Kate Ch. 03: Her Past Returns

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
3k words
4.3
3.7k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
143 Followers

KATE CH 3 HER PAST RETURNS

As the years went by, as the business became more successful, their personal life became staler. They decided for their tenth anniversary, they would go on a second honeymoon. They decided to go to Paris. During the long flight Roger sat watching Kate sleep. He loved her just as much as the day they wed, but he got the idea she was restless. He felt like she was no longer satisfied with her life, him, or anything. The business was making them a lot of money, and he had a lot before he met her. She will never have to worry about money for the rest of her life. However, he was sure that had nothing to do with what was troubling her. He had decided to use this trip to try and get her to talk to him about it. If it was him, he would release her. He just couldn't stand to see her listless and depressed.

When they arrived in Paris, they immediately went to their resort hotel and checked in.

"Honey, what would you like to do next? We can go for a walk on the Champs-Elysees, or just relax in our room to get used to the time change. What would you like?" Roger sat in the room looking at her.

"I am so tired. I think I would like to just have a quiet dinner and get ready for the rest of the stay." Kate was staring down at the floor. She knew what her problem was. She also knew she could not tell Roger. It had nothing to do with him directly. But she needed wanton sex like her younger days. She was sure it would hurt his feeling if she told him. He would feel like a failure, and she could not have that. She would rather leave it be and live like this.

They went downstairs and had a nice dinner, but neither one of them enjoyed it much. Roger had enough.

"Honey, I know you have been restless and dissatisfied for the last several years. I need to know if it is me. If it is, and you want to leave, I would be crushed, but I need you to be happy. If it isn't, you can tell me anything, and if I can fix it, I will do whatever I can to fix it."

Kate looked at Roger with such tenderness. The poor soul doesn't know who he married. If he had known, he would never have married her, she was sure of that. She had decided to tell him on this trip that she thought it best if he dumped her.

"I know everyone says it's not you, it's me. But in this case, it is true. I have a past you know nothing about. This past haunts my dreams. I can't escape my past. I will have to deal with it, but it might be best if you don't have to deal with the fallout."

"Does this past have anything to do with me?" Roger was talking quietly to her.

"No, it was long before I met you. It is nothing illegal, but probably considered immoral."

Roger jumped up and hugged her. "As long as you love me, I don't care what it is. We can face it together as long as you want to be with me. I will never desert you." He continued hugging and kissing her until she had to push him off.

"It's not that simple. Your reputation will be hurt if this comes out while we are together." She started crying. She knew sooner or later one of the boys from the college parties would recognize her in the society papers. That would be all she would need for them to smear Roger's name.

"Ok, honey. I will let you tell me when you are ready. I'm not going anywhere." He just sat and held her until she stopped crying.

"If I tell you, will you promise to leave?" She was looking at the floor.

"No, but I will listen, and we can discuss your past." Roger was going to wait her out. They sat looking at each other for the longest time.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" She started crying again.

"No honey. I will fight for you as long as I have a chance to have you. I don't care what it is."

She started slowly and in a low voice. "I was a head cheerleader at the university I attended. During my senior year, I had a boyfriend who was on the football team. After a big game one weekend, he and I went back to the dorm and celebrated as young people do. We had been with three other couples when we went into our bedroom. We came out a couple of hours later to find the three boys playing cards in the living room. The girls had left. The boys told us the girls didn't want to have sex with them. Something leaped in my heart when I saw their dejection, and I talked my boyfriend into letting me take them into the bedroom and have sex with each of them. It turned out to be something I was looking for. As more of them had sex with me, I began experiencing a feeling I had never felt before. I thought it was just something I had never experienced before, and it was new. However, when they returned after the next game, I fucked them again. My boyfriend had not been able to satisfy me sexually, and he was looking for some help. We eventually broke up because he became tired of my sexual demands. By the end of the football season, we were having sex parties with half the football team. The most I did in one night was forty. I was what was known as a gangbang slut. We all finally agreed to stop because we were too close to graduating. After college, I let that part of my life end. I have done nothing like that since and I never intend to do it again."

"However, now I am married to a wonderful man who is known in society circles. I live in fear that one of those boys will recognize me and smear you. I can't have that. I must leave."

Roger must admit to himself he was stunned. He could have guessed all night, and her worrying about being a gangbang slut would never have come up. He wasn't sure how to respond to this. He wasn't ready to give her up for something that happened in college, no matter how questionable it was.

"Look, honey. I can take care of myself. I will admit that is something I never would have guessed about your past. However, it happened a long time ago, and we can deal with the past if it comes up again. I won't leave you for that. I won't let you leave me without a fight for that. You understand, for better or worst means just that."

She started crying again. How could she tell him the real problem was the feelings for that experience had returned? She decided, one thing at a time. He now knew about the past. She would deal with the present after he had accepted the past. For now, it was time to put on a happy face and have a good vacation.

She leapt into his arms and started kissing him. "Thank you, thank you. I love you; I love you. We can make this work."

He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. They made passionate love like they had in the beginning. It was refreshing and sweet. The next two weeks went by happily. They acted like they did when they first got together.

The next several months went by uneventfully. Her restlessness returned, but she hid it the best she could. One night, Roger surprised her at home with a wonderful meal. The chief had outdone himself, and they had a wonderful time. They retired upstairs and made passionate love. When they were finished, she lay in his arms relaxing when he surprised her.

"Honey, I have a question for you. When we had our conversation in Paris, I had a gut feeling that you were holding something important back. Not about me, but about you. Am I right about that?"

She had that deer in the headlights look as she realized he had caught her. She wasn't hiding it as well as she thought. Now she would have to tell him the truth. "There is one detail I left out. The dreams I am having are about being found out. But they are also about experiencing that feeling all over again. It is not about being satisfied with you. It is about the feeling of being an object of lust for anonymous men. It is a feeling I can't explain. It's a feeling I can't shake. Nothing we do satisfies it. I feel like I will just have to bury that feeling for the rest of my life. I want to be respectable for you. I fight it sometimes, but I will win because I love you more than that feeling." He took her into his arms and held her. He was right. He was afraid she wanted that feeling again and felt she couldn't tell him the truth.

"I am glad you told me the truth. We can work something out. We just need a little time to figure it out." They held each other until they fell asleep.

Neither of them mentioned this again for several weeks. Then when Roger and Kate were at the dining table having dinner, Roger spoke up." Honey, I have an idea about how to solve your problem. I need to understand exactly how it works. Please explain to me the dream exactly how it happens."

Kate looked at him carefully. Why would he want me to spell it out. She is embarrassed just to think about it. "I can't explain it. I am embarrassed just to think about it. I wouldn't be able to look you in the eye after I explain my inner thoughts."

"The mark of a deep and true love is being able to love the actual person for what they are, warts and all. I will admit the thought of you having anonymous sex with many unknown men is a little unsettling to me. However, I must know the truth, and you must face the truth. That is the only way we can get past this." He was not going to let this go.

"You already know the deepest, darkest part of it. That is it. I don't want to know who it is, and I don't want them to know who I am. I want to feel like an object, a sex doll as such. That is the feeling that was awakened in me that last year in college and has returned in my dreams now."

"So, you don't want to have affairs, as such. You want to be fucked like a sex machine or doll?" He was beginning to understand why she was struggling with this so. It didn't have anything to do with him or any other single man.

"That is it, exactly. Now you know why I have been so depressed. That is something a person in our world could never do, even if we wanted to. I am sure I could not put your through that, watching your wife slut around."

"I understand now. Let me think about how we could solve your little problem, okay?"

Kate wasn't sure what was going on for the next few weeks, but Roger sure was in a great mood. He was working late and gone on the weekends some. She was beginning to worry about what he was doing when he finally told her he wanted to show her something.

He led her into his workshop. He had a state-of-the-art workshop that had every tool you could think of. When they entered the shop there was a large, draped object in the center of the room.

"This is a prototype for a machine to see if we can solve your little problem." He pulled the cover off it to reveal a contraption like she had never seen before. It looked like the old bench, but it was much more complicated.

"Here is how it works. You would lay down on the top of this with your shoulders on this padded bar. The other bar would drop on your shoulders and pin you down. The post in the middle would have a strap that would go around your head so you couldn't move your head. Your arms would be pulled behind your back and fastened down. Just in front of your arms the box would begin that encloses your hind quarters. Your ass would stick out of the box and your legs would be fitted into the indentation made for them. They would be strapped down so your legs could be spread out. A hood would go over your head and you would have a spider gag in your mouth. You would not be able to see or hear anything. When the box is closed, the only thing visible would be your covered head with an open mouth, and your exposed pussy. The rest of you would be covered. What do you think so far?"

She stood stunned. He had listened to her and actually built a machine to make her dream come true. She could lay in the box and just let unknown men fuck her body while she did nothing but satisfy them. The very thought almost made her come. "Can we try it out now?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Strip." She did so as quickly as she could. When she was naked, he helped her lay down over the padded rails on top. After she was down, he took the top bar and clamped her shoulders in place. He was right. She couldn't move her upper torso with that clamped down. He then pulled her arms over the back and fastened them to the machine. He came up behind her and pushed her legs apart until they fit into the indentations on the back of the box. When they were pushed into the indentations, he strapped them tight. He then pulled the top of the box down on her. The only thing showing on top was her head and her ass. He pulled the sides of the box down so they covered everything after her breasts. They hung down like udders. The box hit her just past the breasts and covered everything to the back of the box. He then showed her a few of the toys.

"This is a cricket. It goes into your ass and is remotely controlled from the top of the box. There are two handles on the top of the box so the man behind you will have something to hold onto as he pounds you. He will be able to adjust the speed of the cricket in your ass as he fucks you." He came around to her head. He showed her the earplugs. "These go into your ears so you can't hear anything being said." He put them in and pulled a mask over her eyes. He then pulled the hood over her head and attached it to the pole behind her head. He tightened it down until she couldn't move her head. He went around to the back and lubed the cricket. He gently pushed it into her ass hole as she tried to buck. She was so tightly strapped in that she couldn't move hardly at all. He stood back and admired his work. He took a bunch of pictures to show her later.

It was now time to try out his little sex machine. He stuck his finger into her pussy, and she was very wet. He played with her button until she came. He continued until she finally stopped quivering. He then went around front and pushed his dick into her mouth. She took it eagerly and began sucking on it as soon as it was deep in her. He rocked back and forth until he was ready to come. He fired a rope into her throat, and she swallowed as he fired. When he pulled out there was nothing left in her mouth. He went to the back and turned the cricket up. She tried to jump, but there was no movement allowed. He waited until he was back and pushed into her womanhood. He drilled deep until his balls were slapping against her legs. The combination of the cricket and his dick brought her again and again. He watched as she convulsed and shook. Her juices were running out of her pussy and down her leg. He thought that was a successful test run.

He decided to leave her here with the cricket running on low for a while. He wanted her to feel like an object that was ignored after it had done its job. He went back to the kitchen and got a snack. After about thirty minutes, he went back out and fucked her again, just for shits and giggles. When he was done, he wiped his dick on her ass and put it away.

He began releasing her from the machine. It took a while. As soon as he had taken the hood off her head and removed the mask and earplugs, he realized she was mumbling to herself. He picked her head up and looked into her eyes, but she wasn't there. She was in her own little world. He guessed she never even knew about the thirty minutes he had left her there. By the time he had her completely out of the machine, she was back in the real world. Her legs still didn't work very well, so he picked her up and sat on the couch with her in his lap until she could look him in the eye.

"Well, my love. What do you think of my little torture device?" Roger was smiling at her.

"I think I need to be a party favor at the next social event."

Roger laughed, "That would be the way to announce your new life."

cwcw99
cwcw99
143 Followers