Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

He smiled and held a finger up. He walked around to the passenger side and opened the glove compartment and pulled out the owner's manual and the rest of the books that were in there. He closed the compartment and walked around handing it to her, "Here, this is the owner's manual, it will tell you everything you need to know."

She grinned and opened it looking through a few pages, "Thanks love, I'll read it later."

He grinned back and took her hand leading her inside. They greeted the kids, and Lucy asked smiling, "Did you find a car Katja?"

Grinning ear to ear she replied, "Yes we did, it's outside. Come and see."

Lucy picked up Aileen and Jonny took Geoff's and Brigitte's hands then they all walked outside.

Lucy smiled, "Oh, it's beautiful Katja, I love the color."

Katja smiled, "So do I, its so nice. She opened the door and the kids climbed into the back seat. Brigitte smiled, "It's so nice mommy, and the seats are comfortable." Geoff nodded and agreed with his sister. Jonny nodded himself grinning, "I can't wait till I can afford one. My father's car is nice, but it's not what I'd like for myself. I've been looking, but I still can't afford one yet."

Erik grinned nodding to him knowingly. If Jonny was like he was at that age, he could just figure what he'd get.

Katja showed them around some more and they finally went back inside. Then Erik said he'd order pizza and asked what they'd like.

After he did that, checked his email and saw that they sent him the info he requested, so he sent an email with the info to his friend at the bank and to the insurance company to let him know about the car.

He finished up and came back, then smiled as he saw Katja with her nose buried in the manual, Lucy was playing and talking with Aileen as she sat with her, and Jonny was playing a game with others sitting on the floor with them and the cats. Marcus and Neffi liked him as he was slightly like they were.

He sat down to wait for the pizza and smiled as he watched Lucy playing with Aileen. He remembered the day after they met her and her family when Katja gave her the small Bast statue. She'd had a dream about the kids and Katja had told her it meant she'd be helping with the children. She thought that meant to be a babysitter, little did she know at the time what it really meant.

He smiled once more as he felt the familiar touch of his other mate. "I'm glad they are close dear one. I've noticed that children tend to listen more to friends and others than their parents. The priestess will guide and watch over her, she also went through some of the same things our daughter will go through."

Erik sent his love to her and he felt her shudder, "I think your right love, I've noticed that myself. Our little sister will convince her quicker than we can." He felt her kiss him and she was gone. He sighed, he always felt empty when she left, just like he felt when he left every day when he left Katja to go to work.

The pizza finally came, and they all sat down to eat. Aileen asked if she could try some, and Katja smiled, "I guess love." She cut a few tiny pieces off her slice and fed them to her. Erik smiled, just like when Katja and Ariel had tried it the first time, she purred and said how good it was. Katja cut her up a some more and she happily awaited each piece.

After they ate, Lucy and Jonny said they needed to head home and Aileen pouted a little as Lucy hugged her saying. "I wish you were staying longer."

Lucy stroked her face smiling, "So do I little sister." This made Aileen grin and she hugged Lucy sending her love to her.

Lucy grinned back and kissed her forehead, "We'll see each again. Then we can play some more."

Aileen nodded, then Lucy and Jonny gave Brigitte and Geoff a hug and kiss. Erik walked them out, the he hugged Lucy, "I think you've made friend for life little sister."

Lucy grinned and hugged him back. She loved him and Katja so much, they had been such a big part of her life. "I think so too. She's such a sweetheart."

Erik grinned, "Her other mother thinks you'll do better with her than we will. She told me how happy She was you two became friends, She thinks she'll listen to you faster than us."

Lucy grinned once more, "I think She's right; I've been through some of the things she will." She giggled, "After all, I've always listened to you and Katja more than my mom and dad."

Erik grinned back at her and gave her another hug, then hugged Jonny also. "You guys be careful driving home."

They both grinned as they said at the same time, "Yes dad."

Erik laughed and waved to them as they got into the car. He watched them as they drove off, and smiled shaking his head.

Sunday was like normal, they did things around the house and Ariel, Tony and the family stopped over. Ariel wanted to see Katja's car, she had texted her when they got back yesterday.

Erik and Tony sat on the couch and Tony played with his giggling niece while the others all went outside to see her car. Tony grinned, "Ariel's been wanting one too, but she hasn't found one she liked yet. Granted we haven't gone out looking, all she's done is look online."

Erik nodded grinning as his daughter giggled as she bounced on Tony's knee as he held her hands. "Katja looked that way too, and found this type. But once we got there, she picked another one with a different color. You'd probably be better off just taking her."

Tony nodded, "I think your right, that was her complaint, she said it was hard to choose because there was so many of them. We haven't had time this week, maybe next weekend after Thanksgiving. They should have some good deals."

Erik nodded, "Yeah, I suppose they will. Black Friday and all that."

Tony laughed, "Ariel wanted to know why we called it that. I still don't think she understands it."

Erik grinned back, "Neither did Katja, I gather from what she said, they didn't have things like that. Or all the holidays we have."

Tony nodded as he held his niece's hands as she stood up and then put her arms around his neck hugging him. "I think your right, they didn't have as many back home from what I've heard from others that asked." He grinned, "Especially at this time of year, they were surprised and really like all the celebrations we had every month since October. We were so busy doing the town before that they kind of didn't pay that much attention to it."

Erik nodded his agreement, "You going this Thursday to the Thanksgiving dinner?"

Tony nodded yes, "We figured we would, I hear not everyone is going, that some want to celebrate at home. You guys?"

Erik nodded, "Yeah, we figured it would be easier, this way they'll be more room in the hanger." He grinned, "We sort of have a fairly big family, and the kids will be happier to see everyone. We figured we stop tomorrow and pick up a couple turkeys and some things to go with them. Then I'll bring them in and drop everything off on Tuesday when I go in. I've also got some pies reserved at the bakery here in town. I'll pick them up Wednesday and bring them with us."

Tony nodded, "We planned on the same, it's nice that they all like the turkey. I've heard the old food-tech and his friend from the restaurant here in town are going to help. It's a good thing they kept the old kitchen when the town was finished."

Erik agreed, "Uncle Geoff and the rest of the town council thought it would be good to keep it, we have so many celebrations between ours and theirs it just made sense."

Katja, Ariel and the kids walked into the house and came over to sit with their mates. Tony grinned, "So, how did you like Kat's vehicle?"

Ariel smiled, "I really like it love, I think we should get one like it. It seems very nice to hold all the kids and things."

Tony nodded and kissed her, "If that's what you want love, lets get that then. I agree, it would be easier than just my car, what with the bike, I never saw a need for bigger when I got it. But with the kids and us, we won't be so crowded. Especially once the kids get bigger."

Katja smiled, "They had a bunch where we got ours, and in a lot of colors to choose from."

Tony nodded once again, "Sounds good to me. We can go this weekend if you want love."

Ariel smiled and hugged him. Aileen giggled as her aunt Ariel picked up her arm and put it around her neck as she kissed her uncle. Then she laughed as Ariel put it back around uncle Tony's neck when she finished. The she kissed her saying, "Thanks for sharing him with me kitten."

Aileen laughed as she looked at her, "That's alright aunt Ariel, I don't mind, he was yours first."

Ariel grinned and kissed her niece, "That's my girl."

They all laughed at that, and Katja asked, "You staying for dinner?"

Ariel shook her head no, "Not this time, we've got to leave in a bit, we're going over to my mother's house for dinner along with Nemo and Erin."

Katja nodded and they all talked a little more until it was time for them to leave. They all walked them out to the car and Aileen reluctantly let her father hold her since uncle Tony was leaving.

He joked with her, "I think you like your uncle better than me kitten." Aileen hugged him tight, "No daddy, I just love him because he makes me laugh. I love you because you're my daddy."

Erik got some tears in his eyes, "I love you too kitten. But don't worry, we'll see them later in the week."

On Thanksgiving Day, they all met at the hanger. Erik smiled as they looked around, like all the other things they had there, they had decorated for the occasion. Erik had dropped off the turkeys and the rest of the stuff they picked up on Tuesday when he came to work, and once they got in today, he went and got a cart then he and Geoff brought it back out to Katja's SUV to put the boxes with the pies, some cakes on it. When he was picking them all up yesterday, he also decided to get some trays of cookies, he thought the kids might enjoy that better.

He wheeled the cart back in, and with Geoff's help, they put everything on the table they set up for that type of thing. Everyone had contributed something, either food of both human and Lyonness, or some desserts. The place smelled wonderful with all the different foods.

He put the cart back, then he and Geoff walked back over to the table. They were soon joined by the rest of the family and once everyone was there, uncle Geoff went to the front and said to everyone, "Welcome to everyone. I'm so happy we could gather once again for another adopted holiday. When this holiday was explained to me, I realized how much it can mean to us also. A lot of the celebrations we've adopted were more for enjoyment and spending time with friends and family. However, this one really does speak to us all, it was a celebration when humans first came to this land, and it's the same with us as we've also settled here. It's a time of giving thanks and spending time with all our friends and families and I'd like to thank everyone that brought food and all the rest. So, everyone please enjoy yourselves as we also give thanks for all that has happened to us. Enjoy yourselves."

The applause echoed through the hanger as he walked back to the table to join his friends and family.

Much like when they had the meal for when the other ship landed, they decided to do this the same way. Volunteers and the food-techs wheeled out the food and all that went along with it to each table to set it up "Family-Style as the humans called it. And once done, they joined them.

The meal was fantastic, and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. People ate and talked about anything and everything. Once everyone had something to eat, people got up and mingled to talk and be with others, some they hadn't seen since the Halloween party, like Katja and Ariel. Many of their old crew stopped by to talk and see the children and just to see how they were doing. They all commented on how much Aileen had grown in the four weeks since she was born.

Once things died down a little, Erik smiled and put his arm around his mate. "I think your old crew misses you kitten."

Katja smiled, "I miss them also, it was nice to see them. I see some when we drop the kids off or pick them up, but not all of them."

Erik nodded, "That's only natural, it would be the same for me and Tony if we ever got together with our crew from our time in the Navy." He laughed, "Of course, it might be a little much if the kids were around."

Katja giggled, "Yesss, I remember when you saw Jim Neville that time."

Erik laughed as he put an arm around her, "That's it exactly, but we did tone it down a bit, if it was just us, it might have been a little worse. And he wasn't part of our crew, he was just someone we knew. Trust me, it would have been a lot worse."

Katja shook her head and laughed as she hugged him.

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers
1...5678910