Katja Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katja laughed, "I'll be right in to get you dear one."

She walked through the door and Aileen was purring and had her hands up. Katja grinned, "Come on kitten." She picked her up, then carried her out to the living room. The minute she saw Tony, she called to him, "Hi uncle Tony."

Tony grinned and came over to take her from Katja. "Hi love, did you have a good nap?"

"Yes, I did, but its better now that you're here."

Ariel laughed, "Well, at least I'm Brigitte's favorite aunt." She walked over and stroked her head, "Hi love."

"Hi aunt Ariel, I love you too, but uncle Tony is my favorite."

Tony laughed out loud at the look on Ariel's face. "Ha, so there."

Erik and Katja struggled not to laugh out loud. Erik grinned, "I think that's the first time I've ever seen her a loss for words."

Katja nodded, trying not to laugh. She came over and put her arm around her, "Don't worry, we still love you."

Ariel finally started to laugh.

Tony sat down on the couch still holding Aileen, "Well, since I am your favorite, I've got a present for you."

He pulled the shirt out of the bag, "I got one for Geoff when he was born, so I thought you'd like one too. His wasn't this color though."

He showed her the shirt and she grinned and purred, "Thank you, it's so pretty, I love it." It was a pink Harley shirt with a teddy bear riding a motorcycle.

Tony grinned, "I'm glad you like it love, but you have to thank your aunt, she picked out the color."

"Thank you aunt Ariel, I love you." Then like Geoff and Brigitte did, she sent out her love to her.

Ariel smiled as she felt it, "I love you too kitten." She bent down and kissed her, "And, like your sister, I get to buy you your first dress also. It's tradition." Then she grinned, "Or, I could let your uncle pick it out."

Aileen smiled, "No, you can, her dress is very nice. Males can't pick dresses out."

Ariel laughed, "I don't know love, but your father is very good at it."

"Of course, he's daddy, not a male."

Erik grinned as the others laughed, "Well then, I guess I rate."

They all laughed once more, then they talked about things while Tony made his niece giggle and smile as he played with her.

About a half hour later, the doorbell rang again and Erik smiled as he pressed the button, "It's open, come on in."

The door opened and Helen, Azlan and the kids came in. They greeted everyone, then Katja said to Terresa and Liam, "The kids are out back playing."

They smiled and ran out back to join them. Liam grinned, he was looking forward to seeing Kendra.

They all talked some more and Helen gave Katja the outfit they brought Aileen. She smiled, "We tried not to go to crazy, we're waiting for next weekend for that."

Then the doorbell rang again, Katja was closer this time and she smiled, "It's open, come on in."

The door opened and Axel, Allie and Gesa came in. The greeting was the same, but they had a stuffed toy for Aileen. They grinned as Geoff came rushing into the living room and came up to Gesa. She smiled and hugged him. Then they all grinned as Gesa handed the stuffed animal to Aileen, then said, "Hi Aileen, here, this is for you. It's a teddy bear, or at least I think that's what they call it."

Aileen purred, "Thank you Gesa, It's very pretty. Since you're my brothers' mate, this makes us sisters, doesn't it?"

Gesa grinned over at Geoff when Aileen called him her mate, "I guess so, we really aren't mates yet though."

Aileen smiled back, "I know, but you will be. So, we should just be sisters now."

Gesa smiled back, "Okay, why not."

Aileen purred, "Good."

Then Gesa, still smiling, went over and took Geoff's hand like normal.

Erik grinned to himself as he saw the look on his son's face. The girls are already ganging up on him.

The rest of the afternoon was about like they thought it would be, more friends and relatives stopped by, bringing food, gifts, and congratulations. Soon, all that was left was Tony and his family, Azlan, Axel and their families.

All through it, Aileen was so excited to see everyone. Erik laughed as she said, "So many new people. We have a lot of family."

Erik ordered some pizza near dinner time and they all ate while they talked. He smiled as he saw Gesa cock her head and smile, then went over to Aileen where she sat in the carrier and said something to her. Then they both purred loudly as they looked over at Geoff. Gesa giggled and came back over to sit by him once more. She leaned over and said something to him and he smiled as he scooted over a little closer.

Gesa giggled as he said something back to her and she grinned as she laid her head against his shoulder.

Erik grinned; I wonder what that conversation was all about? Then he was surprised when he heard Aileen say, "I told Gesa that Geoff was thinking about her and how happy he was she was here."

Erik looked at his daughter, "You could hear what he was thinking kitten?"

"Yes daddy, but he was thinking it very loud." She giggled, "Gesa was too. She really likes him a lot the same way."

Erik looked at her again, the others only did that once you mentioned their name. She apparently didn't need that. "Well, that's very good kitten, but sometimes you may not want to do that. Sometimes when people think things, it's just for themselves. You should do it like you brother and sister do, when someone mentions your name."

"I know daddy, mommy told me that too. I only did because they were feeling the same thing and Gesa is my sister too."

Erik felt warmth, "Don't worry dear one, I talked to her also and told her the same thing."

Erik smiled, "Thanks love, I didn't want her to think she did something wrong."

Brigit shuddered once again as he called her love. She smiled and kissed him and Erik went weak when she did. "I love you my mate." Then she was gone.

While Erik was trying to gather his wits, he heard Aileen laugh happily, "Mommy feels the same way about you daddy that Gesa feels about Geoff." She giggled, "And you feel the same way about both mommies."

Erik smiled, "Yes, that's true kitten. But, just remember what we told you. It's not wrong or bad really, but sometimes people think about things because they're trying to figure something out, so it's only for them or they don't want the ones they're thinking about to know right then. Do you understand kitten?"

Aileen told him she did and she said she'd be careful. At first, she had wondered if she'd done something bad, but once daddy explained it, she felt better and understood it. "Thank you daddy, you explain things real good."

Erik grinned, "I'm glad you do kitten, I love you. Look, if you're not sure about something, just ask me or your mothers. Or your brother and sister."

They all gathered the following Saturday for Aileen's baby shower. Everyone had a wonderful time as they greeted the newest member to the community. Aileen was amazed on how many people she met, and it seemed all of them radiated love for her and her parents. So, she in turn, sent it back to them.

People remarked on how fast she was growing, Erik and Katja were amazed themselves. After a week, she was now almost double in size and had started to talk verbally, slightly. Like Geoff, she was better at English than Lyonness, but as she was only a week old, they hoped she'd do better as she matured. Geoff had, and while he would never be fluent verbally, he was better now than when he started. This was true of most of the more human like children.

Uncle Geoff and Victoria joined them at the table. Erik smiled and asked, "You two just about ready to go through this?"

Victoria smiled, "I guess so, but since ours are due around Christmas, I'm kind of hoping they'll be thinking more about that."

Katja grinned, "I learned a new human phrase a bit ago, fat chance."

They all laughed and they talked some more. Uncle Geoff asked, "Just how much has she grown since last week?"

Katja smiled, "Well, she's about double the size already. I hope she slows down a bit soon."

Geoff smiled and shook his head, "That's really amazing you know."

Erik nodded grinning, "I know, she's almost outgrown the clothes we got her already."

Uncle Geoff grinned, "Well then, it's good we got her some new clothes. Tell me, have you heard anything about Kendra and Evie? They should be due soon also.

Erik smiled and nodded, "Yes, as a matter of fact I have. Jim called the other day asking about something, they should be due anytime now. They're in their sixth month." He laughed as he looked at his mate, "That was what he wanted some advice on."

Uncle Geoff grinned knowingly; the sixth month could be a little hard. The females got a little... short, during that time with their mates.

Maya and Tom walked up and greet them all, "How are you feeling Katja? You look a little tired."

She smiled, "I'm good Maya, our daughter has been keeping me up a little more than the others. She's growing so fast; I need to feed her more."

Then they smiled as they heard, "I can't help it mommy, my tummy feels empty a lot."

Katja smiled and stroked her daughters face making her smile, "I know that kitten, it's alright and understandable."

Tom smiled, "Are you still taking the vitamins? They'd might help."

Katja nodded, "No, I wasn't sure if I should. I was going to ask when I come in for our check-up."

Tom nodded, "Let me check and see if maybe we can change them a little, something that will help with feeling rundown. It is a bit different now, similar, but a bit different. I'll let you know when you come in on Tuesday for both your checkups."

Then he smiled at her, "But, it is alright if you take a little nap when she does and let your mate help you some." He grinned, "I know you don't go through the same as human females do, but this is a bit different."

They thanked him and they all went to talk to others.

The celebration soon broke up, and they all headed home. The kids were slightly tired as they played all afternoon with all the other kids.

While Aileen was still too little to really play, she loved all the attention she got from all the people. Erik and Katja grinned as she talked a mile a minute, switching back and forth between verbal and mental.

Katja smiled as she cuddled her up to her, "Well, I'm glad you had so much fun love. Let's say we go and get you changed and cleaned up, then I'll feed you."

Aileen wholeheartedly agreed with that, so Katja stood and gave Erik a kiss, "I'm just going to feed her, why don't help Geoff and Brigitte love."

Erik kissed her, "Sure kitten, my pleasure. Would you like something to drink after I finish?"

She smiled; he was still wanting to do things for her. He was so sweet. "I think I'll wait love. Once we're done, we should get a little something to eat ourselves."

Erik smiled, "Ok, since we had so much earlier, I figured just some sandwiches or something. If you want, I can make that tuna salad you like so much."

Katja smiled and nodded, "Yes, that's always so good. Thank you love."

He grinned, "My pleasure kitten. I'll make some up after I finish with the kids." He gave her and Aileen a quick kiss. They both smiled and purred, then they headed to the bedroom.

Erik smiled as he watched them go. He felt a familiar and welcome warmth, "You're a good mate love. You're always so thoughtful."

Erik smiled as he felt his other mate hug him. "Well, she deserves it. She's a wonderful mate and a fantastic mother. So, I like doing little things like that. I love her." Then he sighed.

Brigit asked, "Why the sigh dear one?"

Erik smiled, "Well, I guess because I love you also and feel the same way about you. You're my mate also, I wish I could do things like that for you also my mate."

He was suddenly engulfed in her embrace, and her lips met his as she kissed him. He almost collapsed as She did. "You wonderful, wonderful man. I love you also my mate. Just you thinking about it, gives me same pleasure as if you actually did. There are times, I wish it could be more also my love. But I also have to settle for this, and the times I can join with Katja."

She kissed him once again and caressed him. Then, with what he thought was a small sob, She was gone.

Erik shuddered and sat down before he fell down. The he grinned thinking, "I don't know how I can keep this up." He laughed, "Both my mates are going to kill me with love." But he wouldn't have it any other way.

In the Ether, Brigit stood looking on her mate. She shuddered as she remembered the feeling he gave her when they just talked. Bast came over and put a sympathetic hand her shoulder asking, "Are you alright?"

Brigit looked at her and sighed, "Yes." She looked on him once more, "I just really love him, he's so wonderful."

Bast nodded, "I understand, but don't do what I think, you're thinking of doing. If you do, you won't even have what you do now. You do and he'll forget everything you all have and it will be like none of happened. Is that what you want? For one night of pleasure?"

Brigit looked at her, "No, I don't. I know your right sister, I don't want to forget either of them, or for them to forget what we have."

Bast patted her shoulder, then left. Brigit looked on her mate once again, watching him. She smiled as she saw him helping the children and then making food for them. She sighed once more.

She was startled as she was caressed by the One, then heard, "And this is also why it's forbidden my daughter. I know this pains you, but it's better in the long run."

Brigit nodded, "I know, but both of them are so different than all the others I've ever known. They both accept it and I feel the love they have for each other, me and our children."

The One caressed her once more, "I know child, this is why they were chosen. This is what they all were supposed to be like and they will one day. Perhaps then, we can revisit this conversation. Be patient my daughter, for them it may be a while, but here, it will only be a moment in time."

Brigit smiled and nodded, then she was alone once more. She looked on her mates once more, and smiled as she sent her love to all of them.

Erik smiled as he made the tuna salad Katja and the kids liked. Brigitte and Geoff were playing with the cats and Katja was nursing their daughter. The he grinned as he felt Brigit's love and he sent his back to her, "I love you my mate."

Geoff, Brigitte and the cats were playing with each other, then Geoff smiled as he also felt his other mothers love, he sent out to her, "I love you to mommy."

Brigitte and the cats heard him and smiled, "I love you too Brigit, we almost have the same name." The cats purred loudly, they didn't know where this feeling came from or from who, but they did know they liked it.

Katja had just wiped her daughters' mouth and put her on her shoulder to burp her. She felt the message also and smiled as she heard Aileen purr saying, "I love both of you also mommies."

Katja smiled, "And I love you also, I know you love our mate as much as I do and I will always share him with you dear one." Then she laughed, "But only you, Goddess, yes, but no others. He's ours."

She heard a laugh and they were both hugged. Katja smiled and purred as she rocked their daughter so she'd get some rest.

After about ten minutes, Aileen was asleep, and Katja stood and placed her in the crib, pulling the light blanket up. She watched and smiled as their daughter smiled and purred as she slept. She walked out and slightly closed the door, then headed out to her mate. She was hungry herself and loved his tuna salad.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Geoff and Brigitte sitting at the table waiting for their father to finish making the sandwiches. She smiled and motioned them to be quiet. They grinned and nodded as she came up behind him and grinned as he turned around, "Still trying love? You know I can always sense you." He pulled her close and kissed her as the kids giggled.

She laughed, "I know, but would you really like for me to stop trying?"

Erik smiled and shook his head no. He kissed her, "I'm just finishing up, why don't you join the kids."

She nodded and kissed him, then joined her giggling children at the table. Erik smiled once more and turned back to the counter to finish making the sandwiches. He grinned as he put a sandwich on each plate, then added some raw baby carrots to Geoff's, some small cherry tomatoes to Brigitte's. Then he added a small amount of chips to his and Katja's.

He turned and smiled asking Geoff to give him a hand. Geoff grinned and came over as Erik handed him Brigitte's, then came back to get his. Erik brought his and Katja's over and set them down asking, "What would like to drink kitten?"

Katja smiled, "Some iced tea would be good love."

Erik nodded and poured them some ice tea and juice for the kids. Then he joined them and they all talked a bit as they ate.

After they ate, Erik cleaned up while Katja took the kids out to the living room. Once finished, he came out and joined them. They let the kids pick a movie to watch and as they did, Katja curled up to him smiling. Like normal, after a few minutes Katja purred and took a post meal nap as he held and stroked her.

Erik grinned as he held his mate while the kids watched the movie with Marcus and Neffi in their laps. He had never been happier in his entire life then he was right now. He had three wonderful children and two beautiful, loving mates. He had never, ever, been happier in his entire life.

Katja woke about half way through the movie and stretched like normal as she woke. She grinned at her mate and stretched up to kiss him. "Ummm, I love you."

He smiled and kissed her back. "I love you too kitten. Have a good nap?"

She smiled and snuggled closer, "Yes, it felt good, I feel much better now. I guess doctor Tom was right."

Erik grinned back as he held her close, "I'm glad love. I know you needed it." He smiled as he stroked her, "I'm glad your letting me take care of some things for you." He chuckled, "It lets me think I'm doing something instead of just watching you do them."

She reached up and caressed his face, "I know love. It means a lot to me that you want to. I've said it before, you're the best mate and father in the whole universe."

Once the movie was over, they watched the TV a little more, then got the kids ready for bed. They tucked them in and came back out to relax a bit more before Aileen got up before they went to bed themselves.

He got them something more to drink and they sat together on the couch talking to each other. After a bit, they smiled as their other mate joined them like She did once they were alone. Erik smiled as he found himself once again with a mate curled up to him on either side and feeling the love, they all had for each other. Also, like it had been with Geoff and Brigitte, they also couldn't wait until they could make love once again. While it wouldn't be like on their cruse, it was still wonderful.

It was about a week before the Thanksgiving holiday. Like all the other holidays, they had decided to celebrate this one also once it was explained to them. Erik had grinned when they found out the normal food served was turkey. The Lyonness loved turkey as it was the same taste as one of the types of fowl they had at home world. They normally used it as a substitute for many of the foods they like. It was also Erik's favorite of all the types Katja made for the family.

Aileen was three weeks old now and at the last check-up, Doctor Maya said she was the same as someone three months old. Her teeth had come in and Katja had started her on some solid food. This pleased Aileen as she always said how wonderful the food they were having smelled. Her teeth were much like Geoff's, more like a human with the two canine teeth being more fang like.