Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all agreed to come over and they talked for a bit more. Then Allie and Cassie had to get back and keep an eye on the children, so Katja walked around seeing what they were doing. She smiled as she saw Geoff and Gesa sitting together like normal and they were doing their favorite thing to do together, coloring and drawing pictures. She looked over their shoulders, they were quite good for how young they were.

Geoff was putting the finishing touches on a picture of a girl. She laughed to herself, I wonder what Gesa thinks of that?

"Who's that Geoff? She asked. Geoff smiled and stood up to whisper to her, "That's Aileen."

Gesa giggled, "She'll be prettier than that, but he can't get them right yet." Geoff looked at her and grinned.

Katja looked at her and grinned back, she should have guessed she'd know. She said quietly, "Remember what we said Geoff, don't tell anyone yet. We'll do that on Saturday when everyone comes over."

Katja smiled as both Geoff and Gesa grinned and nodded.

She cocked her head, "Is that what she'll look like Geoff, or what you think she will?"

Geoff nodded, "That's what she will look like." Then Gesa giggled adding, "And I don't mind if she has red hair, it's alright for her since she's a sister."

Katja smiled at that statement, Gesa still had a bit of a problem with red haired girls, ever since Geoff had said he liked it.

She reached down and stroked both of their heads, "You two go back to coloring for now. I'll be in the back and talking to grandmother."

They nodded and sat back down. Then Katja walked over to where Brigitte and Bryan were sitting and coloring also. They smiled and hugged her also.

Then she walked around and said hello to Terresa, Liam, and Kendra. She got a smile and hug from them too.

A half hour later, she gave her mom and Allie a hand leading the children outside to the playground, then they sat talking as they kept an eye on the children. About an hour later, they led them back inside to get cleaned up and make bathroom visit's before lunch.

Once they finished, they talked a little more as they waited for the other parents to come and pick the children up. Some would leave and not come back and some would come back afterwards depending on what their parents were doing.

Ariel showed up and smiled as she saw Katja, she came over and hugged her, "I didn't know you'd be here today."

Katja grinned as she hugged her back, "Erik had to come in and I had a couple little things to do. But we're heading home in a few minutes. What are you doing here?"

Ariel grinned, "Well, Tony needed to come in for work, and since the children wanted to play with the others, I dropped them off and spent the morning with my mother."

Katja nodded, "Since you're here, we're doing a family gathering this Saturday since we haven't done it in a while. Make sure to tell your mom."

Ariel smiled, "We'll be there, as if you didn't know." They both laughed as the kids came up and hugged them both. They talked for a few minutes more, then Erik walked in and over to them, he was kissed and hugged by all the kids, Ariel, Allie, Cassie, and his mate.

Katja smiled as she watched this, Erik didn't have much of a family life until they mated. He loved the affection all the children had for him, plus the others. He was always so good and patient with the children, both his and all the others. Katja smiled, he would think nothing of stopping whatever he was doing to answer any of there questions or for any other reason.

Katja grinned as she watched him pick Gesa up and hugged her, then smiled as he got one in return from his future daughter in-law.

Then he got the same from Allie, and a grinning Cassie. Then Cassie said smiling, "Maybe you should come work here Erik, the children would love it."

He laughed, "It would certainly be easier and a lot more fun."

Then Katja twined her arm in his and he grinned asking, "Has everyone been invited kitten?"

Katja and all the children smiled as he called her kitten. Then Katja grinned nodding yes. "It looks like everyone is coming."

Erik smiled, "Good, why don't we stop for lunch by Celia's place, then we can stop in and see her and the others and ask them."

Katja nodded, "Yes, that sounds good to me, we haven't seen them in a while either." They gathered up the children, then they headed out. They stopped at the diner and had lunch, then after that, they walked down the street to Celia's shop. Erik smiled as he saw that there was a lot of people in it. Then Celia broke into a smile a mile wide as she saw them, and hurried over to them.

She laughed as she hugged them all, "It's so good to see you. How was your trip?"

Erik smiled, "It's good to see you too Celia. It was great, we had a wonderful time."

Then they heard, "Katja, Erik." They smiled as they were hugged by Lucy, then Erin.

Erik grinned, "And how are you two? Are you working or training?"

They said "Both" at the same time and laughed.

Katja grinned, "Well, at least you won't be bored."

They both nodded grinning back, then Erik asked, "So, how are Nemo and Jonny?"

They both smiled, then Erin said grinning, "Nemo's been busy since we got back from vacation. He's still in training also.

Lucy grinned herself, "And Jonny has been hanging around learning about the shuttles and things since I'm busy here.

Erik grinned asking "When do you two start at the college?"

Lucy grinned back, "In about six weeks or so. We can't wait."

Erik and Katja smiled at her response, Lucy was like a combination older daughter/ little sister to them since the day they meet at the resort in the mountains.

Katja stroked her face, "We're so happy for you Lucy."

Lucy hugged her "Big Sister" back. Katja and Erik had always been like parents and siblings to her from the day Katja had saved her from almost cracking her skull open. That was the day her life changed, Katja had given her a small statue of Bast, and that started her on a journey she still couldn't believe.

Erik grinned, "We also stopped in to invite you all to a family gathering this Saturday. It's been a while and we thought it would be nice to get everyone together."

They all smiled, then Erik continued, "Lucy, why don't you tell your mom and dad, and Jonny of course." He laughed, "If you haven't already."

Lucy blushed, then grinned, "He knows, and says yes. Does Allie know?"

Katja nodded, "Yes, I was over at the learning center this morning and told her."

Then the girls had to go to help a couple people and they took Geoff and Brigitte with them. Smiling, Celia led them into the back room so they could talk and visit a bit before they headed home.

She smiled, "You certainly look better than the last time I saw you Erik."

He smiled, "I feel better also, between the trip and then the cruise, everything is back to normal I guess, or at least it feels that way. I just hope it stays that way when I take over for Bill Sharpe. He's coming to the gathering also, since he'll be in town to see uncle Geoff and myself."

"Do you know when you'll take over? She asked.

He shrugged, "Not really, just a general idea. It's one of the things we'll talk about." Then he smiled again, "But enough about me, how are you doing? The shop seems to be doing great."

Celia nodded, "It's been wonderful, and we are busy with all the pagan and heathens that came to the area." She smiled, "I was going to do another book, but I've been a little too busy. It's not bad now, with Lucy and Erin helping, but once Lucy starts school, it might be a little harder."

They talked for a little more, then it was time for them to head out. They walked out to the front of the store, and they smiled as they saw Lucy and Erin playing with the children as they had the time between helping others.

They collected them and the girls gave them both a hug and kiss. Then they grinned as Erin told Geoff, "Don't mention this to Gesa Geoff, I don't want her mad at you again."

Geoff looked at her seriously, "It's alright Erin, she understands now, I could never lie to her, it wouldn't be right."

Erin grinned and picked him to give him another hug, "That's right Geoff, you never lie to a girlfriend or mate."

Erik and Katja grinned as they came over and gave the girls a hug, then they headed home. The rest of the week went like normal, then Bill Sharpe showed up Thursday afternoon. Erik got him settled in, then they went to his office to talk, then Friday, he'd meet with uncle Geoff.

Erik got them both a cup of coffee, then talked to him about sending the information to the archaeologist that had asked for it. Bill grinned, "I talked to the powers that be, and they saw no reason why not. Most people are aware of it by now, so all it will do is... help prove it."

Erik nodded, "Good, I felt the same way, it's better for them to put out the correct info, then a semi-true version. I was just worried they wouldn't want that much info out there at one time."

Bill nodded his understanding, "Sure, I see what you mean."

Then he smiled, "You see, it's not that hard, you're already asking the right things. You're going to be great at it."

Erik snorted a laugh, "Well, I don't know about all that. But at least it's not with another country, I'd probably end up starting a war."

Bill laughed, "Well, you don't have to worry about that Erik." Then he got serious, "Look, you really are perfect for this position, all you'll be doing is helping them along, like you've already did here. Sure, things might be a little different, they are different people after all, but as I've heard you say again and again, "People are people." Bill grinned at him.

Erik laughed, "Hoisted by my own petard."

They talked about a few more things, mainly it was Bill giving him information on when and who to contact for different things, and who he'd be reporting to and when.

He finished up saying, "Look, the really tough things have already been taken care of, you know what I mean, you were in the middle of it from the beginning. Integrating the new people shouldn't be all that different."

Erik nodded, "I understand that, and with the Kannite's, it shouldn't be. From my research, they really not much different than the Lyonness, they just have canine in their background were the Lyonness are feline, but it's the Avianne's I'm a little concerned about. After going over all we have here, and other things I've looked up from different sources, I really do think this is where people got the idea of angels, harpies and whatever. That's why I'm glad I can send the info out, make the people understand it and them."

Bill looked at him, then nodded, "I see what you mean, your worried about a surge of... religious ideas, for a lack of a better term, when people see them."

Erik nodded, "Exactly. I'm hoping to get that info out to the archaeologist and people will see it and understand. What I'd really like to do, is get one those "Alien/ UFO" TV shows to do something on it."

Bill nodded, "Why not? Call them. Tell them who you are and who you're going to be. They might get you on the show or at the least do a show on it."

He laughed adding, "Afterall, they were proven right on about two-thirds of what they said all along."

Erik thought about it, he liked the idea of them doing a show on it, but not him doing it. He sighed, "I guess your right Bill, it might be just the thing."

He shrugged, "I'll try it, all they could do is say no."

Bill snorted a laugh, "Oh, I think you can almost guaranty they'll say yes. They'd be stupid not to."

They talked a little more, then they stopped for the day. Erik walked him over to uncle Geoff 's office and said hi to Helen then Erik asked, "Is he busy?"

Helen shook her head no, "He thought you might stop by, so go ahead."

Erik smiled and knock on uncle Geoff's door, they heard "Come in," and they walked in. Geoff stood and smiled, "Bill, so nice to see you."

Bill smiled also. He'd miss seeing Geoff when he retired, they had become fairly close friends. "Nice to see you too Geoff."

Then Erik said, "I need to take a care of a couple things, then I'm heading out to pick up the kids."

Geoff nodded, "Okay Erik, look, why don't you join us for a bit in the morning, you should know what's going on."

Erik had figured this, "Okay sir, see you both tomorrow."

He walked out and Geoff smiled, "I'm happy he's taking your position Bill, but I'm going to miss working with him all the time. He's been like an older son to me."

Bill nodded, "I know what you mean Geoff. He's the kind of person we'd like to have in government, but he's also the kind that doesn't want to be. That's usually the way it works that I've seen. Joseph kind of hopes he'll stay on once everything with the others is over."

Geoff shrugged, "He might, I think it will all depend on what happens. Come, sit down and let's talk a bit."

Erik said goodbye to Helen and that he'd see her in the morning. Then he went back to his office, answered a couple of messages, then shut everything down before heading over and picking up the kids.

Like normal, he was greeted by all the kids and then he got Geoff and Brigitte in the car and headed home. Katja had stayed at home to do some things around the house before Saturday and he had already ordered the normal pizza and had added a couple sandwich platters to go with it since there were going to be so many coming.

They pulled into the driveway and parked, then they got all their things and walked into the house. They were greeted by Katja and the cats, then the kids went to their rooms to change. Erik walked over and hugged Katja, "I love you kitten, I missed you."

She smiled back, "I missed you to."

He looked at her, "You okay love?"

She nodded, "Just a little tired, our daughter is growing so fast, it takes a little getting used to."

He ran his hands up and down her back, "Well then, try to rest a little more. Or would you like to see doctor Maya, maybe she has something you can take so you don't feel so run down until she slows down."

Katja thought for moment, "I really don't know of anything." She shrugged, "I'll be alright, I just need to remember to rest a little more."

He nodded, "Well, why don't you do that while I get cleaned up and changed. Then I'll make dinner for us."

She looked at him like he was crazy, "What, you don't want me to join you?"

He knew she was kidding, "Well sure, if you think you can handle it."

She came closer and kissed him grinning, "Oh, don't worry, I can handle it."

He laughed as she put emphasis on the word handle. "In that case, let me help a little." She giggled as he picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

As he walked down the hallway, Brigitte opened her door and giggled as she saw her parents playing. Katja smiled and waved to her, and she giggled again. They went through the bedroom door and closed it. Geoff walked out followed by Neffi and he asked, "What's so funny?"

Brigitte grinned, "Mommy and daddy were playing."

Geoff nodded grinning, "Oh, is that all. They play more than we do sometimes." Then he walked out to the living room, with Neffi romping after him.

Saturday morning, Erik and Geoff went to the store to get some things for the gathering later. Geoff couldn't get the smile off his face, he loved when his father took him places to help him. His mother had called it... bonding, but he just saw it as fun. His father always talked to him asking about school, or other things he was learning, and he would also ask how he and Gesa were getting along.

Geoff loved his father very much, his mother too. They always gave him hugs and kisses, and always listened to him when he had a question or just talking. He could sense the love they had for each other and for him and his sister. Well, sisters now, Aileen had sounded very nice when they talked. He was surprised when what she was going to look like, came to him. She was going to be even prettier than mommy, Brigitte and even his grandmother. And she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, well, besides Gesa that is. He thought she was the prettiest girl he knew. And he liked her a lot, and loved when they spent time together playing or in school.

She liked him a lot also, she told him that was why she got mad about Erin that time. As a matter of fact, she almost got mad the other day when he did the drawing of Aileen, she thought it was another redhaired girl. But once he explained to her it was Aileen, she was alright. That and he told her he really, really like her and the color of her hair. He still really couldn't understand why she always got mad when the other girls paid attention to him in school or other places. She knew how much he liked her.

He grinned remembering what had happened at the swimming pool, she had grabbed his arm to hold him and kissed his check saying to the human girl, "He's mine." He sighed, sometimes females really confused him.

He thought again of the picture of Aileen, she really seemed to look like the nice lady, a lot. He smiled to himself, Brigit always like when he called her that, it made her smile and that made him feel good, just like when mommy did it. He didn't understand how She could also be his mommy, but he guessed She could do anything because She was a Goddess. Both Her and his father told him they'd explain it to him when he got older.

Then he smiled as he felt Brigit's warmth as she caressed him, "Don't worry my son, you'll understand it one day. Until then, just remember that I am your mother also, along with your other one. And that we both love you very much. Your new sister will be the same way, so once she's born, you can help her understand."

He smiled, "Yes mommy, I will. This way she won't be too confused like I was."

"Thank you dear one, but just remember, this is between you and me, daddy, and mommy."

"I will, I love you mommy."

"I love you to dear one, and I always will, no matter what." She kissed him on the forehead and he smiled as he felt her love surround him along with her warmth. Then She was gone.

He always felt a little sad when She left, but he knew She was always with him.

Erik looked over at his son and grinned. Geoff loved when they did this, go someplace together, or even just sit together in the backyard talking. He did too, with both his kids, but it was always special with Geoff. He had grown up without a father, his had left when he was about Geoff's age. So, he wanted to be sure he was always there for him, even if it was just to answer a question like how do birds fly or something else. Or to teach him how to do things, like tying his shoes, and just doing things together like now. They were just going to pick up a few things for later, it wasn't that important, but they were spending time together and it made both of them happy.

"So Geoff, looking forward to later? It's been a while since everyone was over."

Geoff smiled up at his dad, "Yes I am, I can't wait to see everyone."

Erik grinned, "Especially a certain little girl, I suppose."

Geoff grinned ear to ear, and nodded. "Yes I am. I just saw her yesterday, and I miss her already. We talk together, but it's not as nice as being together."

Erik nodded, "Yes, it normally works out that way, I miss your mother every day I have to work."

Geoff grinned once more and asked, "Which one?"

Erik looked at him, "Which one what?"

Geoff nodded, "Which one, I have two, don't I."

Erik looked at him, "Yes son, both of them. You figured that out, did you?"

Geoff smiled and nodded, "Brigit, the nice lady, told me. I guess I should just call her mommy, She likes that, She gave me a hug and kiss."

Erik sighed to himself, "I guess we need to have that talk soon since you know more than I hoped. But, not today if that's alright by you son."