Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 07

Story Info
Kate and Sophie, Countess of Wessex cuckold their men.
3.3k words
4.56
14.6k
18
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
826 Followers

Note- Inspired by current events but not a true account of such.

x

March, 2020.

The Royal Family's so called 'fab four' were reunited for probably the last time at Westminster Abbey in early March.

The occasion was the Commonwealth Ceremony service and in attendance were Kate and her husband, Prince William, and his brother Harry and his other half, Meghan Markle.

x

Kate was alarmed to discover that they were all seated very close and the greeting between all was considerably awkward.

But the new Kate Middleton 2.0 remained her usual elegant and charming self under the close scrutiny of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

She and William had taken on more and more responsibility as senior royals and had just completed an official three day visit to the Republic of Ireland.

The Duchess of Cambridge soon cheered up after seeing the truly hideous green frock and matching cap that Meghan had chosen to wear. SUCH bad taste.

Kate herself looked resplendent in a scarlet dress by designer Catherine Walker, paired with a Sally Ann Provan hat and five inch heels.

"How lovely to see you."

Seated directly behind her was her current best friend, the Countess of Wessex, wife of Prince Edward who she greeted warmly.

"We must chat."

Sophie Helen Rhys-Jones had, until the arrival of the American Meghan, rivalled Kate as one of the most glamorous members of the Royal Family.

The warm natured lady got along with Kate tremendously and managed to get twenty minutes alone with her after the service.

"Ireland is so wonderful, we enjoyed every minute of our visit."

"Oh, I agree. Such nice people. Especially the men." Agreed Sophie.

"Yes, Wills and I attended the rugby match when England beat the Irish. Those players are so rugged. We also went to Twickenham to see England beat Wales. Gosh, all mud and guts and testosterone. I got such a thrill!"

Sophie nodded and leaned in closer to Kate and lowered her voice.

"You don't know the half of it, darling. I have a special friendship with a young prop forward named Herschel. He plays for Derry City but comes from South Africa. We met and immediately clicked. Kate, he can make love all night long, AND he's so forceful. Oof! Zara Tindall tells me all rugby players are insatiable."

Kate grinned and turned to look at her husband chatting to Prince Edward.

Her face dropped and she cut a sad and forlorn figure.

Despite fathering her three wonderful children he was a waste of space between the sheets. A typical by the numbers lover.

One thing she loved most was a good old fashioned bit of rough, something she missed from her Uni years.

"I mean look, Kate. Our two men. Both balding before their time, and a gust of wind would blow the pair of them away."

Kate turned back to Sophie and took her by the arm.

"We did have a good time in Africa, didn't we."

"Absolutely. I mean, come on. Some day you and William will be King and Queen. You need to enjoy yourself now while you have the chance. And what is better than having a rampant bull between your legs?"

Kate was indeed addicted to 'big black cock' and it was her favourite fantasy to be taken roughly and hard.

"Is Herschel free?" Wondered an excited Kate.

"By chance he twisted an ankle during a training session only last week. He flew over yesterday. Anything planned for Friday?"

Kate looked past Sophie's head and found herself imagining a rather naughty evening.

"Oh, yes. Bring him to Kensington Palace. I have the most wicked idea."

x

William and his uncle Edward sat side by side in the living room that was rarely used at the back of number 1a Kensington Palace in the west of London.

The children were guests of the doting Queen at Windsor which left the adults free to do whatever they chose.

The hour was eight and the staff and security had taken given the foursome a wide berth so as to let them have total privacy.

Dressed in casual sweaters and plain slacks the men looked on, somewhat bemused, by Kate and Sophie giggling and rummaging loudly through an unmarked bag.

"We've been shopping online for a few exclusive items of clothing which seek your approval."

Kate had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she fished out the first item.

She held up a skinny corset up to the light and then set it down as she and Sophie fingered the delicate pull on stockings.

"Shall we model for you?"

Kate drew her dress off and stood naked as Sophie helped lace the white corset around her upper body.

The tight fit cut hugged her figure and It had moulded cups and a hook and eye front.

Sophie had also stepped out of her dress and was pulling on a pair of sheer black silk stockings that went thigh high.

Both looked set to get both men's pulses racing as they posed this way and that.

"Isn't this the most adorable lingerie ever?"

"Splendid, my darling. You look good enough to eat."

"Funny you should say that." Agreed Sophie who only had eyes for the ravishing Duchess of Cambridge.

Kate sat on the edge of the sofa facing their husband's and spread open her bared legs.

Sophie sat beside her and kissed Kate as she ran her hand up and down Kate's slit.

"Oh, that feels so nice."

Sophie looked over at her husband and William and slowly pushed her middle finger inside Kate's pussy and pumped it in and out.

Kate pushed down on the invading digit and gasped as Sophie added a second.

Both William and Edward leaned forwards in their seats for a closer look and the temperature in the room rose quickly.

"Such a tender touch." Whimpered Kate as Sophie probed deeper inside her wet folds.

As she was frigged fast Kate felt herself squirt out a little fluid and moaned accordingly.

Her pink clitoris thrust out from the fleshy hood and she purred as Sophie instantly put her face down to lick and suck and lap at the erect nub.

"Super, darling. Super."

Kate tangled her fingers in Sophie's fair hair and bucked up against her slathering lips and tongue.

She clamped her thighs tight shut on Sophie's head and her wet and slick pussy leaked out on the woman's chin and mouth.

Kate snapped her head back and rocked on her bottom, sliding to and fro on the edge of the sofa.

"Is this where some horny white women are waiting for some black loving?"

"Oh, by the way. This is our special guest, Hershel." Said Kate as she returned to earth.

The door had opened and Kate and Sophie both smiled broadly as the 250 pound naked black bull walked across the room to the sofa.

The floor seemed to quake under his considerable bulk.

William and Edward looked confused as they gazed at the six feet two man with the shaven head and muscular body.

"Say hi, Hershel."

"Hi, Hershel," said the virile looking prop forward.

"Kate? Darling? What is this?" William sucked in his breath at the unexpected sight of a naked man in the room.

"Wills. You do love me, don't you? You do want me to be sexually satisfied, right?"

William looked at Edward who rolled his eyes.

This was not his first time to see his wife get fucked by another, not by a long chalk.

"I wouldn't argue if I were you, my dear chap. You might even get some tips on how to make love to your wife properly."

Both semi clad women feasted on the sight of the hulking rugby player and his sculpted body.

He was not much of a looker with one busted ear and several scars from the very physical sport he played.

But he had a taut backside that looked like two chocolate halves of the moon behind him.

Up in front his heavy scrotum housed two massive balls which resembled two ripe plums.

"Evening, ladies."

He made a furtive look at the two Princes and sat directly in the middle of the fawning ladies.

The women crowded Hershel and he kissed Kate full on the mouth before turning to Sophie and locking lips with her.

His gigantic member bumped against them and Kate grabbed it and thumbed the large vein that ran down one side of the ebony fuck pole.

"Oh my god, he's so huge!"

Kate looked her most desirable and she was as horny as hell.

There was no other thought on her mind other than getting a good, rough fuck.

A big cock. A big cock In her mouth and in her pussy.

She looked at Hershel's jutting dick, pushed her curtain of hair back, and took his cock head into her mouth.

Sophie looked up close as Kate pursed her lips and formed an air tight seal around the man's bulbous tip.

"That looks so erotic." Said the Countess as Kate drooled out of the corners of her mouth.

"Mm, hmm!"

Kate looked directly into Sophie's eyes and then slid down the thick, black shaft until the top was firmly lodged at the back of her throat.

Her cute nose nestled in his pubes and the wanton hussy inhaled through her flared nostrils and had a mini orgasm!

As she engulfed his cock it bulged her cheeks out in an almost obscene manner.

"How does she do that?" Asked Edward of his nephew.

"I've absolutely no idea." Replied an incredulous William.

The two Princes were completely enthralled by events thus far, and both had unzipped their trousers and were beating their erections vigorously.

Kate salivated and her drool ran down his rigid shaft as she ran her tongue around the shiny head.

"How big do you think he is?"

"Big," said William in hushed tones.

Sophie joined in and her tongue flicked out at the stud's big balls, coating them with copious amounts of saliva.

Kate's eyes were wide as she started to glide up and down the hot rod that pulsed and throbbed in her mouth.

Her spit merged with Sophie's to thoroughly soak Hershel's dick.

"Oh, the saints!"

Huge bubbles of spit covered his purple engorged bell end and their ruby red lips made for a unique contrast.

His manly odour filled their nostrils and they had to break as they were all seriously aroused.

"Let's go!" Cried Kate as it dawned on her that she was about to be fucked by a big black cock.

And in front of her husband!

Sophie went back on the sofa and Kate assumed a doggy position in front of her and thrust her bare backside up in the air.

She felt no guilt, only an eagerness to have her pussy stuffed.

Hershel was gripped in a haze of lust and spread her ass cheeks with his hands as he came up behind her.

"You want my big cock inside of you?" He asked as he rubbed her entrance with just his cock head.

"Fuck, yes!" She answered and glanced at a wide eyed William. "Give me that fucking thing. Now!"

Hershel paused to drink in her pussy that stared him in the face, the labia swollen and moist.

Her flesh felt hot and her pussy quivered as he lined up his cock to her quim and pushed in.

Kate's pussy ached for him and when he entered her with a single thrust he took the air from her lungs.

"F...f...fuck me!"

She blurted as he immediately began to pound into her.

His sizeable big dick stretched her open so that every time he plunged in made her shriek into Sophie's pussy.

Despite his manly thrusts he was only using half of his length, swiveling his hips and surging in and out.

"His cock is so amazing!"

Sophie slipped in at Kate's front and splayed her legs out and presented her hot snatch to be licked.

Kate placed the palms of her hands on Sophie's inner thighs and flicked at her slit with wide swipes of her tongue.

"Marvellous!"

Now Hershel pushed into Kate hard and then pulled back out almost all the way, teasing the Duchess by making her brace herself for the next thrust in.

Kate tried to push back, thereby wedging his balls between the backs of her thighs.

"Don't stop. Fuck me." She murmured into Sophie's pussy.

"When, I decide. White bitch!"

Hershel put his big left paw of a hand on her left cheek and drove in and out again and again.

His stiff, black rod glistened from her free flowing juices and her well oiled pussy welcomed even more if his rampant eight plus inches.

He leaned over her back and squeezed her tits and pinched her hard nipples until her voice lowered to unintelligible groans.

"Care to share?"

Sophie had an aching cunt all ready for some black loving and she and Hershel locked eyes over Kate's rump.

He smacked Kate hard in her left buttock and they all separated.

Kate sat back as Hershel sat on the edge of the sofa and held his flagpole straight up.

Sophie sat on his lap in a reverse cowgirl style, pushed her plush bottom into his groin and slid down on his impossible length.

As she wiggled all the way down her pussy stretched right out.

"Oh, I LOVE this cock!"

Accustomed as she was to the well hung stallion she was totally impaled on him, balls deep.

Her thighs visibly trembled as she began to move on him, raising and lowering slowly as his huge appendage stayed stiff and upright.

"Doesn't she look great on that big black cock?"

Kate pointed out the obvious to their two mesmerised husbands across from them on the other sofa.

Both had their trousers around their ankles as they wanked their erections in sync.

Hershel had his vast mitts on Sophie's tits as she rode him with increasing enthusiasm.

Kate saw her eyes half close as she eagerly fucked her ebony skinned lover.

"Lick me."

Kate scooted between Sophie's thighs and poked out her tongue in such a manner that as Sophie rolled her hips her stuffed pussy met Kate's mouth.

The Duchess of Cambridge let her saliva drool out and bathe Hershel's balls and Sophie's ass crack.

Between his rock hard dick and Kate's lapping the fair haired Countess soon came with an ear shattering scream.

She lifted herself high up with only Hershel's cock head in her raw cunt and then he slid out with a slurping sound.

"Way to go, darling."

Kate took Sophie's place and elevated her lower body over his big pole

and rubbed the bell end along her slick labia.

With a heavy sigh she sank down onto the flared top and it popped inside her.

"Mmmm!"

She stayed like that and paused to admire his masculine physique.

Turning to Prince William she shrugged and winked at him as she shifted her backside.

As she moaned and squirmed the Duchess felt her excitement increase as her steady stroked increased.

Now that her pussy opened up she was soon slamming up and down on the big rod which made some lewd squelching noises as she went.

"Are you watching, darling?" She asked of William who was indeed looking on with a mixture of jealousy and intense arousal.

On and on she moved and Hershel clutched both of her cheeks to fully impale her on his glistening boner.

He inhaled deeply and slowed her up to a stop as he stemmed his impending orgasm.

He lifted her off with astounding ease and sat her aside as he gathered his wits.

"So far, so good."

Hershel jerked his black mamba as he then made a gesture with his thumb for Kate to lie back on the sofa horizontally.

He grabbed her legs and lined then up so that they rested in the crooks of his muscled arms.

Then she gasped as he shoved up into her with an audible grunt.

After a few strokes he pulled her slender pins way out and proceeded to fuck her with long and deep lunges.

"Give it to me, you devil!"

As he pawed her jiggling tits he made short but effective rapid fire strokes into her wet cunt.

Kate's long legs were flaying about in the air as Hershel bucked his hips and hammered into her with a wild abandon.

"You love this black cock, don't you?"

Kate hummed happily and murmured an affirmative,

Hershel dug his toes into the back of the sofa and moved to and fro at lightning speed.

"What? Say it!"

"YES! I love your big black cock in my white whore cunt!"

Herschel dipped his head and sucked on her left nipple as she yelled out filthy obscenities.

His thick organ shunted in and out of her like a well oiled piston, and his two fat balls slapped against the pale whiteness of her upturned bottom.

"Oh! So good, so big, so...wonderful! So much bigger than you, my poor dear husband."

Sophie moved beside them with her back against the rear of the sofa and opened her legs wide.

Hershel looked down on the pale blonde and shifted to her.

He knelt on the carpet in front of her and she looked deeply into his brooding eyes as he pushed his black monster inside her gaping cunt.

"Fuck me, lover."

She wrapped her arms and legs around his solid frame as he began to hammer her with a relentless thrusting.

He grunted and snorted in an almost animalistic manner as he pumped and pumped and pumped.

The rate of his strokes and the weight of him on her quickly brought the Countess to a superb orgasm.

She howled into his chest as ripples of pleasure were sent through her body.

Their bodies ground together in a sweaty embrace until he pulled out and shunted back to Kate.

"Come to mama, you devil!" She welcomed him.

Kate placed her feet on his broad shoulders as he slammed into her with seemingly boundless energy.

As he focused on fucking her warm and wet cunt his entire body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration which he transferred to a limp Kate.

She laid back willingly as he stroked in and out, plunging in as deep as was humanly possible with his generous length.

His heavy balls slapped loudly on her cheeks and he held her in his thick arms.

"More, more, more!"

Hugely impressed by the man's prowess she gripped his tight ass and gasped at the feel of such hard flesh.

Hershel was surprised at how slick she has become during the last half hour as he plunged in and out again and again.

Kate thrashed wildly under him and her pussy tightened as she foamed around his knob with a huge climax.

"Cum for me, cum inside me!"

Her moans and pleading amused the dark skinned stud as he drove into the white woman harder and faster.

Hershel growled and Kate could feel that tell tale vibration as his dick exploded and spewed out pulse after pulse of his hot cum inside her cunt.

He drew back, still in the throes of those sublime spasms and Kate's pussy overflowed with his sperm.

"Come here you two."

Kate crooked her index finger and propped herself up on her elbows with her legs bent at the knees.

William and Edward meekly obeyed and knelt down to Kate's sloppy cunt.

"Clean me up. there's good boys."

Edward literally dove between her parted thighs and eagerly began to lick and suck her ravished mons.

William hesitated until Kate pulled his head down to her freshly fucked cunt.

"I said, eat me out!"

He obliged and both Princes sucked away noisily and tasted cum, sweat and pussy juice as they overlapped with their open mouths.

Their lips glued together in a sordid mix of cum and saliva and Kate motioned for Sophie to join in.

"What fun!"

Kate grinned happily.

She has enjoyed several orgasms and her pussy both throbbed and ached from the huge cock she had taken.

The exquisite sensation would not subside for a long time and she promised herself even more fun before the weekend was over.

END


123z
123z
826 Followers