Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the children smiled and said hi, though Gesa's was still a little short when she said hi to Erin. Of course, it didn't help when Erin mentioned to Geoff how much she liked his shirt. She told him how much she liked wolves. Gesa was fine unless she paid too much attention to Geoff.

They went outside and Nemo grinned, "Haven't you learned your lesson love? You shouldn't pay that much attention to Geoff."

Erin grinned and twined her arm in his, "I know, but I thought she was over it by now."

Nemo grinned again. "Sorry hon, our females have long memories." He leaned over and kissed her, "I wonder if I should get a bit upset also? Since you're paying attention to another male."

They both laughed and went over to say hi to Ariel.

Then, Jack and Maria showed up, and said, "Jonny and Lucy are about ten minutes or so behind us, she wanted to stop at the house to change first."

Lucy and Jonny finally showed up, and they both greeted Erik and Katja. Lucy and Jonny both looked at them as older siblings and parents.

Erik grinned as he shook Jonny's offered hand, "Sorry that's not good enough," then he hugged him. Jonny grinned as he hugged him back, he thought the world of Erik, he always had since the start. Then Lucy was given the same treatment.

Katja hugged Lucy warmly when she greeted her and Jonny got the same. Lucy smiled, she still thought of her as a big sister.

Then the two of them went over to say hi to the kids, and they both were greeted with hugs kisses and giggles. Over the years, Lucy and Jonny had watched over the kids when they played outside and played with them. Then they went out to greet the others, and hers and Jonnies parents.

Allie and Axel treated Lucy like the two of them were already mated, and Jack and Maria treated Jonny like a son in-law. Both sets of parents knew they would be mated for real one day, and were happy they were holding off until they finished with school.

Katja and Erik continued talking with Celia for a bit, then soon, Ariel's and Katja's parents showed up, quickly followed by Uncle Geoff, Victoria, and Bill Sharpe, he had driven over with Geoff and Victoria. Then Helen and Azlan and their children showed up. They greeted them and once again, hugs, kisses and handshakes ensued.

Then Gesa, seeing Helen, finally let go of Geoff's hand to run to her, "Sister."

Helen grinned from ear to ear, as Gesa jumped into her arms and hugged her. Gesa had decided years ago when she was very little, that Helen was her sister because both of their brothers teased them the same way.

Now that everyone was here, they all went outside and while they waited for the food to show up, the children played in the yard, either on the play set with Jonny and Lucy providing the push for the swings, or climbing and going down the slide. All of which made the children giggle and squeal in delight.

While the kids played, the adults talked together, and like normal, divided up into male and female groups for the most part. The conversation generally included how they were, what they'd been doing, and of course the children.

About a half-hour later, Erik got a phone call and once he hung up, he said, "The food will be here in about ten minutes, Jonny, Nemo, can you give me hand please?"

They nodded and three of them went out front and as they waited, they talked together like normal, they both loved and respected Erik. Erik asked them how school and training was, along with how they and their mates were getting along.

Jonny grinned, "Well, Lucy and I start at the college in about six weeks or so, both of us are excited to start. But. it's been getting a little harder for both of us," He blushed, "We wanted to get mated before we started, but we decided it isn't practical. Lucy won't be of age, here, for another two, almost three years. We talked about it, but we thought it would cause to many problems."

Erik nodded his understanding, "I know, no matter that both of you are, for all extents and purposes, adults, there isn't much that can be done about it. The problem is, that if the ages get changed, it would have to be everyone all over the country, not just our people. So, they can't do that, at least for now, the legal age here is eighteen for most things, and twenty-one for some others, sort of depends on where you live."

Erik looked at both of them, "Once I take over for Bill Sharpe, I had planned on looking into it, but I'm not holding my breath."

Nemo nodded, "I can understand that Erik, it's part of the culture here as much as the physical age." He grinned, "I've seen some of the human sixteen-year old's out in town, and they're nowhere near as mature as ours are."

Erik nodded, "Exactly, and that's the problem, most sixteen-year old's are only in the second year of high school. Where you all are college level at the same age and can be considered adults, because you mature much faster than humans."

Jonny nodded, "I understand that Erik, though it does get to be a little annoying when we get treated like them when Lucy and I go into town, and even when we applied for the college. We both already had our basic degree, but our parents needed to sign for us. To tell the truth, is was kind of insulting."

Erik put a hand on his shoulder, "I know it is Jonny, but most humans just don't understand it."

Nemo nodded, "It was the same for me and Erin at first." He snorted a laugh, "Some thought we were just friends or something, not mates, when we first started living together. Most humans don't understand about mates either, unless it's ones that know us."

Erik nodded sympathizing with both of them, "I wonder if it would help to get Victoria, or someone else she knows, to do an article or maybe a TV show on it. Bill Sharpe and I were were talking about getting one of the Alien/ UFO shows to do something on everything since the others will be here soon and I'm giving some of the archeologists we met on our cruise all the info we have."

Jonny shrugged, "It couldn't hurt I suppose." Nemo agreed with him.

They talked a little more, and the delivery van turned into the driveway. Erik had already paid, so all they did was get the pizza boxes and the sandwich platters. Erik told the delivery guy thanks, and they headed to the back of the house.

They set everything up on the tables where the rest of the things the others brought with them were set up, then everyone lined up to get what they wanted.

Soon, everyone had what they wanted and they all sat down to eat. After everyone had eaten a bit and were settling down to talk, Erik looked at uncle Geoff, who smiled and nodded. Erik stood, then smiled, "Katja and I would like to thank everyone for coming, we always love we can all get together like this." He grinned, "All the extended family."

Everyone laughed, then Erik continued, "This was not only to get together like we normally do, but we and Uncle Geoff and Victoria have some wonderful news."

Uncle Geoff stood and he smiled, "Yes, it's very wonderful news, Victoria and I are expecting our first children, plus Erik and Katja are also expecting another daughter."

Everyone cheered and applauded them, then everyone started to congratulated them. Katja's parents hugged both couples, then so did Helen and Azlan, then they others also got into it.

Ariel grinned and asked Katja, "So? When are you due?"

Katja smiled, "About four months, maybe less."

Ariel looked stunned, "Four months?"

Katja nodded, "It's a little complicated."

They all talked some more, then as they got all the questions out of the way, Erik asked Victoria, "Victoria, I've got a question for you. Jonny, Nemo and I were talking before while we were waiting for the food, and I know this has sort of come up before. But Bill and I were talking the other day about getting a lot more info out to the people about the Lyonness and the others that will be here soon. I'm also sending those archeologists we met on the cruise all the info we have. Plus, something we've all talked about before, the age thing, they understand why we can't change it, because it would have to apply to everyone."

He took a drink, then continued, "But they have encountered some problems from people who don't know that much about them. Jonny here, gets treated sometimes like a human the same age, when he's much more mature and an adult. Nemo has come across the same thing and it's only going to get worse now that the other kids are getting older."

Lucy nodded and added, "That's why I was so glad when mom, dad, and Allie agreed to let me go to school at New Lyonn. I was getting slightly annoyed being treated like my real age. As Erik said, it's also going to get worse as others, like Geoff and Brigitte and the others get older."

Erik nodded agreeing, "As I said, we've all talked about this before."

Victoria nodded her understanding, "So, what can I do to help?"

Erik smiled, "Advice I guess, I was wondering if maybe an article on it might help, and if you have any connections to contact one of the alien/ UFO shows to see if they'd like to do a program on the ones coming and on the people already here themselves."

Victoria smiled, "Well, I can certainly do an article, but I'd have to check on the other thing. I know people, but I'm not sure who decides things for those shows. Give me some time and let me check."

Erik smiled, "That's fine, I appreciate it. Thanks."

The conversation turned to other things, mostly about Victoria and Katja expecting. Bill Sharpe was amazed to see how they all got along together. The conversations ranged all over and when people had advice and answers to questions, they shared those.

He grinned to himself, it really was amazing when he saw the children all playing together and just how smart they really were considering their age. He had known about it, but knowing and seeing were two different things. As much time as he'd spent with Geoff, this was completely different. And he began to understand the age problem a whole lot more than before.

He mentioned this to Geoff and Erik, they both smiled at him, and Erik said, "Yes, it's amazing how many things get settled, or answers are found to problems, so on and so forth, that happens at these gatherings."

Erik grinned, "What we have here, is a... microcosm of this country really, maybe a little more than that. We've got young people and older ones and everything in between. We have ex-military, lawyers, teachers, small business owners, news people, college students and all other levels, political people, and soon, we'll have engineers and vets. We also have doctors both human and Lyonness if we need a medical viewpoint, we also have three Priestesses," He waved at Celia, Erin and Lucy, "Celia is a High Priestess for the Lady Brigit, and Erin and Lucy are being trained for it. Erin will take Celia's position when she retires, and Lucy is already a priestess, but will be High Priestess for the Goddess Briast when her training is done.

Bill nodded his understanding, "I suppose it does help being able to talk about things with that many types of people." He smiled at both of them, "I often wondered how you came up with some things you did."

Erik took a drink, then continued, "We also have quite a few genius level children, Geoff, Gesa, Jonny and Lucy. Their IQ is so far off the charts, even compared to the Lyonness, Allie can't measure it. They'll be leaders and other things when they get older. Plus, all the others you see here, are also close to it, but not quite at the level of the four I just mentioned."

Erik grinned at the look on Bill's face, "That's just what we have here, but most don't know about it. We don't normally make a big deal about it so the kids can grow up normally."

Then Geoff smiled, "As Erik said, that's just the ones here, but all the mixed species children will more than likely be the same. They will be the new leaders, healers and teachers when the time comes."

Bill shook his head, "I knew they were different, but not that much."

Erik nodded, "Plus they can pass things on to others, my son Geoff, taught his future mate Gesa, the little girl with the death grip on his hand, and her IQ shot up close to his. Her mother Allie, she runs our Learning Centers, was shocked when she tested her. And Lucy there, did the same for her future mate Jonny, he's Allie's son. Jonny's starting at the local college in about six weeks to be an engineer and also has his basic college degree already. Our learning center teaches only basic level classes right now, we're trying to find ones to teach beyond that, so they need to go to the local college for anything else for now. Lucy also has her basic degree and she's going to study to be a vet."

He smiled. "And he's seventeen, and Lucy's only fifteen, chronology. But mentally and physically, they're about twenty in human terms."

Bill shook his head once more, "That's so unbelievable, I can see a little better now why the age thing comes up all the time."

Erik nodded once more, "Nemo and his mate Erin were sort of in the same boat, he was sixteen and she was eighteen when they mated."

Erik laughed, "He told me before when they first started to live together, some people thought he was just her friend or something."

Geoff grinned, "Plus there's the whole mental speech they all do."

Bill looked at him and said, "Mental speech?"

Geoff grinned, "Yes, they can speak to each other and others mentally. Isn't that right Geoff?"

Bills eyes went wide as he heard, "Yes uncle Geoff." Then he giggled.

Erik grinned, "You have to be really careful around them. If you talk about them, or use their names, it's like if you're in a crowded room and call to someone. And they can do it with anyone, however, they don't usually, with someone they don't know unless you talk directly to them."

Bill shook his head again, "I can't believe I missed all this."

Geoff smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry about it too much Bill, you weren't around all that often."

He looked at them both, "As I said, I can see now why the age thing comes up. But I don't know what to do about it."

Erik nodded as he sipped his drink, "The younger kids, it doesn't bother, they don't know any better right now. It's the one's like Lucy and Jonny, that it affects most. When I was talking with Jonny and Nemo before waiting on the food, I told them why we can't change the age, Nemo said "I can understand that Erik, it's part of the culture as much as the physical age. I've seen some of the human sixteen-year old's out in town, and they're nowhere as mature as ours are."

"So, what happens is, they go into the other towns and people who don't really know them, treat them like human kids of sixteen or fifteen years old. It sort of annoys and insults them a bit, since at home, they're adults, with all the privileges and responsibilities that go with it."

Bill nodded, "Yes, I can see that, and understand it. I remember when they first changed the legal age to eighteen, instead of twenty-one back in the seventies. I felt the same way, I could vote, drink, join the military and I was my own man. But some still treated us like kids, they have to feel the same way."

Erik nodded, "They changed it before I was eighteen, so it was already that for me and I didn't have to go through it. That's why I want to put out more info about the people. Try to make everyone realize the difference."

Then Erik shrugged, "Hopefully, the human children will someday get back to where they once were, as Nemo said, it's cultural on our part. They get treated like kids, so they act like it, instead of acting like young adults. But that is really far into the future right now."

While they were talking about this, the girls were talking about Victoria and Katja's pregnancy. Helen was giving Victoria advice and telling her what she went through, and what to expect.

Ariel was talking to Katja off to the side, "Alright, how did you get pregnant and not know it?"

Katja smiled, "I didn't go into heat like the first time, with everything that went with it." She shrugged, "So, I didn't know I was in heat, except for Erik being more amorous."

She grinned, "Actually, it was a lot more pleasant. Doctor Maya said it can happen the second time."

Ariel looked at her, then nodded, "Okay, I can understand that, but four months?"

Katja looked around, "Ah... it's a little too public to talk about that right now."

Ariel's eyes went wide and she nodded okay. Then she smiled, "Have you picked out a name yet?"

Katja smiled, "Yes we have, her name is Aileen."

Ariel smiled, "Oh, that's a pretty name. Something from here?"

Katja nodded, "Erik said it was a Celtic name."

Then Ariel's went wide again as she heard, "Mommy, who are you talking to?"

Ariel stuttered in disbelief, "How... you mean she's; she's talking... already...?"

Katja smiled, "We'll talk later." Then Ariel heard Katja say, "Mommy's talking to your aunt Ariel kitten. You'll like her a lot, she's your sister's favorite aunt."

"Okay mommy, but there's so many people to meet. I can't wait."

Ariel and Katja grinned at that, then Ariel told her, "I can't wait to meet you too Aileen, I think we'll get along very much." Then she said to Katja smiling, "I get to buy her first dress also, just like Brigitte."

The they heard Brigitte say, "Aileen, you're going to love aunt Ariel, and she picks out the prettiest dresses. Plus, she can teach you things."

Ariel and Katja grinned at each other as they heard them.

While the adults were talking, Geoff and Gesa went over to the play set and climbed up into the fort on top of it and sat together talking.

Gesa smiled as she leaned against him, her arm wrapped around his. Geoff smiled also, Gesa always smelled so good, and she was soft like his mother was. He told her this, and she smiled and held him tighter.

"You smell good also Geoff. This is nice, just us sitting together, alone."

Geoff grinned, "I like it too." Then he sighed adding, "But someone's gonna come looking for us."

Gesa grinned back, "Yeah, they always do."

They sat talking for a bit more, then Brigitte's head poked in. "There you are, mommy and miss Allie are looking for you."

They both sighed, then Geoff said, "Told you so."

They climb back down and walked back over to the patio. Katja smiled, "Where were you two?"

Geoff smiled, "We were up in the fort talking."

Allie grinned, "Gesa, Jonny and Lucy are staying a little while longer. He said you could stay if you wanted and he'd bring you home when they leave. If you wanted to that is."

Gesa grinned ear to ear, then nodded as she held Geoff's hand a little tighter.

Allie and Katja grinned, "Okay then, you two go play. Jonny will tell you when it's time to go."

They walked away, and then Gesa let go of Geoff's hand and ran over to hug Jonny. "Thank you Jonny." She said happily.

Jonny and Lucy grinned and he stooped down to hug his little sister, "Your welcome Gesa."

They watched as she ran back to Geoff and grabbed his hand once more. Lucy laughed, "She seems happy."

Jonny grinned at her, "Of course she is. She gets to spend more time with Geoff. Weren't we the same way?"

After a bit, the party started to break up and soon, all that was left was Celia, Jonny and Lucy, and Ariel and Tony.

They sat and talked for a bit, then Celia asked, "I thought your normal pregnancy was six months Katja, why is this one so short?"

Katja looked at Erik, he shrugged, then grinned, "The ones that are left will understand kitten."

She smiled and they told them the whole story about it, well the important parts that is. Celia looked amazed, "So, Brigit is her mother also?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, technically, I'm mated to both of them."

She shook her head, "This is so hard to believe, of course I've read of others. But to know someone." She shook her head again grinning.