Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd done a fair amount of protection and security jobs. We were on standby for a rescue job in a high rise, but against our recommendation the customer paid off instead of sending us in right away. It cost them three employees before we rushed in and capped the assholes. They had the nerve to bitch about our performance. I reminded the CEO that we had the order to hold on tape, and we knew where he lived.

"And just what are you going to do about it?" he said as he got in my face.

I smiled, "Not much."

"I didn't think so."

"But her on the other hand," pointing to Mary and her rifle. "She's the sniper and you just got two young women killed because of your arrogance. She wanted to blow your cock off, but she wasn't sure she could find something that small. You want to give her an excuse to try?"

He started to turn to Mary.

"I don't know boss, he'd have to get it out past three fingers to keep me from taking his balls off at the same time. Oh yeah, I forgot, he doesn't have any."

There were some cut off snorts and chuckles from behind me as the asshole turned beet red and stormed off. Mary got a grinning high five from everybody left in the room. We looked at each other, and almost to a man I would bet we were all thinking the same thing.

'All these wimps think that words and hashtags will somehow overcome an asshole with a gun.' Sad to say it's idiots like that that keep us in business. Never seen a memo yet that will stop a bullet.

A few weeks later we were taking our turn at the condo, Mary and the girls planning on taking their sweet pleasure in teasing me. Topless or sheer would be the dress code. The girls had just gotten back from a run and were planning on taking a few days off for scheduled maintenance.

I had just unloaded into a screaming woman's spasming pussy when my phone rang. I let it go to voice mail. It rang again. When it rang the third time I managed the strength to roll over and answer it. I got an ear full of loud gibberish from a screaming woman. I pulled the phone back enough to look at the caller ID, it was Hom's cell phone.

When I managed to get her slowed down and back to passable English, I finally found out what happened. The boat was gone. That had me sitting up in a heartbeat. I told her we'd be right over and was reaching for clothes as I put the phone down.

Mary groaned at getting out of bed until I told her what was up. She was pulling clothes on right beside me.

We got to the marina, Hom and the assistant harbor master were at our slip. Everything looked normal, just no boat.

A bit of talking back and forth filled the picture in. Mio and Ji Ah went into town for supplies while Hom was still on board. Some little kid ran up, handed her a note, and scooted off. The harbor master wanted to talk to her about a special charter.

He usually called or texted, but she walked up to the harbor masters office.

The first clue something was wrong was that the harbor master was in the middle of a two week vacation and the receptionist had no clue on the note.

Hom ran back to the dock only to find an empty slip. We reviewed the security tapes.

The girls left to get supplies, the scruffy kid delivered the note, and Hom walked to the office... and two guys all in black walked on board and less than a minute later my boat was on its way out.

I made some calls and Luke was diving in. He tracked one of the weapons GPS chips to about fifty miles off shore, then lost it. He was glued to the computers for a week solid. He thought he got one ping near Bermuda, but it wasn't a positive hit.

But after two weeks we still hadn't gotten anything more. We were lucky in that the boating community was pretty tight knit down there. The girls all found work on other boats. For Mio and Ji Ah it wasn't so bad, but for Hom, you could see the effect the demotion from captain to second mate was having on her. We kept looking, but we weren't hopeful.

About three weeks later around eleven at night I got a frantic call from Luke. "I FOUND OUR FUCKING BOAT. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." And he hung up.

I got dressed and rung Mary out of bed and we headed for the airport. Two hours later and we touched down and caught a cab to Luke's place. It wasn't any better than it was the last time I'd seen it six years ago. A three bedroom house that looked more like an electronics junk shop.

I found him hunched over his computer going back and forth between four monitors. "So what did you..."

He held up his hand to stop me, then pointed to the TV off to his right. I looked at a frozen frame of the Monaco F1 race. "So what am I..."

"Top right corner."

I looked closer, "You sure?"

"I'd recognize that radar and mast combo anywhere. The air horns sealed the deal."

I could barely make out the radar, much less the air horns. Mary started to say something, but I shook my head and leaned in close. "He's in the zone on a hunt for his boat," I whispered.

His fingers were flying and his eyes dancing across constantly changing monitors. I took Mary's arm and led her through the carnage to the kitchen. A beer apiece, she kept looking back at the open door then at me.

I shrugged, "Seen him like this before. He's like a dog with a big juicy bone right now. But ninety nine out of a hundred he's right. From the look of him, I'd be betting ninety nine point nine right now."

We drank out beer with the accompaniment of various words and cusses. We had them about half gone...

"FOUND YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKER! STEAL MY FUCKING BOAT WILL YOU? I'M GOING TO CARVE YOUR ASS UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE FUCKING SHARKS!"

Mary and I both chuckled, Luke was petrified of sharks.

We came out to see Luke leaning back in his chair with a grin. He waved to a picture of a couple of hot babes in bikinis getting their picture taken. Mary snorted.

"Look in the background ell tee."

We looked closer, not too far off was the aft starboard quarter of a boat. He blew the pic up, and except for some minor difference, that was our boat. The transom now said Pirates Plunder.

The race was recorded a week ago, but we had a semi solid lead. Frannie and I called in all sorts of markers. When they found out what we were looking for, all but three said no charge, and those three only passed on direct expenses.

It took two weeks, but we had our boat. Well we had it located. And we had the thief... fucking Ian! The bad part was he was security paranoid. Sonar and radar at all times along with half a dozen live bodies, all heavily armed. But we had a location. Luke, Gordon, and Mary flew almost nonstop to get to its last known location. Frannie even called in a favor and got us two mid-air refueling stops.

In three days they had her in sight. The binoculars told the story. The 3D printed fixtures were still in place, she was ours. They rented a boat, and at dawn the next day on a flat calm sea Mary did her thing. Just not the thing she wanted to do. She put three GPS trackers in the boat. One each bow and stern, and one at the top of the mast. A few heads turned at a bit of a thud the stern one made, but nobody saw the tracker.

The girls were extremely happy to hear we'd found the boat, not so much we didn't have it back yet. They got a bit wide eyed seeing the pics of the armed security on deck.

And we hunted. They were under almost constant observation. In a few weeks we had a game plan and a lot of offers for help. We had called in some friends, and Frannie called in a few of hers as well, and they brought presents! Two gas grenades, with the warning not to use the second unless you missed. Two would kill them. We didn't care about anybody but Ian, that asshole was going to be alive and well to experience his long drawn out death.

We had all of our positions manned around the marina. We had two guns for every man on board. They pulled in and tied off. Two guys went for supplies and a couple were still below decks so those snipers got to pick another target. Frannie gave the 'signal'. She launched one of the grenades through the open back door. Then there was the sound like a machine gun following it. It was all single shot weapons, but they hit their targets. All but one man got three shots each, one had to settle for dying with only two.

Frannie was looking at her watch, then gave the thumbs up. Mary and I were the first ones aboard in gas masks. We stayed back from the cabin since we were down wind. Gordon came up in a full hazmat suit and went in. He opened some windows, then came out removing his hood and grinning.

Our crew came aboard, the girls doing their best not to look at the now headless bodies strewn on the deck. From first shot to power up was just under five minutes, we were clear of the breakers when we heard the sirens on shore. We were shoving bodies off the boat and cutting them in half with mini's. They'd sink and never come up again. Three of Ian's sleeping buddies were given a permanent sleeping pill to join them. Some 9mm sleeping pills, before they were split and offered to the deep as well.

Ian was out from the gas, and a shot from Frannie added five hours to that. We hosed off the boat, and except for the wrong name on the transom, we were back to normal. Well almost.

Mary and Frannie were having fun with Ian. Mary was dressed head to toe in black nomex with goggles and a vocalizer. Frannie grinned when she put the shock collar on a naked Ian. They wanted to cinch it down on his cock and balls. We couldn't see on camera, but they both grinned when they said he was in possession of miniaturized equipment. Gordon rolled his eyes and I groaned. Hom, Mio, and Ji Ah all cackled.

Ian was held in the #5 state room under constant surveillance. He tried to go after Mary, she grinned and held the button on the shock collar. Well I'm assuming she was grinning, but it was an educated guess. Come evening he got a five hour shot so we could relax, and somebody gave him another four and half hours in so we had an easy evening. That was the pattern for the three days it took us to get to the Bahamas. Torment Ian during the day, and drug him in the evening.

And on the fourth day... Ian woke to find himself in a whole new world of trouble. All he could see was sand and the sky. The reason that was all he could see was because he was in a bowl of sand up to his neck. I could see his eyes moving, but that was it. There were a few little trembles like he was trying to speak, but nothing came out. Frannie chuckled.

One of her friends at the company had donated a dose of one of their special drugs. Think of the epidural they give women during delivery, but administered in the neck and lot more effective. He could see and breathe, but he was effectively paralyzed from the nose down.

He would have gasped if he could when Mary and I walked into view. Flip a coin if it was from seeing me, or seeing the 'new' Mary.

The 'new' Mary was nothing like the old Mary. I was in nice slacks and shirt, Mary looked like she had stepped out of a bad goth movie. Ratty hairdo with a big pink stripe. A ring in her nose. Large dark nipples and huge nipple rings behind a thin white t-shirt. Super short shorts with a chain dangling in her crotch. Loudly chewing gum. When she stopped she kicked a knee out to make sure Ian saw the chain between her thighs.

I squatted down to be able to look at him. "Well hello Ian, long time no see."

His mouth was trying to move. "Yeah, I know. I'm supposed to be dead, you're gonna kill me, all that good shit you spout off all the time." I said it all with a smile and a bit of a chuckle.

"But you know, they say what goes around comes around. So today may be a bit of karma for you." I glanced over my shoulder at Mary. "You tried to get Mary by taking out Caroline, and then trying to take out everyone else in her life. You left a big empty crater where Caroline was in the sand box, and you left a big empty crater in her life at the same time." I stood and put an arm around Mary cupping her tit as she moaned and grinned.

"So today we're going to fill in that crater a little." I looked over the other shoulder, then back at him. "I give you a few hours until high tide. Don't know if this little sand berm will hold or not, but the next tide, a spring tide, will top it by several feet."

His eyes went wide. I leaned down, "You took Caroline in an instant, it will take a lot longer to repay that debt. But I'm not a total asshole, I'll leave you some entertainment while you contemplate your fate."

I put a little MP4 player in the sand in front of him and hit the button. We walked out of his view. Mary sighed and ripped the wig off, the clip on nose ring was next. She shucked the shorts with the crotch chain and thin t-shirt leaving her in just her birthday suit with darkened nipples and large nipple rings. I was pulled into a little hut and abused.

My clothes were stripped off by a naked woman and I was rode hard. Watching her bounce on top of me as those rings flipped was wild. The scream as I tugged on them set her off and me under her. She fell asleep on me as I shrunk from her.

About an hour later I got a text from Ivan, 'Done.'

Ian was no more, the high tide got him. In many ways I was glad it was over, even if a part of me wished he'd taken days to die. I did at least like Mary and Luke's revenge.

That little MP4 player, it had one of Luke's goth anal porn videos on it. Ian died to the scene from between 'my' legs as I drove a foot long cock into 'Mary's' ass as 'she' begged for more, harder, faster as the chain between 'her' pussy lips swung. Rolling 'her' over onto 'her' back and spreading 'her' pussy by that same chain as I took 'her' ass again making 'her' squirt. Pulling out to shoot loads and loads of cum on 'her' tits and face.

I wonder if he died before or after 'Mary' sucked 'my' cock clean after it had been in 'her' ass?

Most of her costume went in the trash, but the huge nipple rings and the clip on nose ring she kept. They weren't a large wire gauge, but you didn't hide three inch loops under a thin top. She got four inch bright white ones the following month. They stand out against her tan like a beacon drawing your eyes to her hard nipples. Well until she turned around to show you the large white plug in her ass.

We took several days to get back to Nassau, and the girls tormented me all the way. Bikini tops and short shorts the first day. Topless and micro bottoms the next. The last two they just stayed naked.

Now on the morning of the fourth day I thought I was totally fucked. Mary and I had spent the night on deck fucking like rabbits and screaming at the stars.

I woke to lips descending on my cock, but when I opened my eyes it wasn't Mary sucking me down, it was Mio. I was about to roll out from under her when I heard Mary moan beside me. I looked over at her, eyes closed and grinning. I expect the moan was because Hom was between her legs cleaning her pussy, well that and Mary's hand on the back of Hom's head keeping her there.

My cock cleaning was shortly completed. Mio stood and literally stepped over my head giving me a look straight up and her shaved and glistening pussy. I followed it to the other side of me and watcher her settle into a hot sixty nine with Ji Ah. I was starting to ache.

Another groan from Mary's side had my attention. I turned to see Hom rotating to a sixty nine with Mary. I was beyond aching. I had four women, two on either side in a loud slurping sixty nine.

Mary stopped long enough to turn her head and mouth 'frost me' before turning back to Hom's pussy.

I managed to get into a somewhat standing position despite a severe lack of blood to my brain. I stood above Mary's head and stroked my cock watching her eat Hom. Hom screamed into Mary's pussy just before Mary pushed her away and arched her tits up at me. She pushed Hom away because I went to my toes as Hom screamed in orgasm. Hom actually got the first shot cross her ass. The rest went to Mary. From tits to pussy, I put everything I had on her body.

Shortly Mary had three women licking her clean, and from the sounds of it all four were enjoying it. I just dropped to the lounger and watch four hot babes in front of me doing their best to pleasure each other. My mind said I should find one of those asses in the air and fuck it, my body said fuck you.

Ji Ah had enough of my cum from Mary's tits, and walked over to me and sucked the last of it from my limp cock, then looked at Mary. Mary nodded and grinned, Ji Ah squealed.

Ji Ah released the catch on the lounger to lay it and me flat, then straddled my head and lowered her inflamed pussy to my lips. I suckled and licked for a bit, and when I felt her tremble I went for broke and shoved my thumb in her ass.

Her legs went out from under her and her entire weight was on my face. The lounger tipped and I was head down on the deck with a flowing pussy planted on my lips. Life is good.

Shortly Ji Ah was being lifted from my face. She was grinning and trembling above me as Mio and Hom supported her back to the main cabin. Mary pulled me down to the cushions on the deck and cuddled under my arm.

"Are we..." we both said at the same time.

Mary smile, "You go first."

"Are we good?" I asked.

Mary smiled and crawled on top of me. She proceeded to very slowly and tenderly and thoroughly lick all of Ji Ah's juices from my face before giving me a long deep kiss. "If we share," she said as she lifted enough to put my cock in her pussy.

She ground on me a bit before sitting up and putting her arms over her head flaunting her tits as she rode me. I smiled enjoying her on me, just appreciating being coupled. Laying down on me again kissing while she moved me inside her.

We stayed like that even after the other three reappeared. I smiled as they walked past. Their uniform stripes had been transferred to those micro bottoms and their tits. Tiny little stripes on the micro bottoms, and much larger temp tattoo angle stripes on the upper slope of their tits. I like the new uniforms!

So I was tormented as the repairs were made to the boat. Skimpy bikinis during the day when the work crews were around, micro bottoms or naked after they left. Hom not only put her stripes on her tit, she added them to her mound and ass one evening. I knew they were temporary, but knowing she put her stripes on her mound because she knew she was going to be naked was just plain HOT!

We spent about three weeks getting our baby back in shape. The name change was easy, the hardest part was the engine controls. They couldn't figure out what we had and jury rigged some ugly wiring. They evidentially never discovered our weapons system, they did destroy two of our weapons caches. We fixed one ourselves, the other we had to get pieces shipped in along with a few of the missing 3D printed weapons.

There was now an unwritten rule, the boat was never left unmanned, and if there was only one person aboard, she was armed. All the girls spent more time at the local gun range as well as at our private range for more specialized training. Word soon got around. Hidden Wonders crew could take care of themselves. We had no more trouble from anyone, and a lot of respect from a few of the old hands.

We did have one of those 'canceled due to over booking' belligerent customers show up thinking they were going to badger their way on board. A pistol in one guys crotch and a shotgun to the head of another convinced them otherwise.

They tried to press charges saying they were on public property, but our lease included the pier, so they were trespassing. They were talking trash outside the courthouse as Mary walked up to them. "Do you want to be buried or cremated?"

"Huh?"

"It's a simple question. Because if I ever see any of you on that dock again it will be a one way trip. So, do you want to be buried or cremated?"