Kate's Journey 09: Last Tango in NY

Story Info
Michael's stint in NYC ends in ecstasy for bound-up Kate.
2.1k words
4.57
6.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months ago, when Michael had announced to Kate that he would be spending a good chunk of the summer in Manhattan, she immediately found herself on Cloud 9. And for the past several weeks, she had come to find her life to be full of excitement, love, and passion—a direct result of Michael's recent business venture in the city. She had known all the time, of course, that this temporary New York gig for Michael was just that: temporary. But she'd done a fine job of repressing this fact all along. Today, the reality of the situation was set to kick in.

"Kate, I must see you tonight. For tomorrow morning, I fly back to London. For good." Michael's text came in just prior to 6:00 am. Any text sent in the hour of 5am, of course, had to be serious.

Kate knew that she would be able to continue to be with Michael after he went back. Or, at least, she certainly had hoped that this would be the case. But, regardless, she found herself not responding well to this message from Michael. She found herself immediately sobbing and had to run into the bathroom to be able to react in private.

"You OK, Kate?" her husband's voice queried from the bed, in a rare feat of empathy.

"Yes, fine, fine. Everything's fine," she responded through the bathroom door.

Fortunately for Kate, her husband's empathy quota had been tapped for the day and she had no concerns about the possibility of Husband grilling her as to what was going on. After composing herself and re-entering the bedroom, she found husband back to sleep, snoring up a storm.

...

Kate and Michael texted throughout the morning. They decided that for this special night they would cook a meal together. After all, Michael's suite in the Marriott had a full kitchen and they'd never had a homemade meal together. This would be different. And it would be fun.

It was 5:45 at the office and everyone had pretty much deserted for the day. Kate found herself going through her overnight bag and meticulously getting herself ready for this special evening with Michael. She wanted to look and feel beautiful. And she wanted to please him as much as she ever had before.

Dark, naughty lip gloss, full-out eyeliner, and hair straightener to turn her wavy long brown hair into pure strands of silk were part of the process.

Underneath, she'd worn her crotchless black Victoria's panty along with matching laced bra. Michael often enjoyed making love to her when she was partially dressed, so she wanted to be ready.

At her base, she had a brand new pair of naughty, spiked black heels with sprinkles of rhinestones on the perimeter. She donned a silky, full skirt with a passionate pattern included reds, whites, and blacks. And she wore a sharp new silk blouse that was very high on the skin-to-fabric ratio. She, of course, got her princess ring and princess necklace out of her overnight bag and put them on. She then went immediately out into the hallway where an entire wall doubled as a full-length mirror. Kate was shocked at what she saw in her reflection. Absolutely stunning from head to to. Sexy and beautiful.

On seeing her sexy reflection, she had the thought that any man in the world would want her in bed as his own private toy. But she was Michael's toy. This thought made her tremble slightly, feeling a combination of passion, pride, and love. She was, simply, so ready for this evening. She was so ready for Michael to take control of her. To own her. To love her.

...

Michael was there waiting in the lobby when Kate arrived. Donning a dark, fitted suit, Michael's handsome British face beamed across the lobby upon his seeing Kate in all of her sexy womanhood. He embraced her firmly and the lovers looked directly into one another's eyes. Both feeling complete. Michael reached down to kiss her gently on the lips. This small kiss hello turned into a sexy French affair for a minute. Clearly, they were happy to be back together. And were going to make the most of this final night in NYC.

Michael's suite was decked out with the standard flower arrangements that Kate had come to expect. Absolutely beautiful. But there was a nice surprise in the mix. Vivaldi had been replaced by a fun 80's mix. Boy George's voice, in fact, surrounded her as she entered the suite. How fun! And how reminiscent of their first meeting in Dublin that took place on the heels of an amazing 80's throwback concert that they'd both attended.

Michael poured some champagne and the lovers found themselves dancing to the sounds of Culture Club, Flock of Seagulls, Boomtown Rats, and U2 before they managed to do anything else.

After Sunday Bloody Sunday ended, the lovers entered the kitchen. It was a large, stocked, beautiful kitchen with granite counters and mahogany cabinets. Several bags from Whole Foods graced the counters and the lovers dug in to see what ingredients they'd be using this evening. It almost felt like she was on an amazing cooking-based reality TV show.

Filet mignon, scallops, potatoes, top-shelf gruyere cheese, asparagus, butter, and chicken stock were found among the bags. Kate loved to cook, as did Michael, apparently, and they both realized that making a delicious meal with these ingredients should not be very difficult.

The lovers cooked together while sipping a French pinot noir. All to the sounds of the B52s. When Love Shack made its way onto the Pandora station, Michael and Kate looked at each other and smiled. And they uncontrollably started dancing together right there in the kitchen. This was going to be a night to remember for sure.

...

The meal was every bit as delicious as expected. And the $100 bottle of wine seemed worth every penny. Kate could get used to living this kind of life pretty easily! Looking into Michael's eyes the whole time, Kate found herself obsessed with her love for him. At 46, she'd finally found her true soulmate, she thought.

Michael insisted on cleaning up and suggested that Kate relax in the master bedroom for a while. Kate was smart enough to know that this was a hint. And she was glad to take it. She smiled with her eyes and headed toward the bedroom.

On the bed was a small wrapped box. With Michael, she realized that this could be anything. Sexy lingerie? A naughty toy? What was it?!

She opened it and she gasped. Michael had somehow had a professional-grade photo book of their relationship created. Not the bedroom stuff. But just about everything else. Holding hands at night in midtown Manhattan. Smiling over a drink at the Waldorf astoria. Walking at night through the windy streets of Athens. And so forth. It was beautiful. And so thoughtful. She found herself tearing up upon going through it. Her love for him grew. She found herself telling herself that she would do anything in the world for this man. Anything.

...

Kate was laying on the bed going through the photo album when Michael entered. Her entire face smiled as she got up to thank him. They hugged like lovers do and they then sat on the bed for a good half hour, going through their memories in one another's arms. It was beautiful.

At some point, they found themselves locked in a deep kiss. Kate loved Michael so much and did not want him to fly back to the UK in the morning. And Michael loved Kate and, similarly, was not looking forward to making their relationship long-distance once again. But for the moment, they were together. For this one last night in Manhattan. And they were going to make the most of it.

"Kate, for this special night, I want you to please me with the lights fully on. I want to see your eyes as you climax in ecstasy. This night will be special."

Kate nodded gently with her eyes. As was always the case in the bedroom with Michael, she would do his bidding and like it.

...

Michael removed Kate's stocking and panties gently. Kate was wet down bottom and was ready for anything. Michael disrobed, revealing his tight, muscular frame. He put her panties to the side of the bed and gently climbed on top of her.

Using Kate's stockings, he tied her wrists to the bed posts. Not as tight as usual. And nothing for her ankles. And no blindfold. Tonight was going to be a bit different than some of their wild recent excursions into ecstasy. A throwback to something more traditional, it felt.

As Michael lay on top of Kate, she could feel his muscled body on top of hers, and it made her feel so sexy. His face was close to hers and they stared into one another's eyes, both deeply in love with one another and with the situation. Suddenly, Kate felt Michael's cock up against her pussy. She found herself naturally spreading her legs further. Yearning for it to go deeper.

Michael looked directly into Kate's eyes and said this:

"Kate, my love, you still must beg for it. Now be a good little cunt, right?"

Kate found herself smiling at this talk. Michael knew full well how much Kate loved dirty talk and he knew that this would get her off.

"Master. Fuck me. Please. Please! Please fuck my pussy. I beg you, Master." Kate had this down. And she truly loved it.

Michael slowly, gradually entered Kate's pussy. She was so wet that it slipped right in. One inch, two, three ... and then all the way. So deep. So good. Kate felt her body trembling. The feels associated with having Michael balls-deep in her pussy were simply amazing and she found herself suddenly starting to climax.

Michael fucked her with his usual romantic, methodical rhythm. Slowly in. Pause. Slowly out. Pause. Back in, so slowly. All the way. Pause. ...

Kate loved this. And she loved looking directly into Michael's eyes as he fucked her so beautifully. She never wanted it to end. And she found herself moaning loudly. And screaming all kinds of naughtiness.

"Oh my god! Yes. Yes! Fuck me! Keep fucking me! So hard. Deeper. Deeper! Fuck me!"

Kate's moans peppered with naughty talk were so hot and she could see that Michael was near to climaxing himself. Not surprisingly, Michael did have a small trick up his sleeve.

"Kate, you do know that there are neighbors, right?"

Kate's moans continued. Her dirty talk continued.

"Oh. Oh! Oh!! Fuck me, Michael. Don't stop. Don't stop!!" She let out an extremely loud and continuous moan, rich in timbre, melody, and volume.

"Kate, my slave, I warned you," Michael said. He then reached over and found her sexy black panties that she'd worn all day for the occasion. Still wet, silky, and crotchless, this was as sexy a garment as Kate owned.

Kate watched as Michael crumpled her panties into a ball and moved toward her face. She knew the deal. She was being too loud and had to be muffled. Before she knew it, her own wet, pussy-laden panties were in her mouth.

"Close your mouth, Kate. Keep it closed. Take in the flavors. Love it," Michael calmly commanded.

Having her own pussy juices take over her oral cavity was so hot. She had to work so hard to not moan or scream. But she loved it. With a mouth full of sexy panty, she looked Michael in the eyes as the two climaxed together. She felt so wonderful at having made Michael come. And deep inside her pussy, no less. She felt equal parts naughty and beautiful. She felt more in love now than ever.

...

Before Kate left the hotel for work the next morning, she and Michael sat on the balcony overlooking the Hudson. Over tea and biscuits. Michael assured her that although he'd be moving back to the UK soon, this was not goodbye. They kissed lovingly as Kate left for the office.

On the subway, Kate found herself filled with mixed emotions. She shed some tears. She knew that she'd be able to maintain a relationship with Michael. But she also knew that she'd probably see less of him.

Upon arriving at her office, she quickly got out the photo album that Michael had made for her. She spent the entire morning, fifteen minutes of meetings aside, going through these pages. Feeling equal parts love and lust. With a splash of loss thrown in.

Buzz buzz buzz

Kate checked her phone and it was a text from Michael. It simply said this:

"Kate, my love. I type from the tarmac at Kennedy. This is not goodbye. Goodbye is not an option. In love and lust, always and forever. Michael."

Kate smiled. And shed a tear. And then welcomed the next student into her office for an advising session.