Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this one's more like salmon ..."

"You know, twin's do taste the same ..."

"I like this one best, aged like a mature wine ..."

"I think the pregnant one has a stronger flavour ..."

God, as I stood there trying to ignore the fingers exploring my hole, I realised that it was almost exactly a year ago that Michael had blackmailed me to let him fuck me. Before then, I'd have run a mile at the thought of a stranger fingering me, let alone doing it in an upscale shop while I was naked, with the women of my family naked next to me as well. But then a few weeks ago, after my life had changed, it was something I would have been sure I'd enjoy, having been frustrated that I couldn't let people touch me after I'd stripped. Yet here I was, having gone full circle, trembling, humiliated and embarrassed as our bodies were explored.

I lost count of the number of shops we visited and each time cold fingers were pushed inside us, and our tits and asses were squeezed. Perhaps the worst, though, was the shop that sold sex toys, because of course everyone wanted to try things out on us. Some inventive guy decided to shove butt plugs with long coloured hair up our asses, then make us run around like ponies, trying to jiggle our butts around so that the tails looked as if they were swishing around.

That was bad enough, but the nipple and pussy clamps were worse, and even though the female store assistants stuck rabbits up our cunts, Great Aunt Annie made them pull them out before any of us before we came, so we were not just humiliated and embarrassed, but fucking frustrated as well. I was glad when we seemed to have completed the circuit of the shops, and we came to the food court, where Great Aunt Annie said that we could take a break, have a bite to eat and a drink.

Ordering the food was fine. Between us we had bowls of noodles, slices of pizza, and a soup and half sandwich. It was the drinks that caused the problem. I wanted a cappuccino, which was fine, and so did Jade and Chrissy. It was when Mom, Becky and my daughters ordered cans of cola that it kicked off.

"You can have the cola ladies, but only if you let me shove the cans up your cunts," the young, rather handsome black server said.

I wasn't sure about Mom and Becky, but I knew Chloe and Lucy could manage it fine, because we'd done it to ourselves a couple of times.

"You'd better agree, or choose something in a bottle if you think you could get that in you easier," Great Aunt Annie said. "Just bend over the table, and let him get on with it."

By this time a bit of a crowd of servers from the other food outlets and inquisitive customers had gathered. I was horrified that my daughters, niece and mother were going to be violated like this in front of so many people. At the same time, though, I couldn't resist watching, and I got myself into a good position, accepting the hands that were feeling me up all over as I did so. The four of them were in a line, bent over the table, Becky, then Mom, Lucy and Chloe, all showing their asses to the audience, their slits visible.

"Right then ladies, pull yourselves open," the original server said, who'd been joined by three colleagues, and they each had a cola can in their hands. "Who wants to go first?"

"Fucking hell, can't you find one that hasn't been in the fucking fridge?" Chloe yelled, as the cold can touched her lips.

"Sorry, Miss, these are all we have got."

I loved the sight of those four cunts being pulled open, and the guys forcing the cans into them, ramming them in until they had just about disappeared from sight. Yet, I hated it as well. I felt so guilty that I was the one that had made them have to suffer this indignity, after I'd forced Mom and Dad into becoming part of the incestuous family. God, I felt so sorry about what I'd done, that the least I thought I could do was to volunteer for the same treatment.

I walked over to the table alongside Becky and bent over. "Better shove one up me as well, then." I put a finger from each hand into my hole, and pulled myself wide open.

Jade and Chrissy were going to join me until Great Aunt Annie stopped them, saying that a cold cola can in their cunt wasn't a good idea, given they were pregnant

Fuck, I now understood why Chloe had yelled out. The can felt icy cold on my labia, and as the guy pushed the can into my vagina, it was like an iceberg being rammed up inside me, stretching me, but freezing me at the same time. The guys made us hold the pose, and I could see the flashes and hear the noise of people taking photographs. I thought that we'd then be allowed to expel the cans, which would look awesome on video, but the someone had a better idea.

"Shouldn't they have straws as well?"

Obviously, this was seen as a good idea, because after a few seconds, I felt something being pushed into my asshole. It wasn't big, but the edges were rough, and it felt bad. There we were, our cunts full of can, our assholes with a straw stuck in them, displaying ourselves to a load of strangers who couldn't even fuck us, but just feel us up and humiliate us. If anyone had described the scene to me before we got her, I'd have said it sounded fun. But it wasn't.

"Push the cans out, ladies."

Thank goodness for that, because I could feel the cold percolating through my belly. I could hear lots of photos being taken, and I was sure there would be plenty of video as well, as the five of us tightened the muscles in our vaginas to expel the cans. I just hoped the audience was enjoying it, because I wasn't. I just wanted it over. I suppose that was what made me try so hard, and to my surprise, let alone anyone else's, I let out an enormous fart which also sent the straw flying out of my asshole, as the can shot out of my cunt, and I knew it would leave me gaping. At least the round of applause I got cheered me up a little bit - I'd set out to be a slut, and now I truly was.

We took our cans and exchanged them, so that when we drank from them we could taste each other. None of us quite fancied the straws, it seemed. When we'd sat down and started our lunch, the audience gradually dispersed. I put arm around my Mom's shoulders, and pulled her towards me.

"I'm so sorry, Mom. I should never have made you do this. Or you Chrissy, or Jade, Becky and my lovely daughters. I just thought we'd have a fucking good time fucking, not be humiliated like this. Why have you done this to us, Aunt Annie? Surely you should be welcoming us into the family, not shaming us?"

"Well, Susan, it is intended in part to be a punishment for the years your part of the family denied it's heritage. But it's also intended to be an education. We've seen all of you showing your cunts, tits and asses before - yes, we took a subscription to your site, naturally - and you enjoyed letting people see all of your private parts, didn't you? Yes, you enjoyed it because you knew that the people watching would be lusting after your bodies, wanting to touch and fuck you. So why is this different? Because today there's no lust. They can only touch you, but not fuck you, or even get you to come, so your bodies are just specimens to be poked, prodded and analysed. If I'd said those servers could ram their cocks up your gaping pussies after the cans came out, you'd have loved it, wouldn't you?"

She was right, or course. These days, I'd show anything, and do almost anything if I was going to get to come afterwards, and when I looked back over the morning, I knew I'd have let any of the strangers fuck me, and I'd have been proud of it. And I was sure that the others would think the same, most of all Jade, probably, but then even Mom given the way she'd joined in the fucking at home.

"So, let me explain what is going to happen tomorrow. What we're going to do to you, most people would probably say will be far worse that today, but believe me, it will be done with more lust and sexual energy than you'll ever have experienced before. If you could tolerate today, you'll just wet yourself with joy tomorrow - and I mean that literally.

"First, Martha, you get the most special treatment. It was what, forty-five years you kept your family separate? At the absolute minimum, if you'd been at these events, you'd have been fucked three or four times a year by the relatives you rejected. So tomorrow, all of the men get to fuck you, one after the other. At the last count, there were one hundred and fifty-seven coming, so we're catching up just the minimum, really. Alright?"

One hundred and fifty-seven? Shit, that would take a hell of a time, apart from anything else, and all that spunk! I'd expected forty or fifty, but this was a shock. I could see the shock also on the youngsters faces, and when I looked at Mom, her face had gone white, and she looked totally frozen. I gave her another hug.

"You don't have to do this, Mom. You can still decide not to, and we'll go back home and just enjoy our own little branch of the family."

There was another long silence, but then Mom seemed to pull herself together. "No, Susan. It's only fair that I repay all those lost years, and it's so ... extreme ... that I think I'll enjoy myself. After all, how many sixty-plus women get fucked by even ten men in a day? Alright, Aunt Annie, I accept. But even if I take three at once, it's going to take hours."

"Fucking awesome, Gran. I hope it will be videoed," Jade said, capturing what we were all thinking, and when I looked back at Great Aunt Annie, I saw a new respect on her face as she looked at Mom.

"Don't worry, Martha. We'll have an early start at 8.30, and we'll give you a break if you need one. And as long as each of the men has been in one of your holes, they can jerk off over you, or you can do it for them. I hope you like spunk as much as you seemed to on your videos, because you'll end up full of it, and covered in it, and then you girls will have the job of cleaning her up. And yes, everyone will be watching, and we'll record it. Actually, once tomorrow's over, I suspect the elders may want to talk to you about releasing some things on your streaming site."

"OK, but what about the rest of us, Auntie," Chrissy chimed in, getting to the question running through my mind just before me.

"Ah, yes. Well you, Christine, and you Susan, you've been kept from us for, what twenty-five years or so, since you were eighteen? Yes? Which works out rather well, actually. We don't want to tire the men out too much before they get to the rest of us, so in the afternoon you will each get fucked by half of the men, but this time, they have to come in one of your holes. Don't worry, they know you are pregnant, and we'll give you a special panic button in case you have any problems."

Shit, part of me was as pissed as hell that my ambition to be the biggest slut in the family was going to be blown out of the water by my Mom, but the other part was starting to worry whether I could cope being fucked by that many men in a row. No, of course, if Mom could manage it, I fucking could.

"Oh, that seems rather lenient, Aunt Annie," my Mom said, smiling at me and Chrissy, "though I get the consistency of the logic. But what about Henry?"

"Yes, well, the same logic ought to apply, didn't it? But unfortunately, even the most virile of our members on Viagra couldn't manage to fuck a hundred and fifty-seven women in a morning. No, he will be on a bed next to you while you are getting fucked, Martha, but he'll be eating cunts, as many as he can manage in the time the others take to finish on you. Then he'll get to fuck you, your holes full, and your body covered in everyone else's sperm. Don't look at me like that, Martha, I know you'd like to taste all those women as well, but you'll get your chance to get as many as you can after this first inauguration day."

"And Charlie, what about him? Surely he needs a catch up as well?"

"Yes, Susan. When you and your sister are getting fucked, Charlie will be eating out cunts as well. We've got a special selection of youngsters for him, plus some of us oldies, including me. Yes, we know all about his predilection for tight holes, but he'll have to make do with his tongue in them tomorrow. Now, Christine, you have been careless enough to lose your husband. You know that staying faithful to your partner is an important thing to us, but I suppose that getting pregnant by your sister's husband redeems you a bit. Brian, though, did join us early on, until he went abroad so unable to join really, so he'll just have the delight of watching his two sisters getting fucked.

"But finish up, girls, we've still got some way to go, and more people to see you."

We left the mall, and continued our naked walk around the township and down to the landing stage and harbour, where we'd arrived the day before. When I asked about the absence of children, Great Aunt Annie said they had a nursery and a school on the separate island, and they had all been taken over there, given our walk. We still got squeezed, and our asses and pussies fingered, but somehow it didn't feel as bad. Partly, I suppose because we were all thinking about what was coming, which was making my pussy wet, but also because around the docks we met a lot more of the family arriving. Believe me, their eyes were full of lust as they took in our bodies, imagining also what they were going to do to us the next day.

When we got back to the hotel, Great Aunt Annie gave us our final instructions. "You'll find special gowns in your rooms when you get back. Wear them, and only them from now on. We're all meeting for a dinner tonight in the ballroom, where you'll be introduced, and there will be some entertainment. Remember, though, no fucking, as you, and especially the men, need to keep yourselves for tomorrow. And if I don't see you again, I'll pick you up at 8.15 tomorrow morning."

We got our keycards from reception - well, where could we have put them while we were walking around naked and being fingered? - and queued for the elevators. Chrissy and I got in with what I guessed were a sister and brother, and the way they looked at our bodies really sent my cunt tingling for the first time that day.

The elevator was one of those glass ones which meant that everyone in the atrium of the hotel could see us. God, if it hadn't been for Aunt Annie's reminder, I'd have made the brother fuck me in the elevator, my ass pressed against the glass, his cock going up and down inside me, as we rode up and down between floors. Anyway, I couldn't really help it, could I, slightly losing my balance so my tits brushed his hand as he pressed the button for their floor.

"You're not going to fart again, Susan, are you?" my bitch of a pregnant sister asked, trying to recover lost ground, and get him to choose her to fuck the following day.

"Don't be silly, Christine, but I'm worried about you walking round like that without your incontinence pad on."

It was probably as well that the elevator stopped at their floor, before Chrissy could come back with a reply, and the couple eventually managed to squeeze past us, having no choice but to brush against our bodies as they left.

"See you tonight, ladies, and tomorrow promises to be quite something, if you carry on like that."

When we got back to the rooms we found we had a silky white robe each, which was embroidered on the back with what at first sight looked like an abstract pattern, but which on closer inspection we could see was the family tree covering, presumably, everyone at the event, and a little red jewel was embossed on our own name. In addition, we each had two pairs of footwear, a bit heavier duty than slippers, but softer and lighter than shoes.

Charlie wasn't around, and Chrissy and I had a suspicion he was already out looking for the females at the base of the family tree - the youngest - so we had a long and thorough shower to wash away the feeling of strangers hands on us an in us. By the time we'd finished, found Charlie and the rest of the family on loungers near the pool, and had a quick drink, it was time for dinner.

We walked to the ballroom, joining a stream of other men and women dressed in the same white robes, and I although I couldn't see enough detail as we walked, I could see from positions of the red dots that they came from all of the reaches of the family tree. There was a table layout on an easel inside the door, and we found, somewhat to my disappointment as I'd hoped to meet some new relations, that all of our little family was on a single, large table.

The meal itself was fine, a bit on the spicy Caribbean side, but nothing particularly fancy, and when we'd finished, and the servants had withdrawn, Great Aunt Annie stood up and rapped a spoon against a wine glass to get everyone's attention.

"Welcome, everyone. It's so good to see so many old friends, though sad as ever that a few are no longer with us. However, we have a special treat this year, as we have a family returning to our fold, the family of Ted and Louise's third son, Henry and his wife Martha."

Well, that was news for a start! I knew that Uncle Vernon was Dad's brother, but I didn't know he had another brother, and for all I knew, perhaps he had sisters as well.

"Tomorrow we have the spectacle of Martha making up for forty-five, well, more like forty-six years, of holding back from the family, then her two daughters, Christine and Susan, who have been denied us for twenty four. I know I don't need to remind you all, men especially, to save yourselves for tomorrow, so that their inauguration will be something none of us will forget. Please, Martha, Christine, Susan - please come and join me so everyone knows who you are, and bring your own daughters with you."

As we walked towards Aunt Annie, I felt hands reaching out and touching me, trying especially to get to my pussy, as the robe had what I suspected was a deliberate tendency to gape open as I walked. However, it was so unlike the morning groping. I could feel the lust, and see it in everyone's eyes, and I knew they were just thinking of how they would fuck us tomorrow, wishing. Like me, that they could just get on with it.

When we reached Aunt Annie, to my surprise, Mom took the initiative.

"Right girls, lets show them what they've got to look forward to. One ... two ... three."

We undid the ties around our waists, and as Mom got to three, we all pulled our robes open, letting everyone see our tits and pussies, and Jade and Chrissy's pregnant bellies.

"I'm Martha. It was my decision to try to keep my children and grandchildren away from incest. However, I now understand that resisting the family trait was always impossible, and I look forward to making up for lost time tomorrow. Introduce yourselves, girls."

The rest of us told everyone our names, and our relationships to each other, still exposing our naked bodies to the audience. Oh yes, this was more like it. My cunt was really starting to tingle. I could feel the desire radiating from the audience, and I knew that every single one of them, men and women, wanted to fuck me, and each of the rest of us.

"Thank you girls. If you take your seats, we can then start this evening's entertainment, to start to get you in the mood, but remember, no fucking until tomorrow," Aunt Annie said in conclusion.

Really? I saw the logic, but I wasn't sure I could last that long without an explosive orgasm or two. I guess the others were feeling the same, because we all walked back to our seats with our robes flapping open, and like me, they deliberated brushed their pussies against as many men and women as they could, and gave them opportunities to touch them.

After we'd sat down, and half-heartedly retied our robes, the room lights dimmed, and a spotlight came on, illuminating a raised area on one side of the room. I was just starting to think that, whatever it was, our view wouldn't be great, when a set of huge screens that had been hidden behind curtains, sprang into life, showing images of the stage area. After a drum roll, some music started up, and a woman walked on to the stage.