Kate Ch. 04: Trial Run

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons.
3.1k words
4.38
3.6k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 4 TRIAL RUN

Now that they had the machine, they had to figure out how to use it. Roger couldn't just call up his society friends and ask them if they wanted to fuck his wife senseless. He didn't want to trust the various fetish clubs in town he was aware of. Maybe, if this is something she might need long term, they would consider it, but not now. He needed something controlled and saved.

He had a weekly poker game at his house every Thursday. These are five of the best-known men in town. They have gathered for years and are some of Roger's closest friends. This is where he will test it out. At dinner that night Roger outlined his plan.

"This is what we can do. We can debut the machine during my poker party. I know several of these men cheat on their wives. Some of them have mistresses. None of them would think twice about fucking an anonymous woman in a box. The very original idea will intrigue them."

"Yeah, but won't they suspect it is me if I'm not around to disprove it?"

"Exactly why you will be around during the beginning of the first time. We have been gathering to play poker for ten years now. I am going to do this as a celebration of ten years."

"And who are you going to put in that machine?" Kate still wasn't sure about this. Who did Roger know well enough to convince her to do it?

"I had a life before I met you. I actually know a high-level escort company that is run by a woman I have known for years. I helped her with financing when she was beginning." He saw Kate's face. "No, not that business. She has others and has done quite well. I am sure she could find a girl willing to make a good amount of money by doing this."

Roger called Desirae the next morning.

Desirae was shocked. "I thought you had fallen into marital bliss, and I would never hear from you again. I hope there isn't trouble in paradise."

"Thankfully, no, and she knows I am calling her. As a matter of fact, we would like you to come to the house and meet her. We have something to discuss with you." Roger tried to keep it light.

"Roger, you know I owe you the world. I'll be glad to come. How about tomorrow morning?"

"That would be great. Ten o'clock work for you?" She agreed and the meeting was set.

Desirae arrived just before ten. She was dressed to the nines. Kate smiled. Of course, she wasn't dressed too shabbily, either. It was a dress showdown to see who is more successful. Kate laughed, "I guess we are both doing ok, wouldn't you say?"

Desirae liked her immediately. "Good choice, Roger. She is beautiful and has spunk. Just what you needed."

"I am certainly happy with her. There could have been no one better. Now, how about we show you something you have never seen before?"

"I'll be the judge of that. I've seen quite a bit, as you know." Roger led the two women to the workshop. They stood before the covered machine.

"Desirae, we need a young girl for a special occasion. They will need to fit into this." He pulled the cover off to reveal the machine.

Desirae gasped. "My God, what is that? It looks like a suspension machine for a fuck doll."

"Really close. When the young woman is inside, she will not be able to see or hear. No one will know who she is, and she won't know who the men are. She will be fucked in the mouth and pussy during a party. Probably eight to ten times. I am unconcerned about the cost. You know I will be there to protect your lady. She can make a lot of money by just laying there and being the object of the men's wanton desires. Crazy, huh?"

Desirae stood looking at it. Then she surprised them both. "I will need to see how it feels so I can be assured it is safe for one of my employees." She looked each of them in the eyes, and they could see the heat building.

"Okay. You will need to take your clothes off. We wouldn't want to ruin those expensive duds." Desirae began removing her clothes. As each layer came off, Kate was more and more impressed with her body. She may be in her forties, but she was still a knockout. She had no qualms stripping bare, and within a few moments she was naked.

"Ok, children, strap me into this thing."

Roger said, "Climb up from the back and lay down on the top." She did so. Roger dropped the upper bar across her shoulders to pin her in. He told her to put her arms over her back and she did so. Roger went to the back and pushed her legs into the indentions to make them snug and strapped her legs down. He then closed the box on top. The only thing still exposed was her breasts, head, and ass. "I'm not going to put the hood over you. You don't need that to see if they will be safe."

Desirae clearly had thought about this when she saw the machine. "No, I want the entire experience to know for myself."

Roger nodded and put the earplugs in. He put the mask over her eyes and pulled the hood down over her head.

Just as he was starting to put the spider ring in her mouth, she shocked both. "Before you put that in, I want to experience this machine as it was designed. Roger, if your wife doesn't mind, I want you to fuck me as you wish. Call if old time's sake. And, if Kate would like to join in, that would be okay with me. Make me enjoy this thing so I will be comfortable sending one of my ladies into this trap."

Roger pushed the gag in and looked at Kate. She smiled and nodded. He began stripping. To his surprise, Kate was taking her jacket and blouse off. "It's too expensive to get her juices all over them." Kate stripped down to her bra and panties. She was ready for business. She had only been with a woman a couple of times in college, and she was sure she hadn't done something correctly, because it didn't do much for her. Now was a good time to try again.

Roger pointed to front or back. Kate pointed to the back and went around behind Desirae. Roger stepped to the front and pushed his dick into Desirae's mouth. Her mouth was moist, and she began licking and sucking as he pushed in. Meanwhile, Kate had knelt behind her and pushed her finger into her pussy. She tried to jump, but there was no give there. Kate played with her for a few minutes, then bent down and began licking her button. Desirae was streaming a steady flow of her juices. Kate's face was getting wet, but she continued sucking and licking until she could tell Desirae had come. She stepped back and watched Roger fuck her face until he came. When he was finished, he came around to the back and kissed Kate. Kate knelt and began sucking his member to get him up again. Within a few minutes he was hard again. Kate waved him onto Desirae and stepped back to watch. Roger mounted her, and using the handles as leverage, began thrusting vigorously until he came again. When he recovered, he climbed down and began to get dressed. When both were dressed, they unfastened Desirae. When they pulled the hood off her head and the mask and earplugs out, she was just laying there moaning. She smiled, weakly.

"I think I could like this machine." They helped her off and let her sit down until she had regained her stability. She slowly got dressed and joined the others. "Ok, I can get you someone to be in that machine for a night. You should patent that thing. I could sell that to any number of fetish clubs across the country."

"I have people checking on that now. I will need her this Thursday. Is that too soon?"

"No, I will have her here at 5 P.M. Thursday. Thanks for reconnecting with me. I think we could have some fun together again." She nodded her head at Kate and got in her car.

That night in bed, Kate and Roger talked. Roger smiled. "Well, Kate, was this lesbian experience any better than college?"

"Yes, but it was short. Maybe we can try something out with Desirae after this is done?" They settled in to get some sleep.

Thursday arrived. The doorbell rang precisely at 5 P.M. Roger was surprised to see Desirae there. "Did you bring the young lady yourself?"

"No, I decided not to risk a valuable asset in your machine until I knew it was safe. I will do it myself tonight to see for myself it is safe." She was dressed much more simply, stretch pants and a tank top. She would not need to impress anyone tonight.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Roger saw the look in her eyes, and he knew the answer. "Ok, come on. Let's get you in the machine. They went into his game room. He had the machine moved into here, and it was sitting near the poker table.

"If you want to do this, strip and I will get you in." Desirae smiled, and in two seconds had removed the sweatpants and tank top. That was all she had to take off. He helped her onto the machine, and she lay down. He positioned her on the front bar and pulled the top bar down on her shoulders. He went to the back and pushed her legs into the indentions. He then strapped them in place. He went around to the front to talk to her. "Ok, there is one thing we didn't use on you last time. It is an anal cricket dildo that is remote controlled." He showed her the cricket and she held it in her hand.

"I've had bigger there. Do it." He went around and lubed it up and pushed it in. He turned it on to make sure it worked. She jumped when he turned it on, so he knew it was okay.

He went back to the front. "Before I put your earplugs and mask on your head, one last time, are you okay with this?"

She nodded, and he pushed the earplugs into her ears and pulled the mask over her eyes. He then snapped the strap over her head and attached it to the bars behind her head. Her head was now locked in place. He pushed her mouth open and inserted the spider gag. He fastened it tightly behind her head and the front was done. He put her arms on her back and closed the top of the box. He put the remote on the top of the box between the handles. She was now ready. He reached down and squeezed one of her breasts. She still felt good. He threw the cover over the box, and he was ready. It just looked like a covered chair or table. This was going to be a surprise they would never forget.

By 6 P.M. everyone had arrived. Kate had met everyone at the door and escorted them into the gaming room. They had been there for ten years, but she wanted each to see her as they entered. Roger was waiting for them.

"Welcome, gentlemen. This is a special night. Kate wanted to say hi before she left for her friend's house. Have fun tonight, Kate." She said her goodnights and left.

"This is the tenth anniversary of when we began playing poker weekly. I wanted to do something different you would never forget. Gentlemen, I present you with my new machine of heavenly delights." Roger pulled the cover off the machine. The five men stood around it with their mouths open. They were just staring at the form of the female body on display before them.

"I have had a friend of many years in the escort business. I have arranged for one of her young ladies to get into the machine. She has agreed to allow us to entertain ourselves with her body for as long as we can tonight. Let me show you how it works."

He went around to the front. "Her mouth is open and available to fuck at our will. We are free to fire into it as we wish." He moved to the back. "There are two handles on the top to hold onto, and there is a remote control laying there. It is attached to a cricket dildo in her ass. As you fuck her from behind, fell free to turn it up or down. The last feature is here." He reached down and grabbed a breast. "You are free to lay beneath and lick or suck a breast if you wish."

"Here is how it will work. When you win a hand, in addition to the chips, you will win the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your win, however you wish. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue playing. Each winner will be sent over here to celebrate and the last one will return to the game. We will do this until we are tired of fucking the machine. Is everything clear?"

He could tell they were excited and ready to try it out. They began to play. William won the first hand. He got up and headed for heaven. He decided to try the ass first. He climbed onboard and inserted himself into the machine's pussy. As he began fucking, he turned the cricket on and continued. Meanwhile, the rest of the men played the next hand. Robert won that hand and decided not to wait on William. He pushed into the machine's mouth and began slowly fucking the rubber face. William came then and returned to the game. Joseph won the third hand and headed for the ass opening. He climbed on and began riding happily. William had left the cricket on, so he turned it up. Robert finished in her mouth just as Wilson won the next hand. He replaced Robert in the mouth and continued the stroking. The men playing stopped for a minute and watched the two men fucking the woman bound in the machine as they wished.

"I must tell you Roger; this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. This might be a long night."

Roger won the next hand and walked over to Desirae. He patted her ass as he mounted her. He turned the cricket off to give her a little break. As he was enjoying himself, the last man to win a hand, Thomas, won and headed toward the front. Cum was dripping out of her mouth by then, but he just plunged ahead. After Roger finished, he called a break. As the men were getting their drinks and sandwiches, Roger took a clean wet cloth and wiped Desirae's mouth and face off. He then went around and washed down her legs and cleaned her pussy. Round one was over. He wondered how many rounds these almost 50-year-old men would be able to complete.

The night continued in the same fashion. Each man would win and take a turn at the station of his choice. This continued until nearly eleven o'clock.

"Guys, I think we need to call this a night before we kill this young thing. Forget poker, you can line up for one more go and do a little of actual poker. "

They lined up behind the position of their choice. Roger had no desire for more, so he lay down and played with her breasts while they finished. It didn't take very long.

When they were all finished, he walked them to the door and thanked them for ten years of friendship.

William shook his hand. "Roger, thank you for the best present I have ever received. I will remember this for the rest of my life."

When they were all gone., Roger called Kate down and together they started taking the machine apart. When they had her loose of the machine, Roger picked her up carefully and laid her down on the couch.

Kate began washing her body as Roger held her hand. She was breathing, but otherwise not here. After several minutes, she began to arouse. She slowly opened her eyes. Roger squeezed her hand.

"How... how long?"

Roger looked at her, "Five or so hours. How do you feel?"

"It.. It started easily enough. I would orgasm and begin again. It went over and over. I lost track of everything. How many men and times?"

"I counted twenty-four or five times."

"After a while, time blurred. I would faint while being fucked and come to while being fucked. I would faint and return more times than I can count. I didn't have to move. I didn't have to do anything. You could use me as you wished. It was the strangest feeling I have ever had. I am so sore, and I am sick to my stomach."

She turned off the couch and threw up. After a few moments, she laid back down. Kate handed her a wet clean cloth to wipe her face. They just let her lay there for a while. She finally sat up and held her head in her hands.

"I am so sorry for this. I am sorry for what we did to you. We will have to rethink this entire thing."

"You might want to hold up for a moment. Except for the puking part, this was the most amazing night of my life. And you know what THAT means." She smiled at them. "I'd better go home."

"No, you don't. I'm not letting you drive tonight. You will stay here. Kate, give her one of the guest rooms and whatever she needs. Would you like something solid to eat?"

"That would be nice I think." They headed for the kitchen. After eating a little, they headed upstairs. Kate got Desirae settled into a room and came to their room.

"Well, we will have to modify this. We nearly killed her." Roger lay down on the bed and held Kate's hand.

"We'll see. Just her description nearly made me come. We may have to do something, but my maximum was forty. Of course, I was twenty years younger then." They drifted off to sleep thinking of possibilities.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers