Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad I wasn't facing Mary, or the one saying it. I'd have gotten kicked in the balls... with steel toed boots.

I saw Mary out of the corner of my eye, and I could see the war going on in her head. I turned completely to see how the battle would play out.

On one hand she was going to have to be out there in a skimpy bikini bottom for the assholes to ogle her.

On the other hand she was being integrated into my group. Back in the action again.

She scrunched her nose, and I knew the answer.

"Fine, but I pick the bikini."

"Done," I said. The guys were grinning.

"And I'm not going in unarmed."

Ivan snorted, "And just where are you going to hide the weapon?"

Mary blushed, and then glared at me.

I put my hands in the air in surrender, "Okay, okay."

"We're gonna need a different boat," Luke said.

"Let's talk to the general."

He wasn't in the best of moods when we went out to see him, and I would bet the egg salad hatted asshole wasn't helping.

"You have a plan?"

I nodded.

"And?"

"Need to know only," glancing at the asshole.

The general understood, sighed, and nodded. "What do you need?"

"Let's talk." I put a hand on his shoulder and turned him back towards the plane. Asshole tried to follow. Gordon and Alan stood there while he spouted off.

"I need a boat. Something that would technically be a bit too small to be out that far. But it needs to have a nice area on the bow for a lady to work on her tan."

He grinned, "And how soon would you need it?"

"Officially, day after tomorrow."

He was still smiling. "I can get something later today or tomorrow morning. Then you can prep it and have it ready for the following day." He understood the 'official' time table completely.

Mary grabbed one of his female aids and went hunting for a Wal-Mart. Leave it to a woman to find an excuse to go shopping during a mission.

The next morning he took us to the marina. We were led to a bright yellow boat. Getting our cases aboard, we were just milling about. As soon as the crowd left, we shifted to the white one right next to it. Luke tried to get Mary to lay out in her bikini to make sure he had the right perspective. She just flipped him off and grinned at me.

By nine we were all set. The hang line was in place on the starboard side and Luke had his drone set. It was going to be tight with six on seven, considering only four of us going to the boat. Mary had her pistol under her towel, and Luke could pop up from the cabin once things got going. But I didn't like it being that close with her involved. I know, I'm a male chauvinist pig where she is concerned. Fuck you.

The guys were trying to get Mary to slip her top off as we went out... didn't work. About a mile out she pointed to the hang line, they groaned. I was the last one over the side. She grinned at me as she took her top off. I kicked my head back laughing. The Wal-Mart trip. She had one of those tan sticky bras women wear under backless gowns.

Up close it would be obvious, but for our purposes it would suffice. When we got close enough for it to matter, she would hopefully have her pistol in her hand taking out the assholes.

Alan looked at my grin as I hung beside him on the hang line. "Sticky bra," was all I said. He shook his head and passed it on. I saw a nice ass split by a bright yellow thong as she went to the bow to lay out. Luke was in control of the electric trolling motor to bring us in close a little faster than we would be if we were just drifting. From his grin I bet he got a quick glimpse of that yellow thong.

As we got close, one of the assholes on the boat started yelling at Mary. She laid there like she was asleep. A little more yelling as we got closer, and then she 'woke up'.

I could see her sitting up with her arm across her tits like she was topless. Starting to yell at them, in English, to go away and leave her alone. How dare they sneak up on a girl getting some sun.

She had just about every ones attention as we slipped off the hang line and into the water, slowly swimming to the other side. The trolling motor and noise generator on low should be just enough to cover our arrival. We could hear Mary's rant, and Luke's occasional comment over the radios, "All clear."

I broke squelch as we pulled up out of the water on the other side. Mary was just now 'realizing' she was out in open water.

"Keep going Mary. We still have one down by the hostages," Luke said.

"Okay, he's coming up the stairs. The one at the console is moving towards the window... in three... two... one...EXECUTE EXECUTE EXECUTE."

I was up front, one in the back of the head for the guy near the console. Alan got the one coming up the stairs. Gordon and Ivan the two on the deck, and Mary... she took out the other three before Gordon and Ivan could take their second shot.

Guess I forgot to tell them she shot expert with a pistol as well.

"And quit ogling my boobs!" I heard her yell.

I stuck my head up enough to see her pulling my shirt on. She reached up under with a determined look on her face and yanked that sticky bra off. Wrong move.

The look on her face was priceless. "MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH," she yelled as it came off. It was promptly tossed overboard as she turned to see three snickering men. She still had her pistol in her hand. The instant she raised the gun toward them, all snickering stopped. I smiled and shook my head, bet that was the last time she intentionally wore a sticky bra.

I headed down to the hostages, and got the shock of my life. Four women, and all naked! They shrieked as I came in, but I pointed my weapon up at the ceiling. "We're here to rescue you. You're safe now."

They didn't look convinced. "Mary, get your ass in here... NOW!"

Two of them jumped when I yelled for Mary, one had a twinkle in her eye.

I left them to Mary as I called for the cutter.

As the cutter pulled up, Mary was bringing the women out. Two of them wrapped in jackets, wide eyed at the dead men sprawled on the deck. The other two had on shirts but not buttoned, and had grabbed little white thongs, VERY LITTLE white thongs. And they both spit on the bodies as they passed.

I admired the expansive cleavage and a lot of inner tit next to the prominent nipple lump as they approached me. The pussies looked like they were trying to eat the thongs as they swung a leg over the rail. It was barely better than the hint of rosebud peeking out from the sides of the thong in the back as they turned.

Fine. I'm a guy, and they are scantily dressed hot babes. Fuck you. And they were some nice firm asses by the way.

The women went on one boat, another was there to tow in the hijacked boat, while we piled back on ours and headed out to sea a bit. The beer was passed out as Luke set the autopilot for a circumspect course back to the marina. We didn't want to come in until well after all the excitement had died down.

Mary was saluted for her marksmanship with raised beers. Even if Gordon did razz her for stealing one of his shots. .

The crowds were gone by the time we docked, but a few soldiers were on hand to help us get our equipment back to the plane. The real surprise was about an hour after we got back, two huge box trucks pulled up.

Gordon and Luke had weapons out until we saw the ladies emerge from the truck. In short order we had a feast served by thinly dressed women. The rich man had ordered a catered dinner for us. Steak and lobster with all the trimmings. I chuckled, but no mushrooms for Mary. She rolled her eyes at Luke watching the bobbing nipples not quite hiding behind the servers' gauzy tops.

We had a nice time, the guys enjoying their beer. Well mostly, I was on soft drinks having first watch, and Gordon only had two beers on the ride back in. He had to fly us out tomorrow evening.

That was the plan anyway.

We were about three hours from spooling up when I got a call from the rich guy. The crew was going to drive the boat back to Jamaica, but they wanted some extra security. Would we be willing to hire out two bodies for a few days return trip.

Well Gordon and Luke would have to fly the C-130 back, and Ivan was going into pussy withdrawal. Alan had been grinning talking about his new girlfriend to Florida. That just left me and Mary. I grinned when I told him yes. She rolled her eyes when I told her. Seems another boat ride required another trip to Wal-Mart.

We headed to the boat, each carrying our duffel of clothes, and a 'cooler' of weapons between us. Mary was grinning, she opted for a VERY thin bra under her tank top.

The next surprise was the crew. Seems the two skimpily dressed ladies we rescued were the crew. A slim Tai woman named Hom was the first mate, now Captain since the prior captain had been killed. And an equally slim Japanese woman named Mio.

I was going to be tortured by three women for the duration, I just knew it. Mary just grinned that patented evil woman grin. I am sooooo fucked.

We were also chastised by the two grinning women for making a mess of their boat. Alan shot out a window when he took out the asshole guarding them. That now had a piece of plywood covering the opening.

But I was glared at. Seems the bullet I put through the leader's head came out the other side... and put a crease in the overheard control panel. It was all one piece hand rubbed teak from one side to another.

The first day out was fairly 'normal'. Getting used to the boat. The ladies were in their ships uniforms. Captain and first mate in shirts with nice short shorts, snug on cheeks but not clinging. Doing a bit of hosing down and scrubbing away the bits of dried blood here and there, always finding a spot you missed.

The second morning we stayed in our cabin. We finally made it up on deck when lunch was called. Mary blushed when either of the girls smiled at her. She can get a bit loud by the third orgasm if I train them together.

On the third day Mary was getting bored. She found some empty boxes and got out her Sig. After a few shots she had an audience. Then I was being shooed off to the bridge as she held firearms training for the women.

I was glad they ran out of boxes, we only had a limited supply of ammo should we run into problems.

I groaned on the fourth day, Mary just grinned. The shirts and shorts had been reduced to white bikini's, TINY white bikini's. And no matter how they moved them around to oil up, there was no sign of a tan line. By noon all three were topless. No tan lines anywhere.

That night we anchored off the Seranilla Bank. It was a wonderful last night aboard the boat. All the good food and company had us wanting to come back if we had the chance.

The after dinner dance was nice, me and Mary, Hom and Mia. Mary cackled when we heard Hom scream out in orgasm later that night.

"Almost as bad as Wen," I whispered in Mary's ear. She grinned and swatted at me, then pulled me between her spreading legs. Between the four of us we rocked that boat that night.

The next morning we were back to 'normal'. Hom and Mio were in their regular uniforms, Mary in tank top and shorts, sans bra, which was distracting the hell out of me. By that afternoon we were on shore. As we dropped off our weapons tote with a cargo shipper friend, Mary ducked into a restroom to put her bra on. In minutes we were off to the commercial terminal to catch a flight back to Miami.

Alan ferried the 411 over to us to take the weapons home. Then he took the new girlfriend and her little girl to Disney World. From the grin in his pic's I would say Cupid hit another one.

We made it home, and so began the rest of my life... with Mary at my side.

We picked up right where we left off before the op. We had to look at our phones to know what day it was. After an extremely long period of research, it was still a tie. I couldn't decide if I liked watching her sit up and ride me, or laying her back fucking the hell out of her.

Either way her tits jiggle sooooo wonderfully. The look on her face as she was close was the preview before the eye roll and keening as she came. Try as I might, when the keening volume came up I just couldn't hold back and was forced to fill her pussy. Who am I kidding? No way I could hold back from blasting into Mary with all the gusto I could manage.

And second place was just as hard to determine. Sixty nine with her on top and her dribbling pussy in my face as she inhaled my cock, was vying for her on her hands and knees. Especially when she would reach back to spread her cheeks wanting me to pull out from her pussy and finish in her ass.

This looked like it was going to take months and months to decide, maybe even years.

Mary was pulling me backwards to the bed, laying back and spreading her legs as she pulled my hard cock into her pussy. I smiled, this may even take a few decades.

And then in between weapons runs, we went into the custom charter business... by the back door.

We had just received payment from the insurance company, when I got a call forwarded from my work phone.

"Hello."

"Major?"

"Who's calling?"

"This is Mister Smythe."

"What can I do for you?"

He sighed, "Do you know anyone that wants to buy a boat?"

"Huh?"

"My wife and daughter refuse to step foot on the boat ever again. And the Jamaicans are spreading all kinds of stories about the boat being cursed. No one will touch it."

I chuckled, "They are a superstitious bunch down there."

"Tell me about it." He sighed, "I didn't know if you knew someone that might have use for a good boat. Maybe in your line of work you might..." he just kind of trailed off.

"What are you looking to get out of it?"

He gave me one hell of a number. "But at this point I'm considering taking a loss on it. Hell it's a money pit right now. Three salaries, marina and maintenance. All down the tubes if nobody is using it."

"I'll make some calls and I'll let you know."

And I did. No one was interested in it. Almost everybody wanted something bigger, more powerful. It wasn't that it was a bad boat, it was just a cruising boat, not a haul ass working boat.

Mary looked up from her laptop, "But we could make it into one."

I looked up at her grinning at me, "Huh?"

"We could make it into one."

"Why?"

"Remember Wildman's duce and a half?"

I grinned and shook my head remembering. He took a duce and a half that had taken a mortar round to the engine, and rebuilt it from the ground up. He extended the frame and dropped in a V10 from who knows what. Beefed up the suspension to let it carry nearly four tons, and added run flat tires. A roof hatch and weapon mount from a Hummer... and it still looked like it had just taken the hit. He just put some tin over the hole in the hood. But DAMN could that thing move.

"But what would we do with it?" I asked.

Mary shrugged, "Do it up nice. Make all the improvements under the hood so to speak. We could charter it out when we're not using it."

I snorted, "Like I'd trust some day fisher with something like that."

Mary shrugged. "It already has a crew. Who knows..."

Well, the next step would be a conference call.

Luke was on board before I even had it all laid out. I could almost see his grin thinking about what kind of tech he could stuff into it. Gordon and Alan could see the possibilities. It came down to Ivan inspecting the boat to see if it could handle the upgrades.

I made a call to Mister Smythe, and Ivan and Sandy joined me and Mary for a shakedown cruise of sorts.

The first day the girls went shopping while Ivan and I went over the boat paperwork. From build to today, everything that had been done to her, how she was built, the whole nine yards.

I chuckled when the girls got back. Mary had one little bag, Sandy had six fairly large ones. Mary rolled her eyes when I asked if she needed to go back out shopping again for more practice.

The next day we met Hom for our shakedown cruise, and were introduced to the newest member of the crew. Little Ji Ah looked like a teenager, but soon showed she knew what she was doing.

We cruised out into open waters, and then Ivan took over. He hooked his laptop into the system, and inserted the engineering override. This eliminated any safeties. It would be up to him not to damage things.

"Hang on to something," he hollered out.

The girls all screeched, even Hom, as he hit full throttle. The boat dug in and launched like it was coming out of a hole. He leveled off and backed off the throttles a bit, then cut several turns back and forth. In a matter of twenty minutes even Hom was looking a little peaked. Sandy was scowling, Mary and I just enjoyed the ride. Better than many nap of the earth chopper rides I had way back when.

He grinned as he removed his toys and turned the boat back over to Hom. She pestered him on how he was able to get the boat to do that. All he did was grin.

But after the feast that night, she was invited to join us. She was glancing back and forth between me and Ivan. "Why do I feel like I'm in a Spanish Inquisition?"

I chuckled, "No, you're quite okay Hom. We just need to ask you a few questions."

"Okay."

"We're considering buying the boat," Mary said.

Hom smiled, "It'd be nice to get out on the water again for more than maintenance."

Ivan chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"If we do, we're going to upgrade things a bit. We need to know if you, and eventually the others, will have a problem with that."

"Why would we have a problem with a better boat?"

"Most of the upgrades will not be visible, and not normally accessible."

"Like what?" she said slowly.

"Power, electronics, and weapons," I said.

"It's already near the top of the line in power and electronics. But weapons?"

Ivan chuckled, Sandy rolled her eyes.

"For stock items, yes," Ivan said. "We're going to go well beyond stock."

Hom grinned, "Like you did earlier?"

"Something like that. We'd be roughly tripling the engine power. The electronics would be military grade. The weapons would all be hidden or out of sight."

"Triple?" she said softly, almost reverently.

"Most of the time you wouldn't have access to it. But in special situations you would, as well as the weapons systems. No more hijackings, guaranteed."

She gulped, "That would be nice not to have to worry." She paused, "And the weapons?"

"Some built in, hidden in plain sight. A lot of others in hidden compartments. And any of you that stayed on board would have to learn to shoot."

She looked at Mary, "Like we did?"

Mary smiled. "That would just be the beginning of it."

"Wow," she said softly. She turned to Ivan, "But faster?"

Ivan nodded grinning.

She smiled, "I'm in."

"What about Mio and Ji Ah?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure Mio would be in. Not sure about Ji Ah, she's only been with us for three weeks."

I looked at Mary, she nodded back to me.

"Then let's go find out," Mary said reaching for Hom's hand. I noticed Mary didn't let go of her hand as they headed down to the crew cabin.

In about fifteen minutes we had four grinning ladies headed our way. They were all in if we went ahead.

Now it was time for Luke and Alan to dig in. I did grin at their enthusiasm. If Luke had his way, he would have grabbed the radar system from a carrier and the sonar system from a sub. Alan would have stolen the power plant while they were on the sub.

Luke had the easiest job, or the hardest from his point of view. He had to decide what NOT to put in. Too little and we could be shorthanded on a mission. Too much and it would look out of place for a private boat.

Alan was only restricted by size and weight... and fuel consumption.

So we had a rough estimation of what modifications we would make and the cost. I made a call to Mister Smythe. I basically offered him sixty cents on the dollar. He declined. Luke's grin went away.