Kayaks and Wine, Oh My!

Story Info
A kayak excursion on a lazy river with a new friend.
961 words
3.02
3.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarterJ
CarterJ
13 Followers

My voluptuous wife and I were feeling rather naughty as we logged on to an adult hook-up site for the first time. Being recent empty-nesters we were looking for a little spice. Many sensual couples and men viewed our pics and wanted to meet to help scratch our itch.

Since my hot milf wife Karen worked part-time she had an opportunity to meet Artie for coffee since he was in town picking up parts for his trucking business. She was nervous, excited and horny as this rugged farmboy walked through the door. Being 10 years her junior he was built the way she liked her men; broad shoulders, wore jeans well, trimmed facial hair and had a wry smile that said, "I want you."

She felt wet as her pussy dug into her panties as he sat down next to her. Like most guys that see my smoking wife, he couldn't keep his eyes off her 34D's as they pushed hard against a Victoria's Secret satin blue top with plunging neckline. They exchanged glances, phone numbers and some dates on when we could all meet.

My wife being the flirt she is gave us both a steady stream of hot pics and sex messages that brought her pics back and hot phone chat from us. The foreplay made me hard every night as I fucked her regularly thinking about the MFM idea and she had many orgasms as she talked about our 2 cocks rubbing her tits or fucking her mouth and pussy at the same time. The day of play couldn't come soon enough.

We all decided on a kayak excursion on a lazy river with wine tasting in the afternoon as our first meeting. We met at the boat launch with my sexy wife appropriately dressed in my favorite bathing suit accentuating her breasts and sweet curvy ass. Artie noticed right away and his cock outline strained against his tight under-armor shorts. My cock was rock hard watching my wife flirt with this new man.

We had a great time paddling, getting to know each other and exchanging stories. Flirty sexual references made for a steamy journey. We stopped for lunch at a remote sand bar. Knowing my wife's horny desires, I stayed back a bit so Artie would help her out of her kayak. As they touched and he helped her take off her life vest, she backed her fine ass against him and ran her hands up his spandex till she caressed his bulging member. He reached around and caressed her breasts and fondled her pert nipples as he kissed her neck. I was witnessing my wife in full lust as I released my rock hard cock from my bathing suit.

She turned around and slowly unbuttoned his jean shirt while nibbling on his chest until she reached his 7 inch bulge. She licked and stroked his cock through the skin tight material as he grabbed her hair and moved his hips to her sucking. At this incredible scene, I came right in my kayak. As she released his member, he was so horny he couldn't hold back and sprayed his cum on her breasts.

She waded in the water to wash off her erect titties as I came on shore. Artie and I looking at this sizzling woman, both had the same idea in mind. We waded into the water and gave her a man sandwich. I held her tits out as Artie inhaled her nipples and fingered her clit until you could feel her shake. We moved her over to a tipped over kayak on the beach and Artie slipped his now regained rock hard cock into my wife's soaking pussy as he slammed her doggy-style and she sucked my cock. What a hot scene!!

The harder he fucked her, the harder she sucked, until she shuddered with a mind blowing orgasm that ran down her legs. She then turned around and sat on the kayak and jerked us both off as we came on her tits again. Whew, what a lunch!!

After composing ourselves and getting back to the boat launch, I offered to drive to the winery knowing full well a king cab pickup truck can be quite a playground. Artie got in the back and not surprising, my wife joined him. As we got on the road, he started to fondle her breasts again as she was rubbing his crotch through his now dry jeans. As I adjusted my rear view mirror to see the action, it was evident the shaggin' wagon was gonna smell like sex.

The wine flowed like water and the sexual tension heightened. As the sun was setting and we headed back, my wife couldn't hold off and I heard the sound of unzipping. She stroked him and ran her nipples along his hard helmet until she could taste his precum. She climbed up on him as he mashed his face into her tits and worked his cock into her wet pussy. As I drove they fucked like rabbits. Again, seeing my wife getting pleasured drove me wild and made it hard to steer the truck.

It went over the top when she got on all fours on the back seat and Artie pulsed his meat in and out of her pussy and ass until they both shuddered with cum and collapsed on the beach towel covering the seat. Sensing my horniness and bulging cock, my wife got in the front seat and gave me a mind blowing orgasm while doing 65mph as our new friend smiled at the scene.

I now hear Artie has a big boat on the lake and a horny girlfriend so it may be another memorable day on the water in the future.

CarterJ
CarterJ
13 Followers