Kate Ch. 02: Old Habits Don't Die

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
2.2k words
4.32
4.8k
7

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 2 OLD HABITS DON'T DIE

Kate graduated and took a job in her field. Tommy and she went their own way, and she began her professional career. As the time past, she advanced in her career to the point where she was beginning to think about her own business. She was in mortgage financing, so it would take a good deal of money to begin.

This was when she met Roger. He was a well-to-do man a little older than her who was in the same business. He had started his own business and had done well enough to sell it for a goodly amount. Now he was getting restless, itching to get back in. His non-compete clause was going to expire in a few months, and he wanted to get back in. Roger liked Kate. He thought she was smart and driven. She was someone he thought he could work with. And she was beautiful, too. Don't kid yourself, a beautiful woman around made business easier. There were a lot of people intimated by a beautiful woman. He found he could work with the wives, but he needed someone to cause the husbands to be a little off balance. Kate was perfect.

Roger had asked Kate if they could sit down and talk about opportunities? She agreed and they set a date. Kate was happy about it because she knew he had the money to start a new business, and if he wanted into her pants to accomplish that, that would be okay too.

They met a very exclusive restaurant. He had no trouble getting a reservation, and that was a good sign.

"Kate, thanks for meeting with me, and if you don't mind me saying, you look perfect!"

Kate smiled and said, "You don't look so bad yourself." They discussed a business merger during the dinner, but it wasn't long before they were thinking about a private merger also.

All their meetings were held in nice restaurants instead of offices. By the time they had agreed to a deal, they were set on other items also in their minds.

"It is agreed, then, I will provide the money and you will provide the original staff and original customers. We will be 50/50 partners in this endeavor. I think we need to celebrate this." He was smiling.

Kate knew exactly how to celebrate this. "I think I can find a very appropriate way to celebrate our union." If he had any doubt before, that took care of it. "I am sure your place is much nicer than mine."

They had gone from just meeting to merging in more ways than one within two months. He had picked her up at her place, so he wasn't worried about her car. He led her out to his car, and they were off.

Kate knew his address but had never looked it up. Maybe she should have. He stopped at a gated entranceway, slid a card into a reader, and the massive gates opened. He didn't live in a house, he lived in a mansion. The garage door opened as he arrived to reveal three more of the nicest cars she had ever seen.

"Home, sweet, home. I'm sorry it is so pretentious. When you are single and rich, you must show it."

"That's great. I didn't know you were "rich"." Kate was a little overwhelmed. He walked her through the largest kitchen she had ever seen. "So, is the help off now?" She laughed.

"As a matter of fact, they are. I have a maid, a butler, and a cook. The maid and butler are married and live above the garage. The chief is very good, and he has two days off. I have a cook come in to do the regular cooking, and the chief does the finer cooking." She definitely had overreached here. "But, enough about me. Tell me about yourself. Not the bio, I have that. Who you are, and what you want. Things like that."

They had settled into a large, comfortable living room. She kicked her shoes off and pulled her legs under her. He watched her as she did that with a quiet lick of the lips. She could see he was hungry.

"I have been in this industry for over ten years and have worked at this present company for the last six years. You know that. What you may or may not know is they are trying to get me to join them as a partner. I have been putting them off because I want a place of my own. That is why you would be perfect for me."

"Is that the only reason?" He looked deep into her eyes.

Kate knew now was the time. "No. You're the most handsome man I've ever seen. Your reputation in your personal life and business life is impeccable. I am sure your contacts have informed you of my inquiries. It is one thing to go into business with someone. It is quite another thing to go to bed with someone, don't you think?" She smiled. He moved over to be beside her and took her into his arms. He just sat there holding her. She snuggled into his shoulder and enjoyed the moment. After a few minutes he took her chin in his hand and pulled to him. He kissed her very gently and she returned the kissed harder.

"I see how it is." He laughed and kissed her hard. As he did so, he reached around her and put his hand on her backside. She just moved closer and pulled his hand up to her breasts. He massaged and squeezed them as they kissed. She put her hand into his lap and stroked his member. That's it, they were done. He got up, picked her up and headed up the stairs. She didn't mean for him to carry her up the stairs, but he didn't ask. He had no problem carrying her up the stairs and into the largest bedroom she had ever seen. It was a little masculine for her, but she could fix that.

He laid her down on the bed and began unzipping her dress. She let him do that, then stood up and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a wonderful bra and panty set with the appropriate stockings and garter set. She was sure this was how the night would end, and she wanted to make an impression. She could tell by the way he caught his breath and stepped back; she had succeeded.

"My God, Kate, you are perfect. I mean perfect. You are absolutely exquisite. How is it you aren't married yet?"

"I've had offers, but no one who was right for me. I knew I would know when that man came along." She looked him straight in the eye. "I believe I have found him." He began taking his clothes off quickly. He didn't stop until he was naked. No shyness, no pretend. Kate liked that. He stepped over to her, reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let it fall to the floor with the dress. She would have to take her time removing the stockings to get her skimpy panties off, but he didn't seem like he wanted to wait. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. She moved to the center of the bed as he lay down. He surprised her by moving between her legs and moving the panties to the side. He began licking her womanhood, and he knew where it was. She threw her head back and revealed in the feeling. She had not had that feeling since college. College? Why did that thought come into her mind?

After several minutes, she reached for him and pulled him on top of her. She spread her legs to accept him, and he found her and entered her. He was well enough endowed to fill her, and she clung to him as he fucked her. They were both so excited it didn't take long for either of them to come. After he unloaded into her, he lay on her resting.

"I'm sorry. That was too quick. I haven't made love in a very long time."

She put her finger to his lips. "Oh, my love, that was perfect. We came together on the very first try. We have forever to make it last how we want." He rolled off her and pulled her on top of him. He held her and nibbled on her neck and ear and whispered sweet things into her ear.

When they had recovered, she sat up and rode him until both were moaning and screaming. It was the most blissful night she had since college. Again, college. What was wrong with her? This was the perfect man, and she was going to hold on to him. After they had rested for a while, Roger took Kate around her waist, and put her off him onto the center of the bed. He asked her to get up on her knees and shake that beautiful ass. She happily did as he asked. He sat behind her for a few moments just marveling at how perfect her body was and how willing she was to give it to him. He mounted her and the feeling of him filling her caused her to explode. He rode her while she was trying to compose herself, but every time she thought she was calming down, she came again. He was bringing her to climax over and over. She had never had that since, you know. She finally fainted as he came. She flopped down on the bed and was drooling and mumbling. He just stared at her, amazed at this beautiful woman that he had just reduced to a pile of babbling female flesh. The very thought got him hard again, but he waited until she was back to begin again. When she was calm, he rolled her over and entered her from the front. This time she wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto him as he thrusted into her time after time. They both finally came one last time and collapsed into a heap on the bed. They just fell asleep where they lay.

The morning broke with both clinging to each other. When they were wide enough awake to realize where they were, he rolled onto her and the began again. After a little morning delight, they lay together talking.

"This doesn't change our business agreement. We can partner there and here. That is what I want more than the business venture." Roger was staring at the ceiling.

"Roger, honey, I want both, but I will take you first. That was the most amazing night of sex I have ever had, and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to recreate that night." He smiled at her and kissed her gently.

"I want to make this official. We can go do the fancy restaurant thing if you want, but I need to know, will you marry me?"

"Roger, I would marry you tomorrow, if that is what you want."

"No, I want to give you the wedding you have always dreamed of. We can hire a good wedding planner and the two of you will get whatever you want."

Kate bent down and crawled between Roger's legs. She took him into her mouth and began to massage his dick with her throat. He lay back and tried not to come too quick. It was a losing proposition. He came hard and she quietly swallowed everything he had to offer without a problem. He just stared at her. He was at a loss for words. No woman had ever done that for him. He would give her anything if she was willing to do that for him regularly.

The business began within two months, but the wedding was a lot longer away. It was six months before all the society people Roger knew were able to fit the wedding into their schedules.

The wedding was the event of the social calendar that year. Everyone who was everyone was there. It cost a fortune and looked like it. Kate was magnificent in her wedding dress, and she turned heads in it until she finally changed after the pictures.

They went to Europe for their honeymoon and were gone two weeks. It would have been longer, but they could not spare themselves from their new business. When they returned, life settled into a business by day and lovemaking by night. They didn't miss a night for the first six months after they were married.

However, life got in the way, and they fell into a routine. After a couple of years, they were only making love once a week or so. There was just too much to do. Welcome to the married life world. Kate began dreaming of her college experiences again. She knew she could never admit to Roger what she had done in college. She would just have to work it out somehow, but she dreamed at night of those parties.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers