Keep It in the Family: F&S

Story Info
Deion gets "tangled" with Theo and "Junior".
2.3k words
4.67
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers

I would've never, ever guessed, I'd get a father and son combo. It was a little weird at first, but then Theo came along and changed all that unexpectedly.

"Deion, can you wash my car this weekend," the 60-year-old asked one spring Friday, via text message. "I mean, we're gonna be riding in it tomorrow to San Diego, and I just wanna make sure it shines inside and out."

"What will I get in return," I asked him jokingly.

Theo and I had been messing around long enough to where he knew I'd take care of him. Theo was a hustling 63-year-old grandfather that owned three successful businesses and still managed to babysit his ornery's kids' offspring, give people money when they needed it, or just doing whatever he could to help others even if it meant sacrificing his own time. Washing his prized Corvette was something I adored, for I knew I also got the chance to drive it (and he'd suck me from the passenger seat), and well, Theo's heart enticed me to do whatever he needed done.

"Wash it Friday, and I can suck you Saturday," he said to me.

"Why not I wash it Friday, and you suck me Friday and Saturday, LOL," I messaged back.

"You bitch, always trying to take too much, LOL," he responded.

I purposely took this day off from work to do nothing, but I made my way to East Los Angeles to his place, going inside to grab the keys and get to work as I would clean it inside and out. I stripped down to my shorts and flip flops, trying to show off my chocolaty, chiseled chest while also beating the heat as it was a balmy 83 degrees at 9:30 a.m.

"Mijo, are you there yet," Theo messaged an hour later.

I was in the house gathering all the cleaning supplies to wash it down when he messaged me.

"I'm at my taco shop, just making sure all the guys get paid, before I head over to the laundromat. I'll be there shortly, then we could have a couple drinks, get a little freaky, LOL," he wrote.

Right then my dick got hard as whenever he mentioned "getting a little freaky," that usually meant "him getting a lot of cum down his throat and in his ass."

"Let's have a good day, once I finish my rounds, its about you and I. No grandkids, no distractions. Just you and I," he said.

People could look at the comparison between us and what the hell did we have in common? He was 63, five foot nine, maybe five foot ten, 280 to 290 lbs., hairy with tattoos all over, looking like an angry biker with his long mustache. Then there was me: 35, six foot four, 255 lbs., and black, and some might be confused as to how we matched up. My answer would always be the chemistry, as he was a hard worker even at an age where he could retire, and I, too, liked to grind as I was a registered nurse. Our bond was on display not just in bed (he loved big, black cock and I loved fat, Latin ass), but also in public whenever we went out with friends and family, or just in general, as he became more than just a fuck buddy, but someone I truly cared for.

"Make sure you wax it good," he added.

"I'll wax you good," I messaged back, as I was contemplating not washing the car and just heading to bed to stroke.

I stopped texting and got to work, with all my supplies intact and now spraying the car with water. I had music blasting from my car as all of a sudden a familiar blue pickup pulled up in front of Theo's house.

"Hey hermano," said Justin, Theo's youngest, aggravating son. "What's shaking?"

Justin, at 26, was the last of Theo's four children as he was a recent graduate of USC, yet still liked to mooch off Theo. He usually only came by to borrow things such as toiletries, milk or sugar, claiming that the salary of a private high school history teacher in Palos Verdes didn't pay enough. I returned his salutation as he walked in the house, then carried on with taking care of the car. An hour would pass and I finished waxing and wiping the car down to make it shine as Theo requested, and he would text me.

"You hungry?"

"I am," I answered.

He stopped texting to call.

"What do you wanna eat," he asked.

"You know what I'm hungry for," I responded, while smirking.

"Well, besides that," he said with a chuckle. "I'm leaving out of L.A. and thought about grabbing a couple steaks for us, and we remain naked til we hit the road in the morning."

I let him know that we wouldn't be alone, as Justin was in the house.

"Little bastard, probably shopping in my refrigerator. All good, I'll get him a steak, too, we'll eat, then kick him out so we can suck and fuck all day. Sound like a plan," he asked.

I laughed and tried to encourage him to get to the house as soon as possible. We got off the phone, I cleaned up the mess and took photos of the car for Theo, then headed inside. I'd find Justin stretched out on the living room couch, his shirt off, showing off his pudgy, tattooed chest, looking like a junior version of his father.

"No school today," I asked.

"Teacher workday. When are you guys heading to San Diego," he inquired.

I was placing all the items back in the cleaning closet when he asked that question, and I instantly became irked. The trip was something of a "me and Theo" type thing, and though Theo had the right to tell his kids whatever, I just knew Justin would try and tag along. I let him keep rambling on as I was about to strip and take a shower, thinking to myself "I wish he'd shut the fuck up and leave."

"I could follow you guys and we could hang out," he suggested, as now I was grabbing a towel from the linen closet in the hallway. "Damn dude, you're stacked. What kinda vitamins do you take?"

He was referring to my body as I liked to work out four times a week. I turned in his direction as I was naked and semi erect, trying to address his foolery.

"Anyone ever told you you talk too much," I asked.

"All the time, but of course I pay them no mind. Sheesh, I guess what they say about black guys is true," he added.

"And what's that," I asked.

"That the brothers are packing," he rebuttled.

I snickered then turned to head back to Theo's bedroom, walking next into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Your dad should be here shortly. He wants to put some steaks on the grill, so sit tight," I yelled.

I was loud enough for Justin to hear me but he didn't respond, with me thinking he left. I turned to wash my back and the shower door opened. I thought it was Theo and thought nothing of it, until I heard Justin's voice and it shook me.

"The fuck are you doing," I asked.

"Dude, can I touch it? I just wanna touch it," he asked.

"Touch what, this belongs to your pops, not you," I said to him with a light, nervous chuckle.

"Papi doesn't have to know," he said. "Let me get one touch?"

For a minute I thought to strangle Justin, as I just knew Theo would flip a switch if he caught us playing. I then looked to the sky not believing what was happening as Theo's son, the annoying little cub that seemed more interested in cartoons and video games than anything else, was really trying to touch me. I took one look at Justin and he smiled, noticing he had a cute face like his father's. I looked him up and down and saw nothing but a younger version of his father, so I let him "touch," as I cut off the water and walked closer to the door.

"Three seconds," I told him.

He got on his knees and put his lips to the tip, then his tongue, and suddenly three seconds were expanded a little further as he started sucking me.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, then he backed away.

"You said three seconds, right," he asked, before standing up and smiling.

"You can't start something and not finish it," I told him as my eight inch dick was stiff.

"No, papi may come home any minute now and what would he think," he asked.

Somehow a part of me would've thought Theo would be okay with it, and so I stepped out of the shower and grabbed Justin's hand, and made him turn as we started kissing.

"Don't you walk away from me. You can't do that to me, Justin," I said.

"My dad is a lucky man. I've never been with a black man before," he said to me.

"Well here's your fucking chance. Get to your knees," I told him.

"Kiss me first," said Justin.

I wrapped my hands around his butt, and slipped my tongue back into his mouth as I rubbed his big bottom. Justin, who was about the same height as his father, but lighter at maybe 230, 240 lbs., was lusting for me the entire time he saw me around, and now, we were going for a 'test drive.' He bent to his knees again, this time taking my dick down his throat better than his father. I had my right hand on the shower door to keep from falling, as Justin gave instant, fire head that had my toes curling.

"Ahhhh, de tal palo tal astilla," said Theo, as he surprised us, with a couple grocery bags in his hand. "Like father, like son, eh?"

I was shaken while Justin acted as if no one else was in the room, and tried to go for my balls. I tried to push him away.

"No no, my son, like me, likes to play with cock, except he's not full time," Theo said to me, referring to Justin as bisexual.

He came closer and put the bags down.

"You see, papi is pleased with what he sees, and always, always, never deprives his kids of what they need."

This was awkward, but Theo kissed me on the lips and rubbed my nipples the way I liked, then encouraged us to take it to the bed.

"I showered at the cleaners in preparation for you," he whispered to me. "When's the last time a son and father been all over you?"

"Never in this lifetime," I whispered back to Theo.

Justin got up, then walked back to the bedroom to get undressed and Theo would do the same, while I dried off. Justin and Theo were both standing off the bed on opposite sides.

"Lay down, mijo," Theo said to me.

My heart was racing. They muttered something in Spanish while giggling right before Theo got on the bed and between my legs to start sucking my balls, while Justin climbed on and sucked my left nipple. I got a chance to put my hands on both of them, rubbing their hairy bodies, thinking about their big butts and how I could fuck them both. Either of them didn't say a word, just moaning as they were working on me.

"Two sluts for the price of one," I said to them.

Right then, Justin and I started tongue kissing, and Theo made me raise my legs so he could lick my inner thighs, my balls, taint, and of course, my hole. I was squirming, as Theo rimmed me in such a way that my entire body would shiver.

"Dad doing you good, huh," Justin asked. "You think you could fuck me before you guys go south?"

"Si mijo, he will fuck you," Theo said. "Now you can see why papi always has a pep in his step."

Theo went back to sucking me, while Justin retreated back to my left nipple, while rubbing my belly. I could feel the heat in the room as the three of us were lusting, the animalistic feelings between us on full display as the duo did me.

"I bet you got so much precum right now," Justin asked.

"He does mijo. He's getting close because his balls are hard," Theo said. "Jerk that stick for me, baby. I wanna suck those balls."

I did as told as Theo always knew the exact spot to suck on my sensitive sack. He pulled my balls together gently in his mouth, then skillfully darted his tongue in between them while groaning.

"Got damnit papi," I yelled out. "I'm about to cum!"

Justin snickered and I'd bust a geyser like load all over Theo, my belly and chestt, not even five minutes from when he started that.

"Damn, what a mess," Justin said. "You're a big cummer."

"No, Theo has skills," I told Justin as we kissed.

"Papi is super horny right now, that's it," Theo added before he gently kissed my balls.

Theo licked it clean before chastising me for not warning him

"You fucking puta," he said after, smacking my outer thighs. "That's part of your reward for cleaning my car, honey."

"Ooooh, what's the other," I asked.

"This nice steak I'm gonna cook for you guys. Justin and I are gonna get up and do some food prep as we have steak and eggs for breakfast. You sit here and relax," he told me.

The two of them high-fived, got up and got dressed, then headed into the kitchen while I laid in bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the television while raving about what just happened. I was beaming, as this was only the beginning of what would be a great weekend.

tchina85
tchina85
119 Followers