Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was stunned as Aileen asked Katja, "Who's this mommy?"

Celia gaped, as Katja smiled, "This is grandmother Celia kitten." Then Celia was shocked again as she felt a familiar warmth, "Dear one, she is also my priestess, she will help teach you one day."

"Oh, okay mommies. That sounds like fun."

Brigit laughed, "Yes, I'm sure it will be, she's very nice."

The rest heard the conversation also, and they smiled in disbelief also.

Celia shook her head and smiled, "We live in wonderous times."

Erik grinned at his friend and mentor, "Tell me about it. How do you think it was for me when it happened? Both of them turned me into a gibbering idiot."

Katja stroked his face, then smiled as she sensed Brigit do the same. Then they both laughed at him.

Erik, along with Katja adding things, told her what Brigit had told them. How advanced Aileen would be and how fast she'd develop.

Katja smiled, "It's bad enough with Geoff and he's less Hers than Aileen will be. She will closer to being an actual daughter to Her we've been told. With everything that goes with it of course."

They all talked some more, then everyone started to head out. Geoff and Gesa hugged, as did Brigitte and Bryan. Brigitte thanked him again for the dragon and he smiled as he told her she was welcome.

Soon, it was just them. The kids helped them carry things in, then Geoff helped Erik with all the trash while Brigitte went in with her mother and gave her hand putting things away.

They all got cleaned up, and dressed into their normal night time attire. Then they let the kids pick out a movie to watch and they all sat on the couch along with the cats. The cats were about as worn out as the children were, they had run, chased and played with them all afternoon.

Erik looked over and smiled, Neffi was in Geoff's lap as he stroked her ears making her purr. Brigitte had one arm around Marcus and the other around her dragon, Marcus was purring even louder.

He and Katja had Cleo and Caesar in their laps as Katja curled against Erik as they all relaxed and watched TV. He laughed to himself, "Just a typical night at home."

Four weeks later, Erik took Katja to the med center for her checkup. Doctor Maya smiled, "Welcome back. How are you feeling Katja?"

Katja smiled, "Not bad, I'm still a bit worn out though."

Maya looked her over, she looked like she was half way through her pregnancy. "Well, let's check you out first." She drew some blood and sent it the med-lab, then gave her a thorough exam.

The med-tech brought her the results back just as she finished. She asked them to sit down, and she went over the results from the tests and exam. She nodded, then placed the report on her desk. She smiled, "Well, everything looks okay, you're at about the three-month mark of a normal pregnancy."

Katja nodded, "I was told it would start to slow down after the first month give or take. So, the next three should be sort of normal. I guess."

Maya nodded, "That makes sense, but it's the reason you're so tired, as I'm sure your figured out yourself."

Katja nodded, "Yes, that's what we thought also, but we're hoping it gets better now."

Maya nodded her understanding, "If the major growth period is over, it should be. But, if it goes like ours normally does, you'll see another growth spurt the fourth month. As you did the sixth month with your first two."

Then Maya thought a moment, "It might not be that bad though, since you're only having one, not two like the first time." She shrugged, "I wish I could be surer, but this is like nothing I've ever dealt with before. We'll just have to see what happens."

Erick and Katja both nodded, then Erik asked, "I've never seen any Lyonness take any type of supplements. Might that help her a bit? I know sometimes human females need to take vitamin supplements during pregnancy. Or at least some friends I know, wives had to."

Maya shook her head, "Your correct Erik, we normally don't take things like that. But it may help, her system is being taxed by this." She thought a moment, "Can you tell me what's in them, specifically?"

Erik nodded, "I can get that info easily enough, wait a second." He pulled his cell out of the belt pouch, and looked it up. "I got a list here of the common one's humans take; I don't know what your system normally has or needs." He handed her the phone and she read the list nodding. She handed it back, "It seems it's close to what we have and our bodies use"

She thought a moment, "I know we're keeping this mainly between us, but it might help to get my mates view on it. Would it be alright if we bring him in and let him know? I only gave him the basics on it after the initial exam."

Erik looked at Katja and she nodded, "Sure, as we said before, it's probably better if more than one person knows anyhow."

Maya nodded, then called him and asked him to come to their office. She hung up, "He should be right here, he's only down the hall."

They talked about it a few minutes more, then her mate, Doctor Robert came in. Maya smiled and stood to greet him. He smiled as he gave his mate a hug, then asked, "What's up Maya?"

She smiled, "Come and sit down, I need to give you some more info on Katja here and hopefully get some advice."

Tom smiled, "Sure, and good morning to you two." He said turning to Erik and Katja.

Maya gave him all the info this time, and as she did, his eyes got wider and wider. After she finished, he grinned and shook his head, "Well, it certainly isn't boring around here. That's remarkable, I've only read of things like this happening in mythology, not real life."

He shook his head again, then took a deep breath, "So, what can I do to help?"

Maya explained what was going on, and told him about the question Erik had. He nodded, "Well, he's right, we often do have to have some of the human females take additional vitamins, and for the same reason, the growth of the baby leaches out the vitamins from the mother. Especially when it's twins or triplets."

He thought for a moment, then said to them, "Look, why don't you give Maya and me some time to go over this so I get a clearer view of what you'd need Katja. I can just have you take the same one's humans do, but I want to make sure you can handle it or if you need some other types, plus the dosage levels. I doubt it would hurt you or the baby, but better safe than sorry."

Katja nodded, "We understand, and thanks for your help." Erik echoed that, then they stood. Maya smiled, "I'll call you as soon as we know something, and I'll want to see you again in another four weeks, unless something changes that is."

They nodded, then headed to Erik's office so he could check his message's. Once done they'd pick up the children and headed home for the day.

Later that afternoon, doctor Maya called and let them know which ones to take and Erik went out and got some of the vitamins for Katja they recommended. Once Katja started to take them, after about a week, they did help her. Then after the four weeks passed, they went back to see her and they smiled as they saw Geoff and Victoria walking out of Maya's office.

Katja smiled and asked, "Victoria, how are you doing?"

Victoria grinned back, "Doing good, everything seems to be normal at least. You?"

Katja nodded, "About the same, we'll know more once we see her ourselves."

The Victoria nodded, "How much longer do you have now?"

"Two months, give or take." Katja answered. "I'll hopefully find out more today. But that was what we figured when we were here a month ago." It was August now, and that would put her due at the end of October.

Geoff smiled, "You look a little better than you did."

She nodded, "Aileen has slowed down, and the vitamins Erik asked about, helped also. I actually feel pretty good considering."

The door opened, and Maya stuck her head out smiling, "I thought I heard you, why don't you come in."

Erik and Katja said goodbye to them and said they see them later, then went in. The tests and exam were the same, and Maya smiled, as she read the report. "Well, it looks like everything is normal and at the fourth month level. It also looked like the vitamins helped. Are you feeling better?"

Katja nodded, "Yes I am. They seemed to help and also Aileen has slowed down."

Maya nodded, "Good, as I said, everything looks normal and both of you are healthy." She looked at the calendar on her desk, "If everything stays the same, plan on the end of October as a due date. Unless something changes of course."

As Maya talked to Katja, Erik smiled as he thought of something. His daughter would be here on Halloween, or as he knew it, Samhain, the Celtic new year. What better day than that, for his daughter to arrive. He grinned as he heard Celia's voice saying numerous times, "Everything has to happen at the proper time."

He felt warmth, and he smiled as he heard, "Have I mentioned before you know way too much my mate?"

"Yes, a few times. But this was more of a feeling of when, than actually knowing, for our daughter to make her grand entrance."

Brigit laughed and stroked him, then she was gone. Then he heard Katja calling his name, he looked up and said, "Yes love?"

Katja grinned, "Maya wanted to know if you had any questions, but you were staring into space."

"I'm sorry kitten, I was thinking about a couple things. No, I don't have any right now."

Maya grinned also, "Well then, I'll see you in another four weeks, I want to check on you since that's the time things normally go into the final preparations and the last growth spurt. I want to make sure everything is going like it should."

They nodded and thanked her, then walked out. Once they were out of the building, Katja smiled and asked, "Okay, now that we're alone, what was really going on?"

Erik smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked. "I was getting confirmation on when our daughter will make her entrance. She'll be born on Halloween, or Samhain, the Celtic new year as I know it. It's the start of new beginnings."

Katja smiled, "I figured it was something like that. Well, it's good to know the exact date, it makes it easier to plan."

They went for the final visit the beginning of October, the weather was cooler now, not real cold yet, but autumn was definitely in the air. Since the last time they were here, Erik, with Geoff's help, had redone what would become Aileen's room. Geoff was a big help and Erik told him so. That made Geoff very happy, not only was he helping, his father was pleased with all they had done. Erik had grinned to himself; Geoff had gotten quite a bit of paint on himself, but he was happy. Not only to be helping, but to make Aileen's room nice for her. Once they finished, Katja and Brigitte had decorated it. So, it was all ready when they went for the final visit.

The exam and tests were like they had been before, and Maya was happy with the results on both of them. "I believe we were right; you should have her at the end of the month, give or take a couple days. You know what to do and how things will progress this last month so I don't have to go over that."

Maya smiled, "She should be a fine, strong, healthy little female."

Then Maya added, "However, with how quick this has been and the circumstances, I'd prefer you have her here instead of at home."

Erik and Katja nodded, agreeing that it made sense.

Then Erik smiled, "Speaking of the end of the month, are you going to the Halloween party?"

Since the Lyonness didn't know about it, they had heard people talking about the holiday and much like the baby shower, they thought this would be a good idea to have a get together and celebrate the holiday.

Maya nodded, "Yes, we planned on it. Tom told me all about it and it seems to be a fun idea, especially for the children."

Then she smiled, "Well, I have to see some others, let me know if there's any problems."

It was Halloween and everyone had gathered for the party. They were holding it in the main hanger like they normally held things like this. Luckily, it fell on a Saturday this year, so everyone could be there, it was mid-afternoon and the celebration had been going on for about an hour.

Erik, along with the other humans, had explained it to them and they thought it was a fun idea like other celebrations the humans had. The children were all in different costumes and there were quite a few humans from the other towns that had become friends with the people there or had actually moved to New Lyonn. Geoff, Gesa, Brigitte and the others had dressed up like some of their favorite characters from movies, TV shows, or books.

They had also set up games and other activities for them to do, along with the Lyonness version of a Punch and Judy puppet show like they did at other gatherings, the children, of both species enjoyed it immensely. There were all kinds of different foods, both human and Lyonness, along with things the people brought with them, and of course, there were treats for all the children and adults.

Erik and Katja were sitting down with the rest of the family, and they were just waiting for the time for Katja to give birth. Erik had put a bag in the car with everything they'd need, and had talked to Cassie and Ariel about it so they could keep an eye of the kids when they had to leave.

Katja looked very much pregnant at the moment. This last month, much like when she was with Geoff and Brigitte, Aileen had another growth spurt and had become much more talkative, and wanting to know about things. Katja had explained things to her, as did Erik. Geoff and Brigitte had also talked to her, telling her things more from a child's point of view.

It was a little after three, when Erik and Katja felt a familiar warmth, "It's time dear ones." Then She was gone.

They stood and Katja felt the first pangs of labor. Erik had her sit back down for a moment, and went to let Maya and Tom know. They nodded and said they'd go get everything set up and he went to tell Cassie and Ariel.

Geoff and Gesa saw them and he told Brigitte, then they went over to them. Geoff asked excitedly, "Mommy, is Aileen coming?"

Katja smiled at her son, "Yes dear one, she is. Daddies telling grandmother and Ariel. So, you go see them, and as soon as everything's over, you can come see us or we'll come back here, we have to see what happens. Then we'll go home, okay?"

They all nodded, then got a worried look when Katja winced. "Are you alright mommy?" Geoff asked worried. But before Katja could reply, Geoff smiled as he was hugged by Brigit. "Do not worry my son, your mother is fine. It just means that your sister will be here soon, everything has to happen at a certain time. This is a special day, it's called Samhain and it's the Celtic new year, so it's the perfect day for your sister to be born. Now, don't worry, everything will be perfect, so you just look after your sister and future mate. I'll look after your other mother."

Geoff smiled and sent his love to her, his other mommy. Erik came up and put his hand on his son's shoulder, "Did mommy talk to you Geoff?"

Geoff smiled, "Yes daddy, both of them. She wants me to look after Gesa and Brigitte while Aileen is being born."

Erik smiled, "Very good son, your grandmother and aunt Ariel know, so go see them." He kissed him, Gesa and Brigitte, then they headed over to the med-center.

As they got out of the car, he smiled and pulled Katja to him and kissed her, "That's from everyone at the table and this is from me." He kissed her and rubbed her back as he did. He smiled once more, "Alright, let's get you inside, I love you kitten."

Katja smiled and stroked his face, "I love you to my mate."

He smiled, and grabbed her bag and with Katja holding on to his arm, they headed inside. The med-tech at the desk grinned as he saw them, "Doctor Maya and her mate are waiting for you." Then one of the other med-techs, led them to the birthing wing.

They walked in and Maya smiled, "Welcome, let's get you all settled, then all we need to do is wait."

Katja grinned and winced slightly, "I don't think we'll have long to wait; our daughter wants out." She laughed and added, "I think she wants to go to the party."

Erik grinned also and helped her get undressed, then before he helped her into the bed, he stooped and kissed her belly, "We can't wait to see you my daughter, now be nice and take it easy on your mother."

He smiled as he heard, "Yes daddy, I can't wait to see you all. I'll try not to hurt her."

Erik and Katja grinned, the Erik kissed her belly once more, "That's my girl, we love you."

"Love you too daddy."

He helped Katja into the bed, and raised the head of it slightly and settled the pillows for her. Then he reached into the bag and pulled out a couple bottles of water and opened one. "Drink love?"

Katja nodded and took a mouthful. "Thanks Erik, now why don't you hold my hand and tell me how much you love me."

Maya smiled as she watched them and heard them talk to each other and their daughter. She was always amazed on how much they loved and cared for each other.

Then after about fifteen minutes, Katja's eyes went wide, "It's time love, she's in a hurry." Erik smiled and like he did the first time, he kissed her, then slowly rubbed and pushed gently on her belly as he'd been taught the first time.

Tom walked in and closed the door, "Glad to see I'm on time." He kissed Maya then they stood at the bottom of the bed, then after another five minutes, Katja moaned slightly and purred as Erik watched her belly undulate, then she grunted and Aileen slid out and onto the bed.

The moment she touched the bed, a ray of sunlight came through the window and illuminated the bed. Maya smiled and came nearer, then with the med-techs help, she cleaned Aileen off and checked her over. As she figured, she was fine, so she wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to Katja. "Congratulations."

Both Erik and Katja had tears in their eyes as he kissed Katja, then his daughter. "I love both of you so much."

They both smiled and Katja said, "I love you too my mate."

Then they both heard clearly, "I love you both mommy and daddy."

Erik wasn't surprised to see she had dark red hair and a pale complexion like her other mother. She also had green cats' eyes, a tail, and ears like Katja, but her fur was almost nonexistent like Geoff's was. Even as a baby, she was absolutely gorgeous and Erik knew, she would be more beautiful than Katja and even Cassie when she grew up.

As Maya and Tom watched the happy family, they were surprised as the ray of sunlight suddenly increased, and the room rang as if a bell had been struck as a ghostly outline of Brigit appeared to them all.

She smiled, "Welcome my daughter, and a Blessed Samhain to you dear one." She smiled at her mates, "We've done well my mates, I can't tell you how happy I am."

Then Aileen grinned and purred loudly at her other mother, "I love you too mommy."

Then Maya and Tom were stunned as Brigit turned to smile at them with tears in her eyes, "I thank you two for taking care of our daughter." Then She raised her hands and a golden nimbus formed around them and grew to cover the entire room, "I bless all in this room, my thanks and love go with it."

Then the nimbus slowly dimmed, and when it had faded complexly, She was gone, but not forgotten, by any of them.

Maya and Tom hugged as did Erik and Katja. Aileen smiled, she could feel the love and happiness in the room and she purred contently. She looked at her parents, and smiled, they looked the way she thought they would, and she could feel the love they had for each other, and her.

Then she asked, "Daddy, when can I meet Geoff, Brigitte and all the others?"

Erik grinned and thought to her, "Soon kitten, mommy needs to get cleaned up and dressed, as do you. And mommy needs to feed you so you're not hungry later. Then we can go to meet everyone. They're waiting to see you also."

1...34567...10