Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him a while, but Gordon leaned close. "You sure about that? Even inside the vest that much C4 could put a hole in the plane.

Frannie leaned close giving him an even better view into her cleavage, "It's a training block. Worst case the detonator going off gives him a heart attack, or he shits his pants. And I really don't want to deal with the pilot if he shits his pants."

It took a little bit for that to sink in, then they were both laughing. They spent the entire time talking, but the only thing he learned was another one of her fake names, she didn't hide her cleavage, and that she'd be at the Far End in two weeks.

He camped out for three days before she showed up, and they were glued together for the following two. He had another fake name, but this time he did get a contact number... for an answering machine.

Took another year for him to get a real name and a real phone number. A year later and little Alexander was born.

So once we could all sit straight on our chairs, he relates the rest of the story. The guy didn't know much beyond a few names. So Gordon hit the remote and lifted him off the floor by the wire around his balls and cock... until it cut through with him screaming and spasming.

There was blood everywhere... on the tarp below him. Running off the edge into the open floor drain. Gordon left him lying there to drain while he went in to enjoy supper with the family. After supper he rolled up the body in the tarp, and Frannie got back into disguise to dump the car and body in front of the local FBI office. She loved dumping on them like a red headed step child.

He handed me the names and I'd get started on it right away. But we had a pretty good idea where this was going to lead.

The funny part was, it didn't lead to where we thought it would. We all suspected Ian, but it led to a shell company of his that was run by a ruthless asshole friend of his.

Same high and mighty mentality and drinking buddies, but that was it. Ian was just the money man taking a big slice off the top. In fact Ian had his fingers in three other similar operations around the world. Taking a nice slice from all of them, and knowing Ian, always complaining about wanting more.

We had Ian's organization about three quarter fleshed out when we got some sad news. Harry had passed. Frannie had a 'friend' do an extended blood panel just in case, but it was just what it was. He died in his sleep. He's probably grumbling somewhere he didn't go out in a blaze of glory.

Mary and I attended remotely. I hacked a few local cameras and planted one in a tree at the cemetery, and grinned at five others we spotted. I was dead, and Mary in parts unknown, and we wanted to keep it that way. Harry would have laughed if he could. He probably had more people at his funeral via camera than in person.

There were a few actual friends and his daughter in attendance, but more than half of the 'mourners' were people looking for other people. When somebody started pulling our camera out of the tree I set the self-destruct. A scream and a curse was the last we heard.

Mary and I didn't get plastered, but we did our best to 'almost tie one on' in Harry's honor. Just enough to feel it, but not enough to get drunk... all night long. Even then it took almost two days to really get back into things.

We had made some progress in tracking down asshole and his operation when we were contacted by two others that had run afoul of them. We pooled resources and expanded our operation where he was concerned. A month later we had a time and a place... and a plan.

We had a location where asshole was going to meet with his three managers. The ones that had intentionally messed with us and our reputations. They thought they were secure. But their secured perimeter didn't take into account three very pissed expert marksmen. I was swatted since I lost the bet. Two marksmen, and a markswoman.

I grinned at the thought of having to sit beside Mary at the spotter scope. I'd have one eye through the scope, and the other on her nice firm ass. It was almost as bad at having lost the bet. She grinned around my cock when she took me to my balls and made me explode in her throat. I grin every time she does it now, even if my face is planted in her spasming pussy.

We all picked out our spots, none within sight of the other without a scope. The afternoon of the meeting was a nice balmy day. I enjoyed Mary getting settled beside me. I received texts the other two were ready, so I sent one to the asshole.

You've messed with our operations for the last time. No more fucking things up. One more time, and it's your parents, her parents, your children, and then your wife. One body a week until we get to you... Like this.

About the time I figured he had read it, I tapped Mary's ass and she took her shot, followed by the other two one right after another. The other three heads at the table exploded in front of him. The third one probably just realizing what was happening right about the time the bullet hit him.

Asshole dived under the table, and was screaming at his security detail. I chuckled, they were more worried about their own ass than protecting him.

Mary broke the rifle down and put it in the guitar case and slung it across her back as I put the spotter scope in the backpack and did the same. It was soo terrible to have to stop and kiss and grope her ass when the cops came running by as we walked down the hill. She protested at first, but relented when I ground my hard cock into her mound.

And since none of the guys were around, she grinned as she drug me out to the beach by the hotel. They do topless down here, and they do it VERY well.

Mary snickered at me as I took in the beauty surrounding me. Oiled glistening bodies as far as the eye could see. Mostly couples, but still. Women laid back with arms up presenting those tits and firm nipples for appreciation. It was one of the many things I appreciated down here. The women didn't believe in using padded bras to train their nipples into hiding. A little smile as a reward when you got caught looking said it was taken as the compliment to their beauty it was meant to be.

Now not all of them were in great shape, but when all you are wearing is a tiny patch on your pussy that barely covers your slit you tend to take better care of yourself. Even the older women with huge tits were only a bit thick, not fat.

I literally fell on my face when I turned to Mary. There was the barest hint of a black thread between her cheeks. Not a string, a thread. When she turned to me oiling her tits grinning as my cock tried to break out of my shorts. An oiled baby smooth mound. Her light brown tan only broken by a lighter brown triangle.

"Fuuuuccckkkk," I groaned. Mary just snickered and spread out beside me. I had to lay on my stomach for quite a while. I had to do it again after she had me oil her back... and her legs and butt. Her soft groan as I cupped and squeezed her ass as I oiled it went straight to my cock. Her giggle said she knew exactly what effect she was having on me.

She let me oil her up to her belly, she grinned as she took over oiling her chest as I sat on her mound. She was doing a slow grind under my balls as she did. I ogled Mary between ogling all the babes around us and those parading back and forth along the water. My hard on went down from time to time, but it never went away completely.

And then she blew me away.

I had been ogling some teenagers off to our right. When I turned back to her she held the oil out to me and rolled to her belly. I rolled to straddled her thighs and froze...

"Damn..."

Mary sighed and then rotated her hips to lift her cheeks and spread them a bit. That only made it worse. "Can you follow instructions tonight?"

I gulped, "Uh huh," I managed to get out, my eyes not moving from her ass. I think I oiled her legs and ass without looking from that ass. That ass was now sporting a large black crystal in it. And this one that had bright yellow lettering on it.

'Fuck me

HARD!'

We didn't last on the beach much longer, I couldn't take my eyes off her ass, and she kept running her hand up and down my hard cock. We practically ran back to the room.

I closed the door and Mary dropped to yank down my trunks. One quick suck and she turned tossing the plug on the bed, straddled the corner, and pulled her micro thong aside with one hand and she held the oil bottle with the other with a rubber under one finger. "Do me... NOW!"

I stepped close enough to put my ankles by hers, she sighed as I took the rubber and oil from her. She sucked her breath in as I ripped the packet open and gasped as I dribbled a little oil on her ass. But the long groan when I reached down and spread her cheeks was almost enough to make me cum right there.

As I pressed into her ass, she reached back to spread herself even further.

"Fuuuucckkkkk..." we groaned together as I slid into her tight ass.

I stood there a moment, just reveling in being in her tight ass. A little clench on my cock reminded me what I was there for. I slid out enjoying the feeling until I was pulling on her ass with the head of my cock, then back in just as slowly. Enjoying her soft groan as my balls hit her wet pussy.

I had every intention of taking my time enjoying her ass, but after a little over two hours of my hands on her at the beach, and at least half an hour knowing that plug was in her ass, was more than I could take.

I began to pick up my pace, and that special keening I had only rarely heard began to sound. I just lost all control. My pace and drive went totally into autopilot mode controlled by her keening. Faster and faster as her volume increased until I couldn't contain myself.

I leaned forward enough to grip Mary's shoulders and drove in deep and hard unloading in her ass. Short little involuntary drives followed, planting my cum as deep in her as I could as she came under me. Screaming into the bed as she pounded it into a pulp.

I dropped to her back still twitching and trying to pump the last little bit I could into her.

The world was perfect, I was laying on Mary, my cock in her ass as she was still quivering in her own little after shock orgasms under me. I kissed her neck and rolled to one side. I couldn't help it, I had to reach over and put my hand on her ass and give it a soft squeeze.

I smiled at another one of those sounds I had heard and suspected it was related to. I grinned when she did it again on the second squeeze. It's good to have a satisfied woman beside you.

Mary dragged herself up a bit and rolled to her back. I looked down and smiled. The part of the mattress she had been laying on was very damp, the corner of the bed was soaked. If I had the energy I would have rolled over and scooted down to lick her clean. I settled for lifting my hand to cup her tit and catching her still hard nipple between my fingers and rolled it a bit. She groaned and put her hand on mine to stop me.

I was tormented for the next four days. Gauzy dresses and tops, no hint of a bra. No thong, a light tan thong, or a bright yellow thong. It was a flashback to the first few days she came to my place. We were like teenagers discovering sex.

Anyplace we could, and a few we shouldn't, got me in her one way or another. She blushed when the waitress caught her coming out from under the table with a dribble of cum on her chin. I had to pull off to the side of the road to eat her to a screaming orgasm on the hood on the way back to the hotel. The top and skirt flew as we came in the room. And she just laid back grinning at me between her spread legs as she flopped back on the bed.

Showers can wait until morning.

We had to shower and get going to catch our plane. We almost didn't make it. I had to pin her to the shower wall and fuck her to a screaming orgasm. We managed to stuff our things in our bags and scurry to the airport. They closed the doors right behind us. We still had to hit the plane bathroom to get one more in.

She groaned when she woke up from her nap, she had leaned against me in her sleep, and my hand just naturally navigated its way inside her top to cup her tit. My working a finger into her bra to play with her nipple is what woke her. She rolled her eyes when I smiled and put my hand on her seat as she went to sit down. I got a good squeeze in before she pulled it out from under her. I love when I do that and she just rolls her eyes at me.

And life went back to... well I was going to say normal. But normal for us was quite a twist. Out in the real world Mary was the old Mary. Boots and fatigue pants, putting nearly everyone, man or woman, to shame at a number of gun ranges in the area.

At home she was Ms. 'I'm not going to hide a damn thing'. When she came back out of the bedroom when we got home the most she had on were panties or thongs, and they were all sheer in one way or another. Usually it was a thong or naked, and the thong came off not too much later.

I was used and abused, sucked, fucked, and rode several times a night. If we were off on an arms run I usually got a topless blow job on the way home. If we were out on a mission and it was a big success we had to stay an extra day or so to let her work out her hormones. She had a growing collection of slutty butt plugs going as well.

The vibrating one that said 'Fuck my CUNT!' got her pussy fucked hard enough to make her pass out... right before I passed out on top of her.

Now that isn't to say we weren't keeping busy. With work I mean.

We'd had a few call outs for pirates, but most of them were too far away or they paid off before we could get into position. Then came one of our biggest to date, a container ship.

And of course the call had to come in at just after thee AM. Right when we had just finished round four and were catching our breath for round five. Talk about ruining the mood.

I hit the speaker and groaned as I reached for my shorts. "Go," I said not very enthusiastically.

"Hey boss. Got a container ship nabbed north east of the canal, looks to be heading toward Dominica or Grenada."

I stopped with my shoe half on, "A container ship?"

"That's what the man says."

I finished my shoe and stood, "Well I guess if the company wants to pay, we'll play."

It was silent a moment, "Um, it's not the shipping company. It's a guy with a container on the ship."

I turned to look at the phone, then Mary. She shrugged and we both looked at the phone. "Say that again."

"You heard me, it's a guy that has a container on the ship. Says we have a blank check to do whatever is necessary to keep that container from falling into the wrong hands, up to and including, and I'm quoting, 'blowing that fucking ship to kingdom come.'"

"And he contacted us?"

"Um... he called Frannie."

I sat back on the bed. "Oh fuck."

"Yeah."

"He in or out?"

"Frannie says he's been out for a while, strictly private, but very exclusive."

"Do we have a choice?"

"You going to tell Frannie no?"

I snorted, Mary chuckled.

"Yeah, me either. You want me to call Hom?"

I sighed, "Might as well, it's what we got it for. Tell her she's got engine trouble if she has a charter, then high tail it for the US Virgin Islands. Regular power chip, not the hot one, too many eyes in that area."

"Will do, see you in a few."

We grabbed some toys from the armory and headed for the airport. At least Gordon wasn't in such a hurry this time, he actually slowed down to let us jump up to the ramp. I grinned and shook my head when I realized why, and she stood there smiling right back at me.

The boss was on this trip. Frannie had been complaining to Gordon he had been having all the fun lately since the kids were in middle and high school now. He wasn't going to risk any hot dog maneuvers with her on board.

Mary and Frannie gave each other the once over. Slim Mary in her OD t-shirt and fatigue pants, BUXOM Frannie in her black cargo pants and tank top. Her heavy duty sports bra doing its best to contain her and only slightly dampening the sway.

We were airborne shortly, and Luke was bringing us up to speed. The ships course put it heading to Grenada. Frannie had a thumb drive with the info for an encrypted tracker on the shipping container. Best case we got the ship back, not so best case we used a mini tracking missile from Hidden Wonders that could take the container out. Worst case we would sacrifice our four month old mini Predator drone in a Kamikaze mission. Luke was dead set against the last option, he had just painted the name 'Eagle Eye' on it.

We touched down a few hours ahead of Hom's arrival so we were waiting at the dock. We filled the back deck and headed out. We had a day to get organized. Even with some strategic packing, it was still a tight fit on the boat with us and our equipment.

Hom was tickled to make a speed run down here, and with Luke now on board to monitor satellites and radar, she got to go to 'warp speed!' three times on the last leg to the ship.

We caught up with the container ship just before sunset, and went zipping right on by. Luke reviewed the high speed cameras from the run and was relieved. The container in question was right where it was supposed to be. Three rows down and dead center in the front stack. He wouldn't have to sacrifice his new toy.

"Um, boss, come take a look at this."

He pulled up all the scans we took as we passed. He pointed to a little line high in the spectrum.

I was pretty sure I knew what it was, but I yelled over my shoulder, "FRANNIE!"

Frannie came bouncing into the control cabin, and only my years of being around her kept me from following the bouncing tits. I pointed to the screen, "What do you make of that?"

She leaned forward enough her tits threated to spill out of her sports bra, then stood back up. I heard Luke gulp and Frannie smiled momentarily. Even now she loved to tease the hell out of him. "Looks like encrypted digital."

She leaned forward again pointing to a lower band, then up and down between it at the upper band. Luke was doing his best to look at the screen and use it for a mirror.

"They are getting their orders from somebody else. The digital is alternating with the regular transmission. Somebody is doing the dictation." She turned slowly toward Luke giving him time to unglue his eyes from her cleavage. "Any sign of anything else? Surveillance drone or something?"

"Nothing I can find. Unless they are using burst transmissions, it's just us out here." He answered.

"Any reason not to send up the drone?" I asked Frannie.

"Not that I can see, and I sure as hell would like a birds eye view of this shit storm."

Luke grinned and almost ran to the crate, Frannie's massive cleavage display now totally forgotten. While Luke was assembling his toy, Ivan and I carried the side panels from the crate to the bow and linked them for the stand. Hom was grinning. They had practiced this a few times, now it was time for the 'redneck launch'.

The drone went on the stand on the bow, and Luke brought it up to idle. Hom put the unrestricted chip in and put the throttles to the wall. The boat launched and Luke brought the drone engine up to speed. Just before the bow started to drop Luke released the clamps and it jumped into the air. He grinned and pumped his fist as it climbed out while Hom was backing down on the throttles.

I chuckled, they both enjoyed it almost as much as Gordon and Mary doing LAPES drops.

It took about twenty minutes for the drone to spiral up to altitude and then get over the ship. Luke had set it to race track on the ships radar. We didn't get the best picture in the fading light, and thermal wasn't much better with the steel ship. But by watching and counting we figured between ten and fourteen bad guys. That assumed an additional two in the control room and one in the engine compartment. Better news is that they didn't like going forward on their patrols. The ship was small enough that going up past the containers was a bit treacherous in the fading light.