All Comments on 'Katie Moves In Ch. 03'

by Angel497

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

They surely have to become a couple and make some babies

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well, at least there was a one sentence mention of "relationship", so there's that. I have NO IDEA what was going on with this chapter relative to the story line. Chapter 2 already covered much of what this chapter did, at least timeline if not some content. I haven't published here and hear horror stories dealing with admin, but this chapter should be #2 and the other renamed 3. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Generous giving of one another in what is their alone time, post initial mating.

Again, most believable, natural, and situationally a place most of have been at least once.

Hopefully you will maintain a comfortable growth in their living arrangements/relationship while continuing sexual exploration.

The parents have been introduced so discretion must prevail.

Nmb11Nmb11almost 3 years ago

Great Series

Please continue the story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Yes, more please. Thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the story, but I can't give it a perfect score. Each installment is way too short. That combined with a certain lack of depth is taking away from it being better than just okay. I think exploring both of the main characters thoughts would really bring this story up to greatness. What's Katie's motivation? Is just horny and finds that her cousin is attractive enough to use him for a fuck buddy? Or has she been crushing on him for a while and finally decided to seduce him? Where is this all going and is it what her agenda is aiming for?

I'm sorry, but I can't give a good score for a sex only story with no apparent purpose.

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Love it. More please. Do they fall in love or are they already there? Perhaps they even make a baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous