Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to shipping arms and fucking like rabbits. Most of the loads were transported by truck, but Mary was a wild cat when she knew we'd be making an air drop. You should have seen her grin when we did a LAPES drop. We didn't have to, but both her and Gordon were pestering me so I set it up.

Two months later we heard from Smythe. He had four charters since we last spoke. We had a deal. Luke was back to drooling again.

It took three weeks to do all the paperwork to set up the new shell corporation and get the boat transferred.

In that time Hom and the girls had brought the boat up to the Florida keys. We had a 'friend' out near the south tip that had a large private marina. A large COVERED private marina in a cave.

Hom wasn't happy when he wouldn't let her in the cave with the boat. Mary soothed their ruffled feathers with a trip to the mainland.

The first day was shopping... go figure.

The second day she took them to the range. They were grinning when they left, not so much when they got back. The rolled eyes from Mary as they came in made me grin. Mary can be a bit of a hard ass with weapons training, even for seasoned veterans.

Me, I just plugged away on my paperwork. I could have done it from anywhere, but seeing Mary come back off the range a bit sweaty, and wanting to work out a bit of her frustration in the shower, kept me here and grinning. Seems training women with bad aim was somehow tied to cave woman anal fucking. Yesssssss.

I got a picture of the boat four days after we dropped it off. I had to grin, at first glance it looked like someone had dropped a dozen grenades in the hull and they all blew at once.

All the windows were gone, the seating and deck edging had been ripped out, the roof of the control room was gone. Hom shrieked when she saw it looking over my shoulder. She didn't think it was funny when I laughed at her. I was being cussed in a language I had only a vague understanding of, but what little I did get was... colorful!

It took me, and Mary, a while to assure her we weren't scrapping out her boat. That it was all part of a plan. She didn't look like she really believed us, but when Mary reminding her it was now our boat it seemed to settle her feathers a little, only a little.

Weapons training the next week and a half took her mind off of 'her' boat. Sore shoulders and hands will do that to a girl that's only shot her dad's shotgun a few times.

After two weeks of training. They thought they were being worked into the ground, Mary put it at a wimpy two weeks. They were at the level of, and I quote, "At least they won't kill each other."

Hom was in awe as we walked to the boat. It was the same boat, but it wasn't, and even though it was all nice and new, it wasn't bright and gaudy. We wanted classy, nice but not flashy. The side rails had been replaced by glass partitions. The bridge windows were now tinted, and it sported a lot more bits and pieces all over the place, and a MUCH larger rotating radar on the mast. Part of the reason for the beefed up roof... part of.

Everybody else went on their own little tour while we got the rundown of 'our' side of the boat. All the 'glass' was now unmarked ballistic glass, even the side rail panels. And those all had a two inch gap between them just wide enough to fire from if needed.

Luke was still wanting a larger radar mast, but it was just the right size... for a vertical launch tube. He still hadn't decided what to put in it. The roof now had five large, long air horns on the roof. One was electronic, the other four held mini-missiles. Two heat seekers and two guided.

There were seven weapons caches around the boat. Three top side and four below decks. The below deck ones were in places you would want to lock up prisoners if you didn't know better. And that didn't count all the small arms that were 3D printed and made part of various fixtures. They would only last for a few rounds, but they could make the difference. I chuckled at the decorative coat hook that was actually a three shot .410 short barrel shot gun.

We all whistled at the engine compartment. The two original decent sized engines were now three smaller turbo charged ones. Well physically smaller. Each engine, when allowed, would put out the same horsepower as the old two combined. When allowed.

The bridge was a bit crowded with screens, but all sorts of nice things from the way Hom was fawning over them. Luke rolled his eyes. I chuckled. If I knew him, and I did, everything we saw was for show. The real abilities were hidden unless we needed them.

As soon as Hom and her crew left the bridge he grinned and popped a thumb drive in the side of the entertainment rack. All the monitors flickered, then all that we had seen merged to a pair of quad split touch screens near the throttles and all of our functions came on line on the rest of the screens. He popped it out, and they all reverted back.

He showed me the thumb drive before putting it up in the rack beside the entertainment rack. I groaned, "Really? Justin Bieber?"

He chuckled, "I picked something no sane person would ever listen to."

"And the other two?"

"Hunter Hayes and Vanilla Ice," tapping the one in the end USB port with the little cowboy hat hanging from it on a little chain, then the little black one up high in the USB music rack.

Ivan groaned, he liked his ZZ Top.

We went over the other features we ordered, and Clive grinned. He added two bow thrusters, but one was 'capped for repair'. It was our underwater hatch that came out in the anchor chain room.

We took it out for a little cruise, Hom putting it through its paces. She was bit disappointed, it didn't have quite the big jump in the get up and go department she was hoping for. Luke just grinned.

When we got far enough off shore to avoid prying eyes, she was shown a little of the improvements, VERY little.

She grinned at the rear armory. Lift the lid on the back live well, and it was just what it was. Push down on the inside of the cup holder beside it, and you could now slide it forward to reveal a small stash of weapons and ammunition.

The three girls grinned, Mary just rolled her eyes. I was glad it was just pistols and two long guns.

Then Hom got her introduction to her new engines.

Luke stood there grinning, "So, I hear you weren't that impressed with your new engines."

Hom snorted, "I sure as hell hope you didn't pay too much for them. I could almost paddle as fast as they push us along."

He was still grinning. "That's what you're supposed to think."

'Huh?"

He pointed to the thumb drive with the cowboy hat. "Don't ever take that out unless you are boarded."

"Why?"

He grinned like his face would split, "Because if you do I could catch you in a little fifteen horsepower run about."

She smiled, "No shit?"

"They will buck and sputter and sound like total shit if you pull that thumb drive."

"Neat!"

"You remember when Ivan hooked his laptop up?"

"Uh huh."

"Each one of those new engines by itself is equal to the old pair you had combined." He pointed to the top right black thumb drive in the rack. "But only in the far right port. Any other port and it's just bad music." He touched the Justin Bieber drive. "Don't use this one, ever."

"What is that one?"

"Some of our stuff. Stuff that will only get you in trouble, and possible dead if the wrong person see's it."

She gulped and looked at Luke, then me, and Mary, and Ivan. We nodded as she looked at us. She gulped again.

"Hom," I said. "We told you back before you agreed to stay on that there will be things you will not and can not know about this boat. That is one of the ones that you could accidentally come across. It's just some bad Justin Bieber music unless it's plugged into the right port."

She grinned, "I didn't know he had any good music."

Ivan chuckled and slapped her shoulder, "She's going to fit in just fine."

We took it out a little further for Hom to play a little. She about choked when I popped the Hunter Hayes drive out. In a few seconds the boat acted like it hit a brick wall. Little spurts and spits, it was really sickening.

"Pull your throttles back to at least quarter throttle."

She looked at me holding the other thumb drive and grinned. Pulling the throttles back didn't make much change in the sputtering motors.

I popped the drive in, and a few seconds later the engines smoothed out and the bow came up nicely. Not quite as fast as we were going, but close.

"Now slowly increase your throttles."

She put her hands on the throttles and slowly pushed them forward. She had barely moved them and she was grinning. She pushed them a bit quicker, and the boat nearly came out from under her. She grinned as she kept ahold of the steering controls and pushed it slowly to max throttle.

Ivan leaned over and pulled them back a bit. "About ninety percent is all you want to do for a sustained run. You can take it to the max for a short burst, but it will eat the engines if you leave it there."

She was grinning and nodding. Taking a few sharp turns and whooping as she did. She groaned as I popped the Vanilla ice out and put the Hunter Hayes back in. In a few seconds the motors reverted to the 'standard' fuel maps and we slowed to what should be a little above her normal pace. Just enough to give her a slight advantage even in 'normal' times.

I held the drive up. "This is for emergencies only if we are not on board. You get seen running like that, or caught on radar running like that, and the game is up and this is all for nothing."

She nodded but was still grinning. All three were grinning when I told them they were going to be based out of Nassau. They were within two miles of several topless and nude beaches.

Mary rolled her eyes and Luke grinned. I would bet he was thinking of getting the new girlfriend down here to check the beaches out. The topless beaches at least if he couldn't take her into the nude ones..

I looked at Mary, grinning as I took a quick glance at her chest.

"In your dreams mister," I got back with a scowl. But she did try and fuck me into a coma that night. More like a stupor as I was laying back, feeling her fuck herself while I watched her tits bounce above me.

And so our newly christened Hidden Wonders was put to sea. We had some nice brochures made up, with the three girls' lined up grinning in front of a nice dock in their official shirts and short pants on the cover. Two pages in featured another one of the girls working on the boat, but in thinner tops and snug shorts instead of the long shorts on the front page. The prominent Hidden Wonders name just above some also prominent nipple bumps.

It was a slow trickle at first, but an all-female crew tended to get a bit of attention. And for some reason we had the means to check all the charters out well before departure date.

We did have a few that we had to 'cancel due to over booking,' or 'cancel due to mechanical difficulties.' But the charter was now a real off shore cash cow, and there was no way in hell we were going to risk those women. None of them could shoot worth a damn yet according to Mary. I grinned, that meant they were probably ten times better than anything you'd find at the local range, just not near her standards... yet.

And yes, we all took vacations down there. Quite often just to get down to the condo and relax while the boat was out on charter. If it wasn't busy, or even if they had a few days between, we'd snag the boat and leave the girls on shore. That is when my naked torturer came out. It didn't matter what I had planned, more than sixty percent of it was superseded by a naked woman with hard nipples and a juicy pussy. We anchored off a rock wall one evening, and her screams echoing back at her just drove her even wilder.

Our weapons transports were actually down a bit. A few of the liberal's cases against local law enforcement got to the state supreme court and were knocked down. It's downright hilarious to watch a stuffed shirt radical that was all high and mighty praising the judge for what he was going to do in a few minutes to put the hayseeds back in their place, turn around and berate that same judge afterward because he was some back water hick with no sense of 'progress'. How could he even think of letting those barbarians keep guns? What did he think, that they somehow had the right to keep them?

I had never met the man, but I knew the type like the back of my hand. He would defend some 'thing' that couldn't decide if he was a boy or a girl today to use whatever bathroom it wanted. But 'inclusive' only went so far, and only in the direction of his way of thinking. Just like his idea of crossing the aisle was a one way street his direction.

With that same vigor, he would disdain at having to win elections, that the peasants didn't realize their betters knew what was good for them. Fighting to keep conservatives from voicing their opinions and from ever being heard or getting elected. Or shudder an actual capitalist businessman!

We did take on a few more jobs, mostly some protection details. We had a bad one that took a long time to get over, and we didn't actually get to do anything. A hijacking off the coast of Liberia. Two dozen passengers hit by some fanatics. They were demanding fifty million or they'd blow the boat.

We were in the air when we got the order to return to base. A local group, pretending to be us, landed and attempted to take the boat. They truly were fanatics, the boat was wired, and every terrorist wore a linked suicide vest with heart monitors.

We got a good ass chewing until we told them we weren't on site when it happened. A few cell phone pics and some facial rec software got us names, and a month later we had a connection... to Ian. We weren't surprised.

We didn't know if he suspected who we were, or if he was just fucking with anybody that was in the business. Several others we knew had had similar problems from him over the last year.

We were cautious, but still kept on working, until...

A nice fall afternoon, and Frannie had seen a new minivan three times in her mirror. Frannie noticed things like that. After a few stops, she saw it get in behind her about five cars back, and stayed there.

She finished her last errand, then headed home with the kids. They got their snacks, and then to their surprise, mom turned the TV on for a movie and left the kids to zone out.

A quick change into her sweats and a brown wig, grab her convincer, and head out the back door.

Half a block away she saw it. He looked totally bored. That was about to change.

She jogged up to the window, leaned forward, and tapped. Her wig blocked most of her face, but did nothing to hide her massive cleavage. The window came down as he smiled into her cleavage. He lost the smile as the convincer went between his eyes. Her 10Ga sawed off double barrel convincer.

"You move, you're hamburger. You do something I don't like, you're hamburger. Blink once if you understand."

He closed and opened his eyes VERY slowly.

"Good boy. Now slowly put your hands on the wheel."

They came up slowly.

Frannie shifted forward enough to open the door, and he looked like...

"Uh uh uhhh," Frannie said as she put the blade under his neck.

His eyes bulged.

Before he realized what had happened, there was a wire around his neck. "That is attached to the end of the barrel, and it has a hair trigger. Guess what happens if you try to pull away or even turn wrong."

He groaned, Frannie grinned. "Now, let's go for a nice walk.". Frannie pulled the sweat shirt sleeve up over the stock, and they walked back to the house. Frannie taking him to the garage, totally out of sight of the kids.

"Strip."

He hesitated, and had the knife under his balls for his trouble.

"Behave, and I might let you keep these. Piss me off and they will be the first thing that comes off and I'll give you an hour to wish they were the last." She nudged the edge of the knife to make her point.

He pissed his pants.

Frannie shook her head, and continued to prep him, then went in to check on the kids and get supper ready.

About an hour later Gordon comes in the door and gives her a kiss and squeezes her ass. "Good day honey?"

Frannie smiled, "Same old same old. Momma and the kids. I did have a bit of fun today though."

"Oh," turning slowly back to a grinning Frannie. Frannie had several definitions of 'fun'.

"Picked up a leach this afternoon. I figured I'd bring him home for you to play with. He's in the garage."

"Um," and looked at the kinds in front of the TV.

"No, they've been glued to the movie. Now go have your fun, dinner will be about an hour."

Gordon put his hand under his coat in the back as he stepped to the garage door, but heard Frannie snicker. He growled but dropped his hand as he stepped through the door... and froze. You can take the girl out of the CIA, but you can't take the CIA out of the girl.

The guy looked at Gordon like he was his savior. He wasn't, but it was all he could hope for. The guy was standing there naked with his arms wired behind his back at wrist and elbows. He had a dog collar around his neck and was on his tip toes.

Gordon grinned at his wife. The guy was on his tip toes, because he had a loop of wire around his cock and balls, up through the dog collar, to the garage door. Now he knew why it wouldn't open when he hit the remote.

He chuckled as he flipped the light switch. "Man, you are lucky you caught her on a good day. She'd have made you watch while she cut you up back when she was pregnant."

He hit the opener to start lifting him by the wire and then just as quickly hit the stop. The guy was squealing into his gag. Gordon hit the button to lower the door to quiet the guy down. He grabbed the remote and sat on a chair in front of the guy. "So, let's chat..."

Now for as serious as this was, we were all about ready to roll on the floor with laughter as Gordon related this to us. It was pure Frannie.

You had to know the history of Gordon and Frannie to appreciate it.

Until after we had mustered out, Gordon had only seen Frannie all of three times. Twice in the sand box, and once on a transport home, she was making a pit stop at Gitmo. And each time she had a different name and appearance.

The first time he saw her she was in the usual contractor outfit. Slacks and shirt with a vest over, her helmet was hanging on her clip holder, and she was walking past and smiled at him. It stopped Gordon in his tracks. She said 'Hi' as she passed. He rotated to watch her walk away. Massive cleavage in front, and a healthy ass wiggle as she walked away.

The second time she was in the ops tent as we prepared a mission. I had to give him his part again after she left. His eyes were glued to her cleavage as she leaned over the table, and then her ass as she walked away... again. He found out later she loved the way her cleavage screwed with a guys head.

The third time we ran into her was the transport home. She walked an Arab with a hood over his head onto the plane and buckled him in. Then she pulled the hood up after the rear door closed, leaned way over, and held a brick of C4 in his face.

"Recognize this Achmed?"

From the look on his face he knew exactly what it was.

She jammed a little black box into one end, then tucked it inside his vest. She held up another similar black box and pushed a button making a little LED flash. "You get too far away from me or I push this button, and that little souvenir does its job. Understand?"

He nodded vigorously. She cackled and pulled his hood back down.

She plopped down next to Gordon and he was in heaven stealing glances at her expanse of cleavage. Frannie was all for flaunting her feminity in front of men that treated women as property. She was probably grinning just as much at the guy being pissed at having been caught by a woman, as he was at her flaunting that much cleavage inches from his face.