All Comments on 'Kaysie's Repayment Ch. 02'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great so far, we wish you would expand on the sex scenes more, instead of skimming over them. such as the frustration and excitement denial they are both feeling before release of their orgasms. please keep write on this story..

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuyover 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 for the last one, and this time you introduce a personal fetish of mine (long nails in red, pink or purple) - wish I could give you higher than 5 for this one. Looking forward to the next one and giving you a follow to make sure I don't miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars only. The idea is great, the grammar fine but the writing is a little like a shopping list; it lacks emotion. I am really sorry, because I so wanted to love it. A passionate girl who doesn’t go OTT with whips, chains and beatings. She appears to just want to tease and play rather than be incredibly cruel. She certainly does not hate men, like so many women today. Be interesting to see if/how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree that more detail needed in the sexual act. Doesn't need to be over the top but that shows the physical culmination of their activities and could describe at least the emotions/feelings more. Great story still!!

maddictmaddict4 months ago

So far this story is Cummings along nicely /'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES