Kate Ch. 05: The Real Deal

Story Info
Young woman fights her inner demons
2.6k words
4.44
3.2k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

KATE CH 5 THE REAL DEAL

Desirae didn't get up until nearly noon. When she finally came downstairs, she was walking very slowly.

Kate looked up when she entered the kitchen. "How do you feel today?"

"I am terribly sore. That was the hardest sexual workout I have ever had. I am not sure I want to put any of my ladies through that."

Roger nodded. "We agree. We won't ask that of you. We don't know what we are going to do with the machine. There will need to be some sort of restrictions. Are you going to be okay? What can I do for you. You put your life on the line here, and I understand that."

"I will be okay. It WAS the most intense experience I've ever had."

"What do I owe you, besides my eternal gratitude?" Roger looked at Desirae carefully.

"I can't charge you for that. I volunteered. I will be okay."

"Alright, if you won't take money for this, what other areas could you use help?" Roger wasn't letting this go.

Desirae looked at Roger, wondering what he had in mind. "I have a crunch in my other business, the human resources company."

"Done. I will give you whatever assistance you need. It won't be a loan. I am not buying anything. I just am supporting a friend who has done so much for me. How much would solve your problem?"

Desirae sat thinking. How much would really solve her problem. "Right now, $100,000 would solve my problem. But it must be a loan, or a portion of the company. I won't just take your money."

"Understood. I will give you $200,000 for ten percent of that company. Will that work?"

"You know it isn't worth that." Desirae was already thinking about what she could do with that money for her companies.

"It is to Kate and me" He stood up and put out his hand. "Partners?" She stood up and shook his hand. She then jumped into his arms and hugged him.

They sat to eat a great lunch while they talked about her business and what to do with the machine.

Roger and Kate walked Desirae to the door. "We will need to find a name for our machine. I am putting the papers together to patent it. If I get a patent, we will set up a company to sell it. If we do, we will have you join us as equal partners." Roger smiled.

"That is too kind. Thanks, and Kate is perfect for you." Desirae was gone.

Roger and Kate went into the living room and sat to talk. Roger started. "What are we really going to do with that machine. I can't put you through that. We almost killed her. She was nearly in a coma when we got her out of there."

"You are correct about everything you have said. However, I have done more than that already. I know I am older now, but I must experience that feeling. If you want to limit the time at first, we could do that." She looked at Roger, and he could see it in her eyes.

"Ok, we will put you in the machine next week at the poker game. I will think something to tell the boys."

They were committed. She was going to try it.

The next Thursday came. They went into the game room. Kate was in a robe. She dropped the robe, and he helped her up on the machine. She knew the drill and lay on the shoulder pad. He pulled the top bar down on her shoulders and pinned her in. He then went to the back and pushed her legs into the indentation and strapped her in.

"I'm putting the cricket in now." Roger lubed it up and pushed it into her ass.

She shuddered a little. "Turn it on for a minute." He did so, and she put her head down and enjoyed it. He turned it off a couple of minutes.

"Not now. You will have plenty of time for that later." He strapped her arms down and put the box top and sides down. He then went back to the front with the hood. "You ready for this?" She nodded, so he put the earplugs in and the mask on. He then pulled the hood over her head and strapped her head to the post behind her head. She is ready. He threw the cover over the machine and waited for his friends.

The guys started arriving around 6 P.M. When they were all there, he took them into the room. They were stunned to see the machine still there.

"What's this, Roger? You having this again? I thought I'd had my chance to go to heaven." William was standing beside the machine.

"The young lady wanted to see if that experience was repeatable. This will be the last time. We will stop more often, and not go so long." Roger pulled the cover off the machine and waited for their response. Would they be able to tell it was someone else? The guys looked at her for a second, then went to sit down. So far, so good. "One thing we need to remember. We pumped too much cum down her throat, and she got sick. So today, try to pull out of her mouth and shoot it on her hood at least some of the times." The boys nodded.

Before he sat down, he went behind Kate to check how wet she was. She was very wet, so he knew she was ready for whatever.

Kate had relaxed after Roger threw the cover over her. She lay there revealing in the concept of being a sex machine for any man who could stick his dick in the open hole in the back. She was confident her tolerance for multiple orgasms and constant intercourse would be greater than Desirae. Now she doesn't have to do any work. She can just lay there and be the receptacle for men's desire. The thought of this made her come while she was under the cover. She then nodded off and was awakened when Roger pulled the cover off. The only way she knew was the air that started flowing over her ass. Bring it on, boys. Or should she say, bring it in.

They began their game, and the first hand went to Joseph. He quickly got up and headed to the front. He pushed his dick into her mouth and began pumping. When he was ready, he remembered what Roger had said, and pulled back to shoot into her mouth. It stayed in her mouth, and he saw her pushing it out with her tongue. That was even hotter than just shooting it deep and it disappeared down her throat. Watching her push it out and seeing it drip off her face made him ready to do it again. He rushed back to the game to win another hand.

Kate was ready for the man who pushed into her mouth. She was able to take him, he wasn't very large. He pumped quick and came quick. She was glad he pulled back, so she didn't have to swallow it. When he pulled out, she was able to push his cum out of her mouth with her tongue. One down.

While he was busy, Robert won the second hand. He stepped up to the rear, turned the cricket on, and mounted the machine. Thinking of her as a machine there for his pleasure made him even harder. Her pussy was very wet, and it was just there, ready for him to do whatever he wanted. These thoughts made him push deep. He grabbed the handles and bent over her. It didn't take him long to empty everything he had.

Kate felt the man enter her vagina. She was wet enough that she felt him, but it wasn't too deep. She lay there enjoying the feelings without doing anything. He came quickly. She came as he stiffened to shoot his load. It was great. She couldn't think too long about that because there was another dick in her mouth. It felt familiar.

Roger had won the next hand. He walked up to his hooded wife, smiled, and pushed into her mouth. He wondered if she would recognize it was him. He would have to ask her later. He just enjoyed the feeling and the thought of his wife allowing him to use her mouth for his pleasure. It made him come quicker. He also pulled out completely and fired all over her hood. No need to put all that cum in her.

She lay there with this dick in her mouth wondering if it was Roger. When he pulled out completely, she knew it was. The thought that Roger would spare her the extra cum made her come quicker.

She was coming down when another man entered her rear. They had left the cricket on low from the beginning, and now, the new man turned it up. He was bigger than the last, and rougher. He was taking. She was not ready for another orgasm, but he was pushing the right button.

Thomas was the man in the rear. He wanted to ride like he was riding a bronco. He turned the cricket up and began thrusting quickly. He was going to fuck this machine until he came. He came quick and hard. He lay on the top of the machine for a moment to recover his strength.

Kate didn't pay any attention to him coming. It was just another dick in her pussy. She did notice that he did not pull out right away. He could stay in there as long as he wanted. There was nothing she could do about it. Her attention was changed when the next dick entered her mouth.

Wilson was the man in her mouth. He pushed deep and enjoyed the feeling of his dick down her throat. He just wiggled it a little but did not pull out. Time passed before he realized what he was doing and pulled back so she could breathe.

She realized dick man was sitting down her throat and not pulling out. She waited for him to let her breathe, and he finally pulled back as she her head was spinning. She fainted from lack of oxygen but recovered quickly. He also did not pull out but unloaded down her throat. She knew somebody would. She could take several of them. Desirae's problem was that every man dumped down her throat without regard for how she would react. These men now seem aware they cannot all do that.

The last man, William was now in her pussy. She had been able to count to six. He was the last of the first round. She had survived the first round without incident, except for not being able to breathe for a couple of minutes. She had four orgasms in the first round. She knew she would not have that many in the second round. She would pass out some of the time to let her body rest. She knew this.

Roger was wondering how Kate was doing. They had all had a turn on her and were continuing the game. Without a break, he looked up to see Joseph riding his wife with gusto. Robert won next and headed for the mouth. He entered and pumped carefully. When he was ready, he pulled back to shoot into her mouth. He saw the cum dripping out of her mouth. He liked that sight better the feeling of letting go deep in her mouth.

Kate was feeling the man in the rear when a dick entered her mouth. He didn't fuck her hard and pulled back to deposit his seed into her mouth. She pushed it out, gratefully. The rear man then came hard and deep. It caught her off guard, and she came unexpectedly. This one was hard, and it knocked her down for a few minutes. When she recovered, she had a man in each hole enjoying themselves. The rest of the night was a combination of her having an orgasm and passing out. She didn't know where she was, or who was doing this to her, or how long it would last. Her mind checked out, and she really was just an object for the men to enjoy. Whenever she came too, someone was in her, and she revealed in how she was being enjoyed by anonymous men. The concept that they had no idea she was Roger's wife made it even sweeter. She let herself go and she faded into a fog of senses.

Roger made everyone stop after an hour and a half. They all got something to eat and drink. At 7:30 they began again. Roger had gone and pushed a bottle of water into Kate's mouth. She was able to drink. He reached into her mouth and tapped her tongue. She stuck her tongue out and he stroked it. She was still okay.

The night continued as a never-ending rotation of fuck the pussy, fuck the mouth, repeat, for each of the six men. Shortly after ten, Roger stopped the card game. "The card game is over. You can play poker one more time. Pick an end and get in line." The men did so. Again, Roger didn't need to get in line. This time he also laid down and massaged her breasts while the men were finishing up. Twenty minutes later they were all done.

Roger said goodnight at the door and returned to Kate. He quickly opened the box and pulled the hood off her head. She was conscious, but not really coherent. He got her free of the machine and picked her up. He carried her to the couch. He washed her entire body with a warm cloth while she was recovering.

She opened her eyes much quicker than Desirae had. He gave her another bottle of water and she drank the entire bottle down. He put her head in his lap and stroked her hair as she recovered. She smiled up at him and gripped his hand.

"That was an unbelievable experience." She was very hoarse and talked quietly. After ten or fifteen minutes she was able to sit up. He wrapped her into a blanket, took her into his arms, and just held her for thirty minutes. She was completely back during that thirty minutes, but she liked sitting on his lap. She felt safe and loved by this man. She can't believe he allowed her to do this, even though he was uncomfortable letting many men fuck his wife. That is an unusual man that she would do anything to keep and make happy.

"Sweetheart" She took his face in her hands. "You are the most amazing man I have ever known. I am so fortunate and thankful that you love me. I want you to know that I will love you until the day I die, and there is nothing you could ask of me that I would not gladly do."

"You had better be careful. There are a lot of scary things I could dream up." He hugged her strongly.

"Dream them up. I mean, I would suck your dick in public if you asked me to. I know that would ruin both reputations, but you understand my point. I want you to know I mean what I say." Roger looked into her eyes. He could tell she was serious. This could be really great for their future.

They went upstairs and went to bed. She was exhausted and fell asleep in his arms immediately.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers