All Comments on 'Kayla Dominates her Mom Ch. 02'

by AnnaRekow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is nothing but disgusting drivel, and the writer is either a mother hater or just plain sick.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the anonymous comment. There's always haters when it comes to blackmail/ noncon stories. I don't why people who don't like them read.

Anyways I just wanted to say I think this story is amazing. You really did a great job of making Kayla feel real. The entire story does. Kayla is like one of those brat from on Dr Phil. Great job with the writing! I can't wait to read part three, and see how things develop.

loveshake20loveshake20over 1 year ago

Plz, ignore the anonymous bad comment. All the stories here are based on fantasy. Everyone here can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Your story is the best for me. i cannot wait next chapter!!

ConstructiveConstructiveover 1 year ago

Loved it ignore the person here who doesn't get fantasy and how this site works.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :D

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Good story! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice Story. I have not read anything on Literotica for awhile and I found this story. It is great Jennifer sound delicious please don't turn her into the run of the mill 'boneyard' androgynous creatures that haunt my workspace. Lets be real Jennifer is the focus of the story, Kayla could have easily been her son, lean, slim and small don't tend to jiggle, so even thought the treadmill conveyed Kayla's aptitude for sadism, don't turn Jennifer into Olive Oyle. Eagerly Awaiting the nex chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very ruff and full day? Get up shave go directly to exercise to hose down inside garage to eating dinner on the floor. seems a little rush. also eating in her doggy bowls on floor is good just don't do dog food, do cereal or can meat or something that resembles dog food or combined left over meal that don't go together or looks gross. keep some of this fantasy believable as well as imaginative

Pappasleaze!

mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

I don't understand

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

I think your characters need some love or warmth. At this point the daughter is just horrible and there’s no warmth for the mother either. Both need to be more likeable.

fireman399afireman399a8 months ago

You would be better off combining all 3 of these stories as it MIGHT be worth reading then. They're to short and hold no fulfillment to read.

Royse69Royse698 months ago

Taking conrtol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Idle first class BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sooner or later, mommy is going to have an anal plug!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous