Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why you little..."

"Look down, on your chest."

He looked down, then noticed the red dot over his heart. His mouth was moving but nothing was coming out.

"Nothing? Well then, if you decide to come back out, be kind enough to leave a note in your pocket or something. Have a nice trip home."

Mary came back to me snickering and swatted my hand. Those little laser toys are good for more than fucking with cats...

---

We've been pretty busy, but we manage to get back down to the condo on a fairly regular basis for my torturing. The evidence of that torturing is sitting behind me on loungers, all four of them.

They are spread out in the sun all oiled up while I, the boss, am at the helm driving the boat. Not the captain or the first mate, not even the deck hand, me. And even when we stop for the evening, I will be waiting on them hand and foot. I am sooooo screwed.

---

Everything had been going wonderful after we got the boat back. We had a few nice easy jobs, nothing serious. Then we got one hell of a protection job. A two month protection job. The money was outrageous, and we earned every penny. We knew there were people wanting to take him out, so there were lots of decoys and changed routes. Helicopter one day, limo the next, an old ugly box truck the following. It was a bit hard on the nerves.

It was also a bit hard on the body. We had several attempted ambushes, luckily all on decoys, but we took a few minor injuries. Ivan had the worst with a through and through to his calf, but we all had lots of nicks and close calls. By the time we were done it was time to unwind. We split like billiard balls. Mary and I went to the condo.

Frannie was starting to wear off on Mary's patience. We didn't make it out of bed for the first two days beyond the bathroom and the mini fridge. By the third day we staggered to the kitchen after some loud shower sex, Hom and Mio snickered and pointed fingers at Mary. She just grinned and pointed a finger at my limp cock.

I managed to put a sandwich together and shuffle off to the pool. I laid out there until I felt the tingle of a sun burn starting and managed to shuffle back inside and crash on the couch. It was almost de ja vu, Mary was riding me with Ji Ah behind her playing with her tits while Hom and Mio were getting it on not far away.

Seeing the look on Mary's face as I fucked her from underneath as Ji Ah played with her tits had the desired effect. I grabbed Mary's hips and detonated in her spasming pussy. Mary falling forward on me as just she kept cumming.

That was short lived as Ji Ah rolled Mary to one side and dived into her pussy. That was a whole different screech, followed by the loudest keening I had ever heard from her. It almost got me hard again, almost. Hom and Mio snickered as they crawled over and gave me a double cleaning blow job. I wasn't hard, but I was firm enough for them to lick and play with. We all cuddled and crashed on the cushions.

I woke to slurping noises, my eyes opened to a wondrous sight. Four babes getting it on. Mary and Mio just beside me, Hom and Ji Ah beyond them. I sat up on one elbow and took in the scene. Mary glanced my way, and smiled as best she could with her face in Mio's pussy.

I rolled close to Mary. "You look so fucking sexy like that," I whispered in her ear. She moaned into Mio's pussy and went to town on her clit. She backed off when she sensed Mio getting close, then crooked her finger at me. I started to crawl close, but Mary tipped her head back, pointed at me, my cock, and then put it between her lips.

I chuckled, the little slut wanted to suck my cock in between slurping on pussy. I got up above her head, my cock just above her forehead. She tipped her head back and pulled my cock into her throat, then pushed back a bit. A few more of those and I got the picture. I was to give her a nice gentle throat fucking between her pussy licking.

After the fourth trip to my cock, Mio tipped her head up and rattled off something to the effect of her pussy being neglected. Mary gasped, then got 'that look'. The next thing I know she's lined my cock up with that tight little Japanese pussy and is pushing me home.

All brain function went to the little brain as it entered that tight little pussy. I grabbed Mio's hips and just fucked the shit out of her as she squealed cumming around my cock. I was spasming in her moments later.

After what seems an eternity of tight pussy, I fell forward, but that was short lived as fingers pulled my cock from Mio and I was pushed aside. There was a round of applause, I looked over at Mary pulling Mio down to her lips, then another screech as Mary began to suck my cum from Mio's pussy. I don't know if Mio was pushing down or pulling away, but Mary had an arm around her hips not letting her go anywhere as she slurped my cum from Mio's pussy. I watched for as long as I had energy, then just laid back and enjoyed the sound track. It was almost noon before I had the energy to move, long after the girls had abandoned me.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and shuffled out to the pool. Hom, Mio, and Ji Ah were huddled off to one side, smiling and giggling as they looked at me. Mary was on the other side looking a bit worried. I made it to the lounger beside her and dropped into it.

Mary looked worried. Hell I was a bit also.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Brad, I... um..."

"Hmmm?"

"I don't know what to say. You were there, Mio was there, she was complaining about being neglected. And it has been so long since I had a pussy cocktail..."

"A what?"

Mary turned beet red. "A pussy cocktail. A few of the women that I've been with, that still liked men. We kinda..."

"We kinda?"

Mary groaned. "We'd hook up to get a pussy full, the suck each other clean."

I was choking on my water.

"Not all the time," she jumped in. "Just once in a while. It was something Caroline and I did from time to time. And being with Mio just reminded me of..." she ran out of energy, just slumping back into the lounger.

I had never had the chance to see Caroline naked, but I had seen enough of her to get a good idea of how she would look. And I pictured her or Mary laid back getting a cave man fucking, followed by the other diving in to suck that pussy clean. I smiled just a little at that picture in my mind. Okay, maybe a little more than a little.

"So you and Caroline used to team up on a little strange once in a while huh? Anybody I know?"

"Oh goddddd!" she groaned.

"And you never thought to invite me in on the fun huh?"

It was her turn to be coughing, I didn't look, and did my best not to smile. "Any other fun activities you two did you neglected to invite me to?"

Mary crawled over on to me trembling. I just held her. "So, did you two go out together and gang up on the guy. Or one go out and snag him and bring him back to be sacrificed to the pussy cocktail gods?"

"It's not funny," she said into my shoulder.

I squeezed her ass, "Maybe not, but it's hot as hell."

Mary pulled back to look at me, "You're not..."

I shrugged. "I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've been with two women, and only once can I remember them being into each other at all. Something like that is kinda mind blowing to a guy."

Mary grinned and snickered. "Some women I know too."

I nipped at her nipple, "So a pussy cocktail isn't for every woman huh?"

She grinned, "It's kinda like liver. You either love it or you hate it."

"I take it you love it?"

Mary sighed and put her head beside mine, like if she couldn't see me she wasn't admitting to it. Her hard nipples in my chest belied her emotions. "There is just something about it. I love sucking you down, the taste and texture of your cum. I love eating a woman out just as much, it's just different. But mix the two together, and nine times out of ten it's just plain intoxicating. I'm like an addict."

"I noticed."

Mary hissed as she was grinding her mound against me. I held her tight, "You're thinking about it again aren't you. Wondering what it would be like to suck my cum from Hom's pussy, or even little Ji Ah."

Mary trembled against me, but wouldn't raise her eyes to mine.

"And it's just so terrible to look down past the spread pussy to see your smile as my hot girlfriend lines me up to fuck the pussy just above her face."

Mary groaned, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "Looked pretty fucking good from my point of view too."

I slipped my hand down between us, Mary lifted enough to let me get a finger to her clit. "Mmmmm, lining my cock up with the pussy you just had your tongue in. Watching my cock disappear wondering if it looks that good going into your own."

Mary started humping my finger

"Watching that iron hard cock slamming into that dribbling pussy inches above your nose. Do you lay there and watch, or do you arch up a bit and run your tongue across that cock as it slides out. Trying to get a taste of what's to come."

She was starting to keen.

"But then that decision is taken away from you. You see my balls tighten up, and then my cock as it pulses as I dump load after load into that spasming pussy. Our cum being mixed as I drive in over and over and over. Pulling back as I give her the last shot. Her empty gaping pussy just above you. And then you see it, starting to drain as you open your mouth and plaster your lips to that cum filled pussy, you..."

That's as far as I got, I had a screaming woman riding my fingers. First on her clit, then rotating to put them in her pussy, fucking herself on two fingers. I nipped her nipple to egg her on even further.

Our crew was cheering her on whistling and clapping. Mary reached out and flipped them off.

"Careful what you're offering there girlie," Hom called out cackling. Mary just snorted and wiggled on my fingers.

I thought I was in heaven watching four women get it on in the mornings, followed by three of them leaving and Mary putting her ass in the air to get her pussy thoroughly fucked. The events of the other day put out of her mind. Uh huh... nope.

Three days later I woke to the lovely sound of slurping pussies again, and rolled to one side to see Ji Ah and Mio. I rolled to the other to see Mary and Hom, with Hom on top.

I was just enjoying the morning show getting hard watching them, when Mary crooked her finger at me.

I just stared.

Okay, the next move was not so subtle. She pointed at me, motioned for me to get over there, then stuck her finger along with her tongue into Hom's pussy.

I was on the move scrambling to straddle my girlfriends head as she ate another woman's pussy... and wanted me to fuck it in front of her face if I understood this right.

Oh hell yes! Mary lined me up and reached back to put her hand on my ass and nudge me into Hom's pussy. Nudge hell, as soon as I touched that pussy I was ramming it home. Hom screeched into Mary's pussy and began convulsing around my cock as she fell flat to Mary's belly.

Mary was in an ornery mood. As soon as Hom fell to Mary's belly, Mary put one arm around her ass... and proceeded to finger fuck Hom's ass while I plundered her pussy.

Hom was a limp noodle by the time I emptied my balls into her pussy, and barely stopped cumming when I pulled back and Mary dived back in. Hom was a mass of orgasms for the next ten minutes or so until Mary ran out of energy.

Mio and Ji Ah helped me to the kitchen for breakfast. We finished that and ambled out to the pool. A little while later Mary and Hom staggered out and dropped into the pool. They paddled around a little and crawled out and dropped into the loungers. Mary looked at me, then turned to Hom. "Told you I knew exactly what I was offering."

Hom groaned and Mio cackled, Ji Ah just grinned and shook her head.

I was abused several times a day, and over the next two and a half weeks Mary had pussy cocktail several mornings. Twice from Ji Ah and Mio, with an extra helping for Hom. Hom loved returning the favor, Mio could take it or leave it. When Ji Ah pulled away from Mary's cum filled pussy, Hom just dived in... and fingered her ass to another orgasm. Those two are just evil to each other.

I was actually kinda glad to get back to work, four women can be a bit draining. We had a few decent local security details. One with Mary grinning as she face planted some asshole into the concrete when he tried to get close to our protectee. Her hormones were running wild that night. I had no idea how much, or how screwed I was.

A few days later Mary comes to the table all smiles, braless bouncing and jiggling up to me, pushing me back to squeeze in between the table and me. "Hey big daddy."

I gave her a nice kiss and grope, not even catching what she said.

Mary was grinding on me and still grinning. "I know we said we'd wait a bit on kids, but what if we didn't wait?"

I looked at her grinning and cupper her tit rolling her nipple. "Like when? The next few months or so?"

She smiled, "How about in about eight give or take?" she held the little stick up. It was positive.

"Really?" I asked grinning.

I got a soft kiss, "Two tests in a row. I'll confirm with a doctor, but yeah."

"YEEEAH HA!"

We kissed and cuddled and groped and kissed.

"I do have one question though."

"Shoot."

Mary bit the edge of her lip, "How would you feel about fraternal quadruplets?"

I looked at her, then down at her belly, then up at her. "Really, you're having quadruplets?"

She grinned, "No, but you are?"

"Huh?"

Mary grinned and reached for her cell phone. She pulled up a pic, MAN - I am SO fucking SCREWED. A pic of Hom, Mio, and Ji Ah with serious scowls, all holding little strips with plus signs on them. I dropped my head against her chest and groaned long and deep.

Mary pulled my head up and gave me a nice soft kiss. "Didn't know my boyfriend was such a stud. Four women all on the pill and he manages to knock all of us up."

"Fuck me."

She smiled, "Nope, you fucked us. And quite well from the looks of things."

I looked back at the pic of three very serious women holding test strips. "What about them?"

Mary snickered and swiped to the next pic. Three very happy naked women still holding test strips in between naked tits. I'm still screwed, just not the walking dead.

Of course Mary had to tell Frannie she was pregnant. The news that Hom, Mio, and Ji Ah were also pregnant went over good and bad. Alan's girlfriend dumped him when she found out his boss knocked up four women at the same time. Hearing the story, Frannie laughed her ass off and started planning the world's largest baby shower. I was told to invest in a diaper company. Gee thanks guys.

So back to me, the boss, driving the boat. I look behind me and still shake my head grinning. Four very pregnant naked women in full tease mode. Tits being oiled and pushed and pulled. Knees up and spread putting shaved mounds and pussies on display below large pregnant bellies. I would be eating and fingering pussy for the next week until I had to go back to work and the girls had their next charter.

I was also informed that in a few weeks it would be anal and blowjobs only until delivery day. Be careful what you wish for, that karma can come back and bite you in the ass.

Ian got his in a hole, while I'm getting mine in spades with the girls, I just got them all at once. I have to smile when I recall dreaming about having kids with Mary back in the sandbox, it seems like a lifetime ago.

Mary's the only one having a boy, the rest are girls.

Yeah, I'm fucked.

---

I'm still looking for Beta readers, military and female especially.

---

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Ladies, please comment, or better yet become a beta reader.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!