold up, dude, I'm almost done!" Aaron shouted when I closed the door. I didn't have a plan. Separating the two of them was a spur of the moment decision. I decided to just tease and torment him. When it got to be too much, maybe he'd jerk off, maybe I'd help him out some. I'd cross that bridge when it came.

I quickly searched for what would turn Aaron on most. He was a bit more of the brash, arrogant, alpha-type guy than Jake. What probably turned him on most about the situation was the idea of stealing another guy's woman. Not to make his own, but to use like a cheap slut. I decided to play up the reluctant innocent girl angle.

"It's not Jake, it's me," I said, covering my breasts and pussy with my hands yet again. He opened the clouded shower door to see me standing there in my fake modesty. "I've gotta take a shower before I meet my boyfriend for our big date. He's going to pick me up really soon, and you're hogging the shower," I whined and winked at him, hoping he'd play along.

A smirk full of trouble spread across his face. "I guess you'll just have to shower with me," he said, opening the door wider, showing me his erect dick.

"But then you'll see me naked," I said, walking closer. "And I don't think we'd fit. The shower is so small, and your, um...your thing is so huge."

"Then you'll have to wait and miss your big date," he said. I bit my lip and gave him my best worried doe eyes.

"I guess it'll be ok then," I said. "You just can't tell anyone about this. Especially my boyfriend."

I got in and closed the door behind me. I wasn't joking, the shower stall was pretty small. I dropped my arms and had to smash myself against to him fit. My breasts pressed against his bare chest and his hard dick pressed against my soft tummy.

"There isn't enough room," I said, squirming around, enjoying the feeling of his erection rubbing against me and my nipples rubbing against him. "Can I just help you finish up so I can have the shower alone?"

"I only had one part left to wash," he said, then pressed his hips forward, humping his huge erection into me. "This."

"Oh my god," I said, stepping back as far as I could and looking down at it. "But I don't know if I should wash that for you. My boyfriend might get upset."

"He'll get upset if you miss his big date," he said, smiling at my breasts where they perched on my chest, water running over and around their curves. "He's probably going to propose to you. If you don't show up, he might fall out of love."

"You're so right," I said, dropping down to my knees. His big erection and swollen balls dominated my vision. I guess him just jerking off was no longer on the cards. No, I was going to do it for him. "Just don't tell him I did this." I grabbed his dick with both hands. They both barely fit around its thickness and didn't come close to covering its whole length. My engagement ring stood up off my fingers. I knew I should take it off because it conflicted with our roleplay, but I wanted to keep it on so we both knew I really had pledged myself to another man. I slowly started pumping up and down while rotating my hands back and forth in opposite directions. His hard, slippery shaft felt incredible in my hands. He moaned. I was so glad I'd decided to give him a handjob, it felt incredible.

"Make sure you clean it really well," he said. "It tends to get up to some really dirty things."

"Oh my," I said, pumping away at his dick right in front of my face. "And it's so big too. So much bigger than my husband's. I didn't think they even came this big." I shivered as I realized our fantasy had slipped into reality. Sure, he was much bigger than my husband, but I was supposed to be pretending to have a boyfriend.

"Lucky for you, I'm letting you play with it," he said.

"Letting me??" I scoffed. "I'm doing this so I can shower for my boyfriend."

"You could have gotten ready at any point," he said. "You chose to wait until I was in the way and naked so you could get your slutty hands all over my huge cock."

"That's...that's not true," I said unconvincingly. He was good at this, I could barely keep up. He was also not close to cumming, it seemed, and my knees were starting to hurt against the tile floor. I thought over my options. It wouldn't be easy to continue the handjob while standing due to the small space. I had an idea. A handjob was basically external rubbing, so I could let Aaron hump me anywhere and it really wouldn't be violating Tom's trust. I just had to keep his dick out of my pussy.

"This isn't getting clean, I gotta try something else," I said. I stood up and turned my back to Aaron, letting his cock slide back between my cheeks like it had earlier that morning. I pushed back into him moved my hips in a circle, letting his dick rub up and down between my cheeks and against my asshole. "Maybe this will help."

He grabbed my hips and ground into me. I could hear his grunts right into my ear now and it was driving me wild. We settled into a rhythm, our hips working together to massage his hot, hard shaft in the tight crease between my soft cheeks.

"It's still not getting clean," he growled. He reached between us and pushed his cock down underneath my butt. I felt the huge head of his dick rub against my puckered asshole, then my dripping wet pussy. I sucked in my breath, expecting him to drive it into me and unsure how I'd react. This was my first big test and I felt myself freeze. But thankfully he kept going, pushing the head past my hole and up against my labia. He drove his hips forward, pushing his dick through the small gap between my lips and my thighs.

He groaned and I squeezed my thighs together tighter. He sped up, fucking my thighs and slapping his hips against my rippling butt. The force of his thrusts caused my tits to bounce around uncontrollably, slapping against my chest and the shower wall. After all the roleplaying, feeling his dick finally drive back and forth across my pussy felt incredible. We moaned together.

"Hold me up so I don't fall over," I said, grabbing his hands from my hips and bringing them to my breasts. He got the message and started groping them deeply. "This is so wrong," I cooed. "I really hope my husband doesn't find out I did this. Or how much I loved it." Oops, I slipped up again.

That did it. A stream of curses started pouring from Aaron's mouth and didn't stop. A moment later, he roared and rope after rope of his hot seed sprayed from between my legs and against the shower wall. Slowly the streams subsided and I felt the energy leave his body.

"Oh my god, Karen," he moaned. "That was amazing, thank you."

"You're very welcome," I said, turning around and embracing him in a hug.

"You surprised me with that roleplay," he said.

"I took a chance and I think you liked it," I said.

"I loved it," he said. "Oh my god, I need to lie down."

I turned off the shower and helped him out. I was flattered that he could barely walk after the orgasm I gave him. I ran the water for the bath as he dried off. I had to bend over the edge of it, presenting my ass and pussy to him as I did. I knew I probably shouldn't, but I was too drunk and horny to care at that point. I asked him to send Jake in and he left.

My sweet, sensitive Jake wasn't the bull-headed caveman Aaron was. Roleplaying with Aaron had been incredibly hot and I wanted to do the same with Jake, but would have to pick a different setup. I thought he probably fantasized about me as his lady, not as someone else's he was stealing, so I decided to give him a romantic experience and treat him like the most special boy I'd ever met. The water finally turned hot. I spotted a bottle of bubble bath liquid on a shelf and dumped some in before stopping up the tub and letting it fill. I sat down and let the water and bubbles rise around my naked body. I lazily rubbed my aching clit, squirming in the tub and anxiously waiting for my partner.

By the time Jake entered, once again wearing his towel, the bubbles reached my shoulders. I hoped he wasn't too disappointed to see me all covered up again. I hoped he knew I wasn't going to keep it that way.

"Hi baby," I cooed. Calling him a pet name felt wrong, especially one so close to the one I used with Tom. But it was too late to call it back now.

"Hey baby," he said with a smile.

"Would you come join me?" I asked, swirling the bubbles around.

"I'd love to, baby," he said, pulling his towel away. He was really taking to that pet name so I guessed I had no choice. His cock had gone soft while I was with Aaron and dangled cutely between his legs. He got in and pushed himself next to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and draped my legs over his, pushing my soapy breasts into his side.

"I've missed you so much, baby," I said, using one of my hands to rub his bare chest. "Did you miss me too?"

"You're all I ever think about, Karen," he said. His use of my real name sent a jolt through me. He wasn't going to keep this encounter strictly a fantasy. I looked into his eyes and could tell it was truth. The desire and longing kindled a warmth deep within me.

"You're not all I think about," I cooed. "I also think about this." I dragged my hand down his chest and his stomach and grabbed his hardening cock. "And giving it the pleasure it deserves."

"You feel so good," he whispered, leaning his head back. I felt him stiffen in my hand as I continued to stroke him. I took it a lot slower than I had with Aaron, slowly dragging my fingers up and down his hard shaft, savoring every inch of it. I leaned toward him until my lips touched his ear.

"I just want to make you feel good," I whispered, then nipped at his ear. He rewarded me with a moan, so I bit it again and he started thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking my cupped hand. "Just wanna make my baby feel so good," I whispered, then dove my tongue into his ear. I knew kissing was off-limits, but figured that just meant lips.

"Oh my god!" Jake moaned loudly. I guess he has sensitive ears.

"Would it make you feel good to touch me too?" I asked, rising out of the water and presenting my breasts to him, the suds dripping down around their long curves and erect nipples. He didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed one in each hand, groping and massaging them.

1...456789