Katie's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
The town princess has chosen her baby's father.
2.4k words
4.43
5.5k
10

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was out of bed before her alarm clock even went off. The sooner she got to school, the sooner she could talk to Kieran. She even took a few minutes to masturbate in the shower. She normally didn't do that because she didn't want to be late, but today she felt like indulging herself a little. Katie emerged from the steam-filled shower with a smile that could have lit up a dark room, her naked body dripping wet. She looked at her nude reflection in the bathroom mirror and grinned. Every guy at her school would chop off his right arm to see her like this, bared in all her nubile glory. That wasn't conceit, it was just a statement of fact. But Kieran was the only one who would get to see her this way. Katie was more and more certain she'd found the father of her child.

Katie's hand strayed to her one of her perfect breasts and began playing with it, teasing and flicking the nipple. Her other hand slid between her thighs, and it sloshed and made wet slurping noises as she began to masturbate again, imagining Kieran fucking her in every position she'd ever read about in her books. It didn't take long at all for her to reach a heart-stopping orgasm, and when she removed her hand from her womanhood, it was dripping wet and slick with her feminine arousal. Katie's face was flushed, her breathing fast and shallow as she fought to catch her breath. She'd never cum that hard before, not ever. If just the thought of Kieran taking her to bed could make her reach such heights, how incredible the real thing would be!

Katie shivered in excitement, but a glance at the clock cut through the fog of lust. The distraction had been a pleasant one, but it had cost her time.

She dressed in a hurry and almost ran down the stairs, pausing just long enough to snag some toast from the kitchen on her way out and kiss Mom and Dad on the cheek. Then Katie was out the door in a swirl of strawberry blonde hair. Katie chanted Kieran's name softly as she waited for the bus to pick her up, and spent most of the ride browsing on her phone for potential names for the baby. She eventually decided on Connor, if it was a boy, and Deirdre if it was a girl. Kieran seemed to be of Irish ancestry, so she wanted their child to have an Irish name as well. It was Katie's way of honoring him.

He doesn't have red hair, though, she thought. Maybe his hair and eyes are from his mom?

Katie remembered what she'd learned of Kieran's mother and her untimely death. Her heart squeezed again with sympathy. I'll have to make sure to be extra gentle and nice to him, she thought. I really want him to feel comfortable around me, so that way when I ask him the big question he won't run away.

She wondered briefly if she was getting an actual crush on him but quickly put the idea out of her mind. If she was attracted to her chosen partner, what of it? Mutual attraction would just make things easier. There was no question that Kieran found her attractive. By now, Katie recognized the way males reacted to her: the dilation of pupils, the quickening of breath, the way their bodies went all tense and stiff. Kieran seemed sweet, but he was also an 18-year-old male.

Katie found him at his locker, exactly where she knew he'd be. His locker number had been in his file, as well as home address and cell phone number, but Kieran didn't need to know that. If he knew she had that information, he would probably freak out, and Katie couldn't blame him. She'd probably react the same way.

"Hey, Kieran!" she said, waving.

He pulled his head out of his locker, saw her, and jumped. Surprise was all over his face.

"Katie?"

"Yup, it's me! How are you this morning?"

"I'm...good, I guess?" He brushed some of his dark hair away from his eyes. Katie itched to do it for him. "How are you?"

She beamed. "I'm doing great, and even better now that I'm talking to you! Did you get enough sleep? Sleep's important, you know."

Kieran looked away. "Honestly, no. I didn't. But I'm used to it."

"Why?" Katie took a step forward and placed a hand on his arm. The compassion in her voice was sincere. "Is something bothering you? Can I help?"

Kieran stared at her hand as if unable to comprehend its existence. "Uh..."

'Was it one of those things where your brain just won't shut off?" Katie pressed. "That happens to me sometimes too. It sucks!"

"Tell me about it," Kieran said fervently. "I--"

Whatever he was about to say was cut off by the sound of his stomach growling. He flushed with embarrassment. "...Sorry. I didn't have time to eat before I left the house. Stupid alarm didn't go off."

"That's okay," Katie said. "I've got some food in my bag. I could share with you if you like."

"Really?"

"Absolutely! After all, I'm the class president. It's my job to make sure my fellow students are able to maintain peak performance." She unslung her backpack and began rummaging through it. "Let's see...I've got an orange, an apple, and some granola bars. I don't have any muffins or sweets, though." She grinned, a bit ruefully. "I'm a bit of a health nut so I don't really eat a lot of that stuff."

"I can tell." The words were out of his mouth before Kieran was able to stop them. "Oh, God," he groaned. "I, um, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a creep or anything, I swear. It's just that you're so pretty and--ah, dammit!"

He glanced at the floor. "If a hole opened up in the ground and swallowed me right about now, I wouldn't complain."

Katie laughed. She couldn't help it. His awkwardness was just so adorable! "It's okay," she said, when she was able to catch her breath. "I'm not laughing at you, I swear. You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. I know that guys like to look at my body."

"And it doesn't get on your nerves?"

"You get used to it." Katie's tone was wry.

"How do you get used to something like that?"

Katie snorted. "The same way you get used to anything else. You just learn to ignore it until it doesn't bother you anymore." She paused, tilting her head as she studied him. "You're really nice, you know that? I'd really like to be your friend, Kieran." Katie stuck her hand out. "What do you say?"

Kieran did not hesitate to shake her hand this time. "Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that too."

"Neat! So...wanna hang out after school?"

Kieran blushed again. "S-sure. Do you want me to come over or...?"

"No, I'll come to your place. If that's okay with you, of course."

Suddenly Kieran looked reluctant. Warning sirens began going off inside Katie's head. "What is it?" she pressed. Did I push too far? Dammit!

"My place isn't really anything special," he confessed. Something like shame colored his words. "It's just me and my dad so it's often messy. You probably won't like it."

"Why?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Well..." Kieran paused, and she sensed that he was choosing his words with care. "Because it's a step down from what you're used to. Like, you're the town princess or something, you know? You've probably got a huge house and at least a dozen cars in the garage and--"

"And you think I'll look down on you," Katie finished for him. She felt irritated and even a little hurt, but tried not to let it show. Remember, be gentle. Don't take it personally. Yeah, he made an unfounded assumption, but look at it from his point of view. He probably has rich assholes coming into the shop all the time. It may not be fair for him to assume I'd act the same way, but I can understand where's coming from.

"Kieran," she said after a moment. "I don't care about any of that stuff. I really, truly don't. What I care about is spending time with my new friend and getting to know him a little better. Okay?"

Kieran studied her. "You really mean that," he said at last. It was a statement, not a question.

"Yeah. I really do."

"...You're full of surprises, Katie."

"You don't know the half of it. And I know you're probably going to apologize for assuming I'd be a snob or something, so let me save you the trouble. I forgive you and we're cool. So, can I drop by this afternoon?"

"I could drive you there if you like. I have a car." Kieran's chest puffed out a little with pride. "It's not much, but it's mine. I worked for more than a year to get it."

Katie's estimation of him immediately rose another notch. He's someone who works hard to achieve goals he sets for himself. Just like me! "Where'd you get your car?" she asked.

"My dad runs an auto shop. It was opened by my grandpa, and after he died Dad took it over. Dad says he'll hand it over to me in another year or two."

"He's been teaching you?"

"Yes." Kieran's chest puffed out a little further. "For years now, actually."

"You sound like you're really looking forward to it!"

"I am. I can't wait, Katie. I've got a bunch of ideas on how to modernize and expand the business and really help take it to the next level. If everything works out, we'll be able to open up multiple shops instead of just one!"

Katie saw and heard the passion in his voice and was impressed. "Your grandpa would be proud of you," she told him softly. "You really must love everything about cars."

"Of course!" Kieran said. "You can't do what my dad and I do and not love cars. Cars are...they're not just machines, you know? A car isn't just something you drive, it's freedom. And there's so many different ways to customize them and fix them and the way all the parts just fit..." Suddenly, he cleared his throat in embarrassment. "...I'm rambling, aren't I?"

"Not all!" Katie laughed. "I like seeing you get this excited. You always look so serious and reserved, so I like seeing this other side to you! Do you think you could show me around the shop when I come over? I've never actually been in one before."

Kieran smiled, the first real smile she'd seen on him so far. Katie nearly swooned to see it and her pussy instantly grew soaking wet with anticipation. "I'd really like that. I had no idea you were so interested in this stuff."

"I like to learn new things," Katie told him. "Think how boring life would be if we just stuck to our comfort zone. I've never been in a car repair shop and I have no idea how any of that works, so it'll be interesting to learn more!" A thoughtful look passed over her face. "Hey, has my dad or my mom ever come into your shop?"

"No," Kieran admitted. "But my dad heard from one of his friends--he works at a different shop closer to downtown--and he said your dad took his car in to be repaired and gave a really big tip."

"I think I remember him talking about that, actually!" Katie said. "Do car repair guys usually get tipped?"

"Nope. That's what was so unusual. But your dad definitely made a good impression."

Katie giggled. "He usually does. Hey, have I made a good impression too?"

Kieran smiled again. "Definitely."

The bell rang then, bringing an end to their conversation. Katie sighed inwardly. "Hey, I don't want to make you late and get you in trouble or anything." Quickly, she whipped out a pen and grabbed Kieran's wrist. Her slender, petite hand was dwarfed by his own, and she marveled at the difference between them. "Here's my number," she said, scrawling a series of digits on his palm. "Text me, okay? And here, take these too." She took an apple and a granola bar and thrust them out at him. "Please eat them. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you've got to keep up your strength, otherwise you won't have any energy at all!" You'll need all your stamina for what I've got planned, she added silently.

He seemed a bit taken aback. Doubtless he'd never come across anyone as bold and straightforward as Katie before. "Y-yeah, definitely," he said, taking the food she offered. "Of course. And...thanks for the food. You don't really have to--'

Katie brushed the thought aside. "I know that, silly. I'm doing it because I want to. So, I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah." He nodded. His timid smile, Katie noticed, grew a bit bolder.

She nodded vigorously and waved as she bounded down the hall. "Great! See you then!"

Kieran had no idea how much she meant it. She wanted to know him, really get to know him. She wanted to know his likes and dislikes, his favorite foods, what his hobbies were, everything. She wanted to deepen their relationship as much as possible before she invited him on the Florida trip. Kieran was genuinely interesting, and the more she learned about him, the more she respected him. He was thoughtful, intelligent, and much more mature than a lot of the other guys Katie went to school with.

With all the solemnity of a magistrate passing sentence, Katie weighed Kieran Callaway in the balance and did not find him wanting. He checked the right boxes and met almost all of her search criteria. Calmly, firmly, and decisively, she rendered her judgment and made her choice.

Yes, she thought simply. He is the one. I choose him. I choose Kieran Callaway to be my baby's father.

In that moment, Katie knew the course of her life changed forever.

There were thousands of young men in the town, but only Kieran was worthy of her. He alone was worthy of taking her virginity and giving her his seed.

Katie resisted the urge to pump a triumphant fist. So far, everything was going exactly according to plan. By the end of the month, she would be well on the way to motherhood.

Prepare yourself, Kieran. I'm not going to hold back when the time comes!

(A/N: Stay tuned--in the next chapter, we'll see everything from Kieran's point of view!)