Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

Story Info
Susan gets fucked at the Caribbean family event.
20.4k words
4.77
44.9k
34

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a big thank you to everyone who has taken an interest in this series. I really appreciate it.

If you are new, then I recommend you start with Pt. 01, in order to get an understanding the characters and the back stories. However, new or existing readers, please bear with the longer set up to this chapter before it gets to the action, and the next chapter may be similar. This is to let me build a foundation for future chapters, so Susan, the storyteller, can engage in incest way beyond her own local family.

I'd be happy to get suggestions for new directions, if anything catches your imagination, though I can't absolutely promise to use them, since even I never really know what Susan is going to get up to until it happens!

*****

After the shock of discovering on the day after Christmas that my husband had got my sister pregnant, the new year started a lot more calmly. Although he and Jade were only cousins, Tony got the expert on such matters in the family to do one of the fancy new tests on Jade's developing baby, which are non-invasive, so avoid the risk of having to take amniotic fluid. We also got Chrissy done as well, although she wasn't a blood relative of my husband, and I hadn't had any problems myself, but better to be safe than sorry, we thought.

Both tests came back clear, but then both mothers-to-be started to get morning sickness, and Chrissy especially badly. She wasn't happy when I told her it was poetic justice for having my husband's baby, especially as I couldn't resist a bit of a smile, but it just reinforced my decision not to have any more children myself before my ovaries closed for business.

It was so bad that it stopped her running with me several mornings, but we had several solid falls of snow, which made it difficult anyway, and while my sister and her daughter spent the morning throwing up, I enjoyed myself blasting around on the snow blower, making sure that Tony and Charlie could get to work.

Speaking of work, Charlie finally resigned as CEO of our Company, handing the reins to my brother, Brian, while he himself took on the role of Chair. This gave me an opportunity for a small, but satisfying bit of revenge on him at the Board meeting to ratify these changes. As the only female member of the Board, I proposed that requiring the Chair to have a male assistant, rather than a female one, would be seen as a small step towards gender equality in the Company.

I won with a unanimous vote, Charlie having to abstain, of course. I didn't imagine for a moment this would put an end to him fucking young women employees, but at least he'd have to work for it a bit harder. He wasn't happy, but we made our peace when I let him fuck me up the ass on an evening when Chrissy was still feeling a bit queasy.

My streaming video kept steadily growing sales after the first leap, but I still loved stripping live once a week, and there was no substitute for seeing the audience's reaction when I held my cunt open in front of them. Anyway, I considered it was striking a blow for racial equality, as the club owner wouldn't accept Chrissy as my partner for health and safety reasons once he'd found out she was pregnant, so I'd paired up with one of the black girls. Although Christmas was past, we stripped each other out of Santa Claus outfits, and showed the audience that whatever the skin colour, all women were pink inside.

Then we released the series of videos of Jade getting fucked, one each week, to spread things out, as we'd forgotten that a paternity test can't safely be done before the end of the first trimester, not that we'd actually have to do it, of course. This also meant that the videos of the wedding were on hold as well, the story being that after finding out that it was her cousin that made her pregnant, Jade decided to marry him.

With a bit of luck we thought we might be able to catch up a few weeks later on, so we didn't have such a big delay in posting the birth and beyond. With most of the kids back at college, and the morning sickness weighing heavy, the level of incest was really remarkably low, while were all eagerly waiting for the inauguration ceremony in the Caribbean.

Eventually the big day came when we flew down to Atlanta, then got a connecting flight to Nassau, where we got a seaplane which flew us out to what we discovered was a private island, owned by some sort of Lewis family consortium. Fortunately, by this time Jade and Chrissy's morning sickness had ended, but now they had clearly visible baby bumps. Fortunately, the doctors had said that there was no problem in them fucking, as long as they were careful. I wasn't sure, though, if what was planned for us would really be seen as taking care.

When we came into land, we could see that the island had a big hotel at one end, curved around a huge dome, and separated a little way from it was what looked like a fair-sized little town, complete with a shopping mall and well-laid out streets of houses. In addition, separated by only a few hundred yards from the main island, was a smaller one with a smaller and less elaborate version of the hotel complex.

Goodness knows what it must have cost to buy, though we were told it had been in the family for over a hundred years, and came as a package with sugar plantations on several of the larger islands, including Jamaica. A stretch limo drove us the short distance from the jetty to the hotel, which we discovered normally it operated as an exclusive, super-luxury, clothing-optional resort. I did wonder about the logistics of flying everyone in on the few seaplanes that were around, but we were told that most of the super-rich normally arrived on their own private yachts, so it wasn't a problem.

That put us in our place. Clearly, we weren't in the same league as the normal guests, yet we were family, so nevertheless, we still got top level service. While men in shorts and smart Polo shirts took our bags up to our rooms, one of the women on the reception desk checked us in. Like all of the staff we had seen, she was dark skinned, with dark hair and large brown eyes, though most of the time we spent looking at her stunning tits, her prominent nipples barely contained in a tiny bikini top, with a micro skirt covering her other private parts. She had an especial welcome for my mother, saying she was proud and delighted to meet the special guest of honour at this event and her two beautiful daughters. I nudged Chris, and said obviously one of them was me, but who on earth was the other, which got me an elbow in my tit.

What I couldn't quite work out, though, was whether the staff really were family or not. I felt some of the same tingling between my legs that I get when I'm with family, but perhaps this was just her tits and my real family around me. Surely, though, the family wouldn't employ, well, 'civilians' for an event where incest was going to be obvious and celebrated in public? Anyway, she gave us our keycards, pointed us to our rooms, and told us that tonight's dinner would require sufficient clothing to cover our bits, but would be casual.

I had a room with Chrissy and Charlie, while Jade, Tony, Michael and Laura shared another, my twins and Chrissy's twins had a third, Brian's family shared a fourth, and my parents and grandparents had another. I say rooms, but they were actually suites, with two bedrooms with private bathrooms, and a shared living area. Not only were they big, but they were luxurious in their decoration, and each room had a balcony looking out across the sparkling turquoise sea.

I'd taken advice from Elizabeth, and it seemed we had packed the right sort of clothes, judging from the other people I could see, although she said that for most of the event we'd be expected to be naked. When we went down to dinner, the boys were dressed like the male members of staff, and us girls like the one on reception, though we put on thongs, just in case.

The huge dining area was only partly full, but there was a table with a big sign that said 'Martha Lewis and family', so we sat there. We'd barely got sat down, when a thin, grey-haired lady, clearly of great age and with deeply tanned and somewhat creased-looking skin came and joined us.

"Welcome, Martha. I'm Annie Lewis, an aunt of yours, with several greats in front for most of you, and last year I was elected president of this event. The president is always one of the oldest members of the family, and we alternate between men and women. I'm so glad you've decided to join as at last. And your family, that I've already heard a lot about.

"Let me explain something about the event, and in particular the starring roles that you and your female children and grandchildren will have. Tomorrow, many more of the family will be arriving, so we're going to start by letting mainly the Caribbean branch of the family meet you.

"Yes, they may be racially classified as black, but they are still members of the Lewis Family. One of the original emigres, many levels back of great grandfather, but I'll just call him Grandfather Anton, was a farmer, and he first bought a cotton plantation in the South of the USA. That turned out to be such a big success, that he bought several sugar cane plantations on the mainland, and on the islands. Apart from the original on the mainland, they've all been sold now, of course, but this island is what the family decided to keep.

"Now, as well as being a farmer, he also had a powerful sex drive, and although he would have certainly have been practising incest with his daughters, he must have already understood the perils of inbreeding. Of course, this was the time of slavery, so he had a ready supply of black females for him to fuck, and he took full advantage of it, as did many landowners in those days. Unlike them, though, he acknowledged all the children he fathered this way. Of course, they all inherited the incest trait, and it seems it must been strong in them.

"Suffice to say that his daughters also came to bear children fathered by slaves, some of whom must have been their own half-brothers in all probability. It must be that he spent a lot of time going around all of his plantations, because he left a huge number of mixed-race children on all of them, and they actively mated with each other, spreading the incest trait to many more people. We're not sure just how many children he had, but we think it must have been in the hundreds.

"When he died, he had one son who inherited, and he continued the way his father had before him, and his children did likewise. Anyway, to cut a long story short, by the time the Civil War was over, and slavery was, thankfully, abolished, the last remaining son, who it is said himself had some mixed blood, left all of the plantations to the descendants of his great-great grandfather.

As you can imagine, this was not without complications, but in the end the result was the creation of a black family of Lewis's, who bred amongst themselves, and in that way kept themselves rather separate from the other ex-slaves, as well as being much wealthier. With the departure of slavery, black people started to be proud of being black, and without the excuse of being forced by their owners, neither whites nor blacks had a high regard for people of mixed race. So, over time, the original mixed race descendants of Anton Lewis, interbred and married only black partners, so they became almost pure-bred black again, but with the incest trait keeping them apart.

"Yes, I can see you're ahead of me. They make up all of the staff of this island, and the other arm still runs farms in Louisiana. Rather sadly, in my opinion, whilst they understand and accept our sexual proclivities, they generally do not join in. I suspect this is in part because they are proud of being black, and are not keen to have new white blood injected, even though, of course, modern methods of contraception mean they could fuck without procreating. Most regrettably of all, though, there are some white members of the family who aren't keen on the reverse, either. So, they will watch, and may touch, but will not join in the family celebration of fucking this week."

Well, that sort of made sense, I guess, and was an interesting insight into another part of our family history that none of us knew about. I still found it odd though, to hear a woman who must be older than Gran, so only a few years off ninety, if that, talking about fucking. And her language as she told us stories over dinner about previous family was as raw as I'd ever heard, and she left no doubt that she was expecting she'd have fucked all of us before we left. But it was her final words that really brought home to us what we'd let ourselves in for.

"I'll come and pick you up in the morning, girls, at 10am. Don't dress. Then we'll walk into the town and let the local family get to know you. Don't forget to put on plenty of sun block, though, especially on your delicate areas. You boys can take a swim, and maybe there'll already be some other family members arrived you can fuck, but don't wear yourselves out, will you? You'll need all the spunk you have for the rest of the week."

The boys seemed pretty relaxed, but like me, Mom, Chrissy, Jade, Chloe, Lucy and Becky were finding it hard to settle. On the one hand, we wanted to get going with the sex, but on the other hand, we were nervous about what the next day would be like, and we just wanted to get it over with. After dinner, I really wanted to just have an early night, but the boys persuaded us to explore the hotel. It was fabulous, but my mind wasn't really on it. In the end, we had a drink at the beach bar, and watched the sky turn pink, then to orange and vivid red as the sun set.

I didn't sleep well that night, having taken Great Aunt Annie's advice by saving my sexual energies for later in the week, and I woke early and ordered breakfast for all of us women out my balcony, leaving others asleep. The sunrise was almost beautiful as the sunset, and we sat on the balcony, letting the sun start to warm out naked bodies. Well, if we were going to spend most of the day that way, there seemed little point dressing just to eat, was there? I confess, though, that I was disappointed that when the room service people came, and neither the man or the woman batted an eyelid at my nudity. At least it confirmed that whatever the rest of the family got up to, the staff would just ignore it.

It was spot on 10.00 that Great Aunt Annie came to get us. We'd had multiple pees after all the coffee we'd drunk, and we'd coated each other twice with suntan, for once not letting the feel of the other's bodies get us going, because we were so nervous. She was dressed in a thin, brightly coloured, old-fashioned flower-pattern dress, and probably nothing underneath from the mobility around her chest as she moved. Apart from that, she had a floppy white sun-hat on her head, and the most enormous white trainers I'd ever seen on her feet. In her hand, she had a small canvas bag, which she said held bottles of water for us if we needed them.

"Come on then, girls, let's get going."

We followed her out and through the hotel, six naked women of different ages, walking behind a fully-clothed woman, and as the staff were clothed as well, I suddenly became conscious of my naked body. This uncomfortable feeling increased as we walked down the path next to the road, which took us back to the other end of the island, and the township we'd seen when we'd arrived. A few cars passed us, presumably bringing more of the family to the event, and Great Aunt Annie waved to them, and they waved back.

Even to the family, we must have looked an odd sight: three generations of naked women, two visibly pregnant, walking behind a small, elderly woman who was fully dressed. It was hot as well, making me glad we'd applied plenty of sun block, but every so often I felt a drip of sweat running down between my breasts, or between my butt cheeks.

It wasn't long before we arrived at what was obviously an enclosed shopping mall. We understood why it was enclosed as we went inside and felt the air conditioning. After the heat outside I felt my nipples contract and stiffen, and I saw the others' do the same, and my skin bubbled with goose bumps. It was clear, also, that this was no ordinary mall, as the shops were all expensive designer brands, Gucci, Prada, Jimmy Choo and just about every other one you could think of, obviously designed to cater for the normal super-rich clientele of the resort.

None of us were big shoppers, but even so, I'd normally have been up for a quick browse, tutting at the expense of everything. I'd come to love people looking at my naked body, which is why I keep up my stripping, but believe me, it was truly frightening to walk naked into the first smart shop, where the assistants and customers were all dressed. I don't think I'd ever felt so naked since the first time I'd had to shower with other girls at school. Somehow, I couldn't stop one hand moving over to try to hide my pussy, and I kept the other across my tits. I could tell it wasn't just me that felt this way, because I could see all of the others doing the same thing.

The thought that people were looking at my private parts was horrifying enough, but Great Aunt Annie made it far worse as she spoke to everyone in the store.

"Good morning, everyone. Let me introduce Martha, who had refused to join the family for the last forty-odd years, but has recently changed her mind. She has brought her two daughters, Christine and Susan, and her three granddaughters, Becky, Jade, Chloe and Lucy. I am sure you can see the family resemblance in their faces and breasts. And - open your legs, girls - their cunts as well. Please feel free to touch and explore their bodies, but no fucking, of course."

"Mom, they're not ..." Lucy started to say, but she discovered they were, as the first male customer grabbed one of her tits.

That started everyone else off, as they became fascinated by the comparison between the three generations of our bodies: just how similar Christine and I were as twins; how similar Lucy and Chloe were; and yet how different their cousins, Becky and Jade were.

"This one's tits are a lot firmer than her Gran's ..."

"Look, their cunts have all got big lips, but the colours are different ..."

"This one's nipples are darker - I wonder if that is just where she's pregnant ..."

We were prodded and grabbed like cows at an agricultural show, and I was sure they'd have fucking milked us, and rated us for productivity if they could. I felt totally violated, and was embarrassed, not just for myself, but for sister, nieces and my Mom especially. She'd kept herself private for so many years until I turned up and forced her to surrender to the family world of incest. This wasn't how I'd imagined it being at all.

Eventually people in the first shop had had enough of us, and the customers, who were mostly white, and I assumed were some of the family who had arrived early, wanted to get served, so Great Aunt Annie led us out, making us thank everyone for touching us.

Pretty much the same thing happened at the next shop, and the next, but then some smart person decided they not only wanted to feel our tits and pussies, but wanted to explore whether our vaginal secretions tasted different.

"Shove your fingers up the Gran, and let's see if her daughters taste the same ..."

I could hardly blame them, I suppose, because it was the same excuse I used to sample my daughters' cunts for the first time, but just having to stand there, while a dozen or so strangers rammed their fingers up me, then tried to comment on my taste like a wine buff commenting on wine was, utterly humiliating.

"I get spice, turmeric maybe, and a bit of white fish ..."