Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked like a rag tag band, only two of them appeared like they had any real training, and they were up near the pilot house.

"Six on fourteen, even six on ten isn't the greatest odds, even with our training." I heard a throat clear to my side, and looked at a large chested woman giving me the eye. Mary snickered. "Okay, seven on ten." She smiled and Gordon rolled his eyes. He got a firm backhand in the chest.

Luke was also picking up a pattern in the encrypted transmissions. There was a short digital burst roughly every two hours. Somebody was checking in on his soldiers. We loaded up and planned on a four am jump off. We slept until three. I told Frannie she had to quit grinning, they'd see her pearly whites from a mile away. Gordon got in half a chuckle before he was swatted again.

An electric RIB got us there, and a rubber coated grappling hook got us up on the bow. We waited on Ivan to finish his climb and get back. He had to plant the shape charges on the shipping container... just in case.

Then we worked our way amid ships and waited... and waited. Hom was monitoring the radio. Finally we had three squelch breaks, they had transmitted and it was quiet. We had roughly two hours until the boss man checked in again.

The first four were easy, Mary and I took out a pair. Gordon and Frannie were supposed to take out the next two. Frannie took them both out and pumped her fist. Alan snickered as Gordon shook his head, and Frannie flipped Alan off.

We took out two more by the time we made it to the base of the main structure. Frannie was pissed Gordon pushed her out of the way to get the last one.

Now came the fun part. Outside with the sea noise our suppressed weapons were nice and quiet. Inside a steel ship was a different matter entirely. Alan headed for the engine room and the rest of us started clearing our way up. It wasn't like a cruise ship, but it wasn't small either.

An hour after we had started we had nine bad guys down and Alan had rejoined us. The fuel was restricted to just enough to keep it idling, and he put a small charge on the back of the engine control panel just in case. Two more decks to go to the control room. Uh huh...

A guy stepped out of the head and turned our way. Frannie took three long steps... and jammed her knife up under his ribs to his heart. His hands were still on his zipper as he fell. But he fell back into the cross hall despite her grabbing for him.

There was some shouting and some shots down the hall as whoever it was ran away. We gave chase as best we could, and took one of them out as they went up the stairs. From the sound of the shots, there were still two of them left, and they were holed up in the control room. We worked our way closer, but the door was a choke point, and not in our favor. We traded a few random shots, and then I heard more gunfire and breaking glass. Definitely NOT from the bad guys AK's.

"All clear," I heard Frannie call out. I looked over my shoulder and she and Gordon were gone. Alan just shook his head. We came around the corner slowly. There stood Frannie and Gordon still on the ropes, bad guys on the floor with holes in them. One of them moved a bit so Frannie shot him again just for good measure. Gordon rolled his eyes but didn't get back handed this time, he was on her gun hand side.

The adrenalin was starting to wear off and we were all grinning.

"Ah hell," Gordon said, "anybody got a couple of band aids?"

We looked and he brought his hand away from his shoulder bloody.

Frannie shrieked and grabbed the pack on Alans back before he could release it. She drug him halfway across the room before he did. Frannie was pulling Gordon down to the deck and was getting his vest and shirt off.

"It's just a little flesh wound honey."

That didn't fly. Frannie was all over him checking him out before doctoring him. Talking to him the entire time like he was a four year old. We had to leave before we all broke out laughing.

We got down to the main deck and called for Hom to come along side just as the sun was coming over the horizon. I was going to have the guys search for the crew, but Alan said they were in a storage room, all dead. We brought every fifty cal and stinger crate we had with us on board. Then told her to scoot out at least ten miles unless she heard from us. Keep the hot chip in just in case, but don't use it.

We had twenty minutes until the next check in, after that we were on borrowed time. We unpacked two stingers and started to get the two fifty cals set. We timed it just about right. Luke called down from the control room, we had a pissed Portuguese guy on the radio that apparently didn't like being ignored.

Alan fired things up and we started heading north telling Hom to stay ahead of us. Twenty minutes after that she called to say radar had picked up a fast moving boat headed our direction.

"The in laws are coming," I called out over the radio. I heard groans, and a very loud feminine 'YE HA!' Gordon just smiled and shook his head as Franny made a dash for one of the stingers, she was grinning like her lips would meet on the back of her head. Gordon and Ivan manned the fifties. Mary and I grabbed our long rifles and climbed the stack of containers.

"They are coming in at thirty degrees relative off the starboard bow," Luke called out over the radio. Frannie was scrambling to get from the port to starboard side and not drop the stinger. I chuckled, Mary slapped at me. Women.

Here they come. Two small boats running like their tails were on fire.

"Give them a warning Luke," I called out on the radio.

"Done," he called back.

They were still coming. "Gordon."

I could almost see the grin even if I couldn't see him. The fifty was barking and biting at the first boat. The second had killed its speed and was doing a slow circle out where it thought it was safe. Uh huh.

"Fr..." was all I got out. The first boat was a fire ball.

"Mary." Her first shot took out one outboard on the second boat. They tried to take off, her second shot hit the transom and most likely the fuel tank. It wasn't an explosion, but it was a BBQ as three guys bailed out. They swam like crazy to keep from being run over. Their little boat went crunch under the bow of the container ship. At least it put the fire out.

So we had a little break. The guys got the fifties properly anchored and another on the stern with the ammunition split among them. Frannie was grinning as Gordon and Ivan were pulling the crates of stingers up to the top of the stacks of containers. If I knew her, she was grumbling at Gordon to get his rope untied so she could drag the crate over and prep the first one. She really did enjoy blowing things up.

We grabbed a bite and enjoyed a nice quiet morning on the ocean. We knew it wouldn't last. Mary won the pool, less than an hour. I had figured more like an hour and a half. She had a twinkle in her eye when she said she'd make me pay up later. It's hell being a sex slave.

Hom said there was a helicopter moving fast and low, only our enhanced radar had barely picked it up. Her regular ships radar didn't even have an echo.

I got the 'I told you so' look from Frannie as she grinned at me. She stood with the stinger on her shoulder and waited. For a mother with kids at home, she had absolutely NO patience when it came to blowing up bad guys.

She was shifting from foot to foot until I heard a little squeak out of her. I didn't even have to look, Gordon had reached over and pinched her ass, and she wouldn't put the stinger down even to swat him back.

She waited until they got a little closer, then activated the stinger. Evidentially we took the pilot by surprise. He jinked left and right, up and down, but he kept on coming... kinda. He passed a few hundred feet above us while trying to fly sideways to give the door gunner something to fire at. And Frannie missed.

"I did not! I was aiming for the tail. I was hoping we might get some information out of those assholes!" Gordon was going to snicker, I'd bet my share of this job on it, but she glared him into silence.

We looked at the chopper's shell sinking into the water. Luke had gotten the tail number on the off chance we could get something out of it before it went under. One of the guys did make it out of the helicopter as it hit the water. Ivan shot him between the eyes, he was the door gunner.

I did have to grin, somebody had been watching Airwolf to much. The only reason we even got a hint on the Bell 222 was because somebody painted the bottom radar absorbing coating white. We chuckled a little later discovering somebody had copied the tail number from the Defense Ministers private chopper.

Frannie got the next stinger prepped, then she grabbed Gordon's good arm and disappeared. I grinned shaking my head. Mary gave me a look, I shrugged. "Blowing stuff up and killing bad guys kinda ramps Frannie's hormones up."

Her mouth dropped open, then she had a shit eating grin as she sauntered over to me. "And what about the boss man?" she said as she ground her mound against me.

I slid a hand up and cupped her tit rolling her nipple a bit firmly. "I'll wait until we are done, then tie you to the bed for a few days."

I got a quick kiss, "Promises, promises. Do I get to cleanse before you tie me up?" Of course that question was asked as she was walking away and gripping her ass.

I groaned, I heard Mary snicker.

We had things pretty well set, just kicked back in the sun shine enjoying the sea breeze when Frannie came strutting out of the super structure. Short shorts and her less than heavy duty bra letting her girls bounce all over and torture Luke some more as she fast walked to the containers, then went up the stack like a monkey.

A minute or so later Gordon came out the same door. Grinning just as badly but not moving quite so fast. He dropped into a seat beside us and kicked his head back, eyes closed and grinning. We didn't say a word, Mary just rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later Frannie came down from the stack and scooted over to Gordon. She sat sideways on his lap and proceeded to make sure his tonsils had not grown back while encouraging his hand to verify her huge tits were still in place.

She wiggled her ass in his face as she whispered to Mary, then the two of them scooted off to the super structure grinning. The grin was explained a few minutes later as they emerged.

Dayyyyuummmm.

Since her first mission with us, Mary had taken to packing a suit of her own choosing in her go bag. She had a decent two piece, she had a skimpy string bikini that she usually wore with a wrap, and then she had her 'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' micro bottom and no top she wore to tease me.

Mary had on her two piece, but it was tucked and pulled a bit to be one hot outfit. Frannie had a high leg bottom and a top not much bigger than Mary's. Frannie's only covered about the center third of her tit, did absolutely NOTHING to stop her swing and sway, and clung to her firm nipple. I'm not certain what the tensile strength of the material is, but it hanging onto her nipple was impressive.

Gordon would have had his tongue on the deck if it would have reached, and I would bet Luke was glued to his binoculars in the pilot house. Watching the two of them climb the stack of containers was an event all onto its own. We all enjoyed a moment in silence in remembering those delicious swinging asses as they climbed. The conversation slowly came back to normal, but each of us looking at the stack from time to time remembering the thong split asses climbing the stack.

About half an hour later a small explosion behind us had our attention. About the time we were going to get up and go to the aft rail, another sight had us all sitting back down and admiring the view. Mary was crawling down the stack with something in her hand.

Mary dropped Frannie's top in Gordon's lap, "She said you lost the bet." Gordon was grinning and climbing as Mary took my hand and led me to the super structure, and then to the room she had commandeered.

I was used and abused, totally woman handled. She rode me to one orgasm, then put her heel in my ass and rolled us for me to give her another one. I got her back, I gave her two and almost made her pass out on the third before I filled her pussy.

Then she had the audacity to make me run my soapy hands all over her body. I got even though, I made sure I took it REAL slow when I did her tits and nipples.

I eventually found out what the bet was. Frannie had put the encrypted tracker in an empty stinger crate and tossed it overboard. Somebody sent a missile of some sort after it. Gordon didn't think they would be able to.

By the time we made port two days later Gordon and I were dragging while the rest of the guys removed the explosives from the container and stowed them back in their cases. Yes we were grinning, but still dragging. Hom had to scurry back to home port, she had a day and a half to make a two day trip to return in time and get the boat ready for the next charter. She waited until just before Luke left to tell us it was a group of models for a bikini photo shoot. She grinned, Luke groaned.

Ivan and Alan caught a commercial flight home, me and Mary and Gordon and Frannie took the C-130. Gordon grinned when I disconnected the cargo camera. I grinned when he turned off the cabin mics as well.

Frannie was going up the ladder to the cockpit as I was coming down, and she was grinning. I took Mary back to one of the supply crates and lifted her up enough to put me in direct tit level. I started to lift her shirt, when she took over so I could release her bra.

There was lots of moaning and sighing as I enjoy her little tits and nipples. Suckling and licking, nipping at her nipples before trying to inhale her whole tit. Meanwhile my hand kept her other tit warm and occupied. Mary wrapped her arms around my head to make certain I didn't lose my way when I switched tits. A soft groan as my hand left her tit, but a guttural groan as I cupped her mound through her camo pants and panties. She was hot and damp even on the outside.

There was a hiss as I popped the snap and dropped her zipper. When my hands went to her waist she rolled back and lifted her hips to let me take them off. I made sure to grab her pants and panties all in one move. She snickered, we forgot about the boots. She teased me playing with and spreading her pussy while I got those damn laced up boots off. The hell with it, I got one boot off and pulled that pant leg down enough to be able to get to her and dived into her wet and aromatic pussy. One arm around her thighs and fingers spreading her pussy so I had full access to her clit, while the other with two fingers up to her g-spot and my pinkie nudging her ass.

I gave her a nice soft orgasm to take the edge off, then flipped her over and rammed my aching cock in her pussy. Grabbing the edge of the crate to drive into her just that much harder had her screaming through her second orgasm, and I was getting close.

Just as I was about to lose it in her pussy, I pulled one hand back and jammed my thumb in her ass. Her head came up screaming as she clenched on my cock as I flooded her pussy. One long dual orgasm, not sure who finished first, I just knew I was drained, figuratively and literally, as I laid on her back, my cock slipping from her pussy.

Mary rolled me off of her and squatted beside the crate, our cum dripping on the floor as she got her other boot unlaced. She pulled her leg out of her pants and panties, then used them to wipe her thighs. She looked at me with an evil grin. I would have popped off right there if I could. She spread her pussy and pushed her skimpy panties into her pussy.

Pulling her pants up, but stopping mid-thigh as she leaned over to put on and lace up her boots. Teasing me, she left her tits hanging in front of that little bit of panty hanging out between her lower lips. Standing she put her thin lace bra on before pulling her pants up tight and cupping her mound. Walking back up to the front of the plane with a spring in her step and her shirt in her hand.

There is something so fucking sexy about a shirtless woman, knowing those tits are barely covered by thin lace. It took me a while to get my shorts and pants back up. I was buttoning my shirt when Mary frowned at me. I sighed and undid the two buttons I had done up. She grinned and arched back putting her tits on display in the light coming in the window.

We cuddled and groped. Occasionally Mary would rotate up to my lap and pop her bra catch to put her nipple in my mouth.

It was a conspiracy... when Gordon called out it was my turn at the controls, Frannie came jiggling down the ladder in her own lace bra and panties. The crotch was soaked and her nipples looked like they were going to rip through at any time.

Frannie didn't even slow down, she went right back to the equipment pallet and disappeared. Gordon was a grinning fool as he followed her.

I smiled as I settled into the pilot's seat. The cockpit absolutely reeked of pussy. Mary was not too far behind me, and had left her boots behind. She sat across the center console from me, slipping a leg out of her pants and panties leaving them on one thigh. Her knees spread top leave her pussy bare. The clasp between the cups was sprung loose putting her full body on a slutty display.

I glanced at the upper control panel. The cargo monitor was on as well as the cabin mike. I would bet it was Frannie getting Gordon all riled up. I watched Mary play and tease across the console, with an occasional glance up at the cargo monitor.

As much fun as it looked like Gordon was having fucking the hell out of those huge tits and cumming in Frannie's face, Mary's little handfuls were so much fun to hold when she was braless. When she was on her back they jiggle nicely when I bottom out in her pussy. Frannie's were all over hell and back, even though they did look good doing it.

I checked out the cabin mike recording after we touched down. Yeah, Frannie was talking like an old sailor getting him worked up watching us on the monitor.

And the torture didn't finish when we landed. Lace bra and snug camo pants stood next to lace bra and cargo pants while Gordon and I unloaded our shipping container. I chuckled when Frannie called the babysitter and said they were delayed another day getting back... as she tucked her top into the edges of her bra.

They bounced off to the car with Gordon's hand on her ass headed for the hotel. Mary just pulled hers on enough to let it flutter in the breeze. Damn ornery women.

We did discover that while the pillow under her hips was good when I tied her to the bed and fucked her ass, we should have put two towels between her and the pillow. She soaked the first towel and the pillow case.

Subsequent tests the following afternoon proved that to be true, but we forgot to add the washcloth for her mouth. She can be a bit of a screamer after the third or fourth orgasm.

She also started to finally believe I liked her little tits. She grinned when I came just as much if not more to topless blow jobs as naked ones. I finally convinced her when I had her sit back and play with her tits as I stroked my cock. I started picking up speed as she played with her nipples before trying to pull them off her chest until I erupted all over her chest and face.

She doesn't do it very often, but she does get that sly little grin when she's in the mood to 'get frosted.'

And life with Mary went on. Sometimes we were the 'established' couple. Knowing what each other was going to do and say. That happened more on missions than at home. At home, even after these months together, we were still teenagers just discovering sex. All it took was the right look or touch and one of us was ripping the others clothes off to get to naked skin.