Katy's Body Pt. 12

Story Info
Round 2 of the slave competition.
3.2k words
4.5
71.9k
4

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers

Chapter 12: The Slave Competition, round 2

*With thanks to my editor - Chris6160

Round 2 of the slave competition was devoted to intimate appraisals. Each Master drew lots to determine which two other Masters they would exchange slaves with. The actual swaps would be one at a time with the two sets of swaps being on week apart. The Masters would assess their guest slave according to three criteria; (1) the mix between token disobedience and ultimate obedience (2) performance in sexual intercourse (3) the enjoyability of inflicting punishment on them. Each would be rated from 5 to 1. Guest slaves would be responsible for agreeing limits and safe words with their assessor on arrival. The assessment period would normally be four hours.

The first assessor arranged to collect my body from Christos and leave the slave for Christos to assess in one week's time. I spent the whole week wishing time away, fantasising about what might be done to my body. As the date approached I started to feel increasingly randy. I couldn't wait to give my body to a (more or less) stranger to use and abuse.

Christos prepared by body for collection in the manner requested by my assessor. He chained my (nearly) naked body to the wall in our downstairs office. The assessor had not yet arrived but I was to wait until Christos had taken possession of the other slave. Whilst left helpless I tried to imagine what would be done to my subservient body. Husband obviously was having similar thoughts. He popped it to run his hands over it. He said that he was very turned on by imagining what would be done to it.

I was again left alone to await my fate. Eventually Christos came in followed by one of the judges who I recognised. I think his name was Mark. He came in and looked my body up and down carefully.

"Is this slave prepared as you requested?" asked Christos. He nodded.

"Would you like her dressed? Perhaps a coat to cover her as you get into and out of the car?"

"No, I would like her just as she is, chains and all. If someone happens to see that lovely body it is fine by me".

Mark asked me to state my limits and to choose a safe word. I told him that he was free to do anything to my body, absolutely anything that he wished. There were no limits and no safe word. He seemed surprised and I had to repeat it twice.

"Let's hope that you don't regret that" he said. Christos added quietly, "Be cruel".

Mark unfastened the chains from the wall and led me to his car. I was sat in the front seat next to him so that he could play with my body whilst driving. The chains were removed and my hands were left free but I was ordered to ensure that they did not obstruct access to my body. When driving conditions allowed he would tweak a nipple or tug on a labia ring, his hands would wander over my naked body. Initially I was in submissive mode and did not speak unless required but Mark said that I had no need to do so until I entered his house. He was curious as to why I had no limits. I explained that I enjoyed the liberation from giving complete control to another. I also explained the separation in my mind between my body and an inner self who viewed my own body with both sexual desire and sadism. We both fell silent, realising that thinking of me as a whole, sentient person would make it difficult for us to get back to treating my body as a commodity. We needed to both focus on our alter egos.

On arrival I was helped out of the car, my wrists cuffed behind my back and the chain attached to my neck collar. This was done slowly and carefully, leaving my nude body open to being viewed by anyone around. This excited me greatly by virtue of my narcissistic instincts. I was led into the house by the chain. The first task was for Mark to replace the pins which kept my piercings open with my nipple and labia rings. Clearly he wanted to insert the rings through my flesh himself.

"Right, your body is now my property for the next four hours," he said.

"Yes Master. Please use and abuse it in any way you please," I replied.

I was left stood facing a wall for a few minutes. Master Mark returned and I was taken to what he referred as to his correction room. I was surprised to find the centre piece of the room was a four-poster bed, without curtains but with modifications. Rings had been fitted at varying positions to the head and foot and to the corresponding crossbars at head height. On the upper crossbars at both ends were two pulleys on a rail. I was ordered to remove my stockings and lie face up on the bed.. Ankles and wrists were cuffed to the corners.

Next cords were attached from the pulleys to both my nipple rings. They were tightened until my nipples were stretched upward and outward to a panful extent. I loved the humiliation more than the pain. Treating my body as a lump of meat to be manipulated into position was a very sexy form of humiliation. More was to follow. Both rings in my labia were connected to pulleys and fastened upward but only slightly outward. The upward pull forced me to shift the position of my body so that my rear was off the surface of the mattress.

Again painful to a point but deliciously humiliating. Mark took some photos. He obviously enjoyed the view of my stretched labia and nipples. Next he appeared with a thick leather belt. Several blows to my rear but these were partly symbolic. The position didn't really allow for a powerful strike. For my toned abdomen powerful strikes were easily possible and soon followed. The usual delightful sounding thwack to my flesh. I tried to exaggerate my gasp but the pull on my labia and nipples prevented any exaggerated squirms.

There was a pause as Master Mark fetched something from a drawer and re-appeared holding what I had seen in Jason's sex shop described as a handheld thrusting vibrator, a huge black thing. I was fitted with a blindfold. "Your body will shortly experience what is called a forced orgasm." I didn't respond but I very much doubted that the word "forced" would be accurate. The monster vibrator was simply rammed into my wet vagina. The thrusts were initially slow and moderate. He soon turned up both the frequency and power. With the huge item filling my pussy I was already close to orgasm. Sensing this he removed it and used the tip of the vibrator to thrust across my clitoris. Again just I was about to come it was rammed back into my vagina. Given that my body was fixed by stretched nipples and labia It was a form of subtle torture. My body instinctively wanted to respond with similar synchronised thrusts but, barring slight movements, I was forced to take it passively. Before long the intense sexiness of the situation overcame me. I don't know about forced orgasm but I do know that it was monster, leaving me unable to move, even had I been otherwise unrestrained.

As Master Mark released me and my stretched nipples and labia he drew my attention to the benefits of a four poster bed in that it also provide several possible sites for restraining a slave in an upright position. I presumed that I would be finding out for myself later. I also made a mental note to buy one as a Christmas present for my husband. We took a break for a drink or two. Master Mark slipped out of dominant character to tell me how he first developed a taste for BDSM. In a childhood visit to Osborne House he had been overwhelmed by the statue of Andromeda (google it) naked with her wrists tied behind her back. From then on, he was hooked by years of teenage masturbation.

He seemed a little pensive so I decided to take some initiative. I stood in front of him with my hands clasped behind my back, my naked body available. "

What use would Master like to make of my subservient body now? Anything at all that pleases you?" I asked.

I was taken back to the four poster and both ankles and wrists fastened to one side of the bed. He produced a single tail whip and without further discussion started to again whip my abdomen. I wriggled and gasped but the blows were unexpectedly light. "Andromeda," I said and immediately my body started to receive a harder beating. The blow continued, this time to my thighs. I had been aware that my legs had been tied sufficiently far apart to make pussy whipping easy. It was not a surprise that the next blows fell on my pussy. It was a little surprise how hard they were and my body was not just squirming but contorting and gasps turned into loud sucking-in sounds.

Eventually he was finished and my body was covered in red marks and delightfully hot and sore. He took photos of his handiwork and then I was released from all cuffs and the slave collar. My body was now in simple, natural state of nudity. I was lifted onto the bed and simply lifted and dropped into the required place. After a cursory finger, then two, were inserted in my pussy. Missionary position it was. I imagine that he wanted the feel of my hot, sore body against his own. I continued to play the submissive, letting him do the work. After a while I could not help thrusting vigorously too. With us both highly aroused I started to wrap my arms and legs around his body as if to suck him further into my pussy. Not really a submissive posture but it made for excellent fucking. I came slightly ahead of him but eventually we were both exhausted but moved by the experience.

When Christos came to collect me I wanted to ask Mark about his assessment but I was a little uncertain about whether that was allowed. There was no need: "Almost perfect - such a sexy body and such a sexy mind," was his parting comment. I was handed the chain, stockings and cuffs. I was to spend the journey home with Christos with my body naked so he could examine the red marks when driving allowed.

My second and final assessment was one week later. As usual I was impatient for the time to pass. This time Christos was to deliver my body. The assessor's request was that I be delivered completely naked - no rings, cuffs, neck collar or anything but footwear. He drove me with my body covered by a coat. This turned out to be unnecessary as the property was in a rural location with large gardens which could not be overseen. My assessor came out to greet me. I confirmed that I had no limits or safe word (no surprise expressed this time). He showed me inside and I sat drinking a coffee whilst Christos collected his slave for assessment. My assessor, Marcel, was an attractive Frenchman. My instructions were that I was to remain completely naked all day. When punished I would be expected to offer my body for punishment freely and keep it position until otherwise told.

Before we started he ordered me to take up several "artistic" positions to take photos of my nude body. It was always sexy for me to show off my body. Once finished with artistic nude shots of my body I was taken outside. At the far end of the garden was a decent sized wood. Some of the trees had been coppiced and produced new vertical shoots of about one metre. Taking out a pocket knife he skilfully cut two and stripped the bark from them. It wasn't hard to guess what was going to happen next.

He found a birch tree some distance apart from the others. I was required to position my body, legs apart, my back flush with the trunk of the tree and my hand clasped together behind the trunk. This might be tough. The two coppice wood canes looked very flexible and, without restraints, I would need to keep my position very carefully or risk a poor assessment. Master Marcel ran his hands all over my body, appreciatively nodding when he slipped a finger into my wet pussy. I had little previous experience of my body being abused outdoors in nature nor of being required to stand and take the beating without being restrained. The novelty of the occasion increased my arousal more than normal.

By now, you will have read several accounts of the whipping of the front of my body so I will spare most of the details. The natural and flexible coppice wood was a novel experience, not as harsh as cane but one where the instant flash of pain tended to be intense for a very brief period. All of the front of my body, including my pussy was covered with red marks and, as usual, it was sore and hot. I had managed to keep my position throughout. Marcel was clearly pleased with the state of my body.

We moved closer to the house to a lawn with a garden table and chairs plus some sunbeds. I was ordered to bend over the back on the chair and grasp each side of the seat with my hands. Without further ado quite strong hand slaps followed to each buttock. The sensation was pleasant but each individual slap was erotic but only minimally painful. Without being able to see it I knew from the growing heat that it was glowing red. Marcel inserted two fingers into my pussy from behind and finding it wet set to work with powerful thrusts into my vagina. It wasn't as large as some but perfectly adequate. He used it with some skill with an almost rotary movement. As usual I was near climax before he started. I held the orgasm back a while but being fucked in the open air plus the increased blood flow to my ass and pussy from the slaps meant that I could no longer hold it. My back arched and I moaned with pleasure as I came. He continued for a while and then produced a huge ejaculation inside me.

What happened next was a surprise. He made me stand with my hands behind my back and then embraced me so that he could feel my body touching his own. We kissed passionately for some time. "What a sexy woman," he said. I wondered if he might be losing the plot a little. I was supposed to be a slave not a lover.

I was obliged to follow him, keeping my arms clasped behind my back. We stopped by a patch of stinging nettles. It was beginning to dawn on me what was going to happen to my body next. I had mixed feelings. My inner self certainly fancied my body being subject to new forms of pain and I was determined to keep to my absolutely anything policy. But I was a little afraid. He produced a gardening glove and this pocketknife, bent down and cut off two bunches of nettles. He kept one in his gloved hand and placed the other on the grass. I was beckoned to come close.

"Offer me your body" he ordered.

I moved closer and stood legs apart with my hands clasped behind my back. "Here is my naked body Master. Please do anything that pleases you with it."

This seemed to somehow stir him. The look in his eyes told me that he intended to be cruel.

With no previous experience of nettles I had assumed that he meant to beat my body with the nettles. Instead he ran them gently over my thighs. Almost instantly my body instinctively pulled away as innumerable stings hit my flesh. With a struggle I forced my body back to take more. He ran them up and down the more sensitive inside of each thigh. Again, the stings forced my thighs to move but I regained composure to offer my body for more. I am not sure what I felt at that moment. I was probably too busy trying to adapt to a new form of pain. For my body it was not pleasant but, yet again my sadistic inner self, was much enjoying the cruelty applied to my deserving and subservient body.

I began to notice the aftereffects of the earlier stings. The itchy soreness and the little red bubbles were unusual. He moved onto my abdomen. By now I was becoming accustomed and knew what to expect. The nettles continued to sting as they were gently drawn across my naked flesh. Once my abdomen was thoroughly covered in the painful, itchy red bubbles there was a pause. He stood back and looked my body up and down as if deciding on his next move. He lit a cigarette whilst talking.

"These nettles have countless tiny needles which inject a painful skin irritant into your flesh. After a while one exhausts all the needles and a fresh supply is needed."

He picked up the second bunch. I knew what was coming but he paused just to increase the mental tension. The first gentle slow drag of the second bunch sent a wave of stings across my pussy and inner thighs. My body did not involuntarily pull back but it did instinctively stand on tip-toe. It was perhaps more of a shock than anything. The sting was not much worse than anywhere else on my body. He continued until there could not have been a millimetre left untouched. My body had begun to cope with the stings. My inner self was definitely aroused but I think that it preferred the greater excitement of a whipping.

Marcel put down the last of the nettles and ran his hands across the mass of painful, itchy red bubbles. He wanted to continue to observe and enjoy my body's discomfort.

"Your body is unusual. Artistically it is beautiful but it is also very sexy. Moreover, it has an unusual quality that just makes one want to be cruel to it. Wonderful!"

It was now time for me to be returned to Christos. Marcel gave me a bottle of antihistamine tablets which he said would help reduce the effects of the nettles. I did not take any because I knew husband and Christos would enjoy inspecting the evidence of the suffering of my body.

To conclude, as you might have guessed, I won gold from the slave competition. I was already ahead from round 1 and the second round had sealed it. Apparently big tits was a close second but I was way ahead of the others. I didn't care too much. The point was that I had three weekends of my body being abused in interesting new ways. I returned to vanilla life feeling refreshed and invigorated.

slapper01
slapper01
244 Followers