All Comments on 'Kaysie's Repayment Ch. 04'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChristopherinOhioChristopherinOhioover 1 year ago

I really enjoy the combination of kink and kindness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Good ahead and make him barking crazy with all the Edging. She has the starting of a completely broken slave..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very good chapter. The sad part was waiting almost a year to get it, oh well. What is her end game? Since he seems to be just along for the ride. Is she going to just use him for ever as just a sex toy or will she turn him in to her slave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is a case to be made for taking things too far. She just wants a living dildo. One of these days, the worm is going to turn and beat the living shit out of her.

I know that there must be wimps out there who are into this lifestyle but I cannot for the life of me understand why any man would accept this demeaning, humiliating, humbling, embarrassing treatment..

How can they possibly look the women in the eye the next morning, knowing how pathetic they behaved the night before. How can the woman treat them with anything other than contempt. Beyond me.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Your holding up well, I do like your Inspiration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES