Kate Returns Home Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those of you who have been here know that command regarded the box as a last resort," Louise said. "Now the policy is just how I described it. I tend to feel that if used judiciously, this is a good approach. Unlike the cane or even the whip, there are no marks; it all washes off in the shower. But it tends to register with the men. They mentally can't abide having women piss and shit on them. Our cadre and officers have cooperated with us in using the box when asked. In case some of you who haven't been here so long are reluctant or reticent about this, we've often had an officer or cadre toss her soiled tampon in the box."

* * * *

"It's been a long first day," Nicole commented to Cynthia as they prepared to leave the Commandant's office and head to their quarters. There was always a sergeant on duty outside the quarters--Louise as 1SG made up a roster so everyone pulled this duty every so often.

SGT Penny was on duty this first evening. The duty sergeant had a nice room from where she controlled who was able to enter the quarters. Usually there was no problem, as inmates were carefully observed by their barracks sergeants. Even when Nicole had been a barracks sergeant, and had the reputation for being the toughest, not only in the camp but in the entire Service, she never had an inmate actually try to hit her.

Cynthia and Nicole enjoyed having a huge bedroom to share in the Commandant's quarters. Cynthia had her own room where she could keep all of her clothing as well as a desk and bookcases. Nicole also had a separate room with uniforms, clothing, and a formal desk and bookcases.

They double locked the entrance door, after Nicole had advised SSG Penny that they did not want to be disturbed short of a major emergency. Penny smiled and said she'd make sure they were not bothered. Nicole smiled and thanked her.

It did not take them long to shed their uniforms, carefully hanging them up. Then each woman rolled down her hose, removed her shoes, and unhooked her bra. They crawled into the huge bed with nothing but their panties on.

Nicole looked at Cynthia and remarked, "You know, Cyn, it's nice to be in charge of this operation and to have the chance to make a difference, but although we have to keep our noses clean, we do have a lot of security here so let's enjoy ourselves."

"Yes, Nickie," Cynthia answered, "but I'm here to make sure you stay out of trouble. No one else will look out for you the way I will, and it makes me happy to do it."

Nicole took her in her arms and held her tightly while kissing her. Then her hands roamed down Cynthia's torso, enjoying her boobs and softly teasing her on her labia and then pressing a finger inside. When she touched Cynthia's clit lightly, Cynthia almost jumped with pleasure. She slipped Cynthia's panties down and off and then removed her own.

For her part, Cynthia had no trouble rushing to orgasm from Nicole's clever ministrations. Then she moved between her partner's legs and savored Nicole's lovely cunt. She petted Nickie's labia and grazed the tip of her clit as Nicole responded with enthusiasm. Then she moved her finger down to probe the Commandant's charming bottom-hole.

When Nicole soon exploded deep inside, they hugged, moved their pussies together, and kissed some more.

"You make me so happy, Nickie," Cynthia gushed.

"You make sure I behave myself," Nicole responded, "and that's worth a lot, plus you just brought me off, too. I do love you, sweetie, I do."

"I wanted to reassure all the cadre and the officers that I meant business in terms of smacking anyone who gets out of line. I want our response to be hard and fast but proportionate to the offense. I also plan to introduce to the barracks sergeants those lovely locked panties you had me in when I was put through the paces at the Disciplinary Unit. That's something they can use on problem inmates and word will travel fast."

"Sounds good, sweetie," Cynthia replied. "Did you ever piss your pants when you had to wear those?"

"No," Nicole answered, "but I came goddamn close. You helped me get to the pot just in time once. I do want you to keep me in line, Cyn. I'll make sure you get the recognition that should be coming to you, but you know how much I need you. You're the only one who can keep me from self-destructing sometimes."

"I love your daring, Nickie," Cynthia replied, "but I will try to be the sane one as best I can. Just ask yourself to stop and consider when you feel you're getting impulsive."

"I really will," Nicole said, in tears with affection for her friend. "Let's go into the bathroom, which you will see is very delightfully furnished, and I'm going to want you to let yourself go on me if you catch my drift."

Cynthia grinned as they walked to the bathroom. She watched, only slightly surprised when Nicole lay down in the tub on her back.

"Cyn, I hope you'll do me the honor of doing your business on me now," Nicole said invitingly.

Cynthia stepped into the tub, placing her legs on either side of Nicole, whom she faced. Then she squatted so she was directly over Nicole's face. She held the squat until she felt herself ready to let loose and then a powerful pee flow streamed out of her right down onto Nicole's face. Nicole tried to swallow what she could.

Both were further surprised when Cynthia gave herself a slight push internally and excreted a long thick medium brown bowel movement that slid right out and dropped onto Nicole's chest. Cynthia enjoyed letting her bottom come down and mash the movement into Nicole's gorgeous tits.

Nicole lifted her head far enough to lick Cynthia's now messy bottom cheeks clean.

"That was magnificent, Cyn," Nicole exulted. "And this is so much nicer than our old digs at the Unit. I got amazingly turned on by watching you make your doody on me. This is going to be fun and yes, I know we have a job to do, too."