Katie's Quest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie welcomed the attention. She was naked as the day she was born, but she held herself erect with pride, even planting her feet apart to grant him greater access to her pussy and folding her arms behind her back so they wouldn't get in his way. It was such a simple act, washing each other like this, but something about it also felt powerfully intimate. He reached for the shampoo once her body was squeaky clean, and Katie bowed her head a little so he could work up a good lather in her strawberry blonde hair. It felt silky soft, like velvet between his fingers.

They kissed and caressed each other in that steamy stall for some time, touching and being touched while kindling their mutual desire for one another to an incandescent heat. When it became too much to bear, Katie blinked water out of her robin's egg eyes.

"Are you ready to get out?" she asked. "Want to take this to the bedroom?"

Kieran couldn't agree fast enough. He nodded once, a little jerkily, and she kissed him again. "Me too. Let's go."

Kieran switched the shower off and they hurriedly dried themselves before Katie, bold as ever, half-pulled him toward the expansive bedroom their suite contained. The lights had somehow switched off while they were in the bathroom, and instead of harsh electric light, the entire suite was now warmed by the glow of dozens of candles.

"How--" Kieran tried to ask, but Katie put a finger to her lips.

"A girl's gotta have some secrets," she said, as she closed the bedroom door behind themHer still-damp hair clung to the curves of her breasts most attractively, as did the way they bounced with each step as she walked.

As they reached the bed, Katie molded herself against him and drew him in for another long, languid, sensual kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth and she wrapped her hands around his waist.

Kieran wasn't one to turn down such a gesture. He pulled her as close as he could until the scent of her filled his nostrils and his entire world consisted solely of her beautiful face.

"From now on," she declared, "You have 24/7 access to my body. I don't care if I'm awake or asleep, I don't care what I'm doing or where we are, if you want me, you can have me. My pussy is always open to you, and only to you."

He blinked in surprise at the rather crass statement. Katie smirked. "Now, let's do it. I'm so ready for this, you have no idea. All I've ever wanted is to be mom--and now I get to be a wife as well. This is a dream come true, Kieran. I'm the luckiest girl in the world right now."

Kieran looked a little embarrassed, but she saved him from trying to reply and making a fool of himself when she pulled him closer and closer to the luxurious mattress. Katie sank gracefully onto it, lying on her back so her hair spread out behind her like a reddish halo.

And then Katie Petersen spread her legs wide, inviting him to take her delectable pussy and claim it as his forever. It would have looked slutty on anyone else, but Katie had the inexplicable ability to make anything she did look elegant and poised.

"Get me pregnant," she whispered breathlessly, gazing up at him. "Do it now. Please."

Kieran heard the blood pounding in his ears as he went to join her. He was as helpless as a moth being drawn to a flame--he could not refuse her, could not draw himself away. Any second thoughts he might've had, any doubts, were all irrelevant now. It was far too late for either of them to turn back.

His cock was so hard it was physically painful. It made him wince each time it bounced or swayed.

Kieran clambered onto the bed to join her, scooting forward on his knees while Katie watched. Her breaths were coming faster now, her heart racing. Visions of her imminent motherhood danced in her brain.

"Yes," she whispered. "Come closer, Kieran. Get nice and close, let's experience this moment together. I want to share every second of it with you."

She reached, grabbing his shaft and guiding it toward her entrance. "Yes, like that," she said. "Yes, like that--no, lower your hips a little more."

Kieran felt the tip of his cock pressing against something warm and dripping wet. Her entrance, he realized. This is it.

"Now push," Katie said. "And don't look away. Please, please don't look away. I want to look you in the face when you do it, Kieran. The eyes are windows to the soul, and I want you to see mine."

What else could he do but comply? Kieran locked eyes with her, and as he stared into them, he began to push.

Katie's pussy was so sopping wet his tip slid in easily, but he began feeling more and more resistance the deeper he want. The feeling was indescribable--it was like warm, wet, velvet-covered steel clamped around his dick. Kieran felt lightheaded and dizzy for a moment as the new and wonderful sensations threatened to overwhelm him.

Katie, pinned beneath him, inhaled sharply, clutching at him in obvious discomfort. It was clear she was in pain, which was sometimes the case when girls lost their virginity.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"God, no!" she winced, but smiled all the same. "I'm...I'll be okay, you're not going to break me or anything. My--ahhh!--body just needs to adjust, that's all. Keep---oh, god--keep going, please. Don't stop for anything! Just keep going! Fuck me!"

What else could he do but comply? Kieran pushed deeper, felt a soft fleshy resistance, and then pushed past it. It took him a second to realize he'd just broken her hymen and officially stripped her of her virgin status. Katie hissed a breath through clenched teeth and her grip on his shoulders tightened to the point it became almost painful. Kieran paused again to give her body time to get used to his penetration, though it was a hard-fought thing and required an almost inhuman amount of self-control.

He began moving, very slowly at first so as not to hurt her further. Kieran withdrew almost his full length from inside her, then plunged back in again. Katie's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. It was pure bliss, being fucked like that. It was fire and chocolate and roses all at once. With Kieran inside her, she felt complete in a way she never had before. She felt whole.

"Yessss," she hissed. "More."

He was more than happy to oblige. Kieran picked up the pace a little, fucking her at a steady clip and establishing a good rhythm. It took him a few minutes to figure out the best way to move his hips, but once he got the hang of it, he started absolutely going to town. Memories of all they'd shared together since their first meeting played out before Kieran's eyes, and his feelings for her threatened to rise up and down him like a river bursting its banks. This was better than every masturbation fantasy he'd ever had in his life, and the pleasure, the sensation...he became addicted to it the moment he felt his orgasm starting to build like a thunderhead. Whatever lay in store for them after tonight, whatever the consequences might be, none of it mattered right then. Right then, all that mattered was his need to get off again, this time inside Katie's fertile and willing body.

Kieran made a sound like a growl and groped Katie's breasts, massaging and kneading them while he drove himself into her over and over. Katie's moans became cries, and her cries began to turn into screams. She cried out his name over and over, reveling in the feeling of making love for the first time. And that's what it was. What she and Kieran were doing, what they were sharing, was more than just sex or fucking or some random hookup. It was intimacy. There was a genuine, real and deep connection between them. Katie was sure it would only grow deeper after sharing this amazing night.

"So good!" she cried. "So good! Right there, yes! Right there! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Kieran, I'm gonna cum! You're going to make me cum!"

Kieran felt himself getting close too. He felt the familiar feeling of pressure growing more intense, felt the burning, boiling sensation in his balls that heralded his imminent release. His body was coated with a thin sheen of sweat but her cries only spurred him on to greater efforts, pounding her furiously and with greater force as the moment of rapture drew ever closer.

"Kieran!" She yelled his name. "Kieran! Kieran! Kieran! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease I LOVE YOU!"

The words left her mouth unbidden. She didn't mean to say them. But when she did, she mean them with all her heart and soul.

That did it. Hearing those words, and the fact that she was looking him in the eyes when she said it, tipped Kieran over the edge and into the biggest, most explosive, most ball-busting orgasm he'd ever had. It was so strong and hit with such force it nearly knocked him unconscious. He threw back his head and yelled wordlessly in triumph.

He could feel the hard little nub of her cervix pressing against his cock head as he poured spurt after spurt deep inside her pussy. He came so much that he filled her womb to overflowing with his precious gift, he poured himself into her until his cum spurted out between his dick and her pussy walls. It ran in thick white streams down Katie's ass and thighs, and his thrusts became more erratic, more animalistic as he came and came and came. Kieran's face was a mask of pure, undiluted lust.

Katie wasn't long in following. As her body clamped down hard on his shaft to milk him of every last precious drop, her orgasm hit like an earthquake. Katie arched her back and shrieked her ecstasy, her mind unspooling and shattering. Her world flew apart and she with it, swept away by the raging current of the most intense, bone-shattering orgasm she'd ever experienced. The veins in her neck bulged and her body quivered and shook as it spasmed beneath him. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't do anything but cling to him for dear life.

He collapsed on top of her, his rapidly-softening dick sliding out of her cunt and uncorking a flow of semen in the process. Katie lifted her hips to prevent it from spilling out, but that was all she was able to do. She felt weak, boneless, helpless as a newborn kitten after the mind-blowing sex they'd just had. Kieran collapsed on top of her, pinning her beneath him, but she didn't mind. He wasn't hurting her, and she liked being close to him.

Tears of joy ran down her cheeks. There was no doubt in her mind that she'd be pregnant after this. She and her new husband had absolutely made a baby--and they had almost three whole weeks left in the unlikely event they hadn't. A sense of supreme satisfaction welled up inside her, the kind of satisfaction that only comes after achieving a goal long-sought, and she reveled in the knowledge that she was probably on her way to motherhood even now. Even at that moment, millions of Kieran's sperm were seeking to fertilize her egg. When that happened, the force of creation would be within her. It was the same force that moved mountains and broke apart continents, though on a much smaller scale.

For a long time, neither of them spoke. They lay there, sprawled together, intwined as one, panting and shaking from the aftermath of their releases.

When the silence was finally broken, it was the irrepressible Katie who did it. She gave him a passionate kiss, cupped him between the legs, and asked, very softly:

"Want to go for round two?"

(A/N: Well, here it is! At over 12k words this one was a beast. I hope it was worth the wait! Don't worry, though--there's much more yet to come, including more sex scenes! Katie's libido has been unleashed and it can't be contained. Besides, the young couple's first night isn't over yet, and although Kieran and Katie are going to enjoy their vacation, they'll still have to deal with the fallout when they get home...)