Katrina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about what those men did to Amita. It looked so rough, like she was being hurt and forced against her will, but she was loving it. It had not occurred to me sex could be like this. I always thought of sex in a bedroom between two people, not openly displayed like this. But, it was sexy to see. I heard that cry as she cum and it affected me too.

This thinking had me feeling sexy myself. I discovered I was wet and began to work my pussy with my fingers. All the time thinking of the men doing that to me, instead of Amita. I was thinking about them, even about their cocks too. It didn't take me long before my cum arrived. I gasped at the thrill of it. I was surprised at how quickly I had cum and how I could be excited by sex like that.

Then I settled down to sleep still thinking about cocks, about feeling them, touching them, maybe doing more with them too.

This must be when I end with this part.

Katrina - with help from Hansini and Amita.

* * * * * * * * *

To be continued.

12