All Comments on 'Katrina Grimm P.I. Pt. 02'

by delightfullyquirky

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

Well Kat has managed to do it again. I enjoyed this, your passion and it’s description meld so well together. Another beautiful short story. Looking forward to much more my friend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

grimmprincesleiagrimmprincesleiaabout 1 year ago

Oh i am so enjoying this series now. Love the character.

IngaMinxIngaMinxabout 1 year ago

another good chapter. more more

sussexnjbisussexnjbiabout 1 year ago

a great second part. Loved that it was a totally different kind of case

badkatfirebitchbadkatfirebitchabout 1 year ago

love this one too sweetheart.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Well, that was delightfully quirky and pleasantly erotic, though a bit too truncated at the end both the sex and storyline even for a vignette. Loved the way the piece started with “whatever her name was…”. That said, definitely enjoying private detective Grimm.

CowgirlKendraCowgirlKendraabout 1 year ago

oh, new series. going to go read the first, but loved this one.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 1 year ago

Okay, I have to agree with everyone. Your detective is definitely quirky, interesting, and plenty sexy, but you also need to do some spell-checking. Please, don't depend on your spellcheck function. If you go that route, you'll have places in your work where the word 'passed' will get substituted for 'past,' and vice versa. Plus many other similar errors.

Proofreading and editing are better done by someone else. they see things that the original writer can miss. I can't help you right now. I need to get some kind of a paying job.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Nice one! MS Grimm is definitely ready for just about any woman. Your are starting off in a good way, but your endings need a little work. Like the tying up of loose ends. You could have written how thankful Rebecca was, or what about Nancy? The premise has promise, Just don’t just drop us off the cliff.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Another successful bit of erotica!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was enjoying this story until the domme part(chapter 3).Why must every lesbian sex story contain domination scenes?.Please please understand that not everyone likes this kind of thing.Otherwise a promising idea marred by the domination part.

Twowayman62

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

1) @anonymous : get a real use name. It's easy. twowayman62 could become that.

2) You've apparently not done a lot of reading in this category. D/S is NOT the dominant theme here although it is present. if you really want to see BDSM, then go to that category and compare.

3) Literotica has a wide readership. Please go elsewhere if you don't like things in Lesbian Sex and downvote. That's why there are categories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelightfullyquirky@delightfullyquirky
What to say. New to being with a woman, husband abused me for most of our marriage, cheated on me with a girl, blamed her when I found out and put her in the hospital and himself in jail. Now she and I are starting over. For me everything from this point forward is new and e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES