Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking beautiful, Karen," he breathed, staring at his hands work over my big tits.

"Thanks, Jakey," I said. Uh oh, now I was using his name too. "You're so good to me."

"I want to make you feel good too," he said.

"They like to be kissed," I said, pulling his hands away from my breasts and pushing them into his face. He kissed my sternum first and I could feel the stubble on his cheeks tickle the insides of my breasts. Then he kissed his way over to one nipple, giving it a kiss before pulling back and smiling at it. He kissed his way over to the other nipple and did the same. Then he gave first one, then the other a long lick. I moaned during each one. My nipples were now sticking out as far as they ever had. "Wow, they really love how you treat them, baby," I cooed.

He smiled up at me then opened his mouth wide, took a nipple in it and sucked, pressing his face into my chest so my soft melon enveloped his whole face.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I moaned. I struggled to keep pumping his hard dick, it felt so good. He grabbed my free breast with one hand and my butt with the other and kneaded both. Giving him the wife experience was a mistake, this was really getting out of hand and I didn't know if I could slow it down.

"Is it ok if I make you feel good too?" he asked, taking a moment to release my nipple before diving back on it again. His hand cupping my butt slid its fingers between my crack and pressed his fingertips rather firmly against my crinkled hole. I gasped. "I just want to make you feel as lucky as you make me," he said, dragging his fingers down my crease and under, running them over my engorged labia.

"Oh fuck, Jake," I whispered, cradling his head to my bosom. His fingers kept creeping forward until they found my needy clit. He pinched it lightly between two of his fingers and I groaned from deep within me. My hips started rocking back and forth against his hand.

"Is it ok if I make you feel good?" he repeated, his fingers dancing around my most intimate hole. The spot I'd reserved for only my husband. "Make you feel good inside and out?"

I had to act fast. He was about to plunge his fingers into me, and then who knew where this train would stop. I had an idea and jumped into it immediately. I let go of his dick and grabbed each of his wrists in my hands. I straddled him and pinned his wrists against the wall behind him, pressing my heaving breasts into his chest. His dick stretched out beneath my crotch, but pushed up against it, my labia spreading halfway around the middle of his shaft.

"That's a naughty boy," I said, pinning him beneath me and slowly dragging my aching lips up and down his shaft. "Trying to take more than you were supposed to get."

"I...I'm sorry," he stammered. It seemed genuine.

"Not sorry enough," I said. "You've been naughty and naughty boys need to be punished."

"Oh-okay," he said. He was so cute when he was scared.

"Sit up on the ledge," I said, motioning next to us. He hoisted himself and sat, everything out of the water except his ankles, his hard dick pointing straight at my face. "Good," I said, moving between his legs and bringing my face to within an inch of his dick. "I wanted to make you cum as best I could, but you ruined it. Now I get to play with you and you can't cum until I tell you."

He just nodded and I blew air against his dickhead. He sighed. I pressed my face into his crotch, rubbing my cheeks against his dick like a cat. "No matter how much you want to," I said, my lips moving against his shaft. "You can't cum til I say."

I pulled my face back and grabbed his dick lightly with both hands, stroking it up and down with my fingertips. He breathed heavy, watching me while biting his lip. I did that for a few minutes and he started rocking his hips back and forth, trying to generate more friction.

"Nuh uh," I said, removing my hands.

"Sorry," he said, looking like a guilty puppy.

"You better be able to handle what I do next," I said. "I would hate for you to get a worse punishment." He nodded.

I got up on my knees and rested my elbows on his thighs. I gathered up my big, soft tits in my hands, then gently wrapped them around his hot, pulsing shaft. I looked down at its angry purple head peeking out from the top of my cleavage, then up at him.

"How naughty of you," I said as a began to slowly drag my tits up and down his hardness. "A beautiful girl tries to give you a special treat, and you take advantage of her." He moaned. "It doesn't matter that her pussy was spread and dripping, begging you to plunge yourself inside it with all your might."

He gasped. "I don't know how good of a punishment for you this is," I said. "You seem to be really enjoying it. How long did you lust over my tits? Praying to god every morning that one day you could see just one inch more? And now I'm rubbing them all over your aching dick. How many times did you jerk off, fantasizing about spraying your hot load all over my fat tits?"

"Oh god," he wheezed. I stopped my rubbing and just held him still inside my hot, wet cleavage. He took several quick, sharp breaths, clearly straining to keep the cum inside. He groaned and I felt his dick do a few small pumps. I looked down and saw the deep purple head spit out a small stream of precum.

"Oh my, good boy," I moaned. I let go of my tits and sat up. "I think you enjoyed that punishment too much. I think we'll have to find one a little less stimulating." I grabbed ahold of his shaft, but just held it lightly without moving. "Look, your dick's so big, I can barely fit my hand around it," I said. He looked down at me holding him and moaned. I'd grabbed it with the hand wearing my engagement ring again. Maybe I was doing it on purpose. "All this time, I never knew you were hiding such a big, beautiful dick from me. Is it because you knew I'd be unable to resist worshipping it the way it deserves?"

"I swear, I didn't know," he stammered. I lifted his shaft up and stared at his heavy, swollen balls. I didn't like having putting guy parts in my mouth, but I knew it would really torture Jake. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out, slowly dragging it across one ball, then the other.

"Remember, you can't cum until I say so," I said before popping of his big balls in my mouth. I rubbed and massaged every side and surface of his ball with my tongue, savoring the feeling of having his most sensitive and delicate part fully inside my mouth. He moaned my name and I let it drop out, moving over to the other one and giving it the same loving, tortuous treatment. His precum was streaming at a steady rate down his shaft and over my unmoving hand.

"Do you think you've been punished enough?" I asked. "Do you think I should let you cum?" I used my free hand to stuff both of his balls in my mouth at the same time and hummed.

"Oh god yes, please, Karen," he whined. "I'm so sorry, just...please!" I removed his balls from my mouth.

"Ok, go ahead," I said, starting to jack his shaft with enthusiasm, my hand slipping up and down it with a squelching sound due to the copious precum he'd expelled. My breasts shook with the effort and Jake stared at them with wide eyes. I used my free hand to massage his balls. "Cum for me, Jake." Naturally, it didn't take long for him to obey.

"Oh god!!" he shouted and I felt his balls contract and his dick start to pump. I'd planned on just having him shoot into the tub, but I felt like giving him a little reward for obeying me so well. I pushed my chest out and pointed his dick right at it as he started to unload. He roared and the biggest rope of cum I'd ever seen shot out of his pulsing shaft with the force of a Super Soaker. His hot cum splattered against my neck. I pointed his dick further down as an equally large rope sprayed out, hitting the top of my left tit. He kept moaning and his dick kept pumping as rope after rope of his hot seed shot through the air and splattered against my naked breasts.

Eventually the shots subsided and the last few dribbled down my hand and wrist, smothering my engagement ring in the process. He started shaking and pushed my hands off his spent member. I sat back and looked down at myself.

"Oh my god, Jake," I said. His warm goo covered almost every square inch of my generous chest. I could feel it slowly drip down as it congealed and stuck to my exposed mammaries.

"Holy fuck, Karen," he sighed, then looked at me. He thanked me profusely. I blushed and kissed him on his head, then asked him to leave, saying I had to clean up. He did, and I laid back in the water and rubbed his semen off my breasts. I was still so revved up from playing with their dicks, cleaning off my breasts naturally transitioned into pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit. My arousal had fallen some since I didn't have one of them wrapped around me anymore, so I didn't cum. It still felt nice to treat my body to some loving as I bathed and relaxed, though.

Eventually the water got cold and my skin got pruney, so I decided to finish up. As I dried myself off, I saw the clock on the wall said it was now early evening. God, I'd spent practically all day in a sexual romp with my coworkers. And with the way my pussy burned, I knew we weren't done.

I walked back into the main room to discover they'd had room service delivered while I was in bathroom.

"We ordered one of everything," Aaron said, mouth full of hamburger. They weren't wrong, a dozen different dishes were spread out on one of the two beds. Both of them sat eating, towels wrapped around their waists.

"Thank god, I'm starving," I said, walking over completely naked, grabbing a piece of pizza and wolfing it down. Once it was down, I grabbed the hair dryer from the bathroom and plugged it in next to the mirror by the beds. I wanted to dry my hair, after all, but was still feeling naughty and wanted to do it naked in front of them even though I didn't have to.

I saw them surreptitiously snap pictures of me on their phone as I did. I hadn't planned on letting them take naked pics of me, but I realized I didn't care. I'd been naked with them for so long at this point, I decided they could take as many pictures of me as they wanted. None of us were ever going to forget this weekend, so might as well let them have some mementos. I twisted my body around and shook it more than I needed to as I dried to give them a treat.

Once I finished, I joined them on the food bed and dug in. I sat with my knees together, legs folded under me, my naked breasts dangling down and swaying whenever I moved. Aaron was full and finished by that time, so he laid down next to me. As I ate and we joked around, he reached up and casually kneaded and massaged one of my dangling breasts. When Jake saw I wasn't going to stop him, he started playing with the other one.

"Boys and their toys," I said, rolling my eyes. I was flattered they couldn't keep their hands off me, even after I'd given them each one of the biggest orgasms of their lives. I was able to eventually finish eating despite their groping, and we cleaned up the leftovers. We'd raided the room's minibar as well, and I was getting so drunk I had trouble standing up without swaying. I decided I needed to check in on Tom. I grabbed my phone and flopped face up on to one of the beds. The guys immediately joined me, one on either side, and resumed playing with the boobs that had tempted and tormented them for years.

I opened my phone and was once more greeted by multiple texts from Tom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tom)

It didn't take long to satisfy myself once I'd gotten into the privacy of the plane's bathroom. Just a couple strokes and I was firing out all over the place. I should have planned better, because I got a lot of it on my clothes. I tried to wipe it out, but the plane had the cheapest, roughest toilet paper, so I mostly just succeeded in spreading it around. I had to awkwardly cover the stains as I made my way back to my seat.

I decided the only way to deal with the stress and embarrassment of the whole situation was to drink it away, so I ordered a few drinks in a row from the attendant. Once the booze got in my system, my body reminded me how little sleep I'd gotten the night before by passing out. I only woke up, bleary-eyed and hungover, when we were about to land.

I stumbled off the plane and somehow found my way to the baggage claim, then to a cab. I passed out again in the cab and the driver had to angrily wake me once we got back to my and Karen's apartment. I dragged myself inside and realized I hadn't talked to her for a few hours. I fired off a text.

Me: [heeey babe, jus got hoem.]

I squinted at the text after I sent it. Christ, I was out of it. She'd get the message though. I dropped my stuff in the middle of the living room and chugged a glass of water while undressing. She still hadn't answered.

Me: [I meant home. Anywayyyyy, howre things?]

I spent a while in the bathroom. First, doing my business on the toilet, then spending who knows how long trying to work up the strength and motivation to stand up again and go to bed.

Me: [Gonna pass out soon.]

I hoped she'd answer soon. I wanted to hear from her and I wasn't gonna be conscious much longer. My phone finally buzzed with her reply right after I collapsed onto our shared bed.

Karen: [Hi babe!!! Glad ur home safe ;-)]

Me: [thanks. How are u?]

Karen: [good, just chilling with the guys in their room now. We left the pool a while ago, it was so hot and crowded.]

Phew. Good to know they'd left the pool and gotten dressed a while ago. My wife being almost naked near them for a while was exciting, but I was glad it didn't get out of hand.

Me: [so operation pretend boyfriends was a success?]

Karen: [yes, very successful. I think I did a great job convincing them they're my boyfriends now.]

Convinced who? I wondered. The creepers at the pool, I guess? It was hurting my brain to think.

Karen: [they actually wanted to ask if....it was ok if they also treated me like their girlfriend too. You know, like, for Nude Day.]

I was half asleep and couldn't understand what she was talking about. I thought they were going to pretend to be an item (or items) while outside to keep the creepers away. Now they were inside and dressed...how did they need her to be their girlfriend? I was very confused.

Me: [I thought Nude Day was over.]

Karen: [it's a day, silly. Not Nude Morning.]

I didn't want to argue semantics. I wanted to sleep.

Me: [well whatever. You guys have a good time. I'm going to sleep now. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you!]

I was out before she responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Karen)

I felt weird and wrong texting with my husband while Jake and Aaron watched me and played with my boobs. We'd really snuggled in. I made them take off their towels and be naked with me to stay on the bed. They both obliged and snuggled up naked against me while I lay on my back. I could feel their hardening members press against my hips. I spread my legs and draped one over each of theirs. They couldn't see my pussy from where they lay, but spreading it open to the room still felt fun and naughty. The smell of my arousal quickly filled the room.

When I started texting with Tom, Jake started kissing and sucking on my breast. Aaron followed his lead and soon they were both driving me insane while I tried to check in on my husband. Jake didn't stop there, though. He kissed his way down across my tummy and toward my pubis.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and closing my thighs.

"You've been so good to us," he said. "And you haven't gotten off since the pool."

"Me getting you guys off wasn't like, sex," I said. "Consider that my gift to you for being such good friends and coworkers."

"Then I'd like to give a gift to you," he said, moving over my shut legs and leaning down to kiss the top of my bush. My pussy screamed at me to let him. At the same time, Aaron had picked up Jake's slack and mauled one of my tits with his hand while sucking loudly on the other one.

I'd kept the guys from pleasuring me thus far because it felt like a bridge too far. Sure, my husband had given me permission to fool around with them some, but to me that felt like making them happy. I know it's weird, but I felt like it wasn't cheating as long as I wasn't getting any direct pleasure from it. I thought I'd shown remarkable restraint so far, playing with their huge, beautiful dicks and not fucking myself silly with them, and that'd be out the window if I let Jake go down on me now.

I decided to just ask Tom. Better to ask and clear the air than worry and miss out on a mind-shattering orgasm just because I was too scared to bring it up. I struggled how to make it clear to Tom what I was asking while still keeping it vague like he'd wanted. That's how I came up with the girlfriend line. I was treating them like my boyfriends by working them over. Them servicing me would be them treating me like their girlfriend.

I was surprised Tom was totally cool with it, though at this point maybe I shouldn't have been. He'd been surprising me all day. Then he signed off and went to sleep and I set my phone down. Holy shit, I realized. This was it. I was still shy and unsure, but my pussy wouldn't let me second guess myself.

"Ok," I said to Jake. He looked down at my bush. I couldn't believe he was so excited to see my intimate center and give it the loving treatment it so desperately craved. I took a deep breath and spread my thighs before him. He sucked in his breath and stared at my exposed, engorged, dripping folds.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered. I melted. He stuck his nose in the entrance of my most precious hole and inhaled deeply and moaned. I shuddered and involuntarily squeezed his head with my thighs. He grabbed my thighs and pinned them, spread, against the mattress. "But you're not allowed to cum until I say so," he said, smirking up at me over my pubic mound.

"Fuck you," I whispered hoarsely, but I was ready to obey. He stuck out his tongue and licked from below my gushing pussy, up over the dripping hole, through my lips and up over my clit. I moaned the whole way. He slowly licked up, down, side-to-side and around my lips and the whole area between my thighs, but avoided touching my hole or clit more than briefly. I tried to thrust my hips up into his face, but Aaron got into the mood and held me down while he continued to go to town on my tits.

"I know you thought we were just two dorks who'd trip over themselves for any chance at you," Jake said between licks. "And you weren't wrong. We spent so many hours telling each other all the filthy things we dreamed of doing to you." I felt a surge within my tummy and expelled a small stream of juice onto his face. What girl doesn't want their ego stroked while getting their pussy licked? Jake just smirked.

"Now I want you to feel what it's like to have what you want dangled just out of reach," he said, before very lightly flicking the tip of my clit with his tongue. I groaned like a mad woman. He knelt up on the bed between my legs and I saw his dick stand proudly away from his body and tower over my exposed, needy puss. He leaned forward until the head lightly rested between my married lower lips. I couldn't stop my hips from gyrating against it even as I looked at him with pleading eyes and shook my head no.

"You think I'm gonna give you this cock?" he asked. "You give us so little credit for resisting your charms. I just wanted to see how badly you wanted it." We both looked down at my gyrating hips. They spun his cockhead in circles as it pushed open my lips, but went no further. I could do nothing to stop them. I blushed as it became clear to all of us that I would do nothing to stop them from cramming their big dicks in my hot, wet, married hole.

1...456789