Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The med-tech smiled at the scene, "I'll help you get cleaned up Katja, then get you dressed. Erik, why don't you take your daughter till we get back.

Erik nodded smiling, and he took her from Katja and cuddled her to him as she purred and hugged his arm. Erik smiled to himself as tears of joy rolled down his face. "Well, I guess I've got two daddy's girls now." Then he sat down to wait on Katja.

The med-tech helped Katja out of bed and aided her into the bathroom. Then after they finished, they came out and she helped Katja get dressed.

Katja smiled at her mate and daughter as they bonded sitting and waiting on her. She walked on semi-steady feet over to them and Erik smiled up at her. "All ready for her love?"

Katja smiled nodding, "Yes, all ready."

Erik stood and Katja took his place. Then he kissed his daughter, and handed her over to Katja, then leaned down to kiss her, "I love you my mate."

Katja smiled as she held her daughter to her and she began to suckle at her breast. "I love you too my mate."

They had stripped the bed and changed the linen's while Katja was getting cleaned up and dressed, so Erik sat on the edge and watched as his mate fed their daughter. Maya smiled and came over putting a hand on Erik's shoulder, "Everything looks normal and she seems very healthy." She laughed quietly," But I guess that was a forgone conclusion considering."

Erik grinned and nodded as he looked at her. Then Maya continued, "Also, I sent one of the med-techs to the party to let everyone know."

Erik nodded, "Thanks Doc, I appreciate it. Actually, thanks for everything you and Tom have done, you've both been wonderful."

Maya smiled, "Oh, you're more than welcome Erik, it's been a pleasure to be part of all this. This is the best part of being a doctor. We'll leave you three alone for bit, then we'll check both of them over once more in about an hour. Then you can go."

Erik nodded his understanding and Maya patted his shoulder as she walked out and went to her office.

Erik came over and stooped down next to them, "Maya says everything looks good love, and they'll check again in about hour, then we can go. Oh, and she sent one of the med-techs to let the others know."

Katja smiled, "Well that's good news, we can go back and introduce her to the others, then we can head home."

Erik nodded, even after all this time, he was still amazed on how fast they recuperated. "Sounds good to me love, as long as the two of you are up to it."

Katja reached over and stroked his face, "Of course we're up to it." She grinned, "Still can't get over it, can you?"

Erik grinned and shook his head. Katja grinned back, "Well, we're fine love. This was even easier since it was only Aileen."

Aileen happily sucked at her mother's breast, mommies' milk was so warm and delicious. She was excited to be able to finally meet her brother and sister, plus all the others she had heard and talked to while she was still in her mother.

She felt a warm feeling, and she smiled as they were joined by her other mother. Then she found herself suckling at Her breast. It tasted wonderful, and she purred as she fed from both of her mothers.

Brigit smiled lovingly as their daughter sucked on her breast, it was a wonderful feeling to be doing this. She hadn't been able to do it with their son Geoff, he was only partly hers, but more Katja's. However, Aileen was half hers and half Katja's. She was such a pretty child, with Her red hair and pale complexion, and Katja's ears, eyes, tail and fur. Both mothers sighed in pleasure as their daughter fed.

While they were doing that, Erik went and got the clothes for Aileen, then put the all the rest back in the bag. Aileen finally finished nursing, then Katja burped her.

Erik smiled; her burp was very lady-like, like Brigitte's was when she nursed. Then Erik helped Katja get her dressed as they waited for Maya to come back.

Brigit smiled happily as She materialized in the Ether, She was greeted warmly by Bast and Briast. Then Bast smiled at her, "Your daughter is beautiful Brigit, congratulations."

Briast smiled as well, "Yes she is, I'm very happy for you."

Brigit smiled at them both and thanked them, "Yes she is, I couldn't be happier. It was a wonderful experience."

Then they heard the One's voice, "I would also add my salutations to the others. Your daughter, along with the others and the ones that will come later, will bring this world back to what I meant it to be. Know that I am pleased with you all."

The three Goddesses bowed, happy that the One was pleased.

Briast smiled, "I'm looking forward to when my time comes to mate with your son Brigit. I thank you for letting me."

Brigit smiled at Briast, "You will be a fine mate Briast, so learn all you can beforehand, that was what made it so easy and pleasurable when I finally mated with Erik. It's much easier if you start from the beginning."

Briast nodded her agreement, "Yes, I understand this. Geoff will be a wonderful mate like his father."

Then Brigit smiled at Bast. "So, tell me, how's your son doing? Have you told them yet?"

Bast smiled, "He's doing well, and no, I haven't mentioned it to them yet. I figured I'd let them know afterwards, since he'll be like your son, more theirs than mine."

Maya knocked on the door, then walked in. "Everything all right?"

Katja smiled and nodded, "Yes, I feel fine and Aileen fed well. I think everything is good."

Maya nodded, "Well, let's check just to make sure." She examined Aileen, then Katja, and smiled, "Yes, everything is perfect." She grinned, "But, that's understandable I guess."

They smiled as she said it, knowing what she meant. Maya grinned again, "So, I guess you can go. Tom and myself will meet you there, as I assume, you're going back to the party."

Katja nodded, "We were going to stop in for a little while and introduce her to the others, then we'll head home."

Maya nodded, "Good, just don't overdo it, as good as you feel and seem, you should take it easy until tomorrow."

Then Maya smile at them, "I also assume they've all been planning your baby shower for next weekend."

Erik grinned, "Your probably right, I just hope they don't go to crazy with it." He kissed Katja, "I'll go bring the car up kitten. Then I'll come get you."

Maya waved that away, "Just go get the car Erik, Tom and I will bring her down, then we can head back ourselves."

Erik nodded, "Okay, thanks. I'll meet you out front then." He kissed Katja and Aileen, then headed out to get their car.

Katja smiled, "Thanks Maya, he still can't get used to the idea were fine already. He didn't with Geoff and Brigitte either. He kept wanting to do things for me."

Maya nodded, "It's a human trait, I doubt they'll ever get used to it." She grinned, "So, enjoy the attention."

Erik grinned as he walked out to get the car. He sent out, "Thank you my mate, our daughter is beautiful, just like both her mothers. I love you."

He felt Brigit kiss him, "I love you also my mate, she is beautiful. Also, you should know, the One is very pleased also."

Erik was amazed at this, "That is wonderful."

"Yes, it is. She, along with the others will heal and change this world like the One wanted." She paused for a moment, "However, you should also prepare yourself, much like when she was first created, she will grow and advance very quickly. She will also be able to do things the others can't because of how much she is mine. I will keep a rein on her until she learns to control herself, but I will also need yours and Katja's help. I will also tell our son to keep an eye on her, and of course, Briast and her Priestess will also. It will be good training for them both. Briast is looking forward to the same with our son when he is old enough."

Erik nodded, "I figured that would be the case. I'll keep an eye on our daughter love."

He sensed Brigit shudder as he called her love, he had done it without thinking treating Her like he did Katja. She kissed him and it was his turn to shudder and get weak. Then She was gone.

Erik leaned against the car, until he calmed down. He laughed weakly to himself, he both loved and hated when She did that. Finally able to function, he got in and drove the car around to the front.

Katja, Maya and Tom were just coming through the doorway as he parked and he got out. He walked around the car, then he took Aileen from Katja and put her in the car seat. Then he kissed his mate and helped her in, missing the look she gave Maya and the grin she returned.

He thanked Tom and Maya once more, and got into the car. He leaned over and kissed Katja and asked, "Ready kitten?" He laughed as both Katja and Aileen responded yes. Katja grinned and laid a hand on his thigh as Aileen purred from the back seat.

They drove the short distance to the hanger and parked. Erik got Aileen out of the car seat and handed her to Katja. Then they walked into the hanger to the applause and people congratulating them. They continued over to the table were the rest of the family was and sat down.

Geoff and Brigitte came up and hugged both of their parents and greeted their sister. Geoff smiled as he took her small hand and kissed it, "Welcome sister, I'm your brother Geoff."

Aileen smiled from ear to ear, "Hello Geoff, you look like I thought you would. Your handsome like daddy, but you have a very nice tail."

Geoff smiled at his sister; he was still proud of his tail. "Thanks Aileen, I like it too."

Brigitte grinned as she came up and took her sisters hand, "Welcome Aileen, I'm you sister Brigitte."

Aileen grinned, "Hello Brigitte, you look prettier than I thought, like mommy."

Brigitte smiled, the way to her heart was still to tell her she was pretty. "So are you, I love the color of your hair." Then she turned to her brother grinning, "Isn't it pretty Geoff?"

Geoff looked at her, "You think I'm making that mistake again? Aileen is my sister, but I'm not taking the chance."

Brigitte giggled and Aileen asked him worried, "You don't like it Geoff?"

Geoff looked around, then said quietly, "Yes, I do Aileen, but the last time I said that, Gesa got sort of mad."

Aileen and Brigitte both giggled and purred.

Then the rest came up to meet her. She met her grandparents and more uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents than she thought possible.

Aileen grinned, giggled and purred through all of it. Like Brigitte, her favorite aunt was Ariel, with Lucy following a very close second. Tony, however, was her favorite uncle, her eyes had gotten wide when she met him, she couldn't believe how big he was, but she giggled and purred when he played with her and told her she was very pretty. Tears came to his eyes as she gripped his finger and said, "Love you Uncle Tony."

He stroked her face with a finger, "I Love you too Aileen."

Ariel had twined her arm in his and kissed him, "Looks like you're her favorite uncle." She grinned, "Gonna get her a T-shirt too?"

Tony grinned, "Of course. I just have to find one that fits her."

The others laughed at that.

Then Celia made her way over and she got a stunned look on her face as she saw her, then she broke out in a huge grin. She stroked Aileen's face, "Welcome to the family dear one." Then she said quietly, "Your beautiful like both you mothers."

Aileen purred, "Thank you grandmother Celia, I love you. Mommy loves you too."

Tears rolled down Celia's face, "I love you too dear one."

She hugged Katja, then Erik, "She looks like Brigit. This is so wonderful."

Erik grinned, "I know Celia, it is wonderful."

Then Geoff brought Gesa over, "Aileen, this is Gesa."

Gesa smiled, "Hello Aileen."

Aileen grinned and purred, "Hello Gesa, you're a lot prettier than Geoff said."

Gesa grinned, then looked at Geoff squeezing his hand. "I suppose you like her hair."

Geoff looked at her and he couldn't lie to her, "I guess so, you don't see that color much."

She grinned, "Don't worry Geoff, you can like hers since she's your sister." Then added quickly, "But no one else's."

Geoff nodded, then squeezed her hand back. "Okay, I won't. I promise."

Katja tried not to laugh at that.

Uncle Geoff and Victoria came over, "Congratulations you two, she's a beautiful little girl."

They thanked him, and Katja asked, "So, how much longer do you have Victoria?"

She smiled, "Doctor Robert say's maybe two months give or take."

Erik grinned and said to himself, "I bet it's going to be the winter solstice."

He grinned, as he heard Bast say, "Your mate is right Erik, you do know too much."

He sent out, "As I told Her, it's not so much knowing, as it is a feeling Mother Bast. It just makes sense."

He heard a light laugh, then a drawn out, "Yesss... Just don't tell them, I want it to be a surprise for their first one."

Lucy and Jonny were the last ones to come up, she greeted Aileen, "Hello Aileen, I'm Lucy and this is my mate Jonny." She stroked her face and Lucy's eyes got wide and she looked quickly to Erik and Katja.

Erik nodded to her, then smiled. Lucy shook her head, "I was going to bless her, but I don't know if I can. She's blessed already."

Celia came over and put her arm around her, "You can dear, Brigit won't mind, and even with her background, she will still be Briast's."

Lucy looked at her, then nodded smiling. She came close and laid a hand on Aileen's head, "I bless this beautiful child in the name of Goddess Briast. May she always know love, happiness and never want for anything."

Lucy's hand started to glow blue, and soon the nimbus of color surrounded Aileen. Then it faded and Aileen purred as she took hold of Lucy's finger, "Thank you Priestess. Mommy said you would help teach me things."

Lucy smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead, "Yes I will, I think we're going to have fun together."

Aileen giggled and purred.

Then Allie, Cassie and Lexi came over to them, "We all talked about it, and your baby shower will be here next weekend."

Katja and Erik grinned, then Erik twined his arm in his mother in-law's, "We sort of figured that mom."

Cassie smiled and patted his face, "We knew you would son."

They all laughed, then they talked about a few things while the kids played. Then Katja said to Erik, "Love, I think we should head back. She'll be getting hungry soon."

Erik nodded, "Okay, let me tell the kids." He called to them to come over, and once they did, he told them, "Time to leave kids, we need to get Aileen home so she can eat."

The kids were slightly disappointed, but they understood this. Erik watched as Geoff told Gesa and she pouted slightly. Brigitte went to were Bryan was sitting with Ariel and told him they had to leave.

Ariel walked back with her and Bryan, and she asked smiling, "My niece getting hungry?"

Katja grinned, "Not yet, but it should be soon and I'd rather nurse her at home."

Ariel nodded, "I didn't think you were going to stay long. We'll stop over tomorrow to see you."

They hugged one another and Ariel tickled Aileen's chin, "We'll see you tomorrow love."

"Okay Aunt Ariel, will uncle Tony be coming to?"

Ariel smiled, "Yes love, he will, and so will Bryan and Kendra."

She purred, "Good, I love him. He's so big."

Ariel laughed, "Yes he is kitten, he loves you too. Now you be a good girl for mommy and daddy, and we'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, I Love you aunt Ariel."

"Love you too kitten."

She smiled and gave Erik a hug, and told him what she told Katja. He nodded, "You guys going be over by lunch?"

Ariel thought for a moment, "We should be, I'll message Katja if we're going to be later."

Erik nodded, "Okay, you can join us for lunch, don't know what yet." He laughed, "It depends on who else shows up."

They said goodbye to the rest of them, then loaded the kids in the car. With a final wave, they headed home.

They got back to the house, and went inside. As normal, the feline part of the family was waiting on them and once they saw the new addition to the family, Erik laughed as they all started purring. He looked at Katja, "I guess their happy. You could probably hear them outside."

Katja grinned, "I think your right." She sat down and Cleo jumped up and said to her, "How nice, we have a new member of the family." She put her front paws on Katja's leg so she could see Aileen better. She cocked her head, and meowed, then purred as she heard Aileen say, "Hello, I'm Aileen, who are you?"

Cleo purred, "I am called Cleo. Welcome to the family." Cleo stuck out a soft paw and patted her leg.

Aileen giggled, "That feels nice, like mommy. Cleo is a nice name."

Then Aileen grinned wider as Caesar, jumped up also. Cleo purred, "This is my mate, his name is Caesar. My mate, this is Aileen."

Caesar meowed, "That's a nice name." He sniffed at her. "You smell nice also."

Aileen smiled, "Thank you, so do you." The she grinned as Marcus and Neffi jumped up on the other side of Katja and they pushed one another trying to get to her first. Then Aileen giggled as Neffi said, "I get to greet her first, I'm older." Then Marcus told her, "But she's female like Brigitte, so I should go first."

Katja grinned as Cleo looked skyward, then at Katja. "You should be happy yours don't act like this."

Katja nodded, "They'll grow out of it love."

Then Aileen giggled once more as Marcus, climbed over Neffi, and said, "I'm Marcus, father is right, you do smell nice."

Then Neffi climbed over him to get closer, "I'm Neffi. Of course she smells nice Marcus, she's female. Males smell worse."

Then Caesar, seeing the look on Cleo's face, growled slightly, "Alright you two, when are you going to stop acting like kittens? You've met and greeted her now, so why don't you go play with the others."

The two jumped down and went over to a grinning Brigitte and Geoff, who picked them up and petted them.

Erik had watched during all of this, and even though he couldn't understand what they said, except slightly, he could sense what was happening. It was all he could do not to laugh.

"Can I get you anything love? Or do you want me to hold her and go get changed or something?"

Katja nodded, "Why don't you, then I can feed her."

He nodded, and picked up his smiling daughter, "Hi kitten, you're gonna sit with me a bit, so mommy can go get changed."

Aileen grinned purring. Erik grinned also and he cuddled her to him. She snuggled up and purred contently as Katja got up and Erik took her place. She smiled and kissed him, then went to the bedroom to get changed.

After she left, Erik smiled as Brigitte scooted over, and leaned against him holding Marcus, then Geoff did the same, leaning against his other side with Neffi in his lap as they watched TV.

Katja stripped and cleaned up a bit, then put on a pair of soft shorts, and comfy shirt she could easily unzip. She had used this same type with Geoff and Brigitte, it was so much easier when she nursed. Then she smiled to herself, and it should be easier with just the one. Once finished, she checked the crib and folded down the blanket so she could just lay Aileen down when she fell asleep.

She walked back out to the living room and grinned as she saw her family. She walked over, and kissed Erik, "Let me take her and I'll get her fed and cleaned up."

Erik grinned back returning the kiss, "Okay, need any help?"

Katja shook her head no as she lifted Aileen up. "No, I don't think so, but I'll call you if I do. You keep the others company."

He nodded, then Geoff and Brigitte curled up closer to their father as they watched the movie the kids had picked out. Katja grinned as she watched them, then said to Aileen, "Time to get you changed and fed love."

Aileen purred as she said to her, "Okay mommy, I am sort of hungry."

Katja took her into the bedroom and got her cleaned up and dressed for bed, then she sat down in the chair and unzipped her shirt. She got both of them comfortable and Aileen started to nurse.

1...45678...10